Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - otown - 04-02-2013

Quote: (01-04-2011 05:46 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:08 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:02 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Yes CS bangs are great if you live in a city with a high amount of chicks coming through. Case in point My brother and his two friends live in the Harlem section of Manhattan right next to central park and they are cleaning up with bad chicks from all over the world. One of the dudes didn't even have a passport before and he picked up over 20 flags from chicks all over the world. They host Harlem CS parties and literally have it on lock. They literally have to filter through tons of messages daily but only host hot girls or cool looking dudes in cities they want to visit. If you live in NYC, Miami, San Francisco or Los Angeles and you have a bit of room you definitely need to be hosting as these are the main destination cities in the continental USA. In contrast I live in Atlanta and I get a good amount of requests but not near the level my boys in nyc and la get. I've had two cs bangs from girls I've hosted here in ATL; one cute Blonde German girl who was with a mud duck friend and they were on a world trip and stopped through for a few nights I took them to some good hip hop clubs, soul food and strip clubs. Another girl was a hot french-morrocan girl from Paris who stayed with me for two days, she cooked for me daily and we had great conversation & off the hook sex and invited me to Paris this spring to stay with her so obviously hosting has its benefits and you become friends and have a place to stay or chill when u visit them. Also I have a 3 bedroom/3 level brownstone townhouse in the city on the train (Marta line) so it was easy to separate the girls to get my bang. My boys only usually host one girl but will host more if they are hot. My brother has a larger place so he can host two at a time the other guys have studio apts in nyc which makes it condusive to only hosting one girl at a time. I also get a lot of couple requests but haven't hosted any since I have a hectic travel schedule. Take a look at my friends profile to see how he does it...this is how u want to set up your profile if you live in a heavily visited city...he's a savage! Also I'm gathering my thoughts from my Philippine Trip I took with my brother and our friend...have a lot of good info on borocoy and manila.

I've only had one CS bang and it was me being the surfer. It seems if you want to get bangs, you must host in your crib.

Can you pm your friends profile to add him as a buddy?

Mixx

Mixx you definitely need to be hosting in Miami, you just have to be selective because you will be getting hit with tons of requests. Just be specific on your profile to weed out people you dont want requesting your couch. I have a buddy who hosts in Miami Beach with a roommate and he is killing the game down there. I actually rolled with him and his friends to The Regatta and I surfed with him and send chicks his way when they come through to ATL on a roadtrip when they head further south to Miami. My brother does the same when he host chicks in NYC and MIA is on their itinerary as well. We literally have somewhat of a pipeline going from NYC, ATL, MIA and Key West now.

Add me to that pipeline. Add Orlando and the "Magic Kingdom" to that list Every girl wants to get her Mickey mouse ears.
Along with Cocoa Beach for some beach fun and Surfing.

The one that came by with her sister and boyfriend they were running around my house naked after a day and skinny dipping in the ocean. Nice... Then she brought a massage table and I had to give her the massage of course. Little to say you can get deep in it on those tables.

Send them to Orlando/Cocoa Beach and I'll send them north.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Dr. C - 04-16-2013

I got a friend of mine started on this in Venice, he does very well having people over. If anyone out there has 2-3k Euro to spend a month on a fab place and has at least a decent personality you can do very well in Venice just having tourists over. Send me a PM if you're interested since I might also be into a share of that type. Another friend does it in NYC at a great penthouse with penguintails downstairs that hold the doors open ecc and does very well.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Travelsick - 04-16-2013

How is that not prostituting yourself? You're letting people stay over for free (in hope) and then you give them sex too?

Not looking to pass moral judgment here, but just saying. But hey, whatever it takes eh?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Teddykgb - 07-25-2013

I'm going to play tour guide for this girl from couchsurfing for my first time. I live in a smaller town so we dont get many tourist around here.

I've done the whole online dating thing. Should I run similar game or just try to feel her out and see how things go?

She looks like your typical educated white american women by the looks of her profile.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Apocalyptica - 07-25-2013

Ive had several bangs from Couchsurfing. I live in city centre of Brussels.
I am not checking my profile anymore to be honest, not overwhelmed by the quality of chicks who use Couchsurfing.
At most a 7.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 08-10-2013

A lot of girls are trying to seek attention from betas on that site

No reason to post this pic as your default. This is on one woman's page.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vaun - 08-10-2013

Quote: (12-30-2010 07:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Anyone on here have any experience with this?

Everyone wants to come to Vegas, I'm thinking of having a couch open for women. Seems like an easy layup. Thoughts?

EDIT - so being an old man here I now realize that 'Couchsurfing" is a website. My story below is still relevant here, its just what we considered 'couch surfing' 20 years ago.

when I was 18 I hitch hiked and road trains with friends all over the US. If you have seen the movie Kids, that was basically me in the background, I was hanging in wash sq park at that time doing almost exactly what the kids did in the film, in the park all day, skated, drank, smoked, etc. The extra's in the film were people I hung out with everyday, and there is probably now a scene there exactly like that. You could say I was a 'gutter punk', though I never thought grime was a good look, so I always kept myself fairly clean.

I met women in every city, got many many lays and basically couch surfed when I didnt want to sleep outside. All up and down the east coast, and a bit in so cal and nola. Woman of all types and ages, some I fell for, good girls, nannies, a sex fiend doctor, a musician, etc. I was never into punk girls and still am not. In DC I used to sleep and basically live in Dupont Circle, still love that place. There I met and stayed with a gorgeous college student and musician in a notable DC band at the time, and I still have her picture and think of her from time. There were several like this, where I would meet them, stay with them for a few weeks or a month, bang them and eat their food, get bought stuff, and end up leaving the city when my travel partner and I wanted to. We were kicked out of Orlando. Baltimore sucked. DC was fun but if I stayed I probably would have lived there. NYC was too much, but always flush with interesting women, and I started working and saw the potential of a career.

Girls would literally bring me home to their parents house in the suburbs and want me to live there. I would swim, eat there food, meet the pissed off brother. In NYC I actually ended up living with a nanny after I met here on the street and took her to a Ween show. I ended up living with her and the family she worked for in a loft in Soho for a while. Can you imagine.. you hire this stupid fucking nanny and she brings home some skateboard kid that lives on the streets, into your home, to LIVE?? The guy actually game me a job so they were really nice people. I can imagine any man, really at any age, could pull this off. Many do.

I was never into the whole gutter punk lifestyle and was never drawn to living in squats for long periods. Some of my best friends went on to become some of the more notable squatters in the US. Keep in mind, these were very well raised well educated kids who wanted nothing more than to hang out everyday and drink with their buddies. I saw the ravages of alcoholism on my own family so I avoided it.

Now that I look back on it, meeting these women was just day game, just random meetings on the street that lead to more things. It was one of the greatest adventures in my life, and in some cases I am lucky to be alive, but I don't regret it at all.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - dirt - 08-20-2013

Not sure if I should bump this thread, post in newbie section, or what but trying my luck here:

Offered to "host" fresh 18yo on her first time into town to check out university. Got # but she is not staying with me.

I would have probably ignored it but what do you know driving down town and saw her walk across the street. Peaked my interest for sure, plus the novelty factor of 18yo fresh pussy is too hard to resist.

Looking for general strategies like "come check out...." but she can't meet for a drink obviously.

Don't need to necessarily push for right away because she's probably only here for a day or two, but will be back to go to school in a couple of weeks. Just want to stay on her radar possiblimente.

Don't need specific examples (unless you come up with something really great) but more of a general plan of attack...your thoughts much appreciated.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Bolthouse - 09-23-2013

Met up with two girls off couchsurfing in Romania. One is going well and I think I'll nail her the next time we meet up, the other was boring and mentioned her boyfriend a few times so she's out.

Had a third one that was pretty hot, then got this text right before we scheduled to meet:

[Image: VnuecPCl.png]

All in all, I think meeting chicks on CS is a waste of time.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Tenerife - 10-20-2013

Quote: (01-12-2012 09:35 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2012 08:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

HC, check out this dude's profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/francenet22/

He's got Hollywood on lock. I met the guy a few times. Hung at his place once. Real high-energy dude, has everyone around constantly entertained and laughing. The comments girls are leaving him are just crazy. You know he's tearing shit up on there. Only thing is many of the chics are a bit questionable looks-wise, but seems like he's having fun with it so more power to him. Funny thing is I see about 4 chics on his page that have sent me requests that I denied for one reason or another. Makes me wonder if some girls on there are just looking to stay with brothas.

That's what's up. He's representing a good angle. Real high energy, positive attitude, and very hospitable. DHV pad and photos. That's a good look for him. He's the prototype for Swag's advice. More power to him.

This guy looks like he is absolutely cleaning up. Most chicks that give him reviews are very good looking white girls, many from eastern europe and germany. damn.

There's a peak into how he bangs chicks in his only real negative review:

Quote:Quote:

I felt very uncomfortable and unsafe, and had to leave after one night. He offered me a "therapeutic massage" that went further than I was comfortable with. After I stopped that and said that I needed to sleep, I was physically picked up off the couch and carried off to his bedroom, coerced into staying there, had to keep asking him not to touch me before he relented, and not left to sleep alone on the couch, even though I expressed clearly that was what I wanted.

His actions (combined with his strength) made me beyond uneasy and put me in a bad position. While Francis is very personable and easy to talk to otherwise (I thought he seemed like a really friendly, chill guy), I didn't feel at ease accepting his request to talk about what happened after the fact.

This CS shit is hilarious. Dude has pics of himself in modeling poses, with six pack abs everywhere.

Could be a waste of time, but I'll give this shit a go.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Vendetta - 10-20-2013

Quote:Quote:

This CS shit is hilarious. Dude has pics of himself in modeling poses, with six pack abs everywhere.

Could be a waste of time, but I'll give this shit a go.

LOL.

The guy is 30 and his top 3 movies are Transformers One, Two and Three.

Good God, save us...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - augen sehen - 12-04-2013

Does anyone have experience with hosting two girls? I got a couchrequest from a girl who's traveling with another girl and I would like to know what's a good strategy.

I do have a roommate who's my buddy and we hang out and talk about the game and stuff, he also wings for me so I wonder if we could split the girls up, so that he and one girl sleep in his room and me and the other girl sleep in mine. I have a mattress which my couchsurfers use and I've had one couchsurfer so far, but she was ugly so I didn't try to hit.

Strategy help would be appreciated!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Baobab - 12-05-2013

I just copy paste the same message when I travel, and only send it to good looking girls.
I banged 2 girls from Couchsurfing in Colombia, one hosted me for a few days and was really nice, took me places, cooked for me, etc, with one met for drinks and then went to my place.

Both obviously liked foreigners and I didn't need much effort.
CS meetings - I went to 2 in Medellin, not worth it. If there are hot girls, they will enjoy 30 dudes around them.

Now I am going to travel a bit, have 3 hosts to choose from in every city, and probably 10 more girls who said they cannot host but would love to meet for coffee/go out/ explore the city. There is no other ways to meet people before you even show up,so I think CS is not a bad idea.

I even googled one girl by her name, thought it was kind of creepy but had no other choice, she was really good looking, haha, and we are meeting when I get to her city for sure.

In general, the quality is now very good, but in a country like Colombia even CS girls are hot [Image: smile.gif] God bless Colombia.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - paninaro - 12-05-2013

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:48 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Does anyone have experience with hosting two girls? I got a couchrequest from a girl who's traveling with another girl and I would like to know what's a good strategy.

I do have a roommate who's my buddy and we hang out and talk about the game and stuff, he also wings for me so I wonder if we could split the girls up, so that he and one girl sleep in his room and me and the other girl sleep in mine. I have a mattress which my couchsurfers use and I've had one couchsurfer so far, but she was ugly so I didn't try to hit.

Strategy help would be appreciated!

Yes, get him to wing you and split the girls up (rather, each of you focus on one.. not actually go on separate dates). Worry about the sleeping/mattress situation later.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - runsonmagic - 12-05-2013

I'm thinking of trying this. I'll be moving into a single (no roommates!) soon, so this might make sense.

I've gotten laid as a surfer (and had some sketchy experiences too...) but haven't hosted yet.

How do you guys sexualized the interaction and move it from "I'm loaning you a couch" to "I'm fucking you all night in my bed?" Or is there a frame you establish from the start?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Friar - 12-05-2013

I like using CS whenever I'm new to a city, it's a great way of getting your bearings down with the locals. I'll usually message 20 girls or so for a beer or coffee, and even if banging is off the table it's a good way of getting a basic mentality of the girls in whatever country that you're in. It's also rare to find quality of 8+.

Went to Tel Aviv, and couldn't get a single Israeli girl to meetup during my week there after messaging at least 25 of them.

Did the same in Istanbul, met two Turkish cuties for drinks. Then I posted a general 'I'm in Istanbul, let's get beer' message to the community. Had a Guatemalan girl respond to me, we stayed out till 5AM drinking, went back to her crib. Least to say she was a complete freak. So you just have to feel it out, seeing as they leave comments afterwards.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Caligula - 12-07-2013

They're on to us: http://www.businessinsider.com/couchsurf...pp-2013-12

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Skotch - 12-08-2013

I might give this a shot... I live in a really great area of Kyoto. Apartment is the standard small-ass Japanese place, but it's really nice. I browsed the surfers a bit and there were a handful of very cute girls looking to stay in Kyoto... Could be worth pulling the trigger on.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KoolChampion - 12-09-2013

Quote: (12-07-2013 06:56 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

They're on to us: http://www.businessinsider.com/couchsurf...pp-2013-12
This Blog/Article is already circulating in couchsurfing website and related group in Facebook.
Potential scenario of hot debate there [Image: banana.gif]

Check out the posts below: -
https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/l...insider-co
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204420210/

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 12-10-2013

Couchsurfing's days may be numbered. Incompetent management is destroying the site. It may fold at some point.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Hotwheels - 12-10-2013

It's run by a broad now isn't it?

Kinda explains the incompetent management.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 12-11-2013

Quote: (12-10-2013 11:27 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

It's run by a broad now isn't it?

Kinda explains the incompetent management.

It's a woman but she's just an interim CEO while they find someone else. She can't be blamed for anything. After they became a corporation the CEO was a guy named Tony Espinoza who just stepped down(fired?). The slide downhill began under him. Supposedly they burned through a ton of investor's cash and have little to show for it. They still aren't generating any revenue.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 12-11-2013

Quote: (12-11-2013 02:54 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Supposedly they burned through a ton of investor's cash and have little to show for it. They still aren't generating any revenue.

Damn it. What if CS goes bankrupt? If that happens, their servers may be liquidated at a fire-sale. They probably won't erase the servers' disk drives. What if someone unethical buys those servers, and releases a 10 GB file containing all messages ever exchanged on CS?

Why, oh why, did I use my real name? Why did I get verified using my credit card?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - FretDancer - 12-12-2013

Quote: (12-10-2013 11:20 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Couchsurfing's days may be numbered. Incompetent management is destroying the site. It may fold at some point.

I thought this had already happened....

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sebastian - 12-16-2013

Couchsurfing is just like a dating website. (for single people in similar ages)
I've sent out 'hey I am visiting, let's hang out' messages and it's as hard as gettting a response from a dating website.

So they won't respond to you unless they find you attractive. Because of this reason, it is nothing wrong to have an intention of Fucking her in the end.
(If it was like a volunteer website where 20 year old chick would come out just to show this 40 year old guy around, that would be wrong. But this will never happen)

I hit up this chick who needed a ride to SD from LA. I had to go there anyways and I offered her a ride in exchange of buying me some food. She bought me enough foods and drinks that was enough to cover my time and gas. She was a good company as well.
I tried to feel her vibe and I concluded she wasn't into fucking. so I kept it cool.
She stayed with some guy from couchsurfing for several days. This guy even rented a car to go on a road trip with her on weekend. I am pretty sure he is not banging her.

I didn't feel bad about I couldn't bang this chick because I got compensated.
But guess how many guys would be offering her free shits just hoping to get laid?

What bothers me is that, Girls exactly know why they are offering that and what they want in the end. (unless they have a IQ of little girl following a pedophile with a candy)
But they don't mind putting themselves in that situation to get free stuff. Plus they will even freak out by saying 'just because you let me sleep here, drove me around, fed me doesn't mean, I have to fuck you' if you try to make a move.

In my opinion, you can push as much as she takes shits from you.
eg[Image: smile.gif] this chick took drinks and shots from you. Is offensive if you grab her by the waist and get her close to you?