Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 11-12-2016

Reach out a girl who needed to leave her bags somewhere in the central part of town.....it was supposed to be her and her friend on a "holiday visa". They decided to tag with some thirsty niggas they met at the airport and wondered if I could hold their bags for a fee.

Easiest 60 bucks I made, and the girls weren't even that good looking so I didn't even count it as a loss.

Should have charged them 20 a bag instead of 12.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - torid - 11-13-2016

I believe soon there will be a new service, somewhere between couchsurfing and airbnb,
where you will be sleeping next to the host in hosts' room, and you can pay for the room depending on how much you enjoyed your stay

Bangs from couchsurfing. - kirdiesel - 11-22-2016

I have to move and I'm thinking about getting a "Couchsurfer friendly" place so I can get a new source of notches (hey the more sources you got the better)

Great thread guys.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Scaro066 - 11-23-2016

Any idea if this could work with a small studio apartment? I am planing to get a place soon in the city near the nightlife for meetings chicks.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - JWLZG - 12-04-2016

I haven't hosted in a few years, but told myself I'd do so this year to "give back" after my run of being hosted repeatedly in Europe (more on that later).

I got requested to host the American that I approached on Friday, she found out that I'm on CS, but asked over text instead of sending one via the site.

She wanted to be hosted throughout this week bar Wednesday and Thursday, and possibly against my better judgement, I told her this morning that I could from today.

I'm wondering how I'll go about this. I thought of stringing it out, going for the makeout early on but not the bang until a day or two after.

I do live with housemates, which may be an issue, but it'll be an excuse for me to tell her to take my room and not the sofa. I'll of course tell her she'll have to sleep on the floor to soothe the hamster.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Killarmy - 12-05-2016

Just contacted around 50 girl around my area through Couchsurfing, with the idea of ''improving languages'' and bla bla bla like that. If I don't get at least 2/3 notches, I'm a loser. (Well, let's see if I have the motivation though)

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 12-05-2016

Close rate for girls staying over in the last year has been 100%. I weed out the backpacker types and only host solo girls who seem keen (so only 4 girls hosted last year, get lots of requests).

Bangs from couchsurfing. - zanetti - 12-08-2016

I just created a profile on cs. Surfing isn't my bag but I'll give hosting a try and will meet up with travellers passing through my city.

Goal is both to meet some interesting new peeps, including guys, and also to generate a new poontang pipeline...

I went to a local cs meet-up earlier this week. I met one or two interesting folks but most of them, as was mentioned earlier in the thread, are a bunch of weak/awkward dudes

Bangs from couchsurfing. - eradicator - 12-08-2016

Have any of you tried this site?

https://www.showaround.com/locals?idlist=9558047

basically, it is people offering to be hosts to tourists from out of town without actually having them stay overnight. Makes perfect sense in big cities like NY/LA or nice tourist areas (Miami, maybe Denver or park city?)

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cruisen_Chubby - 12-08-2016

Is anyone still doing this?

I have a place in Las Vegas (very close to the strip) and one in LA (both prime markets, I'd assume).

I'd be interested in getting verified (paying the fee) and offering to be a tour guide and bring cool foreigners to local events where I get hooked up (open bars, etc.) - - - I don't think i'd want these people staying at my place unless I met them in person and verified that they were clean, respectful, and fun.

I travel a lot internationally so I think this could be good to pipeline girls who come here as well as friends abroad to when I visit their countries.

Is this still possible with CS? Or are there too many hoops to jump through?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - d_hzy - 12-09-2016

I know this is a CS thread. But just checked out showaround posted by eradicator. (Never heard of it before)

The website was founded in July 2015 and it started taking off recently. It could be the next big thing, especially if you are in a new city and you plan on staying there for a while. It's a good way to potentially meet people. I'm gonna start using it.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 12-25-2016

Hosted two Danish girls, didn't get the notch. They looked fine in leggings/yoga pants but their fashion sense is....very danish (weird....think long pants that end at the ankle, white trainers, and a shirt), one had more of a masculine face than the other but WB either. We went out for dinner and then hit up a bar for Xmas eve.

Nonetheless they were pretty fucking cool, they cheered me up and gave me another outlook on life. They're the same age (22/23) and I'm 24. They made some pretty cool meals on the cheap (tomato soup, carrots, onion, chicken. Total Cost? 5 bucks).

After chilling with them last night I started asking myself: why the fuck am I wanting to get into hitching relationship? Why the fuck am I wanting to live in a "centrally located area" and shell out money? Why do I need cable? Why do I want to have nice things? Why do you need a SUV? Can you even "backpack" when you 30? Nigga you're almost 25....your best years to do shit like that are pretty much gone and the world is so fucking huge. These hoes have gone all around the US, OZ, SEA, and NZ. I might save for a year then hit the road for a bit and use cheap transportation and CS.

Did you know a greyhound bus ticket costs 16 bucks from Houston to San Antonio? I've never been there. Shit can be so cheap. It's like nearly feel like telling them to let me tag along their way to the rockies. Unfortunately I had to meet with a AirBNB guest tomorrow.

My mood has been getting more gloomy and depressed lately, and even tho I didn't get the notch....what these chicks (inject some positivity) did is worth more than a notch. They're on a budget but so happy.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Brodiaga - 12-25-2016

Quote: (12-09-2016 09:06 AM)d_hzy Wrote:  

I know this is a CS thread. But just checked out showaround posted by eradicator. (Never heard of it before)

The website was founded in July 2015 and it started taking off recently. It could be the next big thing, especially if you are in a new city and you plan on staying there for a while. It's a good way to potentially meet people. I'm gonna start using it.

Looks like a great web site, I'll give it a try as well.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-25-2016

I'll give couchsurfing a shot. It's only going to be fun.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 12-25-2016

Quote: (12-25-2016 01:50 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

I'll give couchsurfing a shot. It's only going to be fun.
Just make sure to not host on looks only. If they don't put the effort in in their request, chances are the experience will be somewhat similar to an anchor for the stay at your place. I make sure to emphasize they will be partying if they stay with me. Here are some examples of girls I accepted that I ended up sleeping with:

Russian 7.5/10
"Hi ___! I am visiting ____ starting on 7 November! I want to discover the real pearls of this city and avoid tourist traps.

I want to meet locals, learn from them, share experiences, go out, party, hang around parcs or other great places, eat some of your couisine. [Image: smile.gif] !!

So I would be very thankful if you could give me a place to sleep."

Swede - 7/10
"Hey ___! Funny story, guess how I ended up in England? I got bored, packed my things and left Sweden. Bing bang boom - Ive been here for 5 years now. Very similar to yourself! Plus, I can see that on your "cool people I hosted" list - you got none from Sweden. Well, if you were to host me I would change that *inserts cool smily*. If thats not enough convincing, I am offering to teach you more about the Swedish cuisine, I could host you back in 2 other countries and if you would like to learn a language that 9m people speak and only speak in one country - Im there for you. I reckon you will have a lot of use from the Swedish you will learn (Sarcasm). If youre not sold already, I will be honest - I dont got much other than my energy and my Swedishness. How about a bribe? Swedish chocolate? Something from the UK? You name it - and I will get it! As long as its legal for me to smuggle into the country then I will stuff my bag with it [Image: smile.gif] Even if you dont feel of hosting me (I am a very clean creature btw), then let me know if you got time and we can potentially meet up for a drink? Cheers, ___"

Italian 8/10
"Hi ___! This is Roberta! How are you?
I'm leaving Italy next week for a two months travel around Canada and USA! I'll be in ___ on the 3rd of October, and planning to stay for 4 days. This will be my first couch experience, I was wandering if you'll be there and if there is any chance to be hosted by you!From the reviews on your profile seems you had a lot of great experience on CS!!!
Let me know
Thanks
Robi"

The best surfers first and foremost at least mention your name. They I look for the one of the following - they mention going out to party, the try way to hard to sell themselves, or they are a 1st time couchsurfer who comments on your reviews or your profile in general. So just because she's hot, don't automatically host. Many of my friends have made that decision and the girl just ends up shopping and being a stuck up bitch the whole time.

One last thing to keep in mind is to host a guy once in a while. If you have all girl reviews, they notice. Good to have a guy review mixed in, and it's not so bad to have a wingman with a foreign accent for a night.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-25-2016

Quote: (11-23-2014 09:00 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2014 11:43 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

And also, how do you find girls that are looking for guides and no hosting? Are these girls just posting in your cities forum asking for someone to hang out with? Because I know when any cute girl posts that she's coming to town and doesn't know anyone, a bunch of thirsty guys hit her up.

Believe it or not, I have found that the open couch request (OCR) has its bright side. If I find a girl traveling alone and she seems pretty and cool, even if she already has 3+ hosting offers, I message her offering to show her around. Let a beta provider dine her and host her. I am fine with showing girls around during the working hours. If she sends IOI's and appears to be DTF, I can always bring her to my apartment to have sex. Her host will never know.

Exactly! I never host chicks. Usually just agree to show them around. I don't know if you guys are aware but A LOT of the couch surfing dudes are really FUCKING weird. Go to a couple of CS events and see this for yourself. If you come off as normal, funny, exciting ETC. These chicks will be more than happy to spend more time with you. I've banged two chicks off couch surfing by just meeting up with them. One had two friends with her, I teased them, made jokes etc was a good time.
Also another thing I noticed is that if you guys are hanging out for the 2nd time and they have make up on/dressed a little nicer than the previous day, you're probably going to get the bang.

I can see the weirdness of some people on here just by searching through profiles. One guy opens with "I DO NOT HOST GUYS" literally like that in capitals. Another guy I looked at seems cool but all the girls who he hosted called him a "nice guy". Take that for what it's worth. What they do have over someone who is new to this is a profile that shows joined in 2008 with dozens of references.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 12-26-2016

Quote: (12-25-2016 03:52 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

I can see the weirdness of some people on here just by searching through profiles. One guy opens with "I DO NOT HOST GUYS" literally like that in capitals. Another guy I looked at seems cool but all the girls who he hosted called him a "nice guy". Take that for what it's worth. What they do have over someone who is new to this is a profile that shows joined in 2008 with dozens of references.
I've seen people that only host if you are naked in their home the whole time you are there. A girl my friend hosted had to switch from her original host because after they met for coffee, he messaged her saying that he wouldn't be able to control himself and he would need to touch himself if she stayed with him.

That's why the meetups, even if it's only a couple cute girls and a couple dozen guys, can be great, because the level of competition is 0. It's a minefield of cockblock creeps though, so find a bar nearby that's cool, plant the seed early in the night, and when it starts getting weird, tell her we should grab a drink at that bar I was talking about.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 12-26-2016

Don't you want girls to think you're a player and have all chick references? Obviously if a girl is not going to bang her host she's going to seek out some beta orbiter host and not some guy who looks like a player. I know I can usually spot the sluts by the way the guys write the reviews.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 12-26-2016

Quote: (12-26-2016 02:54 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Don't you want girls to think you're a player and have all chick references? Obviously if a girl is not going to bang her host she's going to seek out some beta orbiter host and not some guy who looks like a player. I know I can usually spot the sluts by the way the guys write the reviews.
I never let my profile get more than 2 or 3 girl references in a row. The two ways to get guy reviews are to go to the meetups and add a few of the guys you meet and leave some reviews. They will normally review you back. Alternatively host guys occasionally when they are requesting for just one day. A lot of the times when I host a guy we ended up bring back a couple girls for an after party anyway. But girl reviews also lead a girl to think she can trust you since other girls left positive reviews, so it has it's benefits too.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - zanetti - 12-26-2016

I created a profile on cs a couple of weeks ago and will be hosting my first girl early January. I would definitely be open to hosting a guy who looks outgoing/cool but so far 80% of the hosting requests I get are from guys with 1 pic, 0 references, 0 friends, who barely speak English.

Another thing to watch out for based on my limited experience so far is once you accept their hosting request, how long it takes for them to confirm their stay with you. The girl who's staying with me in January confirmed literally within minutes thanking me profusely. Two other girls, who also both sent a generic request, took forever to confirm so I guess they were still shopping around. So I just cancelled them saying I will be out of town on business.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cattle Rustler - 12-26-2016

Now I feel like a dick for not hosting guys.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-27-2016

I've got several phone numbers from this already and requests to stay. Many women travelling to a mega city for Christmas and New Year. This is with barely having any references/friends on this.

From the onset it appears having decent pictures, good profile, living in the city or close to it and not being a "creepy" needy fuck like most guys definitely helps.

I may host a guy for a night just for the reference.

This thread would be better served in the private area.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Cyclone - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-26-2016 02:54 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

This. Having all chick references, even if you didn't sleep with them, is a massive asset. Having a hot face plastered on your profile is the best value booster you can get, although I still throw in a guy or 2 every once in a while so I don't look like a total creep. However, you CANNOT judge fully whether a duo banged or not - most of the chicks I had wrote very sweet and innocent references [Image: wink.gif] (see sig)

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vincent Chase - 12-27-2016

Double booked two girls for tomorrow, both look pretty decent. One offered to cook, the other one seems more entitled but is younger. I'm treating this like Tinder, at least one of them will flake.

One of them appears to be a friend of another forum member here, would be strange if we both end up with the same girl.

I suppose that there is no knowing to where it might go if you are both together drinking wine at yours.

I will read through DigitalNomad criteria and make another pass at this. 5 days is way too long to host someone. I imagine 1-3 days is best.

I've had 6 requests or so in last 24 hours.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - phase.iv - 12-27-2016

Well here my exoeriences acout cs.
profile: dont write too much about you. And leave out "countries ive visited" and "amazing things ive done", that just looks like you scream for attention. If you lived in a really intresting country, you can add. Keep the rest short and laid back. Dont write "rules" or "write blabla in your request that i can see tou wrote my profile".
Host guys in a while (best guys who travel with chick(s).
Dont post too much photos. Just around 3-5 where you look good. And one in company with cool friends, another that aparently shows you travel, best in an aventorous mode. And one of your room, that shows you have a cool place.
it helps a lot in general if you live central, know cool spots of your city and have at least one wingmate who can join.
If you host: clean your room, have some local food prepared, get local alcohol and something to smoke, especially when you live in a city where its hard to buy as a foreigner. Bring some time. Best experience till now i had with girls from north/south america, europe, auatralia. Most boring china, korea, japan, russia (especially many hot russian chicks come in groups, surf to save money and give a shit about you, also had exceptions, but its more unlikely).
best time is weekends, when theres a festival goin on and summer in general.
Important to know is 99% of dudes who surf are loosers/hippies/weirdos who never get laid. Theyre no challenge. But girls get requested a lot by them, so they get pretty annoyed by that. I didnt find a way yet to successfully invite them over the "offer to host" function. But when you live in a bigger city, fortunately you dont need that since you get lot of requests anyway.
After accepting the request, cook some cool local food (beware, tons of surfers are veggies), show them cool local spots, go for drinks or a pardy, if she shows interest its quite an easy nail, if shes not, dont go all in, its not worth a bad reference that will scare other chicks off. When they come with dude friends make sure to get their number and stay in contact from timw to time. I got one chick from slovakia and one from turkey nailed, who wouldnt let me bang them in front of their friends. But when i bumped into their cities on my travels it was an easy fuck.
also check the hangout function from time to time. Over cs i got flags i never expected, like egypt, india...
ah, and dont host too much, if you got like 200 references, it shows your whole life aim is about that and that of course looks really weird.
and regarding the meetings, i check whos attending and it has always been a bunch of loosers. Not worth joining (yet).
when you surf: well first, i dont use it that much to surf, there are just too many weirdo hosts. When i think back, its really crazy...hardcore vegans, retired cholerics, guys who let you sleep in a messy room with 10 other dudes or who have a rulebook bigger comparable to a german tax law.i only surf when i find a really cool profile (and thats rare) or when the airbnb/ho(s)tels are all booked out/overpriced, like when theres a big local festival.
better use search function around 2/3 weeks before you arrive (that she has nothing planned when you arrive), activate "wants to hangout", filter only girls, sort by last online. Write them you want to meet someone to show you around etc. Meet up and then look how it goes. If she shows signs of interest, go for it on the same night or meet again to pardy. This works incredibly well. Especially when you have your airbnb apartment to take them, then her friends / family dont get to know you and she isnt bothered by them why she hooked up with you.
good luck guys!