Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Orson - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-15-2014 04:47 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I currently moved to a great location and get 2-3 request a day. me and my housemate have 2 rooms but no living room so girls have to split between our rooms.
- - -
I can see at least a bang a week for the next couple weeks

http://www.realmenabroad.com/2012/11/cou...d-sex.html I wrote this aticle in 2012....its still relevant.
but i may have to update it soon haha

SourceCode has cracked THE code of how to enjoy CS situations: nail-down a desirable location; secure the cooperation of a defacto-wingman; and have two bedrooms in play. And thereby enjoy an equitable exchange of time and resources.

And make them come to us!

If I'm not mistaken, this could be a group-blog project, to follow the adventures of other's trying to make this model work.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-23-2014

As another short stories...I don't just host for bangs.. or even try to bang all the girls.
I just finished hosting a pair of girls that were boring as fuck.. they didn't wanna d anything and were kinda awkward.
Instead of dealing with them for more days..
I just accepted another set of surfers..A couple that was traveling that seemed really cool.
They boosted the energy in my house times five..showed up with weed an alcohol ready to party.

Just cause youre hosting people doesnt mean you still cant get laid outside of your house.
Since the party was getting started, I just invited a Tinder match over to hang out too. I knew I couldnt bang her at my place.
But I used the DHV of having 3 other guys and a guy partying with me to get her wet.

The next morning.. when the Surfers woke up and went on their day adventures.. I went to the tinder matches house and banged the fuck out of her before it was even noon.

As a result. I get 4 new references to my profile to better aid people in wanting to stay with me.. and I still got a bang

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 07-23-2014

Sourcecode, do you think it's better to host if you have your own place versus having a roommate?

When you say roommate.. I think about having another person in my room?

In that case...Yes i think its better to host if you have your own place.
obviously its gonna be a lot harder to isolate into your room if you have another person in their sleeping.
You don't wanna stir her hamster to much..sex in dorm hostiles happens,but its more anonymous than sex in a house where you will see the same people longer.

I do know a couple people that just host when their roomates leave the city for the weekend.

But it would just put a damper on logisstics of possibly getting a bang if you have have to work deals out with your roomate to get laid.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Deluge - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:55 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

When you say roommate.. I think about having another person in my room?

I think speakeasy means a housemate, not sharing the same bedroom with someone.

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:45 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Sourcecode, do you think it's better to host if you have your own place versus having a roommate?

He shares his apartment with another guy but they have their own bedrooms, he still makes it work.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - TrueSlyr - 07-23-2014

I live in NYC and am in a good area which would attract a Tourist's interest.

I do have a roommate (we have separate rooms), but he's not open to the idea using the apartment to host girls.

So...

Do I list my couch as available on CS even though its really not... and try to bait and switch girls? (You can't stay but we can hangout in NYC).

Any suggestions?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 07-23-2014

^^^ What Deluge said.

Well in that case...I think it might be better and more fun to host with a housemate.
off the top of my head reasons from experience.

Split the responsibilities. I can host and leave the guest with my friend. He can show them around or help them out if im not in the house.

Less risk. I can leave the house and if my housemate is around I don't have to worry about leaving them in my place by myself.. its really rare. ive never had anything stolen. but some people don't want to leave strangers alone with their shit.

Makes guest a little more comfortable.
Its possible that a chick might find it a little strange that you are by yourself in a closed room.
Having the housemate..not always seen...but heard.. gives the idea that the place is more social and welcoming.

You can host more people with a higher success rate.
If I host 2 girls alone. I have to always be dealing with two girls. one may not be as fun as the other. i might always be dealing with a cock block or a party pooper.
You cant kick the boring girl out....
Having the housemate allows us to play wingman at the drop of a text message.

I can just pull out my phone and send me a quick text. and in a couple minutes..he magically appears in the area to take some pressure off me or take one of the other girls so i can isolate.
the girls never expect anything because why would i text someone next door.

It works the other way around that I can/will deflect one girl away so he can game his girl.

Like i said earlier.
we try to split the girls..one in my room and one in the his room.

When they get in.. we have them drop their bags at the front door...don't let them set up shop in either room.
We want to feel them out a little bit and pick which one each of us wants.

It always leaves the girls the option to choose also... she might decided she wants to put her stuff in my room later..cause she is already into me

you can host way more people.
We are slowly experimenting with hosting 4 girls.
cause then we can each manage 2 girls at a time.
Even if you don't get laid.. you still have double the bitches to be with...
instant DHV
2 guys walking around the city with 4 girls.
You are gonna draw attraction from the whole room if you play the game right.

a good housemate is just a live in wingman
We have lots of bumps and my housemates game isnt as great as mine.. but on average things run extremely smoothly.

If no one gets laid...we are fine with it. I always say, i didnt get into CS for girls...its still the spirit of the program..but with benefits
We have so much free time.. having people over is just fun... we might be sitting on our computers or sleep for 2 days straight without guest.

You learn more about the city.
I could damn near be a tour guide for this city.
Ive been to every important place in budapest...and sometimes guest will tell me about a place that i havent been.

Surfers generally are great people.
When i surf..I always bring gifts or party favors.
post cards, candy from the other country or alcohol.

far in the past..another friend and I would pack one backpack whith alcohol.. and his pack will all our clothes for a couple days.
and everywhere we surfed.. we would open to barbackpack. and start the party at our host house.

Our last guest.. left a gram of weed and a bottle of absinthe.
along with buying and cooking enough pasta for a week.

I don't have a bunch of money.. so im thankful when surfers buy groceries,alcohol and my drinks at the bars i take them too.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Colt Underwood - 07-23-2014

I'm in Sweden now and from my vantage point it seems to be a numbers game. I will send requests out to 25 girls or so to meetup and only 3 will respond but all 3 said they want to hang out or host me.

To provide an example, last night I was in Stockholm and planned to meet this chick off couch surfing near my flat. We went up to some rock place to view Stockholm, talked for an hour, grabbed a drink on the way back to my apartment area I just was honest and said "I usually don't do this with ALL my couchsurfing friends(key word being all) but damn we have such high levels of sexual chemistry why are we not back at my place fucking each other's brains out?"

Got her pussy wet, brought her back to where I was staying and pounded the living daylights out of her Colombian snatch for 3 hours.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dog24 - 07-24-2014

Quote: (12-16-2013 03:15 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Sure. But, whose pussy? Maybe the guy was just sacrificing the short-term to win in the long-term. I did it, and I wasn't the only one. The plan is as follows:

1) Be extra nice now, treat those CS chicks like princesses, host a few couples and dudes (preferably your buddies) to hide your predatory intent, get a bunch of stellar references, add some "friends" to the friendlist. Don't make a move yet unless she's clearly DTF. Why risk ruining your profile with a neg ref? Use the girls as social proof and status-boosters. Go out with them, and use them to make you look good and high-value. It feels good.
I made a profile two days ago, and this is what im gonna be doing, there arent many women coming here, so i would probably be hosting mostly guys. I dont care as long as theyre fun and i can use them as a wingman.
So what do people expect out of their hosts?
Are you supposed to babysit them around town, and be with them 24/7?
Am i supposed to buy them food/cook for them?
Should i take them to meet other couchsurfers?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-25-2014

How to be a good host

How to be a good guest

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-28-2014

Quote: (07-24-2014 09:30 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

So what do people expect out of their hosts?

Every guest has his or her own expectations. Most guests expect nothing more from their hosts than a clean place to sleep and hot water in exchange for a few minutes of small talk. Most guests absolutely don't want to get to know their hosts or get to spend time with them. Most guests want a free hotel, with the freedom to leave the house and come back whenever they want.

Are you supposed to babysit them around town, and be with them 24/7?

A few guests who are truly enthusiastic about CS may want to spend time with their hosts. Most guests don't. A few pretend they do, so their hosts will be charmed and write them a positive reference, which would make it easier for said guests to keep finding "free hotel rooms" wherever they go.

Am i supposed to buy them food/cook for them?

No, not really. I have bought food and cooked for some guests that were truly great. The most usual scenario was the opposite: the guests would buy me food (and wine!) and cook for me. If I am going to play the role of free hotel, then my guests are going to play the role of free chefs...

Should i take them to meet other couchsurfers?

Not at all. Most guests want to be alone from 8:00 to 20:00 or 24:00, and only visit the "free hotel" for a shower and to sleep a few hours.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Teddykgb - 07-30-2014

I had my 2nd CS surfer. (First one I escalated too quick and scared the cat). Getting a cute CS girl in my city is fucking impossible. No one comes here for tourism so this doesn't come around often.

She sent me a request saying she wanted to surprise a friend in my city and if her friend was busy she might need somewhere to stay. She was looking for a plan b. (I had a good feeling friend meant ex bf and my suspicions were confirmed after meeting her. They had just broken up 1 month earlier after he moved from LA back to his small hometown.

She was a super cute brunette with nice tan skin. I dropped her off at this dudes coffee shop where he supposedly hangs out. I was constantly teasing her about how stalkerish this was/is. So I drop her off expecting that she is probably gone for the night so I go do my own thing.

After about 2 hours go by she is texting and calling me saying that she wants me to pick her up. So after I finished my shit I went and picked her up. She said that she was done with him. I guess he no showed on her or some bullshit.

All this time I was being the super nice CS host because I am a little worried about catching a neg rep. So I bring her back to my place and smoke weed with her. We talk for awhile and then we to decide to go to bed since I'm bring her to work with me tomorrow because their is no way I'm letting her stay at my place. (I start at 4am so I couldn't even drop her off at a starbucks if I wanted to)

So she sets up on the couch with her blankets and I come out wearing one of those horse masks. I could tell we were about to go to bed so I didn't want to give up yet on making a move. I kind of startled her with the mask but she thought it was funny. Then I tried putting the mask on her head and right when she pulled it off her head I pounced and went straight in for the kiss.

Brought her back to my bed but she wouldn't give it up the first night. I tried but this was CS so I wasn't going to push my luck.

The next day we ended up getting off work early so I took her kayaking. Afterwards we went to waterfront park. I took her hiking into the hills above it and once we got to a quiet spot I made my move again. We would still see people through the trees where we were but it added to the excitement. I ended up laying on this log most of the time with all this shit scratching up my back while she rode me. It felt fucking good and she was rubbing her clit up against me to orgasm while we fucked.

We ended up spending all weekend together fucking like sheep. I brought her back to the airport on Sunday.

She has been texting me a bunch to hangout but I feel like it's one of those things where we will never see each other again.

I think I only like her so much because I knew that we were together for a limited amount of time.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Goldmund - 07-30-2014

Kayaking, hiking, and outdoor sex.

Sounds like a good day.

I miss the good old days of CS bangs.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 07-31-2014

Quote: (07-30-2014 09:47 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

I had my 2nd CS surfer. (First one I escalated too quick and scared the cat). Getting a cute CS girl in my city is fucking impossible. No one comes here for tourism so this doesn't come around often.

She sent me a request saying she wanted to surprise a friend in my city and if her friend was busy she might need somewhere to stay. She was looking for a plan b. (I had a good feeling friend meant ex bf and my suspicions were confirmed after meeting her. They had just broken up 1 month earlier after he moved from LA back to his small hometown.

She was a super cute brunette with nice tan skin. I dropped her off at this dudes coffee shop where he supposedly hangs out. I was constantly teasing her about how stalkerish this was/is. So I drop her off expecting that she is probably gone for the night so I go do my own thing.

After about 2 hours go by she is texting and calling me saying that she wants me to pick her up. So after I finished my shit I went and picked her up. She said that she was done with him. I guess he no showed on her or some bullshit.

All this time I was being the super nice CS host because I am a little worried about catching a neg rep. So I bring her back to my place and smoke weed with her. We talk for awhile and then we to decide to go to bed since I'm bring her to work with me tomorrow because their is no way I'm letting her stay at my place. (I start at 4am so I couldn't even drop her off at a starbucks if I wanted to)

So she sets up on the couch with her blankets and I come out wearing one of those horse masks. I could tell we were about to go to bed so I didn't want to give up yet on making a move. I kind of startled her with the mask but she thought it was funny. Then I tried putting the mask on her head and right when she pulled it off her head I pounced and went straight in for the kiss.

Brought her back to my bed but she wouldn't give it up the first night. I tried but this was CS so I wasn't going to push my luck.

The next day we ended up getting off work early so I took her kayaking. Afterwards we went to waterfront park. I took her hiking into the hills above it and once we got to a quiet spot I made my move again. We would still see people through the trees where we were but it added to the excitement. I ended up laying on this log most of the time with all this shit scratching up my back while she rode me. It felt fucking good and she was rubbing her clit up against me to orgasm while we fucked.

We ended up spending all weekend together fucking like sheep. I brought her back to the airport on Sunday.

She has been texting me a bunch to hangout but I feel like it's one of those things where we will never see each other again.

I think I only like her so much because I knew that we were together for a limited amount of time.

Nice turnaround. Reading your story makes me regret punking out and not making a bold move a few times when I should have. There were two instances I think of where I was in a very similar situation you were in but instead of "pouncing" I just played it safe and didn't make a move, feeling like there wasn't a strong enough IOI to go for it. I always felt weird about making a move unless it was blatantly obvious that she was interested. But then when I read CS hookup stories it sounds like a lot of dudes just go aggressive whether she's giving signs or not.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - draketton - 08-04-2014

If my plan is to not even think about having sex with my host and instead use couchsurfing as low cost, low commitment lodging while I wander the city and game solo, how would you recommend selecting a good host?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Chaos - 08-04-2014

Quote: (08-04-2014 03:42 AM)draketton Wrote:  

If my plan is to not even think about having sex with my host and instead use couchsurfing as low cost, low commitment lodging while I wander the city and game solo, how would you recommend selecting a good host?

[Image: facepalm.png]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - draketton - 08-04-2014

Quote: (08-04-2014 03:52 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

problem?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Handsome Creepy Eel - 08-04-2014

Quote: (08-04-2014 03:55 AM)draketton Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2014 03:52 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

problem?

It's rude?
It exposes you to cockblocking?
It makes for bad logistics?

To be honest, it's the "low cost" + "low commitment" part that I find more troubling. When I get a vibe like that from someone, I refuse them on the spot no matter how many cool things they have going from them. At least pretend to show some interest in the host, they're not a free hotel.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 08-04-2014

this exactly.

I've said multiple times in my post that, at the end of the day,I still host for the community/spirit sake.

I understand some travelers have more money than others, but I don't like poor travelers that just want a free place to stay.
which is exactly why I put in my profile that I plan to spend with guest and host, have them cook or cook for them. or i bring/buy a bottle of a special alcohol to get the party started.

I had some German guest that were ignorant and thought they would have fun on 3 dollars a day..in Budapest.
Hungary is cheap..But I was on the verge of walking them down the street to the hostel

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Chaos - 08-04-2014

^ I have never hosted but I've surfed many times.
It's always a little bit Russian Roulette.
I hate it when a host who in invite me in and then shows no interest in communicating or doing any activities. That sucks.

And now I'm talking about when people are inviting me in and want to host me without me asking for it.

That's why I very rarely send any surfing requests. I usually write on the local board that I'm coming to town and it would be cool to meet somebody, walk around and have a drink. I'm also adding that I would be happy if somebody could host me a few days.

This system has been successful for me and I've mostly met hosts who genuinely wanted to host me and to have a great time. It has erased out all the besserwisses.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - sfgiants13 - 08-04-2014

Back in the day, I used couchsurfing quite a bit. More for surfing instead of hosting. I've never banged any of my hosts or guests (I think I could've with one of my guests but I was beta and never made a move even though she was here for several nights and crawled into my bed to watch movies a few of the nights).[Image: dodgy.gif] I did get somewhere with the friend of a host but one of her other random friends cockblocked me. Ironically I did just get a request from a girl who's pretty attractive. What sucks is it's for today and I just now saw it. What also sucks is that the username is actually the name of an actress and this profile has no references and not much written on it besides about 10 pics. I'm a bit skeptical that someone who's had roles in several movies would try to be frugal and couchsurf. I'm debating if I want to accept it but there are alarm bells going off in my head about this not being a good idea especially since it's not at all a common name.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalPlayboy - 08-05-2014

Forget "selecting" a good host, you won't even get a host with that kind of attitude. If you want to save money, just get a dorm room in a hostel.

Any regular host can sniff out budget travelers real quick, most won't host them. I make it quite clear on my profile that I like to enjoy the city life and that they are expected to join (I don't let guests stay in my place alone).

Bangs from couchsurfing. - PapayaTapper - 08-12-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 06:04 AM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

I live in NYC and am in a good area which would attract a Tourist's interest.

I do have a roommate (we have separate rooms), but he's not open to the idea using the apartment to host girls.

So...

Do I list my couch as available on CS even though its really not... and try to bait and switch girls? (You can't stay but we can hangout in NYC).

Any suggestions?

Roommate not down for having potential bangs deliver itself to your door?... I'd think about switching out cockblocking roommate

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 08-12-2014

Nice intel guys. Question: whats the best way to weed out girls (esp doubles) that just want cheap accomodation? Cause we all know they wont make it obvious. Same for city meetups. Good tests for gauging their interest without becoming obvious?