Roosh V Forum
Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half (/thread-30373.html)

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - coginnav - 11-24-2013

AWE!!! So , I work had for my $$, get married to some woman who gives birth to 2 girls. She wants a divorce and she wants half of my hard-earned $$$ too(The court sides her too).
Roosh wrote about this kind of stuff in one of his articles titled "I would Man Up" Sometimes, I just think rich men should not get married. Or, even if they do get married, they should take precautions(If you know what I mean).
Well here is the link to the article on Business Insider:

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million — And That He Must Give His Wife Half
So what are your views guys?

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - Statsi - 11-24-2013

No men should get married.

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - JoyStick - 11-24-2013

It's funny how the entitled bitch was still not satisfied with the judge's ruling and wanted even more money!

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - NY Digital - 11-24-2013

The comments look promising. More and more men are wising up.

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - Days of Broken Arrows - 11-24-2013

Just in case anyone here is reading this thinking "Well, that can't happen to me -- I have far less money."

YES IT CAN. It happens on a smaller scale. Then you have far, far, far less money.

Don't gloat when you see a percentage of a rich man's money taken. Instead, calculate that same percentage into your own salary/assets and think about whether you'd want to part with it.

Because that's what will happen.

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - samsamsam - 11-24-2013

Gotta love Germans for keeping it real. One of the comments posted. Gave me a good chuckle.

Quote:Quote:

A Random German on Nov 23, 8:20 PM said:
@?????????: Your mind is so narrowed. This 20Million doesnt even add to be a bath tube full of diamonds. How any person can be happy without having a bathtube of diamonds in their home is beyond me.

Court Rules 'Penniless' Man Is Worth $65 Million —And That He Must Give His Wife Half - coginnav - 11-24-2013

Quote: (11-24-2013 05:19 AM)Statsi Wrote:  

No men should get married.
Hmmm...I'm still thinking...I think you got a point...

Quote: (11-24-2013 12:48 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

The comments look promising. More and more men are wising up.
Yep... True talk