Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 12-27-2016

What angle do you guys practice on CS?

I'd take it's not the same as "older successful well traveled man" like SA. It feels odd asking online game advice when that's my niche haha.

Do I put my real age (24) or use my fake age (31)?

Damm the difference between 1-tier tourist cities (London, Tokyo, MIA, NYC) and 2nd tier (Houston, Dallas, SF) is vast. Vicent hosting bitches within days....but there are only 20 girls staying in Houston in the next 6 months.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 02:14 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I'd take it's not the same as "older successful well traveled man" like SA. It feels odd asking online game advice when that's my niche haha.

Damm the difference between 1-tier tourist cities (London, Tokyo, MIA, NYC) and 2nd tier (Houston, Dallas, SF) is vast. Vicent hosting bitches within days....but there are only 20 girls staying in Houston in the next 6 months.
My angle is well travelled and fun. Lots of my requests mention my taste in music. Age isn't much of a factor on CS, I know 20 year olds that do well, and I know people in their late 30s that to well also. It's more about being fun and showing them a good time. The nice thing with the girls choosing is that you'll get girls who jive with what you have on your profile, so I recommend making it as real as possible. Remember you will be spending anywhere from 24-72 hours straight with them so it's ideal that you have similar interests.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 02:43 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

My angle is well travelled and fun. Lots of my requests mention my taste in music. Age isn't much of a factor on CS, I know 20 year olds that do well, and I know people in their late 30s that to well also. It's more about being fun and showing them a good time. The nice thing with the girls choosing is that you'll get girls who jive with what you have on your profile, so I recommend making it as real as possible. Remember you will be spending anywhere from 24-72 hours straight with them so it's ideal that you have similar interests.

Gotcha, I get you now. I guess I'm asking since some girls see staying with someone almost the same as fucking.....girls don't want to fuck younger guys, some want an older man and some don't (scandies). How do you manage it with girls who come in groups?

I know how to work this in a club/normal-day environment...but it's a bit different when both girls will be staying under your roof.

Thanks!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 02:49 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Gotcha, I get you now. I guess I'm asking since some girls see staying with someone almost the same as fucking.....girls don't want to fuck younger guys, some want an older man and some don't (scandies). How do you manage it with girls who come in groups?

I know how to work this in a club/normal-day environment...but it's a bit different when both girls will be staying under your roof.

Thanks!
The beauty of it is that they don't see it as fucking, consciously at least. We may, but that's a different story. The fucking just happens after spending a fun day with someone, multiple drinks, staying in the same house and not having friends to hold them accountable for their actions.

When I host 2 girls I'll get a friend to wing normally. Easier to promote an after party with that dynamic. Single girls will be easier though.

Also, unrelated, I advise the following line "add me on Facebook, it's easier for me to message on there." That'll get you a better set of pics and if they are coming with a friend, you can search their friend list to find out what she looks like.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 12-27-2016

Lots of people will send requests without actually posting a public trip. Make sure your profile says you are hosting and also log in more often and respond to all emails and quick. That will give you a higher ranking due to how their algorithm works. I can imagine SF has lots but Houston much less. Sometimes it has quite a bit to do with hotel prices and SF costs double what Houston costs.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-27-2016

I've been collecting numbers from this thing like it's SA. A number of girls have found hosts but want to find someone to meet for drinks. This is probably one of the best times of the year for couchsurfing. There are dozens and dozens of girls coming in the next two weeks for new year's, so many I've lost the energy to continue messaging them. Besides there is some shit message limit that you have to contend with, after an hour or so however it seems it lets you message again. I'm doing the older traveller angle a la SA, and to be fair it's actually true.

Got a girl lined up for tomorrow for a couple of nights, flaked on another, another also wanted to come tomorrow (19 year old) but then said she's coming with her friend last minute so fuck that. The only girls I've had here so far are one night stands and plates. My trick is not too be pushy at all in messaging and flaking, I'm here to have a good time. She can be part of it or she can find a beta orbiter who has slept with three girls his whole life through luck (95% of guys on this website) who she'll be bored with.

I think this shit is fucking brilliant for tier 1 cities, shame I haven't discovered it earlier. A fantastic way to meet travellers for the lazy man, or you can meet some girls on an adventure without even having to host them - the exact girls you would look to meet up with in the first place.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-27-2016

Here's a prime example of how desperate men are on this website:
https://www.couchsurfing.com/advice/questions/7719

Do you really think if you're the 25th guy to respond she'll message you. The funny thing there's a guy posted the exact same thing as her and got zero responses.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cyclone - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 03:17 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Also, unrelated, I advise the following line "add me on Facebook, it's easier for me to message on there." That'll get you a better set of pics and if they are coming with a friend, you can search their friend list to find out what she looks like.

Not only that, but it may tell you if they have a boyfriend or not. I had one girl suddenly surprise me with that one upon arrival and then was a bitch the entire time.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-28-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 09:02 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2016 03:17 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Not only that, but it may tell you if they have a boyfriend or not. I had one girl suddenly surprise me with that one upon arrival and then was a bitch the entire time.

If a girl comes with her boyfriend annanounced just don't let them in it's that simple. You don't owe her anything, she did a bait and switch on you and disrespected you. It's probably better to message than to use the hosting function to prevent a negative review in scenarios such as these.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 12-28-2016

Exactly its YOUR place. They are entitled to nothing, period. I always put one surfer only and still get requests by couples who don't read. They get a copy and paste response to read the profile.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cyclone - 12-28-2016

Quote: (12-28-2016 02:10 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

If a girl comes with her boyfriend annanounced just don't let them in it's that simple. You don't owe her anything, she did a bait and switch on you and disrespected you. It's probably better to message than to use the hosting function to prevent a negative review in scenarios such as these.

Dude, i never said she *brought* her boyfriend
XD
That would be way outta line.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 12-28-2016

Quote: (12-28-2016 05:32 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2016 02:10 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

Dude, i never said she *brought* her boyfriend
XD
That would be way outta line.

Just having one is out of line. This guy knows whats up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4faSs0mg_pI

Bangs from couchsurfing. - phase.iv - 12-29-2016

@ shimmy:
Yeah thats right. Also have the feeling i got like "downrated" after declining too much. Since in the search the "best match" function is automatically activated I guess you wont appear on the top list then.
after i accepted 3 requests in a row one time i immediately got tons of requests...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 12-29-2016

Quote: (12-29-2016 10:41 AM)phase.iv Wrote:  

@ shimmy:
Yeah thats right. Also have the feeling i got like "downrated" after declining too much. Since in the search the "best match" function is automatically activated I guess you wont appear on the top list then.
after i accepted 3 requests in a row one time i immediately got tons of requests...
Make sure you respond to them right away and shoot them a fluff email like "Sorry I'm working this weekend, if you need any suggestions let me know" then if they respond always respond with something short "have a good trip".

If you respond quick and have a high % response rate (by getting the last word in) you rank better. This was a few years ago but I was in one of the top 5 cities in the US and always on the first page if not the top 5 results. Also being verified makes a huge difference. It was a total PITA because you can get 10-15 requests a day.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 12-30-2016

Quote: (12-29-2016 07:16 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

@ shimmy:
Make sure you respond to them right away and shoot them a fluff email like "Sorry I'm working this weekend, if you need any suggestions let me know" then if they respond always respond with something short "have a good trip".

If you respond quick and have a high % response rate (by getting the last word in) you rank better. This was a few years ago but I was in one of the top 5 cities in the US and always on the first page if not the top 5 results. Also being verified makes a huge difference. It was a total PITA because you can get 10-15 requests a day.

Which verified do you choose? I have 2 out of 3 verification (payment and the other one), requested the postcard but that bitch never came through.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - The Natural - 12-30-2016

Quote: (12-30-2010 07:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I met a guy from South Africa who lives in LA. He told me he bangs girls all the time from couch surfing by hosting and traveling. He claims they are hot but, I didn't want to insult him by pressing him on the quality.

Anyone on here have any experience with this?

Everyone wants to come to Vegas, I'm thinking of having a couch open for women. Seems like an easy layup. Thoughts?

Yes I used to do it in London, had a nice 19 year old German girl come and stay.
Nice memories! [Image: wink.gif] The great thing is Couch-surfing can be used both ways.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-31-2016

Quote: (12-30-2016 06:30 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2016 07:16 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

@ shimmy:

Which verified do you choose? I have 2 out of 3 verification (payment and the other one), requested the postcard but that bitch never came through.

Two out of three is enough I think, as long as you are verified with the payment and it shows a tick on your profile that's what people really notice. It's not the 1950s. You'd think they'd be able to verify the address through credit card details or other more advanced means than a fucking postcard.

Banged a girl yesterday off this. Treated it like an SA/Tinder date. Her boyfriend kept texting her to come to his place, good luck with that. The only difference with this is that you have to wait till the morning to kick them out.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - buddylee - 01-09-2017

Been lurking in these forums after I struck the CS goldmine. But figured I'd share my words of wisdom.

First off, I'm black, athletic build, living in a big city in the states but have a foreigners accent. I honestly do not think I have game, but I'm modest and a gentleman ... so that counts I guess.

1. I never offer girls to stay at my place, I make them come to me. This increases the "who needs who" ratio in your favor.

2. Never host more than one girl, unless you have a boy the other one can stay by. Usually if one is looking to fuck, the other is looking to cock block ... or they simply want to be besties and keep each other company.

3. Right after they request you ... chat them up a bit and see where their headspace is. After talking to them for a while, I usually drop that line ... "oh that one photo of you is pretty cute [Image: wink.gif]" Any positive direction answer is a go.

4. Do detective work, see their name in their profile ... social media them. Alot of time when they are request me, if I peep their social media (FB) says single [Image: wink.gif]

5. I find that girls with tons of sexy bikini photos are more "causal" I guess? <- not saying thats a sure sign, but I observe the pattern.

6. Girls, who tend to prefer to be hosted by guys, is a good sign, check their profile.

7. Go out for drinks, or have wine, or beer home so make some dinner. You guys get more comfortable, see where things go.

8. Do not be overly aggressive and rapey ... kinda like reeling in a fish ...

9. #8 is true, unless they are from Russia, Czech, Turkey, Germany ... eastern European countries ... Columbia, Argentina ... where they want to fuck you and make it known right off the bat. No guess work, no landing at Park Place or Boardwalk on the monopoly board. Straight to go and collect your wins.

10. Use your natural personality ... I have a dry sense of humor, and I tell them upfront that I do make sarcastic jokes etc ... even racist, sexist jokes. And if you hear that not to be offended. Alot of them say, "hey me too" ... that opens up another layer of conversations [Image: wink.gif]

11. Avoid hosting americans ... no offence to them ... but fuck them with their smug attitude. Besides, if you already fucked an American, why would you want to fuck another one for. I am going for world conquest [Image: wink.gif] 25 countries and counting. This is not mentioning countries I double tapped (russia, germany, france, canada)

There are some other things that are my signature things that I don't want to post here. Maybe I'll do another post on how to increase your chances for girls wanting to stay with you at first glance.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - augen sehen - 01-09-2017

Quote: (01-09-2017 02:16 PM)buddylee Wrote:  

Been lurking in these forums after I struck the CS goldmine. But figured I'd share my words of wisdom.

1. I never offer girls to stay at my place, I make them come to me. This increases the "who needs who" ratio in your favor.

What do you mean by this? Could you elaborate?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - buddylee - 01-09-2017

Quote: (01-09-2017 06:01 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Basically, if you offer to host them when they are on their "TRAVELERS LOOKING FOR HOSTS" status or "groups" where they are posting publicly for a host.

The thing is, they expect people or dudes to want to offer to host them (with possibly hidden intentions on their mind).

vs me ...

Sitting there, chillin and making them come to me. You have a little more leverage with how the conversations/relationship go ... basically reverse psychology. You want them, but you have to make it seem it was their idea to want you.

Actually you know what ... listen to

The art of War. It's a really good read/listen and very short. The teachings there you can use in your daily life ... there is a section in that book that mentions a general making his soldiers do whatever he wants by certain methods.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Prince Charming - 01-10-2017

Ive been on Couch surfing since the very start. The girl that invited me was from san fran and friends with the creator. She also is responsible for the notification that Couchsurfing is NOT a dating site lol though some girls I stayed with in south east asia reffered to cs as 'casual sex' lol

Ive gotten laid from cs, Manila was nice I stayed with some rich girl in a penthouse and got to hangout in her pool all day why she was away at work and fucked her all night. but most of the time when I host girls with the idea to fuck them I end up regretting it cause I could get more and better quality during that time from other dating sites or my gfs. last few times I didnt even bother and just had other girls over to my place while they were out during the day to explore.

I think CS is great though overall, ive had great experiences hosting surfing or just meeting with guys or girls im not attracted to. Its not all about sex

Bangs from couchsurfing. - buddylee - 01-10-2017

Its whatever you want it to be, we are are all consenting adults. And especially in this forum, specifically this thread, where the topic is what it is .... we are discussing hookups.

Personally, I do not use dating sites, have no time for that nonsense. I do have my one friend, who we have something on the side (russian doctor who does crossfit, absolutely gorgeous.)

Dating site girls, generally from my state (in the US) have this mentality. Wine, dine, if I like you I will fuck you. For the most part they expect the guy to put out some form of "effort." But my other homegirl, who also uses dating sites. Tells me straight up, she uses it sometimes to get a free dinner. If she digs the guy, they will fuck,sometimes not right away. So that kinda gives you an insight to where a lot of these dating site girls are. I'm not trying to wife them up, or sponsor anyone (which reminds me of a turkish chick I had ... another story)

But for cs, you can pick and choose the quality you host. The good part is, you know the "relationship" has an "expiry" date.

Good or bad relationship, after the said time, is dependent on you ... there is no "I love you, I want to meet your parents" or "hey .... we need to talk ... I missed my period."

We are discussing these experiences, lessons learned etc.

Now on to the tips/lessons learned etc...

I guess that being from my state, its kinda been there done that feeling. But I rather have a 8,9 or dime piece Lithuanian, vs 8,9 or dime piece chick from my state. Which makes me think now, there aren't that many, naturally beautiful chicks from my state imo. You can get the really exotic ones from abroad. But if you do find a high rating chick from my state. Either she has this whole state of mind, where she thinks she is the shit, and come off with this attitude where she is entitled to whatever? Or they probably foreigners, where you have to shift gears for some field work.

Ultimately, what I learnt from using CS is, there are millions of girls out there. You literally have the pick of girls basically, you can choose or dictate your short term goals or long term goals there. And with that attitude or mentality, I don't want to say I became arrogant. But I do have this new air about me, where i walk around not really caring to hunt/flirt/meet girls locally. They have to come off as really special to me, because basically, they are only one of millions of girls out there. Which is why on the drop of a hat, I'd toss them back into the sea and catch another one instantly.

That "attitude" I guess, attracts them ... kinda like confidence I guess?

I do not really know the word of what it is. But my personality has changed over the years. I used to be this humble, shy guy when it comes to girls. Now there is this aura I guess. And girls see that ...

Wait the best way to describe this aura/attitude whatever. You know when you get laid, and a few hours after you are walking down the road feeling like the man? It's that feeling but just longer term.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - LatinoHeat - 01-10-2017

I use to used to use couchsurfing when first learning game but then I got tired of banging 3s

Bangs from couchsurfing. - LatinoHeat - 01-10-2017

Quote: (01-09-2017 07:43 PM)buddylee Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2017 06:01 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Basically, if you offer to host them when they are on their "TRAVELERS LOOKING FOR HOSTS" status or "groups" where they are posting publicly for a host.

The thing is, they expect people or dudes to want to offer to host them (with possibly hidden intentions on their mind).

vs me ...

Sitting there, chillin and making them come to me. You have a little more leverage with how the conversations/relationship go ... basically reverse psychology. You want them, but you have to make it seem it was their idea to want you.

Actually you know what ... listen to

The art of War. It's a really good read/listen and very short. The teachings there you can use in your daily life ... there is a section in that book that mentions a general making his soldiers do whatever he wants by certain methods.

Beyond that its just exhausting to have CSers over, especially when your beyond the backpacking phase. Also, the people who are looking for a place to stay are not all that interesting usually hippy types who don't just want the experience but legitimately NEED a place to stay because they are completely broke. They aren't dudes I want to become friends with and they aren't girls I want to fuck. This is especially true in Latin America people are desperate as fuck. Anyone who has put an open request in CS anywhere south of the border knows exactly what i'm talking about.

Also, you never know how you in the girl will click. I used to host at lot in 2012/2013 and out of maybe 15 girls that stayed in my house in either USA or Brazil, I only fucked 2 (my game was crappier then but still). The ROI is poor and there is an unspoken agreement that if they stay at your house they have to be the one to make the move and when they aren't feelin it your stuck with this stupid hippy slut at your house eating your food and up in your personal space. If anything you'd have a better shot asking to stay at the girls house vs staying at yours because then you don't look as desperate (counterintuitive it should be the other way around right)

Its much better to just ask to meetup and then see if anything clicks.

Either way Tinder provides so much better ROI with girls actively seeking to fuck or date I don't know why you would waste time with CS anyways. Once Tinder became popular CS IMO became useless.

Also the "community" just sucks have you guys been to the meetups??? The ones in Brazil was always the ugliest fattest chicks the city has to offer, super aggressive 55 year old spinsters, and don't even get me started on the dudes, 10 minutes at couchsurfing meetup and you can tell why these local guys who have lived in the city their whole life have no friends...

Someone here suggested using airBNB to meet hot ass chicks to stay at your house pay you for it and then you get to fuck them, that to me sounds a lot more genuis, and probably better chance of lay since opening your house for free to a chick you never even met, lets be honest guys, it wreaks of desperation, its like buying an unkwnown girl a drink * 1000. You're already starting off a a huge disadvantage. Imagine it as a pickup line "hey, can I buy you a 4 day free stay at my house"

Bangs from couchsurfing. - jselysianeagle - 01-11-2017

Quote: (01-10-2017 10:26 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

Also the "community" just sucks have you guys been to the meetups??? The ones in Brazil was always the ugliest fattest chicks the city has to offer, super aggressive 55 year old spinsters, and don't even get me started on the dudes, 10 minutes at couchsurfing meetup and you can tell why these local guys who have lived in the city their whole life have no friends...

LOL, too true. When I first moved to my current city some years ago, I went to one and within minutes it was clear that the guys were absolute bottom of the barrel betas. The one or two 7s were being swarmed and treated like queens.