Roosh V Forum
Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl (/thread-30727.html)

Pages: 1 2

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Dr Feelgood - 12-04-2013

I'm living in Austria, where I got to know a chick from Peru last weekend - nice looking, an 8 or so. She seems very interrested right from the start, I like her too, big time attraction and make out.

Then I change the venue with her and she says good-bye to her friends. In the other venue, we spend three hours sucking each others face off, dancing, flirting, having fun.

However, I can't get her to go home with me. She strongly rejects any sexual touch (tits and pussy are a no-go) and also immediately blocks any verbal sexual escalation ("What's your favorite position?"). Usually, when I hit it off with a girl, she will at least dig the sexual convo - which leads me to the thought that it might be a cultural thing, which in turn leads me to start a thread on the Roosh forum...

I have no experience with girls from South America, so experts of Peru/South America chicks: Is this a cultural thing indeed or not? Will it take 7 dates to lay her? What should I do?

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - thegmanifesto - 12-04-2013

You need to close.

Kissing for three hours in a club is overkill of the worst degree.

Yes, and my experience tells me that sexual talk with South American girls is kind of a brick before you have swooped them.

You need to set a trap and close.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - WestCoast - 12-04-2013

Latin girls like to see how much of a hound dog you are.

Before you bang sometimes they send sexy photos so it's best to play it cool and not jump into the trap.

I don't really talk about sex with them because they are generally a bit smarter than most other nationalities from a social perspective. Meaning she knows you're only talking to her to get in her pants.

Smarter move is to dance make it very obvious you want to fuck, no make out, "hey let's go" and leave to a new spot.

If her friends saw you two making out you flagged the slut radar. So she was no way going to go back home with you then tell her friends you "hung out at your place" they know what that means. Instead you gotta convince her to leave, no make outs, tell her you're gonna "get food" at least tell her friends that and then drink + try to close outside of the circle of judgement.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Merenguero - 12-04-2013

Quote: (12-04-2013 11:52 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes, and my experience tells me that sexual talk with South American girls is kind of a brick before you have swooped them.

This is a huge point and I don't remember reading it anywhere else on the forum. I would say that this applies to Latin American girls in general and not just South American. All the time I have girls telling me that some American guy who never had sex with them either said something sexual or sent some sexual text message and that they were freaked out by it.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - WestCoast - 12-04-2013

^ yeah that's common.

Don't send sexual text messages to Latinas. Then again I think that works for everything else besides slutty white girls

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Dr Feelgood - 12-04-2013

You need to close.

Geeez, some people on this forum are so full of themselves, with you being a prime example. I never said I only tried to close after three hours. After three hours is when I went home.

Anyways, your comment about sexual talk is heard.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - WestIndianArchie - 12-04-2013

Sounds like miscalibration more than cultural issues.

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:03 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Latin girls like to see how much of a hound dog you are.

Before you bang sometimes they send sexy photos so it's best to play it cool and not jump into the trap.

I don't really talk about sex with them because they are generally a bit smarter than most other nationalities from a social perspective. Meaning she knows you're only talking to her to get in her pants.

Smarter move is to dance make it very obvious you want to fuck, no make out, "hey let's go" and leave to a new spot.

If her friends saw you two making out you flagged the slut radar. So she was no way going to go back home with you then tell her friends you "hung out at your place" they know what that means. Instead you gotta convince her to leave, no make outs, tell her you're gonna "get food" at least tell her friends that and then drink + try to close outside of the circle of judgement.

Ok, this is helpful, thanks!

It's the best procedure for most girls though.

Gonna show her my dog side more...

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - thegmanifesto - 12-04-2013

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:13 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This is a huge point and I don't remember reading it anywhere else on the forum. I would say that this applies to Latin American girls in general and not just South American. All the time I have girls telling me that some American guy who never had sex with them either said something sexual or sent some sexual text message and that they were freaked out by it.

Yeah, for me, what works with Latin girls (should have said Latin American) is to set a trap.

You need to lead them into the river safely.

Then once it is too late. Strike.

[Image: article-2225219-15C1E835000005DC-310_964x641.jpg]

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:26 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

You need to close.

Geeez, some people on this forum are so full of themselves, with you being a prime example. I never said I only tried to close after three hours. After three hours is when I went home.

Anyways, your comment about sexual talk is heard.

Settle down. Don't channel your anger towards me because you bricked.

You ask for advice and I gave you some Truth.

Do with it what you will.

If kissing a girl for three hours in a club is working for you, stick to it.

Ok, so I'm gonna strictly go with "We are going home to enjoy the view from my balcony" type stuff on this one.

I usually don't harp on this (use some diffusing line, but don't harp on it), because it just sounds too ridiculous to me and this shows. So sometimes I land at "Let's go home, I have to show you my stamp collection", for shits and giggles...

Additional question: Do chicks from South America take more dates to bang?

^ no. One date bangs are normal.

I think you misinterpreted my comment DONT act like a hound dog ie: don't talk about sex etc.

Just run the script, dance make it obvious you like her body language wise, peace out from the group, "let's go get something to eat" something light with drinks then next thing you know you're at your place to drink water or whatever bullshit you work on the fly.

Not sure what g means by lead them to the water that's my step by step.

Dance
Make friends laugh and like you
Do not make out with her
Get her to leave
Eat tapas or some bs near by that serves booze
Wine
Let's go
Attempt to close in private

I don't make out with her in front of her friends.

It's slightly different because if it was a white chick you try to finger her in the club and fuck her in the bathroom. Caveman for white chicks is better IMHO.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Merenguero - 12-04-2013

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:43 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Additional question: Do chicks from South America take more dates to bang?

Argentines and for some reason Venezuelans generally require more dates. Peruvians are the easiest on the continent. I doubt anyone here will disagree with that comment.

^ I disagree Argentina is probably easier than Peru.

Quote: (12-04-2013 01:20 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

^ I disagree Argentina is probably easier than Peru.

What's your sample size from each country?

^ you just got [Image: troll.gif] 'd haha! I got bored since we answered his q in two seconds.

Come on you know better than that!

Peru is the easiest.

I read about Peruvians being the easiest ones on the forum. This one is a different case though, as she is not at home.

Got it. Keep frolicking around, guys! [Image: banana.gif]

^ same case. Any time a girl is on vacation she is easier as well because it "doesn't count".

All questions answered!

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2013 01:52 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

^ same case. Any time a girl is on vacation she is easier as well because it "doesn't count".

All questions answered!

It's not a vacation. She has been living here for six months.

Case closed for now - but anybody else who wants to add his experiences is very welcome.

Quote: (12-04-2013 01:59 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

All questions answered!

Case closed for now - but anybody else who wants to add his experiences is very welcome.

I think his point is that she is outside of her home country and should therefore be easier, regardless if she is on vacation or if she is there for a more extended period. Peruvians are generally pretty easy to begin with.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - el mechanico - 12-04-2013

Besides all that..Which countries can you talk to girls that you want to be with and ask "which position do you like?" before you're having sex and it's goes well from then on out?

Please tell me which places that flies.

Quote: (12-04-2013 02:12 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

All questions answered!

I think his point is that she is outside of her home country and should therefore be easier, regardless if she is on vacation or if she is there for a more extended period. Peruvians are generally pretty easy to begin with.

My theory is that girls being easier is mainly a supply/demand situation (see Poland, for example). So I guess what would give you the edge in Peru is Being a white dude, but when she lives in Europe, that advantage is gone.

In regards to Peru I'm going out on a limb here though, I don't know the country that well.

Quote: (12-04-2013 02:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Besides all that..Which countries can you talk to girls that you want to be with and ask "which position do you like?" before you're having sex and it's goes well from then on out?

Please tell me which places that flies.

In all of Europe for sure (except maybe the southern countries?), but I'm pretty positive it "works" in most of the Western world.

If you never sexualize your convos, that can be ok too. Different strokes for different folks.

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Bacchus - 12-04-2013

The most sexual thing I say to a girl from Latin America before sex is using the phrase "fazer loucuras/hacer locuras."

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Merenguero - 02-08-2014

All questions answered!

Any experience with chicks from Peru? Strange behaviour of this girl - Merenguero - 02-08-2014

All questions answered!