Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 03-24-2015

This page is a joke, its only a way for pretty girls to travel free while misleading thirsty guys, anyone else gets to meet the absolute bottom barrel of a city, youll probably only meet broke and ugly people with no friends and no social skills.
Have you guys tried getting a couch lately? Dont even bother making an open couch request.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 03-24-2015

Maybe you just have really bad luck.
As far as I see...IT really depends on the city.
Cities with a good influx of attractive tourist are gonna be much better than a random city.

At the end of the day.. now. CS is a popularity contest.
Maybe for new members that are just now trying to get it, Its horrible and time consuming.

But for members that "bought" in a long time ago and have established profiles...its still pretty easy.

MY profile with 30+ references and lots of travel experience is far more "marketable" than a brand new profile with 1 or 2 references sending request to hot girls.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 03-24-2015

From what I hear, the glory days of CS were were from about 2007-2011. I joined at the tail end of it. The site sucks now. Mostly freeloaders.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 03-24-2015

I'm trying this out, live in one of the top touristy cities in the US. Anyone want to trade positive references?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - coverdoc - 03-25-2015

Some tips for people trying to get their references up. Attend a few couchsurfing meet ups. This is golden. I received 5 references in the last 3 weeks alone. Once you get to about 20 or so pos references you're pretty much in. I still find hot chicks on CS when I travel, just avoid hosting or trying to be hosted. I always go with meet up for coffee and show me around line works wonders.

A few will hit you with the "my boyfriend would love to show you around too" line. Just play along with it, usually they never show up and when they do, the guys are chill and probably help you score some chicks, eases their minds about you snatching their girl.

-CD

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Clint Barton - 03-25-2015

CS a mix bag for me I'm still figuring it out. Hosting doesn't guarantee a thing still gotta come w some good game and screen hard for the right girls.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - MrRoundtree - 04-17-2015

Oh since i'm in Paris, I hosted a a polish couple, got 3 references now..my profile is pretty good, 2 girls one chinese and one american, both thin want to stay with me...

I live in a studio with a large bed or the floor, what is good couchsurfing game to avoid negative reference...let them do the trick? Or what if I offer them the bed and me I sleep on the floor..then jump in the bed saying its not too comfy?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - heavy - 04-17-2015

Quote: (03-25-2015 03:51 PM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

You would have to stay in my room with me.

4 girls

They all 22-24.

All I need to know above.

A lot of men in the world slave for years to get one shot at taking any 22-24 year old out for dinner. You have them coming over, sleeping in your bed, getting H/BJs...

Nice work Clint

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 04-17-2015

Quote: (04-17-2015 03:14 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2015 03:51 PM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

You would have to stay in my room with me.

4 girls

They all 22-24.

All I need to know above.

A lot of men in the world slave for years to get one shot at taking any 22-24 year old out for dinner. You have them coming over, sleeping in your bed, getting H/BJs...

Nice work Clint

Even for guys that do good on CS, it's not going to be a nonstop fuck fest. You're going to get your share of crazies, rude bitches, flat out boring chics, SIFs, girls that get sick, girls in relationships. Despite however they present themselves on their profile, you don't know what you're gonna get until she shows up.

At the end of the day I really don't think it offers any advantage over just going out and meeting girls unless you just enjoy meeting foreigners and don't care to go out.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-17-2015

Quote: (04-17-2015 03:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

however they present themselves on their profile, you don't know what you're gonna get until she shows up.

Which is why I always try to do some reconnaissance on Facebook or VKontakte before meeting CS chicks.

Quote: (04-17-2015 03:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

At the end of the day I really don't think it offers any advantage over just going out and meeting girls unless you just enjoy meeting foreigners and don't care to go out.

I no longer host, as I lost the patience years ago. I am losing my patience with showing chicks around, too. I believe that my future activity on CS will be meeting lots and lots of CS chicks for drinks (but not at CS meetings!) and, then, depending on their looks and personalities, I decide how much time I want to invest in them. In other words, I won't offer accommodation or a guided tour until I have met the chick and she has demonstrated to be worthy of my precious time.

The advantage of going out with CS chicks is that they will be gone in a couple of days. I don't have to see them ever again, which is perfect.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 04-17-2015

If said it once before.. If you are only to host in the chance of getting laid...
You are going it wrong.
Of course not everyone has the personality that enjoys having people over and showing them around... But that's why CS exist

Bangs from couchsurfing. - PapayaTapper - 04-22-2015

Quote: (08-16-2014 07:30 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Any tips for a guy who lives far from the city centre? (like 1/2-1 hour away)

Move

Bangs from couchsurfing. - MrRoundtree - 04-23-2015

I dont understand..my account just got deactivated after 3 positive reviews??? Another dude wanted to write a review and told me my account is deactivated..

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 10:05 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I dont understand..my account just got deactivated after 3 positive reviews??? Another dude wanted to write a review and told me my account is deactivated..

Did you make any moves on girls you've hosted? I think they can report you anonymously. Even if they left a positive review. Get a couple of those and your account will probably dissappear without warning.

I did not make any move at all I only hosted a couple and they both left me a good review

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 10:05 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I dont understand..my account just got deactivated after 3 positive reviews???

Did you use anyone else's laptop to log in on CS?

Perhaps your password was stolen and the one who stole it deactivated your account.

Nope that cannot be it...the only thing I can think of is that I spammed too much girls for my next trip and maybe roommates figured that they got the same message and reported me.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Shimmy - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 01:52 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Nope that cannot be it...the only thing I can think of is that I spammed too much girls for my next trip and maybe roommates figured that they got the same message and reported me.

I looked at the report feature and there's a way to report spam. Were you doing cut and paste? If so that explains it. For success you should always customize the email to them. Make them think you're actually interested in meeting up with them in particular and something about them stood out to you.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - MrRoundtree - 04-24-2015

My account is now working again and i got an email saying it was suspended because of spam

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 05-07-2015

Anyone here still want to exchange references? PM me, im gonna try to use it for surfing or at least get someone to meet up with me while traveling one last time.
How many do i need btw im close to 10 now.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-08-2015

Gents,

As you may have noticed, most couchsurfers now use "find local discussions" to find potential hosts and tour guides. However, there are still a few old-fashioned couchsurfers who still try to find potential hosts and tour guides by posting on the groups corresponding to the cities they are visiting. The "SOS" or "last minute" local groups can be particularly profitable hunting grounds, as the competition for pliant poosy is lower there.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 05-08-2015

I went to a CS meeting the other day and met a guy who got a negative reference on his profile. That was the last time he hosted by the way. From the vibe i got from him that was probably well deserved.

When guys talk in here about avoiding such bad rep i think theyre way overestimating the lack of game/general appearence of most guys on the page.
I dont think the guys on this forum should be too worried about getting one.

Icarus it might be different in here since i live in a relatively small city but i havent seen an open couch request or any other form of request by a solo female traveler in a while, they usually just pick the hosts they like and message them directly. (I get a lot of them)

Also as sourcecode said, its just not worth it if youre in it just for the girls.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - drmariusz - 05-25-2015

How to bang girls who arrive to my city? I cannot host people but I can eagerly meet with girls. Do you have experiances? Are the tourist girls eager or do they really vist cities on only touristic purpose?[Image: smile.gif]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Garzero - 05-25-2015

I wanna give my two cents about this topic.
CS was pure gold in the good old days, that I'd say were 2008-2012. I travelled intensevely and had some bangs, all quality chicks in 7-8 range. In my experience the most horny and easy were german and dutch, they basically let you know quite openly they wanted the bang. Beside german and ducth I smashed a russian chicks and a very hot spanish cougar. At the time I hadn't discovered game yet, so I calculated that for this reason I missed at least a handful of bangs.
I never banged (nor tried to) a girl whom I hosted. This could turn out very akward (and an almost sure negative reference) if you do a bad move or just misunderstand her intentions. Trying to bang a girl who host you is easier because she feels more safe in her house. Even here dutch and german chicks were the ones who did this more (hosting in exchange of sex. Believe me even hot ones did).
But my strategy was mostly using cs as dating site (while travelling. Rarely in my city). It worked great. You invite a girl for a drink and say you need somebody who shows you the city. If she likes you and is horny in that moment, it can be a great date. And there isn't that akwardness that usually happens when meeting a girl through an actual dating site. You must go for the kiss on the first date, otherwise she won't accept to see you again (even if she'll probably state the opposite when you ask).

As many people already said, now cs is no more a great thing. My opinion is that this is because nowadays girls have too many on-line options to meet guys (even the exotic ones) so cs is no more the "new" and cool thing. That's why lately I met just low quality girls through cs (with some exception if you go to out-of-the-path countries/cities and go for the naive young girl who has just signed up and can't wait to meet a cool traveller like you. In that case your value to her eyes can be still high)

Bangs from couchsurfing. - PersonaNonGrata - 05-25-2015

A year ago I stayed on this Indian script writer chicks couch in Mumbai. On the 2nd day in the middle of the night she pounced on me naked. She did the same on my last 2 nights haha [Image: banana.gif]

That was the first time I ever went on CS and I was just looking for a couch haha. I got lucky i guess.