Roosh V Forum
Homestay students - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Homestay students (/thread-30993.html)

Homestay students - Shennie - 12-10-2013

anybody keeping homestay students ?
I live in a 2 bedroom condo, and the other room is not used and i primarily work from home or my office.
I would prefer to keep a college girl from another country but not sure what country to look at for a girl who would wanna stay with a male
any suggestions?

Homestay students - calculus - 12-11-2013

This is a good idea if you want some girl riding a rotation of other guys' cocks in your home.

Homestay students - Shennie - 12-12-2013

Quote: (12-11-2013 07:49 PM)calculus Wrote:  

This is a good idea if you want some girl riding a rotation of other guys' cocks in your home.

wth are you talking about?

Homestay students - pheonix500000 - 12-12-2013

Quote: (12-12-2013 07:43 PM)Shennie Wrote:  

she would bring home random guys to fuck in your house

Homestay students - Seaver - 12-12-2013

Quote: (12-12-2013 07:43 PM)Shennie Wrote:  

he is saying that she most likely isn't going to get with you, b/c she is traveling and wants adventure/new experiences.

getting with you would create a weird situation, so she will bring other dudes home instead.

Homestay students - Shennie - 12-12-2013

last time i checked i didn't post this in the "Game" section.
thanks Seaver i can tell you were trying to help

i guess there's a reason i don't post on here very often

Homestay students - Wahawahwah - 12-12-2013

Quote: (12-12-2013 09:30 PM)Shennie Wrote:  

last time i checked i didn't post this in the "Game" section.
thanks Seaver i can tell you were trying to help

i guess there's a reason i don't post on here very often

Homestay students - Handsome Creepy Eel - 12-13-2013

Why does your student guest have to be a girl if you have no interest in banging?

Homestay students - Tytalus - 12-14-2013

It depends on the age of the student & their gender. High school students? The school is only going to let you have students if you're married. College students - you might be able to host a guy?

I think you should look it up - my suspicion is that as a single guy you're going to have a hard time.

Homestay students - shameus_o'reaaly - 12-16-2013

You could always advertise your room; put up flyers in college, residence halls, library. Differences may apply in whatever country you live in, but it happens a lot in UK.
If you only advertise on student noticeboards, show the respondents around and cherry-pick them.
This goes on a lot where I live; people rent out their spare rooms to dodge bedroom tax or make a little extra, or get au pairs, and pick whoever looks like least trouble, and not someone to cook malodorous food, do drugs or make a mess of the shared space.
Landlords/boarders like exchange students as lodgers because a lot of them are tidy and will make dinner/do laundry as well as paying rent.