Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 04-24-2017

I mean not hosting just meeting up.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Pointer - 04-24-2017

Either you haggle and most likely lose value or you pay and then reply with: "OK, the next one is on you". If she's not using you like a tool then she will appreciate the gesture.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-24-2017

Quote: (04-24-2017 04:28 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

I mean not hosting just meeting up.

Most of my interactions are thru the "hangout" or "meeting up" features, and they either buy for me or agree to go halfsies.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 04-24-2017

Quote: (04-18-2017 06:15 AM)LionOfCA Wrote:  

The girls I've seen on CS are surprisingly cute, of course not supermodels, but not the dirty low-budget travelers that I anticipated would be on this site.

Your time restraint might be working to your advantage. You will get the most likely foreign people who are traveling there and planning their trip in advance. When I was in a large city I would get absolutely flooded with same week requests from dirty backpackers and girls who lived a few hours away looking for a beta orbiter to give them a free place to stay so they can come into town for a weekend of partying or a concert without paying for a hotel.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - JWLZG - 04-25-2017

Quote: (04-20-2017 10:36 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

I have hosted 20 people on courchsurfing so far and banged 10 of them, 50% success rate not bad.

1. avoid girls travelling in pairs
Focus on alone girls.

2. only accept good looking girls.
Many fatties send requests, avoid them like cancer.

3. read her profile and look up for words like "adventurous", "meeting new people", "citizen of the world".
They usually mean that she's being sleeping around with other guys on CS.

4. get verified
If you get verified your profile goes up in the rank.

5. don't even bother replying spam messages.
You want personalized messages, it means the girl read your profile and is a little more invested than the other creepy, uncool guy.

6. have some photos with some girls
My main profile picture is with a hot colombian girl, so the girls think she's is my girlfriend and they may feel instant more comfortable or attracted to me.

7. avoid girls that have friends in the city.
Chances are you are just her backup and will bail as soon as they meet their friends and they invite her to crash at their place instead. Also they are a bunch of cockblockers and will make everything possible to take her away from you, and it will be very difficult to keep your frame.

8. avoid kissing on the first night
Be flirty and fun on her first night. Trying to kiss her might scare her off even if she likes you, keep the kiss for the next night.

If the girl wants to hang out with other CSers it means she is just not DTF. Try to screen the girl from her messages. If she has red flags, don't hesitate to give an excuse and cancel the request right there. If she is there just to have her 1-1 fun with you and is fun and laughing means she is an easy target. I have regulars in their home towns that came out from CS. It is a good deal.

Interesting. I received a request a fortnight ago that I accepted. She ticks all the boxes except the bit I bolded above. Her request message said that she'll be here "to visit some friends" but personalised her request enough to reference a few things on my profile.

She's more attractive than your average CSer, but my game will need to be tight (?) because I don't have nay negative references and can't afford to get one.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - sr_peligroso - 04-25-2017

Quote: (04-25-2017 12:45 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Interesting. I received a request a fortnight ago that I accepted. She ticks all the boxes except the bit I bolded above. Her request message said that she'll be here "to visit some friends" but personalised her request enough to reference a few things on my profile.

She's more attractive than your average CSer, but my game will need to be tight (?) because I don't have nay negative references and can't afford to get one.

Has anybody ever ran into trouble or heard about trouble from a girl after hosting or meeting up with them? I just opened a profile and it's not the negative reference I'm worried about its a crazy ass girl that has buyers remorse in the morning, that's what I'm worried about.

I have never had trouble that way (I can see red flags very easily) but in today's world a girls word can destroy your life.

Sorry for such a negative outlook on this CS idea but the possibility of getting screwed for life by a girl seems to out weight a few lays CS may bring.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - invictusiii - 04-26-2017

Quote: (04-25-2017 02:28 PM)sr_peligroso Wrote:  

Has anybody ever ran into trouble or heard about trouble from a girl after hosting or meeting up with them? I just opened a profile and it's not the negative reference I'm worried about its a crazy ass girl that has buyers remorse in the morning, that's what I'm worried about.

I have never had trouble that way (I can see red flags very easily) but in today's world a girls word can destroy your life.

Sorry for such a negative outlook on this CS idea but the possibility of getting screwed for life by a girl seems to out weight a few lays CS may bring.

I've never had this issue. If you're worried about this, my advice is to avoid situations where the surfer might be too drunk. Make sure you know for sure she's into you before sealing the deal. If alcohol is out of the equation there really isn't much of a chance for "regret".

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Amigoish - 04-26-2017

It is a tough situation, in my experience. She will likely either be on her own with her friends without you included, or include you to hang out together with her friends. Either way is tough. If you deny to hang out you might be labeled as being "weird" and if you go out with her friends, the friends will give her all the attention and will eventually cockblock. It happened to me at least 4 times and it's just a situation I avoid now, even with good game it is not worth it, unless you have huge SMV and the girl would ditch her friends that she hasn't seen for a long time to be with you, a scenario you can't predict before hosting her.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 04-26-2017

Quote: (04-26-2017 10:22 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

It is a tough situation, in my experience. She will likely either be on her own with her friends without you included, or include you to hang out together with her friends. Either way is tough. If you deny to hang out you might be labeled as being "weird" and if you go out with her friends, the friends will give her all the attention and will eventually cockblock. It happened to me at least 4 times and it's just a situation I avoid now, even with good game it is not worth it, unless you have huge SMV and the girl would ditch her friends that she hasn't seen for a long time to be with you, a scenario you can't predict before hosting her.

Or just go and meet with her friends. Get drunk have a good time. And she comes back and you guys bang? This is simple. How can they even cock block if shes staying at your place?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-26-2017

Similar to the SA thread, we should have a private CS thread to keep wandering eyes from meandering.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-27-2017

Quote: (04-26-2017 01:30 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

we should have a private CS thread to keep wandering eyes from meandering.

Done.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Buran85 - 05-15-2017

It's still working, i had read nowadays is not good for get chicks, what do you think guys?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - invictusiii - 05-15-2017

So how many rep points does one need to see private threads on here?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-15-2017 08:15 AM)invictusiii Wrote:  

The private forum is only visible to registered users with at least 350 posts.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - sr_peligroso - 05-16-2017

Quote: (05-15-2017 09:55 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Thats gay

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 05-16-2017

Haha dammit not even half way there yet I know more about CS lays then probably anyone on this forum. Welllll we can wait.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 05-16-2017

This is not about whether something is gay or not. It's about your own safety. There's no point in sharing tips when CS staff supervises this thread and can easily doc and ban any of you permanently.

Then all of your knowledge will be in vain and purposeless.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 05-17-2017

Sounds like the changes 10 max messages a week has made it much less popular.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - samsamsam - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-16-2017 02:59 PM)sr_peligroso Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2017 09:55 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Thats gay

Watch your mouth dude. These are the rules. I am guessing you are a young kid who was never taught much about respect. Try learning some punctuation while you're at it.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - sr_peligroso - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-16-2017 07:57 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

This is not about whether something is gay or not. It's about your own safety. There's no point in sharing tips when CS staff supervises this thread and can easily doc and ban any of you permanently.

That fact that someone needs "x" amount of posts to be included into a private thread is a bit ridiculous imo.

Quote: (05-17-2017 07:08 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Watch your mouth dude. These are the rules. I am guessing you are a young kid who was never taught much about respect. Try learning some punctuation while you're at it.

Man youre bang on with your assumption! And Ill tell you this I also still live in my parents basement but shhhhhh....dont tell anyone!!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-17-2017 11:14 AM)sr_peligroso Wrote:  

That fact that someone needs "x" amount of posts to be included into a private thread is a bit ridiculous imo.

[Image: Internet_dog.jpg]

Quote: (05-17-2017 11:57 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2017 11:14 AM)sr_peligroso Wrote:  

[Image: Internet_dog.jpg]

lol...thats a funny cartoon!

I guess I need 350 posts to prove I'm not a dog. Ok, so 3 posts a year divided by 350 means I get private chat status in 116.6666 years!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - samsamsam - 05-17-2017

Probably be banned before that based on the dickhead/post ratio.

Quote: (05-17-2017 12:51 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Probably be banned before that based on the dickhead/post ratio.

I'm sorry but have I triggered you in any way? Like seriously, whats your problem bud?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-17-2017 12:50 PM)sr_peligroso Wrote:  

Ok, so 3 posts a year divided by 350 means I get private chat status in 116.6666 years!

That is a feature, not a bug.