Roosh V Forum
Tag Teaming Virgin - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Tag Teaming Virgin (/thread-33155.html)

Pages: 1 2

Tag Teaming Virgin - golfer300 - 02-15-2014

Any tips on how to get a virgin girl to do a tag team with me and my buddy? We just started talking last night and have gotten a number close though progress has slowed after the number close. Any advice? We want to get this done by tomorrow night.

Tag Teaming Virgin - Courage Reborn - 02-15-2014

Quote: (02-15-2014 09:04 PM)golfer300 Wrote:  

Any tips on how to get a virgin girl to do a tag team with me and my buddy? We just started talking last night and have gotten a number close though progress has slowed after the number close. Any advice? We want to get this done by tomorrow night.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Tag Teaming Virgin - Vroom - 02-15-2014

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Tag Teaming Virgin - Vroom - 02-15-2014

Haha! What else can you say?

Tag Teaming Virgin - Mr. Calicoat - 02-15-2014

...not sure if OP is serious or just a [Image: troll.gif].

Tag Teaming Virgin - golfer300 - 02-15-2014

Quote: (02-15-2014 09:33 PM)Mr. Calicoat Wrote:  

...not sure if OP is serious or just a [Image: troll.gif].

OP is very srs needhelp.jpg

Tag Teaming Virgin - Manwhore - 02-15-2014

You need to provide more context dude. Otherwise there's nothing to go off of. As it now stands I would say you don't have a chance. You should probably just start having sex with your buddy, have the girl walk in on you two, proceed from there.

Tag Teaming Virgin - Cincinnatus - 02-15-2014

Quote: (02-15-2014 09:04 PM)golfer300 Wrote:  

[Image: not-sure-if-serious.jpg]

Tag Teaming Virgin - Christian McQueen - 02-15-2014

"You should probably just start having sex with your buddy, have the girl walk in on you two, proceed from there."

Ah...

I'm assuming you meant have sex with the GIRL and then have his BUDDY walk in, correct?

No mang. I was trolling the trollster
Quote: (02-15-2014 10:22 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"You should probably just start having sex with your buddy, have the girl walk in on you two, proceed from there."

Ah...

I'm assuming you meant have sex with the GIRL and then have his BUDDY walk in, correct?

Tag Teaming Virgin - Suits - 02-15-2014

[Image: troll.gif]

Tag Teaming Virgin - delonge - 02-15-2014

Rape it

Tag Teaming Virgin - Capitán Peligroso - 02-15-2014

Jesus! What does a guy have to do around here to get some good advice on how to tag team a virgin?

Tag Teaming Virgin - assman - 02-15-2014

Quote: (02-15-2014 10:51 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Jesus! What does a guy have to do around here to get some good advice on how to tag team a virgin?
LOL. Once you guys figure out how to help the OP, I'd like some advice on running a train on a nun.

Break into her convent. Put on a SERIOUS lightshow. Tell her Jesus has come back. Dress up as Jesus. Your buddy should dress up as the Holy Ghost. Tell her it's time to consummate her marriage to the Lord. Done
Quote: (02-15-2014 10:57 PM)assman Wrote:  

LOL. Once you guys figure out how to help the OP, I'd like some advice on running a train on a nun.

Tag Teaming Virgin - aphelion - 02-15-2014

Hey guys, I was hoping you had some advice for me to have a 4-way with triplets by next ... let's see, it's Saturday, so... this Monday at the latest. Hook me up?

Tag Teaming Virgin - Merenguero - 02-15-2014

Hopefully the huge increase in trolling we have seen this past week isn't permanent.

Tag Teaming Virgin - Suits - 02-15-2014

Hey guys, I wanna do something really great next weekend so that I can feel better about not have a V-Day date (everyone shot me down).

Nothing crazy, but I was thinking a gangbang, maybe involve a world figure, like the Pope or maybe the Dictator of some African nation.

Any advice?

Help a guy out.

Tag Teaming Virgin - Veloce - 02-15-2014

Hey guys, I've been hanging out with Jenna Jameson and she wants me to do a line of coke out of her asscrack while we're both in Warren Buffett's bathroom. Any advice? We want to get this done by tomorrow night.

Tag Teaming Virgin - runsonmagic - 02-15-2014

Step one: Cut a hole in a box...

Tag Teaming Virgin - runsonmagic - 02-16-2014

Hey guys, I've been hanging out with Scarlett Johansson, and the sex has been great, but she gets weird-ed out every time I try to write "I <3 runsonmagic.com more than ChristianMcQueen.com" on her boobs and take a picture of it so I can show up the header on his site. Any advice? I wanna get this done by tomorrow.

Tag Teaming Virgin - 2Wycked - 02-16-2014

Hey guys, listen. I snagged Lindy West's digits after I used mPUA tactics to distract her from her chicken burrito and parlayed it into getting her cell number. I want to convince her to peg my virgin asshole tomorrow night after the All-Star game, any tips?

Tag Teaming Virgin - Days of Broken Arrows - 02-16-2014

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:24 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Hey guys, listen. I snagged Lindy West's digits after I used mPUA tactics to distract her from her chicken burrito and parlayed it into getting her cell number. I want to convince her to peg my virgin asshole tomorrow night after the All-Star game, any tips?

Actually, yes. She doesn't go for pegging. She's more into watersports. Just ask for "Lindy's Lemonade" and you'll get the hook up.

(I'm sure God, or someone is gonna punish me for that one.)

Tag Teaming Virgin - Capitán Peligroso - 02-16-2014

Quote: (02-15-2014 10:57 PM)assman Wrote:  

Running a train on a nun has already been covered ad nauseum here, here, and here. Use the search function.

Tag Teaming Virgin - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-16-2014

Ask her nicely if she'd like her first time to be with both you and your friend. If she says no, abandon your previous composure and flick her in the face painfully [Image: troll.gif]