Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-12-2017

Quote: (04-12-2017 06:10 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

But when it's a bunch of creeps and betas, just use it to your advantage.

The problem is when girls arrive to meetings late, see a horde of losers and just flee.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cyclone - 04-13-2017

But when it's a bunch of creeps and betas, just use it to your advantage. Point it out to the girl, laugh about it. Introduce her the creepiest one <b>then rescue her after a few minutes. "I know a cool bar around the corner, let's escape this crowd and grab a drink there." </b>Rather than bitch about shitty situations, use them to your advantage.

Idealization exemplified

TBH, a part of me feels like these girls *like* being surrounded by a bunch of desperate dudes for hours just for validation, why would she drop that ego rise for a 1-on-1 at another bar? It's similar to going to a club for a girl, except instead of being a 9/10 she only has to be a 7/10 to get the same level of gratification.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 04-15-2017

Quote: (04-11-2017 12:58 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Don't see the issue with meeting for a bite (drinks definitely better, realistically will you take a sober girl from CS from food to bed in the middle of the day? Meh), but paying for her is not an issue of money, it's the principle

Well I'd agree but as I've said i dont drink anymore stopped cold turkey so insisting on drinks if anything will come off as obvious and desperate.

I like dining and enjoying local cuisine. It's one of the good things about traveling. Paying is tricky but as its a "friendly" cs meeting there's absolutely nothing wrong with 50 50. Besides it's much easier to transition to drinks (and get her drunk) once a girl has eaten something.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - LionOfCA - 04-18-2017

Update on my couchsurfing venture

I updated my couchsurfing profile which I made years ago, this was probably a 4/5 days ago. I've already booked two girls a month+ from now, and I get 3ish messages a day. I imagine I'll get alot of messages once I'm actually in the city I'm advertising I'm hosting at and can accept them immediately. (My profile says I can't accept anybody until after a certain date in may)

The girls I've seen on CS are surprisingly cute, of course not supermodels, but not the dirty low-budget travelers that I anticipated would be on this site. (A male/female couple did message me essentially saying they'd exchange sexual favors and clean my house for housing...uhhh No Thanks)

I'll be going to a few cities in Europe, and I message the best looking girls in those cities, asking if they can host for a day or 2, or would perhaps want to meetup. I've gotten some responses, I think this is a good way to get a feel for the culture of the city I'm visiting. Hooking up with these girls isn't a priority of mine at all, I just want them to help me, if anything, tune my thinking to that of the locals.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 04-19-2017

CS seems to implement a 10 message limit unless you're verified (straight up money grab). But that means the thirsty messages should die down considerably. I sucked it up and paid the few dollars and copy pasted around 50 messages to the hottest bunch in the next EU city.... and two replied. Use to be much higher...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Amigoish - 04-20-2017

I have hosted 20 people on courchsurfing so far and banged 10 of them, 50% success rate not bad.

1. avoid girls travelling in pairs
Focus on alone girls.

2. only accept good looking girls.
Many fatties send requests, avoid them like cancer.

3. read her profile and look up for words like "adventurous", "meeting new people", "citizen of the world".
They usually mean that she's being sleeping around with other guys on CS.

4. get verified
If you get verified your profile goes up in the rank.

5. don't even bother replying spam messages.
You want personalized messages, it means the girl read your profile and is a little more invested than the other creepy, uncool guy.

6. have some photos with some girls
My main profile picture is with a hot colombian girl, so the girls think she's is my girlfriend and they may feel instant more comfortable or attracted to me.

7. avoid girls that have friends in the city.
Chances are you are just her backup and will bail as soon as they meet their friends and they invite her to crash at their place instead. Also they are a bunch of cockblockers and will make everything possible to take her away from you, and it will be very difficult to keep your frame.

8. avoid kissing on the first night
Be flirty and fun on her first night. Trying to kiss her might scare her off even if she likes you, keep the kiss for the next night.

If the girl wants to hang out with other CSers it means she is just not DTF. Try to screen the girl from her messages. If she has red flags, don't hesitate to give an excuse and cancel the request right there. If she is there just to have her 1-1 fun with you and is fun and laughing means she is an easy target. I have regulars in their home towns that came out from CS. It is a good deal.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Scaro066 - 04-20-2017

Hey man great info, mind if you could share your profile? I just made an account, so I've been trying to get ideas/inspiration. Thanks!

Quote: (04-20-2017 10:36 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

I have hosted 20 people on courchsurfing so far and banged 10 of them, 50% success rate not bad.

1. avoid girls travelling in pairs
Focus on alone girls.

2. only accept good looking girls.
Many fatties send requests, avoid them like cancer.

3. read her profile and look up for words like "adventurous", "meeting new people", "citizen of the world".
They usually mean that she's being sleeping around with other guys on CS.

4. get verified
If you get verified your profile goes up in the rank.

5. don't even bother replying spam messages.
You want personalized messages, it means the girl read your profile and is a little more invested than the other creepy, uncool guy.

6. have some photos with some girls
My main profile picture is with a hot colombian girl, so the girls think she's is my girlfriend and they may feel instant more comfortable or attracted to me.

7. avoid girls that have friends in the city.
Chances are you are just her backup and will bail as soon as they meet their friends and they invite her to crash at their place instead. Also they are a bunch of cockblockers and will make everything possible to take her away from you, and it will be very difficult to keep your frame.

8. avoid kissing on the first night
Be flirty and fun on her first night. Trying to kiss her might scare her off even if she likes you, keep the kiss for the next night.

If the girl wants to hang out with other CSers it means she is just not DTF. Try to screen the girl from her messages. If she has red flags, don't hesitate to give an excuse and cancel the request right there. If she is there just to have her 1-1 fun with you and is fun and laughing means she is an easy target. I have regulars in their home towns that came out from CS. It is a good deal.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Chetthebaker - 04-20-2017

I signed up end of December here in NYC and got verified. I've gotten only like 5 or 6 requests- guy from Norway, one younger dude from Colombia, another traveling with his girlfriend, a post wallUkrainian chick, and a not too good looking Brazilian girl. I exchanged a few messages with the Brazilian but I wasn't motivated enough to offer my place.

Maybe this works better in Europe but I think for me it's not worth my time.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-20-2017

Quote: (04-20-2017 12:06 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

I signed up end of December here in NYC and got verified. I've gotten only like 5 or 6 requests- guy from Norway, one younger dude from Colombia, another traveling with his girlfriend, a post wallUkrainian chick, and a not too good looking Brazilian girl. I exchanged a few messages with the Brazilian but I wasn't motivated enough to offer my place.

Maybe this works better in Europe but I think for me it's not worth my time.

Have you even hosted anyone?

In NYC, you should be getting at least 5-6 requests per day. Instead, you're getting some 200 times less than that.

Pay your dues. Host some post-wall chicks. Go to meetings. Get the references. Start getting more requests. Reply to all of them. Host some more. Get more references. Climb the CS ladder. This is applied search engine optimization.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-20-2017

Chetthebaker: Dude, reply to the messages.....even if you decline them. Most of the hotter girls will message you instead of listing themselves. The higher your response rate is...the more "up the list" you will appear....which will increase the number of hot girls messaging you.

CS is a fucking goldmine in MIA/NYC/SF/TouristyPlace.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-20-2017

I went to a CS meeting not too long ago as I just changed cities and wanted to make some "normal" friends....showed up, 2 girls and 3 guys. The guys were dweebs who live in the outskits because "rent is too high inside the city" or dress like hipster fags, actually both. Girls were a college student (White blonde) and a "young professional" (White brunette) rooming with another girl to pay rent.

Being the only guy minutes away from the local girls won me favors, but the guys were such a sore bunch (artsy broke whiners, I'm not 1% but I prefer not to whine and have "real" work experience) so carrying a convo was easy to strike. Simple "make fun of strangers", troll, people watch, grab a pizza. One of the few times were I had fun trolling the SJWs manginas so hard that I didn't want pussy nor cared for it.

Actually, I need to look up the girls and chat them up.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Heart Break Kid - 04-20-2017

Went to a CS meeting last night myself, mainly to salvage my night since I woke up at like midnight.

Nice bunch, but the clique I was rolling with were very stereotypical travelers. One women kept bothering me about not doing all the tourist crap there is in the city, like the idea of me spending more than 3 days in a city and not just taking selfies in front of monuments boggled her mind.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Amigoish - 04-21-2017

I don't go to CS events, it's usually a waste of time, many thirsty creep dudes, not many talents and the ratio is terrible. For meetings I have had better success with meetup.com and the girls are hotter.

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:59 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Chetthebaker: Dude, reply to the messages.....even if you decline them. Most of the hotter girls will message you instead of listing themselves. The higher your response rate is...the more "up the list" you will appear....which will increase the number of hot girls messaging you.

CS is a fucking goldmine in MIA/NYC/SF/TouristyPlace.

My response rate was 100% and I got 5-10 requests per day from girls only. Then I got in a LTR for 3 months and didn't check CS anymore. Now it is only 52% and very few requests and when I get it's from dudes.

Just reply to the requests! Just declining with no text is enough. It is fucking important.

Now I am trying to find a way to increase my rate so I rank up more and get the amount of requests I used to have.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-21-2017

Quote: (04-21-2017 03:40 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

I don't go to CS events, it's usually a waste of time, many thirsty creep dudes, not many talents and the ratio is terrible.

That is a bit defeatist. One has some degree of control over the quality of the chicks at an event.

For example, I organize CS meetings. I use "Find travelers" to find chicks and invite them to my meetings. A buddy of mine used to bring the chicks he was hosting on AirBnB to my events. I would hit on his guests and he would hit on my guests. Potential negative references become less of a deterrent.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RagnarLothbrok - 04-21-2017

I tried being a Couchsurfing host in Bangkok, one of the most touristic places on earth. I got tons of requests and got tired of replying to all of them. Thus, my reply rate dropped to 5% but I still get at least one request per day.

Most requests were from the folllowing kinds of people, which ultimately led me to not taking Couchsurfing seriously any more:

- girlfriend + boyfriend traveling together
- a group of at least 3 girls (can't host that many in my apartment and bangs are very unlikely if you have a 1 BR apartment)
- tons of dudes who didn't seem very interesting
- ugly girls traveling alone
- gay dudes from Indonesia and the Philippines
- tons of cheap people who just want to save money for accomodation. Those people are a pain in the ass because you can't do anything with them because anything will be too expensive for them

Doesn't clicking on "Decline" without writing anything count as a reply?

Quote: (04-21-2017 06:40 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Doesn't clicking on "Decline" without writing anything count as a reply?

It does unless the request expires, then your rate drops.

Quote: (04-21-2017 05:16 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2017 03:40 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

I don't go to CS events, it's usually a waste of time, many thirsty creep dudes, not many talents and the ratio is terrible.

That is a bit defeatist. One has some degree of control over the quality of the chicks at an event.

For example, I organize CS meetings. I use "Find travelers" to find chicks and invite them to my meetings. A buddy of mine used to bring the chicks he was hosting on AirBnB to my events. I would hit on his guests and he would hit on my guests. Potential negative references become less of a deterrent.

So you are running CS organizer game. Sounds interesting. Would appreciate some more detail, do you do it in bars, outdoors, etc? How do you message the girls? etc

Quote: (04-21-2017 06:56 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

So you are running CS organizer game. Sounds interesting. Would appreciate some more detail, do you do it in bars, outdoors, etc?

Some events are at bars. Some events are outdoors.

If public drinking is allowed, there is not that much of a need for bars, provided that the weather is pleasant. I seldom organize events during the Fall and Winter.

Quote: (04-21-2017 06:56 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

How do you message the girls? etc

Some girls write in their public trips that they would appreciate advice on what to see / do / eat in the city they are visiting. I have long, detailed templates on what to see / do / eat. I just add the girl's name at the start. Takes 3 seconds.

Once I have provided all the information they need, I am of no use to them. If they propose meeting up, that is a good sign. I have dozens of upcoming events. I suggest she shows up at the events I am organizing during her stay. If she is traveling alone, she probably will show up, as she does not want to spend time alone after dark. A lot of these girls have their own beds at hostels or AirBnB apartments and just want to hang out.

I avoid meeting CS girls not at meetings. Profile photos can be deceiving. I have a fake Facebook profile for reconnaissance purposes. If she's hot beyond the shadow of a doubt, then meeting not at meetings can be a good idea.

When organizing CS meetings, I like to have buddies I can trust there, too. If no hot chicks show up, then I talk to my buddies and ignore all the CS people. If hot chicks show up, then the hunt is on. For me and for my buddies. Without buddies around, CS meetings can be very depressing and a total waste of time when only dudes and ugly chicks show up. With buddies around, CS meetings do not burn one out as much. It is important to maintain high morale.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 04-21-2017

How do you guys deal with the awkward situations when the bill comes for drinks / food and she quietly hides behind you and says something like "oh i forgot to bring cash." or simply "thank you" when you didn't even suggest you were going to pay for her. I've tried setting the record straight and saying she owes me $x amount but usually doesn't work out well.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 04-21-2017

Quote: (04-21-2017 08:07 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

How do you guys deal with the awkward situations when the bill comes for drinks / food and she quietly hides behind you and says something like "oh i forgot to bring cash." or simply "thank you" when you didn't even suggest you were going to pay for her. I've tried setting the record straight and saying she owes me $x amount but usually doesn't work out well.
I haven't really encountered that. If the request mentions anything about money I deny automatically. Sometimes I'll suggest going out and they will mention money, in which case I'll pregame a bit longer at the apartment and buy them a round or two at the bar if it's going well. Typically even the they will buy 1/3 rounds. If they pulled the move above I'd probably just say something like you can pay me back when we get homes

Beyond the above scenarios, I find more often than not the people I'm hosting will by proportionality more rounds than me, especially when I host guys. That's why it's not so bad hosting a guy occasionally, ends up being a cheap night out with someone with a wingman with a foreign accent, normally end up pulling anyway.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Pointer - 04-22-2017

Like I've said before, both regarding CS and hostels, people focus way too much on ratios. Would I be concerned if I was at a Gala in toronto with the top businessmen and entrepreneurs all in suits and it was a cockfest, absolutely(they never are). But when it's a bunch of creeps and betas, just use it to your advantage. Point it out to the girl, laugh about it. Introduce her the creepiest one then rescue her after a few minutes. "I know a cool bar around the corner, let's escape this crowd and grab a drink there." Rather than bitch about shitty situations, use them to your advantage.

That approach can only work provided her friend (or other orbiters) won't cockblock. Also prepare to bust through a high bitch shield if you're the nth guy approaching her.
Anyway, I wasn't bitching, just commenting on my experiences.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-22-2017

I hate to say this but I think your game is the issue here.

With all the girls from CS I've interacted, they either:
1 - Split half the check
2 - pay for me
3 - cook for me

Usually they would bring up that they're hungry and I'd suggest a place to eat. Then they would say "perfect, I'll pay for you since you've shown me the city" or "ok, do we each pay our half?". We would then split the check with our cards or she can pay me in cash and I'll just use my card.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 04-22-2017

Quote: (04-22-2017 09:01 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I hate to say this but I think your game is the issue here.

With all the girls from CS I've interacted, they either:
1 - Split half the check
2 - pay for me
3 - cook for me

Usually they would bring up that they're hungry and I'd suggest a place to eat. Then they would say "perfect, I'll pay for you since you've shown me the city" or "ok, do we each pay our half?". We would then split the check with our cards or she can pay me in cash and I'll just use my card.

If you're hosting, they usually pay for food or if they are broke split 50/50. Usually they will offer to cook. But i haven't hosted in a long time.