Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 01-29-2017

All of the above combined:
1) Screen hard as fuck for good looking girls who are adventurous.
2) Double/triple book them combined with other girls. Even despite you hosting them they will still flake 70-80% of the time because: they are inundated with offers, their plans continuously change and they are thick.
3) It probably goes without saying that this is nothing more than supplementary to getting women from other sources.
4) Don't be a pussy. Don't tell them you are at home waiting for them or make that sort of impression. You are busy partying/fucking other girls.
5) Avoid girls who arrive at a stupid hour like 10pm and has to leave the next morning. She just wants a place to stay for the night, will be tired and you won't have time to click.
6) Text them before they arrive and see what she's like. If they don't fall into your frame why bother. Add disqualifiers, you don't want to be like every other guy.

If they don't meet the above criteria don't bother wasting your time.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 02-24-2017

Wondering if anyone has experience with this:

"Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of the Couchsurfing Support Team, regarding your use of Couchsurfing. We’ve noticed that you have multiple profiles. It is against Couchsurfing Policy for members to create more than one profile.

Since your original was deactivated, you are no longer permitted to use Couchsurfing. We have therefore deactivated your duplicate accounts, as well. 

Regards,
Couchsurfing Trust and Safety"

So i deactivated my main acct, created new one with different email, slightly different name, but same profile pic. Tried emailing CS about reactivating my original but seems like they're being stubborn.

Wondering if CS does IP bans or is it only cause they found i had same profile pic?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - buddylee - 03-11-2017

Quote: (02-24-2017 07:34 PM)Joeno Wrote:  

Wondering if anyone has experience with this:

"Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of the Couchsurfing Support Team, regarding your use of Couchsurfing. We’ve noticed that you have multiple profiles. It is against Couchsurfing Policy for members to create more than one profile.

Since your original was deactivated, you are no longer permitted to use Couchsurfing. We have therefore deactivated your duplicate accounts, as well. 

Regards,
Couchsurfing Trust and Safety"

So i deactivated my main acct, created new one with different email, slightly different name, but same profile pic. Tried emailing CS about reactivating my original but seems like they're being stubborn.

Wondering if CS does IP bans or is it only cause they found i had same profile pic?

Probably slightly different name and same pic

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 03-12-2017

The thirst of simps have ruined CS. I get a message from a flight attendant wanting me to show her around. I reply that we should grab drinks. She's hesitant about getting drinks but wants to go to a specific touristy spot, and gives a specific meet up time (in 1 hour). I reply lets go to a similar place (easier for me, 10 minute walking away), real cool local spot. She goes dark. Clearly she does this a lot and found another guy to take her to exactly what she wants.

Unbelievable shit, you think girls on CS would at least try and make some bs excuse like they can't make it. I went to a recent CS meetup, pure garbage no surprise there. You do occasionally get a decent prospect (i'd say once a month or two). Just filter hard.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - churros - 03-12-2017

Quote: (03-12-2017 12:47 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

The thirst of simps have ruined CS. I get a message from a flight attendant wanting me to show her around. I reply that we should grab drinks. She's hesitant about getting drinks but wants to go to a specific touristy spot, and gives a specific meet up time (in 1 hour). I reply lets go to a similar place (easier for me, 10 minute walking away), real cool local spot. She goes dark. Clearly she does this a lot and found another guy to take her to exactly what she wants.

Yeh you were never going to win in that situation. If she doesn't accept your place to meet, you're not getting laid anyway, so it's a time saver.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-02-2017

A lurker DM'd via Twitter me about a situation he had.

The girl kept in touch, arrived in town, then mentioned it was too far from her temp office. Instead she was going to get a hotel, her followed up the next day, she replied...he proposed getting drinks, she ghosted.

Question: Does our lurker friend leave her a bad review, putting him at risk for a bad review....OR just let it go and not leave a review?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-02-2017

Quote: (04-02-2017 01:49 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Question: Does our lurker friend leave her a bad review, putting him at risk for a bad review....OR just let it go and not leave a review?

Let it go. They never met. A meeting was never arranged.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 04-02-2017

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:04 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Let it go. They never met. A meeting was never arranged.

That's what I told him. She flirted with him for a week, confirmed her stay and reconfirmed the day before...so he thought it was shitty of her to flake when she knew the distance beforehand.

I told him the repercussions of a female leaving him a bad review are worse than a guy leaving a girl a bad review.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-02-2017

Some CS hosts request confirmation 48 to 24 hours prior to arrival.

If the prospective guest has not confirmed, say, 12 hours prior to arrival, then the hosting offer is withdrawn.

If the prospective guest does indeed confirm and then does not show up, I believe that a neutral reference is warranted. In my book, negative references should be reserved for negative experiences that took place on a face to face basis, rather than through messages exchanged via email, etc.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - LionOfCA - 04-07-2017

If you're a super ethical individual don't bother reading this response
So according to my understanding couchsurfing uses an algorithm which prioritizes profile A over profile B in the searching results depending on how quickly that user responds to messages, how many friends they have, comments on their page, etc. . .

I've only used couch surfing once before. As a result, I'm sure the profile I just updated is low in the ranking structure, considering I have no comments, 1 friend, and haven't talked to anybody on there in years.

Anybody on here with a couch surfing profile want to befriend one another, send a few messages back and fourth, and leave each other reviews to boost our rankings in the couch surfing search engine? Send me a PM if interested.

I'm not trying to bang randoms from couch surfing, but I would like for my profile to receive more traffic in the hopes that I can meet some cool people on there.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cyclone - 04-07-2017

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:25 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I told him the repercussions of a female leaving him a bad review are worse than a guy leaving a girl a bad review.

Truer words have never been spoken

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Stun - 04-07-2017

A lurker DM'd via Twitter me about a situation he had.

The girl kept in touch, arrived in town, then mentioned it was too far from her temp office. Instead she was going to get a hotel, her followed up the next day, she replied...he proposed getting drinks, she ghosted.

No-brainer. Let it go. How would an alpha male spend his time - making money and developing new leads with new girls, or writing an internet review?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - invictusiii - 04-07-2017

Quote: (03-12-2017 12:47 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Unbelievable shit, you think girls on CS would at least try and make some bs excuse like they can't make it. I went to a recent CS meetup, pure garbage no surprise there. You do occasionally get a decent prospect (i'd say once a month or two). Just filter hard.

I just ignore that shit. When I'm home, I only host the chicks and then show them my favorite bars/lounges. If they just want to be shown around, I tell them I'm busy. I only go meet up with girls when I'm visiting other countries.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - invictusiii - 04-07-2017

Quote: (01-29-2017 07:52 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

All of the above combined:
1) Screen hard as fuck for good looking girls who are adventurous.
2) Double/triple book them combined with other girls. Even despite you hosting them they will still flake 70-80% of the time because: they are inundated with offers, their plans continuously change and they are thick.
3) It probably goes without saying that this is nothing more than supplementary to getting women from other sources.
4) Don't be a pussy. Don't tell them you are at home waiting for them or make that sort of impression. You are busy partying/fucking other girls.
5) Avoid girls who arrive at a stupid hour like 10pm and has to leave the next morning. She just wants a place to stay for the night, will be tired and you won't have time to click.
6) Text them before they arrive and see what she's like. If they don't fall into your frame why bother. Add disqualifiers, you don't want to be like every other guy.

If they don't meet the above criteria don't bother wasting your time.

I agree with all of these. I would mention that for guys starting out, it may be a good idea to be less strict about #5. Good profiles have a lot of good reviews. A one night stay is an easy positive review. I always make the chick find her way to my place though. Don't ever go out of your way for them.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Blacksword - 04-09-2017

Dude, this rocks. Will be putting9this into practice

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 04-11-2017

Got a dilemma guys. I have a good profile with lots of reviews but recently got 1 negative one (a really bad one) from a literal crazy girl I hanged out with that has lots of negative reviews herself.

I'm thinking about creating a new profile, but know for sure CS bans any clone profiles if they find them. I actually tried it once before. I'm wondering if I should let it go or invest in a new one? Keen to know anyone here has multiple accounts.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - LionOfCA - 04-11-2017

@Joeno I'm just curious, what happened to get the bad review? These stories are usually hilarious. My friend got a bad review from an uber driver once, she said he offered her sex and drugs haha

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:11 AM)LionOfCA Wrote:  

@Joeno I'm just curious, what happened to get the bad review? These stories are usually hilarious. My friend got a bad review from an uber driver once, she said he offered her sex and drugs haha

This girl had a mental illness (i.e. couldn't travel long distances without a caretaker). We went for some food close to where she lived. I escalated for the hell of it just cause why not, so held hands. She was into it but I had to leave. After she sent me some annoying texts about going too fast and blah blah blah. Didn't want to see her but she asked me out so I thought why not, seems friendly enough. Anyways she made me run around all over the city with the excuse that she has a mental illness and she's got a busy schedule with this and that. I met with her for an hour, she tried to make me buy food for her as she's poor which i reluctantly did. I told her if we're going to meet again she's gotta meet around my place as I don't want to meet her at these faraway places.

So 2 days pass, the texts all indicate she's fine. But BAM suddenly slams me with a negative review that I was trying to have sex with her (she's mentally retarded and average looking why would I?) and states she doesn't recommend other women to see me.

Lesson learned the hard way: always check reviews. Don't meet with crazy girls.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 04-11-2017

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:57 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:11 AM)LionOfCA Wrote:  

This girl had a mental illness (i.e. couldn't travel long distances without a caretaker). We went for some food close to where she lived. I escalated for the hell of it just cause why not, so held hands. She was into it but I had to leave. After she sent me some annoying texts about going too fast and blah blah blah. Didn't want to see her but she asked me out so I thought why not, seems friendly enough. Anyways she made me run around all over the city with the excuse that she has a mental illness and she's got a busy schedule with this and that. I met with her for an hour, she tried to make me buy food for her as she's poor which i reluctantly did. I told her if we're going to meet again she's gotta meet around my place as I don't want to meet her at these faraway places.

So 2 days pass, the texts all indicate she's fine. But BAM suddenly slams me with a negative review that I was trying to have sex with her (she's mentally retarded and average looking why would I?) and states she doesn't recommend other women to see me.

Lesson learned the hard way: always check reviews. Don't meet with crazy girls.

There are several lessons to learn here aside from not meeting crazy girls:
1) Don't meet with average looking girls.
2) Don't buy girls food (cooking at home is fine).
3) Don't meet for food outside your home unless you've already banged her.
4) Don't go around the city to meet them. Travelling around for a girl you don't know shows fucking desperation.

With all of that she probably mistook you for a nice guy. And a nice guy looking for sex? well that is just wrong in a woman's eyes. She had you around her little finger the whole time. You're supposed to set the frame not her.

That said Australia is supposed to be an absolute shit show for "game".

Quote: (04-11-2017 05:20 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

There are several lessons to learn here aside from not meeting crazy girls:
1) Don't meet with average looking girls.
2) Don't buy girls food (cooking at home is fine).
3) Don't meet for food outside your home unless you've already banged her.
4) Don't go around the city to meet them. Travelling around for a girl you don't know shows fucking desperation.

With all of that she probably mistook you for a nice guy. And a nice guy looking for sex? well that is just wrong in a woman's eyes. She had you around her little finger the whole time. You're supposed to set the frame not her.

I agree with your points in general but:
1) Her pics made her look attractive.

2) I didn't offer to buy her food. When it was time she basically hovered behind me and explained she couldn't afford it as she's unemployed. For $10-20 i'm not going to bother making a big fuss.

3) I don't drink alcohol (though regularly bring girls to bars anyways). Don't understand what's wrong with going out for a bite.

4) Yeah it's the only "special situation" i've encountered where I've done this. This is because she could not physically travel far. So imagine it could've been a 10/10 waiting to get nailed. Guess i had that image and took a gamble.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 04-11-2017

Agreed with everything Vinny said. Not sure if it is a girl from your home town or not, but I try to stick with either travelers when I'm at home, or locals when I'm traveling. Don't see the issue with meeting for a bite (drinks definitely better, realistically will you take a sober girl from CS from food to bed in the middle of the day? Meh), but paying for her is not an issue of money, it's the principle. Also, if she wasn't into holding hands, then even more reason not to pay.

Finally, if you knew she had a mental illness and caretaker, i think that is probably a good warning sign, and kind of voids the chance a 10/10 will be waiting for you. The new profile rating system hides negative reviews a bit more, but not sure what I would do if it was me.

I've stopped drinking for a variety of personal reasons in the last year and a half. Any good ways to get a girl drunk when you don't drink? It usually goes when I tell them I don't drink they say "yeah that's ok, I won't drink either."

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-11-2017

Quote: (04-11-2017 07:31 PM)Joeno Wrote:  

Any good ways to get a girl drunk when you don't drink?

Suggest that you share a bottle of wine. No glasses. Wet the lips and pretend to swallow the wine. Let her drink 80% of the bottle and think she drank only half of it. This is easier in countries that allow public drinking...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Pointer - 04-12-2017

Couchsurfing used to be great about 4-5 years ago before all the thirsty backpackers joined in and chased the pussy away. Maybe it's still relevant if you're hosting but the events have become a huge cock fest. The few girls stupid enough to show up get so much attention that they either ride the cock carousel or stop going. I remember a situation where a regular brought her hot friend to the weekly meeting and in about 2 hours this girl was approached by all the sleazy backpackers and horny locals. Of course she never returned. It seems that these meetings attract all kinds of weirdos with zero game but bold enough to make their clown approaches.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 04-12-2017

Like I've said before, both regarding CS and hostels, people focus way too much on ratios. Would I be concerned if I was at a Gala in toronto with the top businessmen and entrepreneurs all in suits and it was a cockfest, absolutely(they never are). But when it's a bunch of creeps and betas, just use it to your advantage. Point it out to the girl, laugh about it. Introduce her the creepiest one then rescue her after a few minutes. "I know a cool bar around the corner, let's escape this crowd and grab a drink there." Rather than bitch about shitty situations, use them to your advantage.