Roosh V Forum
Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? (/thread-31014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Ethan Hunt - 09-23-2015

I booty called a girl where the adjective, town bike, works perfectly. I fingered her but they smell was absolutely awful. She insisted that cleanliness was important to her but clearly she was lying. I did put a condom on my dick and fuck her anyway but it took at least 3 hand washing to get rid of the stench.

My barber mentioned something very similar with the same girl a few months later. She was nasty.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Nascimento - 09-23-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 12:03 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Delete

I'm curious. Was it really worse than anything else on this thread?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Gmac - 09-23-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 12:12 AM)Balzha_Dragon Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2014 06:36 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2013 10:22 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Also, I was fingering her once. After finishing, I pulled my fingers out and had a horrible, stinky white blob of fluid on them.

I went to the bathroom and washed it off. The walk felt like an egg-and-spoon race, but with fingers and vaginal fluid.

Females are disgusting.

What is this white stuff? After fingering my girlfriend I've had white stuff on my fingers twice now. She told me she has been to the doctor and he said it's normal. And apparently it happens a week before and a week after her period. It doesn't have any smell though.

I believe it's called "previous lay's cum."

Nah, could be yeast, vaginal discharge, or female cum. Mostly normal, but sometimes a sign of infection or disease.

http://www.enkivillage.com/white-stuff-c...agina.html

As for me, I don't know if this classifies as worst or best surprise, but I was banging this lawyer a few years back who had one of those nuvarings IUD's inserted. After some rough sex I pulled out and the thing was around my junk like a hoolahoop. Apparently girls aren't supposed to take these out. I still have the picture after it ended up on the floor though... at the time I was laughing so hard while she was completely embarrassed and I snapped a pic.

Not sure what she did with it but I soon got out of there... lost a nice pair of underwear in the process.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Nonpareil - 09-23-2015

I've got my Red Wings - twice...

Both LTRs - and in my defense - I have only had LTRs with high-level chicks.

The first was amazing - I was 23 or 24 she was 20, tiny little thing, milky skin, ass-length dirty blonde hair, not big but perfect round tits and an ass like a Colombiana. We went for dinner at a Thai restaurant near my place, brought her back, start making out, she starts blowing me, so I pick her up, spin her around and we're 69ing standing, amazing. After a few minutes of this I put her down on the bed and look at her and she just freaks. I ask what's wrong and she tells me to wash my face as she rummages through her bag for a tampon. Instead of spending the night banging as per the intention, we watched a movie.

The second was a few years later, completely different styled chick - taller (like 5'8), a little flatchested, athletic brunette. I'm working on her in the dark and like 'Damn...she's super wet'...then I tasted it. Tasted like regular blood (a little metallic) but whereas normal blood from like a cut on your finger doesn't smell, period blood reeks, like...well, regular blood that comes out of a girl's pussy.

Oddly enough and as far as I can see unrelated to all this - both of these relationships (one over a year, one about 8 months) - ended shortly after this.

[Image: 2884_detroit_red_wings-event-2014.png]

==

I've had a few girls get their rags in the middle, most recently back in May with a little Chinese spinner I had fucked once already. Hitting her from the top I pull out and throw her into doggy and see my dick and the dome COVERED in blood. Ruined both of our moods.

==

A pony in my rotation had previously cancelled plans made with me to fuck some other guy thinking she was all wise but she forgot to wash the load he shot across her face off.

I haven't had anything 'truly' disgusting (no nasty farts, no shit stains, no other man's cum leaking out of her box, no obvious diseases or fungus) - but all that was still unpleasant.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Gmac - 09-23-2015

[Image: lol.gif]

The blood really doesn't bother me at all.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - The Beast1 - 09-23-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 06:22 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2015 12:12 AM)Balzha_Dragon Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2014 06:36 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2013 10:22 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Also, I was fingering her once. After finishing, I pulled my fingers out and had a horrible, stinky white blob of fluid on them.

I went to the bathroom and washed it off. The walk felt like an egg-and-spoon race, but with fingers and vaginal fluid.

Females are disgusting.

What is this white stuff? After fingering my girlfriend I've had white stuff on my fingers twice now. She told me she has been to the doctor and he said it's normal. And apparently it happens a week before and a week after her period. It doesn't have any smell though.

I believe it's called "previous lay's cum."

Nah, could be yeast, vaginal discharge, or female cum. Mostly normal, but sometimes a sign of infection or disease.

http://www.enkivillage.com/white-stuff-c...agina.html

As for me, I don't know if this classifies as worst or best surprise, but I was banging this lawyer a few years back who had one of those nuvarings IUD's inserted. After some rough sex I pulled out and the thing was around my junk like a hoolahoop. Apparently girls aren't supposed to take these out. I still have the picture after it ended up on the floor though... at the time I was laughing so hard while she was completely embarrassed and I snapped a pic.

Not sure what she did with it but I soon got out of there... lost a nice pair of underwear in the process.

99% most likely vaginal discharge. This occurs regularly before a woman's period. If you let giz sit out long enough it losses its white texture and becomes very clear and watery.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Rawmeo - 09-23-2015

1) A black ring around her outer lips.

2) A liquid on the bed after the bang having a color halfway between brown and green (I didn't investigate further).

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Geomann180 - 09-23-2015

Worse probably was using a finger to prep her backdoor and coming across some unexpected resistance.

G

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - eatthishomie - 09-23-2015

This thread is now required reading for anyone who still pedestalizes pussy.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Laner - 09-23-2015

Popped my finger in a chicks ass to prep her for anal and poked some turd, which ended up under my nail and wasn't noticed until much later.

[Image: jofg.gif]

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - pialox - 09-23-2015

Was banging a plate i had at the time. Pulled out to flip her over and noticed a small piece of yellow rubber on my dick. After closer inspection noticed it was the tip of a condom that must have broke. Dick deflated immediately.

Questioned her about as she had told me she wasn't fuckin anyone else.

After she left, deleted her number.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - AneroidOcean - 09-23-2015

Worst hygiene surprise definitely has to be the smell of rotten fish. Oh man the stench. Couldn't get it off me for what seemed like forever. I almost had to resort to bleach.

No joke. Never again. Thank god I didn't catch anything from her other than extreme disappointment in myself.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Rawmeo - 09-24-2015

When you are on a dry spell, get oneitis or start pedestrializing a girl, come read.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Balzha_Dragon - 09-24-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 08:51 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Thank god I didn't catch anything from her other than extreme disappointment in myself.

Ah, but that can be the toughest infection to cure; it can linger for an extended period of time--much like a meal from Taco Bell. [Image: undecided.gif]

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Mercenary - 10-12-2015

This is a warning NEVER to raw dog a girl you don’t know well.

* Do not read this post if you’re about to have sex with a girl today, are eating or about to eat. *

2 years ago, was with a 33 year old red haired British girl for a few months. I knew she had a promiscuous history and she herself admitted she had been with “a long series of unsuitable men”. It was my first year in the game, she was attractive for her age, her looks and body made me hard, and I wanted the sex so I decided to bang her despite her slutty past. The first time we did it, she was on her period so I did not notice anything.

However, the 2nd time we met a week later and had sex again (when she wasn’t on her period) I noticed something really worrying and scary. After we had sex I went to the bathroom alone to remove the condom and wash up. I didn’t look at the condom, but when I went to wash my hands there was a brown substance on the top of my right hand which had come off from the condom. It looked like a clear brown gel, kind of like a type of see-through suntan lotion. It didn’t smell of anything, but I never seen anything like it. I went back to her and said “I don’t want to scare you or anything, but there’s this substance from the condom on my hand” and showed it to her. Her answer shocked me. “Oh, that…it’s nothing. It’s just this discharge I have from my vagina.” I just stared at my hand and then at her again and stood there in shock. She noticed I wasn’t happy about this and said “It’s normal, I’ve had it since I was 16 years old. It’s nothing to worry about.” Nothing to worry about ??? A discharge from your pussy for almost 20 years ??

I wasn’t sure how handle this so we saw eachother for a few weeks more in which we hand sex a few more times always with a condom. I noticed that she always wore pads in her underwear even when she wasn’t on her period. Also, despite having showers together in which I thoroughly cleaned her pussy, we would have sex missionary position after the shower and she still left stains on the bedsheets after I pounded her hard. Whatever this brown gel was, that was in her pussy, it was slowly leaking from her on a regular (almost daily ?) basis.

The final straw to this whole vomit inducing disgusting scenario was that I was away from her for 2 weeks on holiday. I didn’t bang any other girls during that time. While on holiday I developed intense itching near my anus, but with no other symptoms or marks on my skin. What I deduced was happening was that this substance was leaking out of her when we had sex with her on top, and was flowing down near my ass causing it to itch for days and days. I’d never had anything like this so I knew it must have come from her. When I got back from my holiday, I confronted her about my symptoms and asked her to sort this out with a doctor. She insisted that “No other man in her life ever complained about this” [Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif] and that it was harmless. But the real shitstorm came when she said to me “You should man-up and accept it”. I lost my shit right there and told her “I have to man-up cause I get turned off by stained bedsheets and my condoms covered in brown goo ? I'm a man for telling you to your face that's the most fucking disgusting thing ever.“ I ended the relationship that very day.

I had all the tests done, and they all came back with nothing negative. 8 months later I did them again. Still nothing. A few weeks after I stopped seeing her, all the itching went away and now 2 years later I am still 100% healthy with nothing on my skin or any symptoms. The lady at the sex health clinic who I told this story to said “many women” have a regular discharge from their pussy. [Image: sick.gif] [Image: sick.gif] [Image: sick.gif] Really ? Maybe just the sluts that are coming through this door I thought. I’ve never encountered this in all the girls I’ve banged, and even not read about it on this thread on the forum, so I don’t know what the hell it was, but I NEVER want to see anything like this again in my life.

I am eternally grateful I never banged this chick without a condom.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - El Chinito loco - 10-12-2015

Quote: (10-12-2015 10:31 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

* Do not read this post if you’re about to have sex with a girl today, are eating or about to eat. *

2 years ago, was with a 33 year old red haired British girl for a few months. I knew she had a promiscuous history and she herself admitted she had been with “a long series of unsuitable men”. It was my first year in the game, she was attractive for her age, her looks and body made me hard, and I wanted the sex so I decided to bang her despite her slutty past. The first time we did it, she was on her period so I did not notice anything.

However, the 2nd time we met a week later and had sex again (when she wasn’t on her period) I noticed something really worrying and scary. After we had sex I went to the bathroom alone to remove the condom and wash up. I didn’t look at the condom, but when I went to wash my hands there was a brown substance on the top of my right hand which had come off from the condom. It looked like a clear brown gel, kind of like a type of see-through suntan lotion. It didn’t smell of anything, but I never seen anything like it. I went back to her and said “I don’t want to scare you or anything, but there’s this substance from the condom on my hand” and showed it to her. Her answer shocked me. “Oh, that…it’s nothing. It’s just this discharge I have from my vagina.” I just stared at my hand and then at her again and stood there in shock. She noticed I wasn’t happy about this and said “It’s normal, I’ve had it since I was 16 years old. It’s nothing to worry about.” Nothing to worry about ??? A discharge from your pussy for almost 20 years ??

I wasn’t sure how handle this so we saw eachother for a few weeks more in which we hand sex a few more times always with a condom. I noticed that she always wore pads in her underwear even when she wasn’t on her period. Also, despite having showers together in which I thoroughly cleaned her pussy, we would have sex missionary position after the shower and she still left stains on the bedsheets after I pounded her hard. Whatever this brown gel was, that was in her pussy, it was slowly leaking from her on a regular (almost daily ?) basis.

The final straw to this whole vomit inducing disgusting scenario was that I was away from her for 2 weeks on holiday. I didn’t bang any other girls during that time. While on holiday I developed intense itching near my anus, but with no other symptoms or marks on my skin. What I deduced was happening was that this substance was leaking out of her when we had sex with her on top, and was flowing down near my ass causing it to itch for days and days. I’d never had anything like this so I knew it must have come from her. When I got back from my holiday, I confronted her about my symptoms and asked her to sort this out with a doctor. She insisted that “No other man in her life ever complained about this” [Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif] and that it was harmless. But the real shitstorm came when she said to me “You should man-up and accept it”. I lost my shit right there and told her “I have to man-up cause I get turned off by stained bedsheets and my condoms covered in brown goo ? I'm a man for telling you to your face that's the most fucking disgusting thing ever.“ I ended the relationship that very day.

I had all the tests done, and they all came back with nothing negative. 8 months later I did them again. Still nothing. A few weeks after I stopped seeing her, all the itching went away and now 2 years later I am still 100% healthy with nothing on my skin or any symptoms. The lady at the sex health clinic who I told this story to said “many women” have a regular discharge from their pussy. [Image: sick.gif] [Image: sick.gif] [Image: sick.gif] Really ? Maybe just the sluts that are coming through this door I thought. I’ve never encountered this in all the girls I’ve banged, and even not read about it on this thread on the forum, so I don’t know what the hell it was, but I NEVER want to see anything like this again in my life.

Genre: Formal
Female = 1209
Male = 713
Difference = -496; 37.09%
Verdict: FEMALE

[Image: khD1r7FaWyPcY.gif]

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - jamaicabound - 10-12-2015

Probably my grossest biggest turnoff I've ever run into was fucking this girl reverse cowgirl so I'm laying on my back and she's riding me, I notice long hair sticking out her asshole, were talking like more hair than my ass has and I'm a dude obviously. Dick just totally went soft right there.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - DamienCasanova - 10-12-2015

Quote: (10-12-2015 10:31 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

She probably had a hole or tear in her vaginal lining where anal fluids were leaking into it, prob from getting pounded too much.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Geomann180 - 10-12-2015

I hate being cock blocked by a turd, it's just not kosher.

Quote: (09-23-2015 07:43 AM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

Worse probably was using a finger to prep her backdoor and coming across some unexpected resistance.

G

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - RatInTheWoods - 10-12-2015

Remember boys:

"You don't stop fighting when you get a bloody nose"

So don't be a pussy and get back in the ring....

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Oz. - 10-12-2015

I read this thread while having lunch.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Gmac - 10-12-2015

Quote: (10-12-2015 11:03 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Genre: Formal
Female = 1209
Male = 713
Difference = -496; 37.09%
Verdict: FEMALE

Those "male/female" verdict tests aren't 100%. Gotta disagree. Story might be made up, but I doubt it's a female.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Herr Dickenstein - 10-13-2015

This thread is exactly what I needed. If I ever start idolizing some girl again, I'll just remember how disgusting female biology is and come back to my senses. Because every single woman out there, no matter how pretty she may look at first glance, has periods, discharges and all kinds of disgusting shit. We're all humans in the end, basically just a bunch of animals.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - freeuser - 10-13-2015

Quote:Quote:

She probably had a hole or tear in her vaginal lining where anal fluids were leaking into it, prob from getting pounded too much.

[Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif][Image: shudder.gif]

I didn´t even know that something like that, was even possible.

Man, this thread makes me wanna stop having sex. I´ve never had to deal with experiences like these, fortunately. At least they are useful to stop pedestalizing women.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Mercenary - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-12-2015 01:39 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Are you saying she had a tear somewhere inside her vagina or cervix and the substance was moving inside her body ? Cause this brown gel definitely wasn't coming from outside her ass, otherwise my condoms wouldn't have been covered in the stuff. I didn't do anal with her - ever.

If too much pounding caused a tear inside then loads of porn stars would have something similar, which I don't think is the case.

If she was telling the truth and she developed symptoms as teenager then maybe she lost her virginity in a harsh way. But, more likely she caught something years ago from one her previous "unsuitable men" which can't be cured, but doctors have told her isn't directly harmful.

Either way, it's utterly disgusting and I don't see how any man can get hard for her after seeing something like this and having a constantly itchy anus because of it.