Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-06-2014

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:30 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

How long do your guests stay on average? And do you ever leave them alone in the apartment? I am planning to host only on days when I'm not out for work, which are chunks of up to 3 days, never more. It's mostly because I'm afraid of theft (of my laptop, which is the only valuable - I don't see anyone trying to carry off a $50 Microwave).

I usually hosted 1 or 2 nights. I hosted some people for 4 nights, but those were exceptions.

I sometimes left guests alone in the apartment, but I almost never gave them the keys. I kept all my valuables in my bedroom, and locked the bedroom's door. There was nothing valuable in the living room or bathroom. I had no TV, no Playstation, etc. Hard to steal a couch.

I usually told them to return at 20:00, so that I would be home when they knocked on the door. Often, people would go to bed early, wake up early, and leave before I woke up, which is the perfect scenario. Sometimes, people wanted to go out at night, and I would give them the key of the apartment, but not the key of my room, of course.

The only things that were stolen from me were two old mugs. No big deal.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - artur jedi - 05-06-2014

yeah, having a bedroom with a lock seems like a solution. In case of plazma&PS3 in the living room key issue get a bit complicated.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalPlayboy - 05-06-2014

My experience with couchsurfing over the years is while the quality of girls has stayed the same, the number of thirsty guys has exponentially risen. This has resulted in any cute girls getting blasted daily with messages from these said guys. Looked at messages boxes of a couple cuties and damn they get a hit at least once a day. And all the creepy ones come from three areas: Turkey, Middle East, or Indian.

In addition, angles game or old pictures at work. Last 3 girls I've met, 2 were way worse then their pictures. (Aka weight gain). It was a bit shocking to say the least. Of course these chicks are putting up their best pictures to get free accommodations, but be a little honest here. One was smoking hot (probably one of the hottest CS girls I've ever met) but she had a jealous BF.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-15-2014

I currently moved to a great location and get 2-3 request a day. me and my housemate have 2 rooms but no living room so girls have to split between our rooms.
But we have a hard wooden floor.

i have literally made a spreadsheet to organize the girls stayin with us.
2 american girls or 3 days. 2 more american girls for 2 days. polish girls, turkish.
Theres only a day between girls coming.

I banged a brown girl last night.
I dont push for the bangs at all.. i had her sleeping on the floor..she asked if she could join me in bed.

I can see at least a bang a week for the next couple weeks

http://www.realmenabroad.com/2012/11/cou...d-sex.html I wrote this aticle in 2012....its still relevant.
but i may have to update it soon haha

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Yeti - 07-15-2014

Whats the quality of your bangs from couch surfing?

Are you banging higher or lower quality than you would otherwise?

Do you spend more time total getting to the bang than otherwise?

Are there any annoying feminists that you feel embarrassed about banging afterward?

Quality depends where you host.
I get a lot of request to I can be picky and host girls that are actually attractive.
People complain that there is no quality..CS isnt full of hippie girls anymore.. lots of girls just travel with it so save money and meet people.

Im banging average 6.5-7
Because I dont host busted chicks.. ive turned down busted polish and slovakian girls.

I spend less time getting bang this way.. because the girls usually come in pair of 2
one sleeps in my room and the other in my housemates room.
They buy their own alcohol and usually buy for us...we pregame in the house, get to know them in the evening.. then head to a bar.
automatic DHV cause we have the places on lock aand know where stuff is.
At the end of the night they come back to our house.
No shit test..multiple dates ect.

I normally ask them to cook a meal from their country or their favorite meal.. that was we get to eat free sometimes.

Its not hard to pick out annoying chicks and feminist.. just read their profile.
Secondly..if your game and frame is tight.. why would they have buyers regret?
Thirdly.. i never host more than 3 days.. no time for them to get to comfortable at my place.. or them to get uncomfortable

ive hosted/surfed with/banged girls that were in the 6 range up t0 high 8s
[Image: 418686_454282981270510_125331876_n.jpg]
[Image: 27736358_l_39d5ebb633cb71802f71a105091e27f2.jpg]
[Image: 26868660_l_d8b42e88998cdbbbb3b338367d0154ee.jpg]
[Image: 11578441_l_6bd898fa15c3bd551f0d9c082c9b176a.jpg]
[Image: 13495904_l_2a850582d2c43e5586e5081dafa4aa09.jpg]

its all about being in a great location to host..having a grat profile and being selective

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-15-2014

Quote: (07-15-2014 11:40 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I get a lot of request to I can be picky and host girls that are actually attractive.

CS white knights lurking around here will find a way to match photos to profiles (not hard if you know the right people), then extract the friendlist of each profile (also not hard), then intersect all the lists, and you will be the only suspect left.

If this sounds paranoid to you, be advised that I was outed by CS white knights a couple of years ago, during the CS Red Alert incident. Fortunately, no negative references. Yet.

Im not on any friends list of any of those girls...sometimes i dont even leave references.
If a girl stayed over and we banged for 3 days straight.. im not gonna leave her a fake reference about how she was an awesome person and we had so much fun/talked all night

But i understand ywhere youre coming from

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-15-2014

Quote: (07-15-2014 12:16 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Im not on any friends list of any of those girls...sometimes i dont even leave references.

But they sent you at least one couchrequest or message before they stayed at your place, which means that you are in the list of couchrequests or messages of each of these girls.

Maybe you don't care about being outed. But what if a CS white knight contacts one of these girls to warn her that her photo in on this thread, and she decides that you're a jerk and writes a neg ref on your profile?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Yeti - 07-15-2014

Thanks Sourcecode. I'd given up on CS for decent quality bangs but I'm going to take another look.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalPlayboy - 07-15-2014

Unless you live in a very high demand city (NYC, London, etc) you won't get many requests. I hosted in a capital city with a decent amount of requests and got very few amount of cuties. A lot of dudes and meh girls.

Quality pulled something like the pics source code showed, thats pretty much as hot as you ill get in CS. I've met less then 3 real 8's from cs in my life from all the activities. Is it worth your time for a decent chance of banging. I say maybe. 2 nights is the sweet spot. No group requests.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 07-15-2014

Very bad idea to post pics of CS girls you banged. There are enough lurkers and white knights to tip off CS. Roosh got his profile deleted with no warning.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - azulsombra - 07-15-2014

Quote: (07-15-2014 05:21 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Very bad idea to post pics of CS girls you banged. There are enough lurkers and white knights to tip off CS. Roosh got his profile deleted with no warning.

Probably not the best idea but kinda glad he did. If u can get talent on that level with zero effort basically, RESPECT. I think having a roommate with game who gets it is crucial. I live alone so hosting 2 girls is a waste of time to me. This severely limits the girls I can host, there are far less cute girls traveling solo. Solo girls usually also take more time to loosen up compared to a group of girls traveling together.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Jasper - 07-16-2014

Haven't read the whole thread. But here's my personal experience...

I've never hosted or couchsurfed per say. But I have been to a few meetings. This is absolutely a good shout, potential goldmine. You don't even need to have a CS profile or anything just turn up to the meetings (seen posted on the website or often facebook).

I've done it in Eastern Europe before with good success. But recently I checked out the weekly meeting in my own home town. In my case it was easy to spot... "Hey you here for the couchsurfing thing?" Instantly becoming part of the group, rambling to each person for a bit. Find the cute ones, flirt with them a little and see what happens. I was getting a good vibe from one girl, digging my local accent and that... My accent gets deeper and stronger than ever before. Pretty standard game ensues. Minor shit tests passed. Bang, new flag. I may have shot myself in the foot slightly but a mini relationship with this girl for a while suits me well right now.

My friends uses the smarter long term approach. Hang out at the meetings and have a laugh with the girls, don't bang them, give yourself higher value in the venue. Then when other chicks are checking you out having a blast with these cute girls, go and approach them. Seems to work well.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Yeti - 07-16-2014

Quote: (07-16-2014 06:02 AM)Jasper Wrote:  

Haven't read the whole thread. But here's my personal experience...

I've never hosted or couchsurfed per say. But I have been to a few meetings. This is absolutely a good shout, potential goldmine. You don't even need to have a CS profile or anything just turn up to the meetings (seen posted on the website or often facebook).

I've done it in Eastern Europe before with good success. But recently I checked out the weekly meeting in my own home town. In my case it was easy to spot... "Hey you here for the couchsurfing thing?" Instantly becoming part of the group, rambling to each person for a bit. Find the cute ones, flirt with them a little and see what happens. I was getting a good vibe from one girl, digging my local accent and that... My accent gets deeper and stronger than ever before. Pretty standard game ensues. Minor shit tests passed. Bang, new flag. I may have shot myself in the foot slightly but a mini relationship with this girl for a while suits me well right now.

My friends uses the smarter long term approach. Hang out at the meetings and have a laugh with the girls, don't bang them, give yourself higher value in the venue. Then when other chicks are checking you out having a blast with these cute girls, go and approach them. Seems to work well.

I think that the issue is quality. I've been to CS meetups and the girls are fucking wolves - your time would be better spent running game elsewhere. So where you are they're of decent quality?

At CS meetings also there also seems to be a lot of thirsty beta competition, very liberal and white knight-ish.

Sourcecode's strategy is different - to screen only for the good-looking girls, who willingly enter his home. I imagine that its possible in a bigger city with lots of naive young European travelers, but you'd have to play around with your profile settings. The CS logarithm is fubar, sometimes you get no requests, sometimes you get ten in a day.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Deluge - 07-16-2014

Quote: (07-16-2014 06:22 AM)Yeti Wrote:  

Sourcecode's strategy is different - to screen only for the good-looking girls, who willingly enter his home. I imagine that its possible in a bigger city with lots of naive young European travelers, but you'd have to play around with your profile settings. The CS logarithm is fubar, sometimes you get no requests, sometimes you get ten in a day.

Sourcecode's in Budapest atm and his place has great logistics in the city centre. His CS profile is very well written and has a lot of travel pics and references, which no doubt help him get a lot of requests.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Jasper - 07-16-2014

@Yeti

I agree with you quality may vary... between meetings and cities. Maybe my location is just a good example. University town, lots of exchange students.

Last time I went there was few cute Asian girls, couple of cool looking Spanish chicks. Yeah quality wasn't top shelf but what's good is new people randomly turn up all the time [Image: whip.gif]

I agree its strong territory for white knights, I think if I went regularly this would become more apparent and piss me off. Although I did a cool guy there, location independent, travelled a lot of the world, middle aged but looking much longer, in fact it wouldn't even surprise me if he was a member of this forum...

Sourcecode has got this shit on lock, I would definitely try to replicate when I'm in a similar position.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-16-2014

I am getting lots of requests every day, just need to optimize the closing technique a bit. So far I've had some results, but far less than what it should have been given the volume of guests.

As my guest selection improves too, so will the closing rate too. I have learned a lot about how to make my life as easy as possible from this.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-16-2014

Here's an interesting blog: Couch Bangs. It contains stories submitted by (mostly) male couchsurfers on how they banged their guests or hosts. Unfortunately, the blog appears to be dead.

Here's one such story:

Quote:Quote:

I’m 26 year old guy from Santiago, Chile currently studying in Berlin, Germany. I’m decent with women, but not super advanced. I had some free time so I went over to the land of blondes with big boobs (aka Poland). My first stop was Warsaw, an OK city. That night there was a CouchSurfing meeting, which I definitely wanted to attend. Once at the meeting, I began chatting with a cute Polish girl. I would guess she was about 25 (or younger). She ended up asking if I had a place to stay, to which I said no (as I would be going to find a hostel). She replied, “No problem. My boyfriend is not here, so you can stay with me.”

Of course I agreed and went with her to her place. Her place was decent, very messy, just like a typical student’s apartment. I knew that I couldn’t be able to hold myself being so close to such nice tits, but I had to control myself — besides I didn’t even know when her boyfriend will be coming back.

We spent the first night chatting. Although she was very friendly, nothing physical happened between us. There was definitely some chemistry, though.

The second day I spent wondering around town. I came back in the evening only to find her peacefully watching TV. She gave me a bit smile, and asked me to sit down next to her. We had a light meal, and then began drinking some wine (not Chilean [Image: sad.gif] ). I noticed her slowly becoming tipsy, and used that as an opportunity to test the boundaries. We kissed for a bit, but she told me that “she can’t do this.” I went back on the couch.

Things finally went along smoother on the third night. Maybe she had a fight with her boyfriend, I don’t know, but it was almost like she was a different person. We had sex in many positions — I loved to see those huge tits bouncing up and down. I ended up staying for a few more nights until I had to leave to go back home.

We still keep in touch.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-20-2014

Ha...so last week we hosted 2 girls.. I got a bang out of it.
This week i let my housemate pick the girls to host.
he picks to prude german chicks on the basis that she looks hot.

they are boring as fuck... 1 euro is 300 hungarian forint. and these girls are being stingy with money.
didnt wanna go out to bars or anything and pay a woppinng euro for drinks and such.

So I left them with my housemate and went to bang another girl

long story short.
Filter your guest hard
live and learn.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Orson - 07-22-2014

There are a number of alternatives to CS - hospitalityclub.org, bewelcome - among others.

Perhaps it's worth our while to suss out these alternates for their utility?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-22-2014

I've been on cs for years.. and it works fine. why start from scratch and build up a reputation on another site?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-22-2014

Quote: (07-22-2014 04:24 AM)Orson Wrote:  

There are a number of alternatives to CS - hospitalityclub.org, bewelcome - among others. Perhaps it's worth our while to suss out these alternates for their utility?

HC has been virtually dead for several years: What about BW?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-22-2014

Quote: (07-22-2014 05:10 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

why start from scratch and build up a reputation on another site?

Lots of HC and BW users post a link to their CS profiles on their HC / BW profiles. Reputation from one hospitality exchange site can help one build reputation in another.

However, HC and BW have more true believers than parasites (CS is the other way round), which makes finding and banging hot female guests harder.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-22-2014

Aka stick to CS where the girls are out to like...travel and like...have cray fun and adventure
because like....anything can happen right when youre like... backpacking europe and meet like...really cute guys