Roosh V Forum
Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland (/thread-32570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Walderschmidt - 02-01-2014

Quote: (02-01-2014 12:57 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I think he is hoping people will stop talking about him and forget him.

Not until we draw blood first.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Messer - 02-02-2014

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:35 AM)Clunge Wrote:  

Well it's true that fighting in Poland seems to be a national sport and the police probably don't give a fuck.
Oh really? [Image: biggrin.gif] It's always good to learn new facts about your native country... [Image: biggrin.gif]

BTW. if he is gypsy, speaks Polish and knows how to play race card, he would be in privileged position in case of any legal action. Gypsies in Poland have their organisations that usually back them up in courts. There is a case from small town of Limanowa with large Gypsy minority, where Polish beat Gypsies and court took it as a racially motivated hate crime and severely punished Polish even though it was rather case of family affair.

Polish Police may not care much for internet crime like defamation etc but when it comes to assault and battery consequences can be harsh. Lesson learnt through my brother's experience... [Image: wink.gif]

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - JJ Roberts - 02-02-2014

Roosh, U decided what you are going to do about this yet?

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Scuba_Instructor - 02-03-2014

Coming to this conversation late but the dude got in touch with me about meeting in Wroclaw.

He seemed legit so I added him on FB (Bogdan Paul). Didn't reply to a message I sent him.

My pics on FB aren't the best (mostly underwater) so doubt the devious gypsy boy would recognise me. Good to have the heads-up though.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - ronsmith061 - 02-05-2014

I might have met this guy in Lithuania.

He said his name was Paul, and that he was from Canada, and boasted of the Polish girls he had slept with. (none of his stories added up either...)

What's his English like? Despite saying he was Canadian, he spoke with a very characteristic English accent (can't say what region it was). Does he sound British when he speaks? I'm really curious now.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Roosh - 02-06-2014

^^ Sounds like him, he has been to Lithuania a couple times.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Volk - 02-07-2014

I met somebody very similar to this guy in Budapest, but this guy said he was french, and looks thinner than this one, and both were Gypsies, apparently. This one in particular got run out of town, I wouldn't be shocked if they were the same person 2 years apart.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - el mechanico - 02-07-2014

Gypsies are crafty versions of IRT: Avoid!

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Roosh - 02-17-2014

Another one of his Facebook accounts:

Christina Walker: https://www.facebook.com/KatieJoana

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Roosh - 02-17-2014

I have confirmed that he is Elmech on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Con...ons/Elmech

He is "Tuthmosis" on pick up artist forum: http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/the-...74774.html

I also found out that after this thread, he fled back to Bucharest. [Image: lol.gif]

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Comte De St. Germain - 02-17-2014

Could he possibly be Dmitri on PuAhate? I still think VV is innocent so I thought I might add this in.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Seth_Rose - 02-17-2014

Quote: (02-17-2014 08:10 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Could he possibly be Dmitri on PuAhate? I still think VV is innocent so I thought I might add this in.

This is some straight Hardy Boys shit right here haha. Very well could be seeing as he has imitated other RVF members.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - PompeyChris - 02-18-2014

What a sad fuck.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-18-2014

God, this pick-up-artist forum is awful. It's like puahate, only with slightly better grammar!

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Teedub - 02-18-2014

Quote: (02-17-2014 07:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have confirmed that he is Elmech on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Con...ons/Elmech

He is "Tuthmosis" on pick up artist forum: http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/the-...74774.html

I also found out that after this thread, he fled back to Bucharest. [Image: lol.gif]

What a bloody nut job!

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Beyond Borders - 02-19-2014

Damn. Homey's got quite a bit of time on his hands.

Is he Beyond Borders anywhere? I'm starting to feel left out.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Vacancier Permanent - 02-22-2014

Wow this is one sad sad guy! what does he want to achieve by doing that? why doesnt he ficus instead in improving himself so that instead of hating in these guys, he could I stead emu,ate them and their lifestyle?

Check the ISG BB you might find him there. LOL

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Comte De St. Germain - 02-22-2014

Quote: (02-22-2014 01:01 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Wow this is one sad sad guy! what does he want to achieve by doing that? why doesnt he ficus instead in improving himself so that instead of hating in these guys, he could I stead emu,ate them and their lifestyle?

Check the ISG BB you might find him there. LOL

There are plenty of people like this. These guys espouse their morals and force them on everyone. These are the same people whom politicians look like heroes too. The Democrat whining about supposed inequality between sexes/races as well as between homosexuals and heterosexual, and the Republican crying about how we're a "Christian Nation"(the founders of the United States beg to differ) and how abortions are bad and marijuana is bad when they do neither. I'm all for people doing there thing as long as it doesn't affect me, but it's people like them whom enable all the bans and moral arguments about everything when it has nothing to do with them. Lets do our own thing we can always purge these guys from our group.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Young Traveller - 03-02-2014

What a low life. If I ever decide to go to Poland (was thinking about moving there in a year or two), I'll keep my eye out. Cheers.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Cobra - 03-04-2014

I feel like this IRT shit seems to perpetually end up chewing up the solid Indian RVF guys in the forum but I could be wrong. I see 'indian' being generalized to conform to the degenerative legacy IRT left but I know there are solid Indian dudes on the forum that want to contribute just like everyone else (including myself). Just hope this kind of crap doesn't take away from that.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - bojangles - 03-10-2014

How is this going Roosh? Is he still keeping up with his weird fascination of you mate?

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - CJ_W - 03-14-2014

Quote: (01-29-2014 06:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

After realizing that me sleeping with 1000 girls was not believable, he

Wouldn't his efforts make you EVEN MORE popular?!?!

Thus making it a lot easier for you to get laid in poland faster?

It seems like this guy is wasting his time. . .or trying to Murder you by drowning you in polish girl pussy or something.

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - JayJuanGee - 03-14-2014

Quote: (03-14-2014 12:38 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2014 06:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

After realizing that me sleeping with 1000 girls was not believable, he

Wouldn't his efforts make you EVEN MORE popular?!?!

Thus making it a lot easier for you to get laid in poland faster?

It seems like this guy is wasting his time. . .or trying to Murder you by drowning you in polish girl pussy or something.

asphyxiation by pussy.. what a way to go?

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - Que enspastic - 03-19-2014

I missed my flight to Poznan and rescheduled to Wroclaw ! Where is this Andre dude. I need a wing

Beware of a man named Paul/Andre (Andrei Muresan) living in Wroclaw Poland - jasond - 08-27-2015

Bumping this thread for recent relevance. Andre's most recent username is lido. He is the primary reason why you should not put identifiable images on this forum...he's constantly reverse google-imaging searching them to cause trouble. He also continues to be mad at me for supplying Roosh with his pictures.