Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Er Lollo - 10-28-2015

I used to host girls 2 years ago. it's so stressful for me, being bound to them. I banged only 2 on about 30 I hosted, and I hosted many europeans. many of them were very attractive, but they were not interested in sex.

In few words, you need to work hard and hokking up chances are usually low. but if you find the right ones, it's gonna be very fun!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 10-28-2015

With the new reference system, the fangs come out.

Now, guest and host write their references, and the references are only visible to the other when both have written them. Once written, they cannot be edited.

Chicks no longer fear retaliation. "Creepy" hosts are going to get their reputations destroyed. If you make her feel a bit uncomfortable, she can write you a negative reference and you will only know when it's too late.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RagnarLothbrok - 10-28-2015

I think banging chicks from Couchsurfing could work well if you are located in the right city. The girl must be in the right party and vacation mindset and the city must have a good nightlife most days of the week. I can see it working well in Bangkok for example, where you can always take her to Khaosan Road which is packed with young party tourists.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - getdownonit - 10-28-2015

I don't personally expect any retaliatory reviews, but regardless I'm going to wait before reviewing bangs from now on. This way you get to see theirs if they write one and you can still give them a reference. It'll just be as 'other' instead of 'hosted' which makes no difference. Half the people I've hosted already put 'other' instead of 'surfed with' anyway.

I haven't ever been rejected when I've made the move. Other times it's been clear to me pretty soon that I wouldn't go for the bang - due to appearance, attitude, etc.

I should add that I get double digit requests per day and probably only offer to host 2-5% of the requests I get. I've never offered to host someone off the travelers list. No need and starts you off in a weaker frame. If their message isn't boilerplate then they've shown some real interest in you already. Game on.

Just be a normal guy and a welcoming host until you're sure about making the move after you've spent some time together. They're staying at your place for 2+ nights (I don't recommend one night surfs) so there's no particular rush.

When in doubt just do it. It's worth the gamble on your CS rep to get the bang. Just make a new profile who gives a fuck.

Quote: (10-28-2015 10:35 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

I don't personally expect any retaliatory reviews, but regardless I'm going to wait before reviewing bangs from now on. This way you get to see theirs if they write one and you can still give them a reference.

You can't do that because you won't see the guest's reference until both guest and host have written a reference.

From Product Update: Enhancements to the Reference System (October 15, 2015):

Quote:Quote:

Each month, hundreds of thousands of Couchsurfers have real-world experiences with one another. References are a powerful snapshot of these experiences, and our community writes more than 1 million references each year. People write references to express gratitude or provide helpful feedback, and they read references to learn more about people they haven’t met yet. Because we believe references should be as timely, honest, and relevant as possible, we’re happy to announce that we’re rolling out some enhancements to the way references work on Couchsurfing.

1. If you use Couchsurfing to host someone or find a host, we’ll now ask you directly to submit feedback about your experience, rather than hoping you’ll remember! You’ll only see these prompts and be able to leave a “Host” or “Guest” reference if you’ve planned and communicated via Couchrequest or Public Trip.

“Host” and “Guest” references should accurately reflect real-world experiences. We can’t prompt you to write a reference if we don’t know that you planned your stay on Couchsurfing. When you’re planning to meet someone, use Couchrequests to discuss and finalize your dates.

If you don’t plan your stay via Couchrequest, you’ll be unable to leave references as a Host or Guest. You’ll still be able to leave references as “Friend” or “Other”.

2. You have 14 days to write a Host/Guest reference. References are published when a host and guest have both written a reference, or after 14 days have passed.

References should be honest and timely, so we want to allow you to write your own reference about your experience, without influence from what your Host or Guest has to say. We also don’t want to let too much time pass so you can write your reference while your stay is still fresh in your mind!

3. You’ll no longer be able to edit or delete a reference.

All references, including “Friend” or “Other” references, should be a snapshot of a past experience, rather than a continually evolving post with updates. We want to eliminate the back and forth nature of references so other Couchsurfers can trust that what they see more accurately reflects how each of you felt about your stay.

If someone stays with you or you stay with someone more than once, you can now write them more than one reference.

4. You can now leave private feedback.

There are some situations where you may want to provide additional feedback about your stay for our team to review. This confidential feedback option allows you to tell our team anything about your stay that you may prefer not to post publicly.

We’re excited about improving the accuracy and timeliness of references. In upcoming releases, we’ll also be enhancing Couchsurfing profiles to better emphasize your recent real-world experiences. We look forward to your feedback.

That's specifically for 'hosted' or 'Guest' references if I'm not mistaken. This change is new, but it looks like you can still leave a reference whenever you want, just that you can't categorize it as 'hosted' unless you write it within 14 days of their request date.

What I'll be doing is not writing any review and waiting those 14 days. After that point I may write a review depending on what they wrote.

You won't see their review until those 14 days have passed, unless you write one yourself. Seems to be just like the Airbnb system.

Quote: (10-28-2015 01:34 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

That's specifically for 'hosted' or 'Guest' references if I'm not mistaken

It's for people with whom you have interacted via couchrequest.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - coverdoc - 10-28-2015

Getdownonit has the right idea. It really depends on city too and your profile. Mine is strictly set up like i'm a chill partier and get request from a lot of girls, milfs, and old ladies trying to crash. I usually never host them as I have exams or my main coming through often. Some I can tell want to just party it out, every now and then the chicks just want a free place to crash.

When I get back to school, i'll start hosting and update this thread constantly. I've gotten 4 bangs from CS and all via let's meet up and show each other around deal.

-CD

Quote: (10-28-2015 01:54 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2015 01:34 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

That's specifically for 'hosted' or 'Guest' references if I'm not mistaken

It's for people with whom you have interacted via couchrequest.

Precisely. It asks you to leave a review if you say 'yes' or 'maybe', no confirmation that they surfed required. Then you can leave a host/guest review, otherwise just friend or other, a distinction which in the end makes no difference as long as its a positive review.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Slay it Forward - 11-05-2015

Update to my story about the Chinese girl:

She must of complained because they deleted my account. In typical SJW fashion, she has sex with me, then complains about it even though she could of just stayed with her brother a block away, and I get my account deleted without even being told there was a complaint against me.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - reachman - 11-05-2015

Harsh penalty.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 11-05-2015

Always proceed with caution on CS...that is rough Slay it Forward.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - getdownonit - 11-05-2015

That is harsh, but no need to use your full name on there right? So worst case you're out the account, with references and whatnot, plus $20 verification money if you paid for it. Is there some downside I'm missing here?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Slay it Forward - 11-06-2015

Basically the downsides you listed plus being made feel like a rapist.

It's an annoyance to create and build back up a reputable profile but after this I might not even bother.

[attachment=28645]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 11-06-2015

I think the new way forward is simply just to tell her to send you a message instead of accepting her hosting request. That way no reference needed.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Er Lollo - 11-08-2015

CS decided to close my account and I don't know why, after I paid to be a verified member...
Anyway I met a girl 10 days ago with CS and I banged her, she was from Brazil.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 11-08-2015

Uncalibrated game causes these problems.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - rikardo_82 - 11-10-2015

Quote: (11-05-2015 09:52 PM)Slay it Forward Wrote:  

Update to my story about the Chinese girl:

She must of complained because they deleted my account. In typical SJW fashion, she has sex with me, then complains about it even though she could of just stayed with her brother a block away, and I get my account deleted without even being told there was a complaint against me.

you went too far twice she rejected and you continue, and she sleeps with clothes on ... too many red flags... thing is that moment when you touched her ass she maybe was ok but then she rejected her decision if it was with girl out of CS who cares, but if you care about your profile you went too far.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - chochemonger1 - 11-11-2015

I think the best bet on couchsurfing is meeting young girls from 2nd and 3rd tier cities. Those are the type of girls who don't just only want to practice their English.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - ponzored - 11-20-2015

Couchsurfing is not worth it for picking up girls. The amount of effort is unjustified. I only use it to find girls who can help clean my place or host a party.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - rikardo_82 - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-20-2015 07:38 PM)ponzored Wrote:  

Couchsurfing is not worth it for picking up girls. The amount of effort is unjustified. I only use it to find girls who can help clean my place or host a party.

I start to agree most CS girls think only because she have pussy she has all rights to free hosting free traveling around with host car and sometimes even free food, fuck you I'm done with CS also...
with new reference system you have to be extra careful as well now she can report anonymously to CS that she would not stay again with you because she felt unsafe or whatever.
I have hosted total 15 guests some couples some guys and the most positive experiences where from hosting couples and guys. Overall hosted 5 girls which came alone one fucked... ha she probably enjoyed too much that I traveled with her to many beautiful places out of city and she could eat all time for free... maybe felt that need to pay back somehow...
she stayed 3 nights when first 2 days took her out both days was sex 3rd day when I was busy when she had to walk around alone she evening was so cold even did not sit together on same couch when we were watching movie... fuck you....
3 other girls were ok 5th which came alone I finally kicked out after few days saying directly that I no longer host her and she could go and find other place, she was mot disrespectful host, in town was living actually her friend but her did not had space, initially all was good we talked about best places to hang out, I suggested place she did not told anything and later went out with her friends and returned like 5 in morning ... then we planned trip together to one city she again changed plans and went with her girls other day... on balcony was table where to eat she bring her food put her tablet on table so that I even did not had space to sit down so I eat in room, next day when I was sitting on balcony and eat she sit down and ask now you eat there I told yes now at least your friend "tablet" was not there...

in future there is lot smaller chance will host someone if this will be some sexy girl which in return invite me to her city which I want to visit yes in that case I will host but overall I'm pretty sure I'm done with CS, I have now apartment with spare room and now use airbnb at least if something goes not so good as I hope I will not fee like fool at least get some money...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Traktor - 11-21-2015

If ye are all so despondent about CS, how about starting a new thread, 'Bangs from airbnb'

Bangs from couchsurfing. - reachman - 11-21-2015

Yeah, it is a lot of effort. Good you got the bang!

I have hosted a lot the past months and had some good experiences. But some of the girls act entitled. But many girls are respectful, especially non-Cdn or non/American.

Quote: (11-21-2015 05:31 AM)rikardo_82 Wrote:  

I start to agree most CS girls think only because she have pussy she has all rights to free hosting free traveling around with host car and sometimes even free food, fuck you I'm done with CS also...
with new reference system you have to be extra careful as well now she can report anonymously to CS that she would not stay again with you because she felt unsafe or whatever.
I have hosted total 15 guests some couples some guys and the most positive experiences where from hosting couples and guys. Overall hosted 5 girls which came alone one fucked... ha she probably enjoyed too much that I traveled with her to many beautiful places out of city and she could eat all time for free... maybe felt that need to pay back somehow...
she stayed 3 nights when first 2 days took her out both days was sex 3rd day when I was busy when she had to walk around alone she evening was so cold even did not sit together on same couch when we were watching movie... fuck you....
3 other girls were ok 5th which came alone I finally kicked out after few days saying directly that I no longer host her and she could go and find other place, she was mot disrespectful host, in town was living actually her friend but her did not had space, initially all was good we talked about best places to hang out, I suggested place she did not told anything and later went out with her friends and returned like 5 in morning ... then we planned trip together to one city she again changed plans and went with her girls other day... on balcony was table where to eat she bring her food put her tablet on table so that I even did not had space to sit down so I eat in room, next day when I was sitting on balcony and eat she sit down and ask now you eat there I told yes now at least your friend "tablet" was not there...

in future there is lot smaller chance will host someone if this will be some sexy girl which in return invite me to her city which I want to visit yes in that case I will host but overall I'm pretty sure I'm done with CS, I have now apartment with spare room and now use airbnb at least if something goes not so good as I hope I will not fee like fool at least get some money...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - reachman - 11-21-2015

This is the feeling I am getting. But I'll try hosting some more but be even more picky with who I host.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Player_1337 - 11-12-2016

Been reaching out to chicks who need a place to stay. Already getting warm responses. Any advice to screen girls who are DTF?