Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 06-04-2015

Verified members are always on the first page, assuming theyre online a lot and are accepting guests (thats one of the benefits they offer for your 25$). Im already near the top since im pretty much hosting anyone these days, not just girls. I figured that would bump me at #1.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 06-04-2015

That's new to me..I've had an account since 09 and never verified it

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 06-04-2015

Quote: (06-04-2015 04:11 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

That's new to me..I've had an account since 09 and never verified it

The new host-search engine on CS allows a prospective guest to search only for hosts who have been verified or who have references:

- If the host is verified, then CS knows the host's real identity.

- If the host has (lots of) references, then the profile cannot be fake.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Garzero - 06-04-2015

Beside some few occasions, I'm no more actively using cs, neither for hosting/surfing nor for "meeting for a coffee or a drink". Until I did it though (2012), I estimate I banged 5/8% of the girls I met, and had phisical interaction (make out) with 15/20% of them. I have to say at the time I didn't know about game so perhaps for this reason I had problems in closing the deal. Also, I had this personal rule to not try anything with girls I hosted so to not have my profile spoiled in case of an ackward interactions. So my bangs and make-outs where solely from coffee/drink meetings and a some girls who hosted me who gave me clear signs they were down tor something.

I would like to know, from you guys who say are still using cs constantly, what the actual rate of your bangs, make-out ecc. As you see, my numbers are not impressive, so I'd like you also guys being sincere, because I'm pretty curious how things go today in cs. As I already said, in my times cs seemed a great and easy way to get laid with decent girls (6-8 range), and I would like to know if it's the same today.

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:28 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

I would like to know, from you guys who say are still using cs constantly, what the actual rate of your bangs, make-out ecc. As you see, my numbers are not impressive, so I'd like you also guys being sincere, because I'm pretty curious how things go today in cs.

My best CS experiences are with girls who stay in my city for 1 week to 1 month (or more). I offer to show them around, and if they propose meeting again before I do, then I get the bang (sooner or later) 100% of the time. These girls are rare, though. Usually, they are exchange students of some sort (not ERASMUS, usually). ERASMUS girls aren't that easy to get, for they have the local ESN group monopolizing them. Also, I am over a decade older than them.

Hosting CS girls is something I no longer have patience for. Too many entitled, spoiled, impolite cunts. Let the betas host them and put up with them. Hosting has become the "pay your dues" of CS. It's a sacrifice you make to build a reputation.

I have been to CS meetings, but it's mostly betas and spinsters. The betas are there to have a tiny domain where they can feel alpha. The spinsters are there because only the desperate betas pay attention to them. That is how CS meetings are in my city. I know that in some cities things can be different. There are cities where CS meetings have several alphas in disguise preying on the local female undergrads.

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:57 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

My best CS experiences are with girls who stay in my city for 1 week to 1 month (or more). I offer to show them around, and if they propose meeting again before I do, then I get the bang (sooner or later) 100% of the time. These girls are rare, though.

So what is the approximate rate meeting-bang? For meeting I consider also hosting/being hosted

I have been to CS meetings, but it's mostly betas and spinsters. The betas are there to have a tiny domain where they can feel alpha. The spinsters are there because only the desperate betas pay attention to them. That is how CS meetings are in my city. I know that in some cities things can be different. There are cities where CS meetings have several alphas in disguise preying on the local female undergrads.

Yeah, cs meetings can be often depressing and are exactly as you describe them. Only exception is if you are in a big city with already an above-average presence of good looking girls (Moscow) or of sluts who look for the exotic guy (Helsinki) or full of expats who don't have big social circle (London). In that case you can find some hottie, and the annoying cockblocking by the betas happen less, as they usually cockblock themself and then eject, doing a lame approach to a pretty girl who at that point will be still more eager to receive the attention of a guy with a grain of game.

Quote: (06-04-2015 06:22 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

So what is the approximate rate meeting-bang?

It's hard to say. If she stays 2-3 nights only, it's low. If she stays at least 1 week, then it's much, much higher.

Girls who stay 1 week or more are rare, though. I use CS to meet Polish / Russian / Ukrainian chicks when there is nothing else going on pussy-wise. It's like going to the gym: one must keep practicing or one's "game muscles" will atrophy.

Quote: (06-04-2015 06:44 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

I use CS to meet Polish / Russian / Ukrainian chicks when there is nothing else going on pussy-wise.

Well in this case I imagine you may need more time to bang them. I haven't understood where you live, but if a girl from EE comes to a wealthier country, she may not want to put out right away so she won't look like a girl who jumps on the first wealthy foreigner.

In my experience the fastest at open legs in a cs scenario are German girls. These chicks don't waste time.

Quote: (06-04-2015 07:04 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

Well in this case I imagine you may need more time to bang them.

It's not just a matter of time. Girls tend to travel in groups of 2-3, and if they are 27 or older, they may prefer to use AirBnB to avoid thirsty beta CS hosts. Some of these girls use CS only to meet locals. In my experience, these can be the most enjoyable CS experiences, as the chicks actually do want to meet you, rather than use your apartment as a free hostel.

One can use these visiting CS chicks to increase one's status. At two of the best bars in town, the bartenders know me as the guy who often shows up with groups of hot Slavic chicks. I get free entrance and free drinks. And sometimes the barmaids themselves are hot Slavic chicks, and they get intrigued if you bring hot Slavic pussy to their workplaces.

Hot Slavic CS pussy can be used as "walking statues" to increase the total amount of beauty in my life and to increase my social status. I don't need to fuck all of them to enjoy and benefit from their company.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - mcgooie - 06-04-2015

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:28 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

So my bangs and make-outs where solely from coffee/drink meetings and a some girls who hosted me who gave me clear signs they were down tor something.

Do you mind me asking where you are hosting people and what nationalities the women you meet are and what 'signs' you were getting? Im curious to compare with my experience hosting in the UK

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:23 PM)mcgooie Wrote:  

Do you mind me asking where you are hosting people and what nationalities the women you meet are and what 'signs' you were getting? Im curious to compare with my experience hosting in the UK

As I wrote, I never banged nor tried to, a girl whom I was hosting.

I always and solely banged girls WHILE ABROAD.

About the signs, they are the usual every experienced guy knows, please don't make me listen them here...

About the nationalities of the women, I wrote it maybe ten times in this thread, but I'll repeat.
First german... they love fucking through CS
Then Ducth... they are perhaps more horny than german, but they host/meet less.

Then I banged a russian (in France), a spanish cougar, a serbian... my finnish flag was actually the best friend of the girl who hosted me.

About make-outs, I have almost from every country... but this, alas, doesn't count.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 06-04-2015

I was on for months without one request, hosted someone by emailing them first. I got 1 review and then verified now I'm getting 2-3 requests a week. Another factor I read is if someone requests you deny them if you don't want it. They don't put people on the top if they have 10 unresponded requests.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - mcgooie - 06-04-2015

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:48 PM)Garzero Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:23 PM)mcgooie Wrote:  

As I wrote, I never banged nor tried to, a girl whom I was hosting.

I always and solely banged girls WHILE ABROAD.

About the signs, they are the usual every experienced guy knows, please don't make me listen them here...

About the nationalities of the women, I wrote it maybe ten times in this thread, but I'll repeat.
First german... they love fucking through CS
Then Ducth... they are perhaps more horny than german, but they host/meet less.

Then I banged a russian (in France), a spanish cougar, a serbian... my finnish flag was actually the best friend of the girl who hosted me.

About make-outs, I have almost from every country... but this, alas, doesn't count.

very interesting, thanks for this

Bangs from couchsurfing. - chochemonger1 - 06-17-2015

Any of you guys out there, see any correlation between getting bangs on couchsurfing, and going to a city that has almost no visitors or foreign tourists.
I used it a few times in Belo Horizonte, Brazil (almost no gringos) and it was ok. Compare that to Rio, where it sucked balls.
I am going to Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine next week... where some of the women probably havent met a foreigner in months or years. Im wondering if it is worth resurrecting couchsurfing, based on the isolation of this city and its proximity to a war zone.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Confidence - 06-17-2015

Anyone have experience with hosting while they are traveling themselves?

I'm considering getting a larger 1 bedroom Airbnb pad at the next place I stop for more than a couple of weeks and putting up an offer to host whomever comes through. Since I'll be exploring the city at the same time, wondering if it folks might be interested in a "ready made" travel buddy at whatever city they're in.

I can see Icarus' point that hosting in your own city, at your own pad and dealing with all the shit is kind of a pain in the ass. Wondering if I'd feel the same way about having someone in my Airbnb for a few days. I can see some pros and cons to this.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 06-17-2015

Quote: (06-17-2015 03:35 PM)Confidence Wrote:  

Anyone have experience with hosting while they are traveling themselves? I'm considering getting a larger 1 bedroom Airbnb pad at the next place I stop for more than a couple of weeks and putting up an offer to host whomever comes through.

Some problems:

1) Your CS profile won't be based on the city where you're AirBnB'ing. If you want to host people in the new city, you will have to take a look at open couch requests and invite people. People will see your invitation for city X (where your profile is based) and, since they are going to city Y, they will probably think your invitation is spam and ignore it. To make matters worse, inviting people who post open couch requests is beta.

2) If you want to receive classic (i.e., non-open) couch requests while AirBnB'ing in the new city, you will have to change the city your profile is based on. If you are verified, you will lose your verified member status and go back to unverified (which means you also have to put with ads on the CS website). Want to have your verified member status again? Pay $25.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - MrRoundtree - 06-19-2015

Have one russian girl coming to my place next weekend for a few days, any advices with her? Shouldn't try anything on the first night and let her do her move? Or i should make a move first night...if she has choice between floor and bed should i invite her in bed first night and not make a move then second night...?? She's pretty but I don't have a lot of experiences with russian girls..

Bangs from couchsurfing. - chochemonger1 - 06-19-2015

Quote: (06-19-2015 12:17 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Have one russian girl coming to my place next weekend for a few days, any advices with her? Shouldn't try anything on the first night and let her do her move? Or i should make a move first night...if she has choice between floor and bed should i invite her in bed first night and not make a move then second night...?? She's pretty but I don't have a lot of experiences with russian girls..
A mix, between gentleman and then later cave man is recomended.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 10-26-2015

Quote: (05-26-2015 05:45 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Interestingly, guys are often a lot more polite and grateful. Some are even shocked that they managed to find a host! Girls, however, tend to be spoiled, ungrateful and entitled. Some CS girls think you host CS girls because you have no friends, no life, and can't get laid, and they don't hide their contempt all that well.

Hosting CS girls is something I no longer have patience for. Too many entitled, spoiled, impolite cunts.
I finally deactivated my account, that post by Icarus is so on point. I think the site reached beta saturation, every single one of the hosts tries to bang the girls with the most awful and creepy game possible.
Most of the girls have "i dont use the site as a dating site" and some stories about being creeped on written on their profiles.

It wouldnt be so bad if they just met a guy with game right? That would be fine except in my experience the last surfers i had came out guns blazing as soon as they walked through my door and pretty much treated me as Icarus described above. Some of them even said that i was not how they pictured me before leaving. [Image: dodgy.gif]

To the guys still using the site, get weed, every single one of the girls i have hosted asked me for it indirectly. I dont do it, but im sure they guys that do will have better luck with them.

If anyone has another idea to meet tourists im all ears.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - MatineeMan - 10-27-2015

I agree with Icarus' point but this new attitude does seem to apply most commonly to the under 30 millennial girls. I decided last year the site had already well passed its peak. The younger tailend of Generation X who have now either settled down or just use AirBNB were not as rude and were far more respectful surfers. They are live more For the Moment and usually more crazy and less inhibited than social media glued millennial girls, who despite seeming more bitchy and entitled yet seem in many ways more conservative and harder to lay than their older cousins. Also they rarely know or like decent music.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 10-27-2015

I use to use cs a lot as far back as 2009.
I use to bounce through two host in a city to maximize the fun I had. That was back when I could handle that life and really didn't have the money to rent apartments in multiple cities just to travel.

I use to send request to chicks and have chicks send request to host me.
Smashing half those chicks and partying.

Then I started hosting and mad amounts of chicks sent request. Again..smash fest.

At one point I had a spread sheet to track all the request I was getting so I could easily know which girl wanted to stay and which girl I already confirmed..So I could play the messages/cards and choose which girl I wanted to bang.

Yes.. Since 09 I have seen a change in the site.
More creepy dudes getting in..more chicks being entitled.
I use to recommend the website because I got hosted so easily.. Now it takes a vouch from congress to get a new person a host of they don't have a set of titties.

I haven't used the website in over a year now.
But I'm in a position where I don't need it as much.
Now I have the money and skills/data to rent a place and go off on my own.

At the same time..I think the website HAS broken form to the common mass of weird dudes with the thirst trying to get girls going after free rides.

Maybe people like me are partially to blame though..writing data sheets about how to get laid on couch surfing.

Who knows...

I'm curious though.. If seasoned players are having a hard time pulling girls.. Or are the people complaining also not experienced to how the game is played.

When I was living in Budapest...quality foreign chick were still on a revolving door to my apartment.
This might have been last year.. But if you take previous advice. The website is still like a dating profile. Interesting profiles and seasoned players will always prevail.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - getdownonit - 10-27-2015

Quote: (10-27-2015 09:47 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I'm curious though.. If seasoned players are having a hard time pulling girls.. Or are the people complaining also not experienced to how the game is played.

When I was living in Budapest...quality foreign chick were still on a revolving door to my apartment.
This might have been last year.. But if you take previous advice. The website is still like a dating profile. Interesting profiles and seasoned players will always prevail.

I've never surfed with someone. Didn't use the site in its heyday and nowadays I much prefer private apartments.

Hosting has been great, it's gotten pretty easy to screen for girls (or anyone) who is genuinely interested, interesting, and grateful to crash with you, and who seem likely to bang. I've had some odd experiences but most are fun and chill. Having good references is important, and probably a number of friends as well. It's social proof and shows people you aren't weird or creepy. Write an interesting profile and have a few photos of yourself travelling and your home. Count your photos on one hand. Keep the mystery alive. I don't read other people's references but I've found that fewer is better for getting the bang.

Also been using it to pipeline before going somewhere, messaging girls to meet up and show me the spots that only locals know about. This is way easier than asking them to host you, and much more worthwhile since you can diversify and bail at any time.

I know this thread is about banging chicks but I host lone guys sometimes if they seem particularly cool or if they're from a city I'll be visiting in the near future. It's always good to have a social circle on tap in a place, and a guy you've hosted and hung out with will definitely be good to you when you meet again. This is more of a long game which can lead to bangs and a good time down the line.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 10-27-2015

Quote: (10-27-2015 09:47 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Or are the people complaining also not experienced to how the game is played.

You just don't know when to quit do you buddy...
Im signing off from the forum.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Slay it Forward - 10-27-2015

Had a CS bang a few nights ago. A cautionary tale:

I've spent the past year traveling all over the world. I returned back to Canada (Montreal) in August. I've had a lack of enthusiasm for gaming the local birds (that, and the onset of longer nights and colder days), so I recently fired up the ol couchsurfing profile to see what it had to offer.

I've used it in the past prior to having any game knowledge, almost exclusively as a host. I had a nice Polish girl crash with me for a week or so about a year ago that, in hindsight, I most certainly could of doinked had I made the move, but I was paranoid about creeping her out and ruining my CS reputation. This situation repeated itself a few other times with some tasty German stalk.

Well this time around I said fuck it, CS reputation be damned I'm going to go for the notch if I think the opportunity is presenting itself again. So a week or so ago I sent an invitation to a decent (6) twenty-eight year old Chinese broad, which she happily accepted. The Chinese are not tops on my list of to-dos but the pickings were slim and I've been in a bit of a dry spell since returning home. Standards ever decreasing with North American thirst increasing.

Before she got here we texted back and forth a bit on Whatsapp to establish some familiarity. The day of her arrival she texts me to let me know that she's at her brother's place that just so happens to be two blocks away from where I live. Regardless, she says she still wants to stay with me even though I made it clear I was living in a small bachelor place with a not so huge couch. I took her insistence as an IOI as opposed to her just not wanting to be at her brother's.

We made plans to meet at a pub for some drinks that evening. After a bunch of back and forth dealing with the usual logistical bullshit women tend to create, we agreed upon a place and time - local Irish pub at 8 pm. As I was walking there I got a text from her informing that she's bringing another CS dude with her that she'd met earlier that day. This was the first thing that suggested maybe she wasn't looking to get banged out by a white schlong for the next week, but really just needed a free place to stay. I ignored it and proceeded ahead with the plan.

I arrived at the pub and joined the two of them at a table, already half a pint deep. We had the usual chit chat about travel experiences, differences in cultures, etc. The other dude had to leave to catch the metro before midnight and it was in our direction so we decided to walk him there. After saying peace to the arab orbiter, I finally had her alone to try to get a feel for where I was at.

She was trying to figure out where her brother's place was on her phone map, implying she was intending to spend the night there instead of my CS sex den. I told her that I thought she was going to be staying with me and she just said, 'ok thanks'. Once we got back I cracked a few beers, put on some music and started researching some jazz bars for her because she mentioned she wanted to check one out later in the week. After we got settled in and a bit more drunk I suggested we watch a movie. While we sitting next to each other I felt her leg and commented on her skin tight black pants, asking if they were made from leather. She reciprocated well by cuddling up next to me so I put my arm around her. After 10 minutes or something I noticed she looked tired so I suggested we go lie in bed because the couch was too small. She said no, that she just wanted to sleep on the couch. Ok, fair enough. I said alright but I'm going to go to sleep now.

She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and when she came out I was already in bed. I didn't even say anything but she just came straight over and hopped into bed with me. Obviously I took that as a green light. She left her clothes on but I started rubbing her and trying to kiss her. She wasn't getting into it. I rolled off and repeated the same procedure about 5 minutes later. Same result. I tried to just go to sleep but I was horny and agitated so that didn't go so well. After an hour of tossing and turning I rolled over and started fondling her ass. This time she didn't say no so I just kept escalating until I was balls deep. She was super wet but star-fished non-the-less so I just blew my load fairly quickly and rolled over and wet to sleep.

She woke up early in the morning and took off presumably to her bro's place. She was scheduled to stay with me for a week but I figured after that lackluster sex and the fact that my place really was too small to accommodate two people that she would just leave as to not have to tolerate an awkward situation.

Well, the next day I got a negative reference from her on my CS profile saying, "do NOT go to his place unless you want to have sex". So there goes my CS reputation. I'll have to delete my account and start from scratch building up positive references again.

I don't really have any advice on how to avoid this situation because I really didn't do much wrong. Just be aware that if you do go for the bang you're risking your reputation, even if she does fuck you.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 10-27-2015

There is a point where you can fight negative reviews.
She didn't claim rape..
I would challenge the review for what it's worth.