Roosh V Forum
Older Guys (40+) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Older Guys (40+) (/thread-30.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Older Guys (40+) - Pendejo41 - 08-26-2016

Boys, or should I say men, I'm in my mid 40s, I smashed a woman 10 years younger last night. I was my first lay with this beauty and it was also our 3 date. 1st date coffee, second date wine, 3rd date fish and chips and then I went back to her house for some fish dessert.

She kept telling me how fit I was and how my legs were so hard. I used to think I would tire out after one round but I did two last night. A lot of great advice on this forum, my advice, no matter how you feel hit that gym, DO NOT drink alcohol. If you are going to drink limit it to one or two per week. Last night I had 1/2 beer with my fish and chips.

No matter how you feel, exercise. When I was younger I used to get allergies followed by colds that kept me away from the gym for 3-4 weeks. One day I was talking to a buddy and he told me that he worked out despite his allergies and I realized that it was my own thoughts, not my allergies that kept me from working out.

I hit the gym 4 days for weights, the other two days I ride bike, skateboard, surf (depends where I am and season) or snowboard. Hitting 40 or 50 means nothing in terms of the poo you can get, I am talking to a bunch of 20 years olds that find me attractive, it's just the matter of me having time for them.

peace fellas

Older Guys (40+) - rudebwoy - 08-26-2016

Quote: (08-26-2016 07:02 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2016 09:55 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The part about Euros, is so on the money. One of the girls I mentioned before could not take pressure, when she lost her job she cried like it was the end of the world. That was a deal breaker for me, although I strongly encourage any man to spend 6 months out of the west and experience real women. It worked wonders for me and I truly don't give two fucks now.

In large part, as was likely the case for me, it was one of the first times I had experienced a truly feminine woman. I am sure a lot of our friends from these parts will disagree, but the degree of femininity is much higher here, or what I would call more traditional. Even though it drove my rational brain nuts, I really enjoyed it. Girls like this absolutely crave good game and good sex, especially from an older man. Having strong game at 40+ toward the mid-late 20's - early 30's set, is what levels the playing field. Simp it up and lose your time, money and sanity.

+1 for me.

Most guys I know in Canada would not identify with what we are talking about here.

The simp stories are shocking and I hear them everyday, I don't get mad at women for their behaviour. If men are going to be lame and stupid, they get what they deserve.

I deserve the best and I deserve to be happy. Life is too short to settle.

Pendejo41 - Welcome to the forum/thread.

Smashing girls 10 years younger than you should be normal practice, not really worth bragging about.

I didn't feel the need to mention the little "princess" is 17 years younger than me.

Older Guys (40+) - Four_Strong_Winds - 08-31-2016

judie tzuke can really sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCda0GkJlw&hd=1

Older Guys (40+) - sportbilly - 08-31-2016

met a Czech girl in the uk...got her digits at a coffee shop, just turned 20 years old. She asked my age and just said old enough to discipline you if I need to.

Anyway on a date the other day she pushed for my age...so I told her....40.....and she did not even blink and said "it is ok etc".

Still believe the overwhelming majority of British girls would baulk at that.....god I Iove EE girls

Older Guys (40+) - BrunoCasanova - 08-31-2016

I went out with this 41-year old playboy guy (looks a few years younger tho) in the weekend but I gotta say it was awesome and so refreshing to see the attention he got from super hot girls at the best age. Some more than 20 years younger than him. Sure, we had a table at the club and arrived in sports cars, but he was getting so much attention from girls and it was just so cool to see. Because I've been wondering for a bit of time if it actually is the case that I will be able to pull the high quality hotties when I'm older too. I haven't been too sure of it, and I used to think that this shit about SMV growing with age was a bit of "hamster wheel rationalisation" from older guys - but I got proof it's definitely not.

And yeah, when I got to his hotel room afterwards (I was pretty drunk) he was in his boxer shorts and had three girls on his bed, making out with one of them haha.

Older Guys (40+) - Rudeman - 08-31-2016

I'm in my 40's and wanted to share some patter I use with the younger girls I go out with usually either on the first or second date.

This is pretty much the opposite of social circle game. You are making yourself appealing because you are someone that isn't in her social circle so she can be more comfortable being sexual with you.

This patter works at making being older, more experienced, and outside of her social circle all major plusses. It also throws young guys under the bus some (sorry, young guys, you'll get your chance one day)

I bring out the patter after an hour or two of light kino and building attraction. When I lay it on we are on a slower and more comfortable pace of talking which allows me to make a lot of direct eye contact and maybe even lightly stroke her hand, hair or neck while I'm doing it.

The language is simple. Delivered slowly and deliberately with the intent of getting the woman to imagine the scenarios and feel the sexual tension (as opposed to eloquently delivering information)

It uses a number of psychological elements which I'm sure the experienced guys will pick up on pretty quickly.

I start with one of two stories. The first one goes like this:

"You know, when it comes to women, especially young women, it's really funny, their biggest relationship fear isn't what most people think it is. In fact, some women don't even realize what it is until you tell them...."

At this point I have her hooked and pause as I keep eye contact.

"Imagine in your circle of friends, a guy who is crushing on you. He is nice..." I nod my head, "Niiiiccceee...., but you're just not really attracted. He just doesn't really.... do it for you. For whatever reason"

I have yet to have a girl that didn't nod her head or otherwise be able to relate to that.

"Then one night you're at party. And he's there too. And you're having fun. And then, because you're comfortable with yourself, you decide to take him home with you"

"But... he just doesn't know what to do. He has to ask for permission. He's hesitant. He's not comfortable with himself. Honestly, it's just kind of awkward. And you're not satisfied... to say the least"

"But the worst part is, the next day he's telling all his friends...and your friends about it. But even worse, he's telling all his friends that you're now his girlfriend."

"And that's what a woman's worse relationship fear is. Being stuck or manipulated into a relationship with a guy who just can give her what she wants and what she needs sexually"

Then I go on on to the second story (although sometimes it comes first)

"I remember when I was in college. There was a guy in a fraternity who told this story about a girl he was dating"

"They were lying in bed and they had just been intimate. He asked her what her sexual fantasies were."

"She was a little shy, but she said she had always wanted two cocks inside her at once, One in her pussy and one in her ass"

"The thing is, he told her it was gross and that was disgusting. And then he told all his friends about it, so they all knew about her innermost sexual desire, and they were just immature college boys. And they broke up because of it"

"Really it was such a stupid thing to do. What a total jerk. Here she was, a young lady who had just graced this guy with her sexual intimacies. And he actually asked her what her fantasies were and she told him and then he judged her for it. Not only judged her, but embarrassed her."

"And the truth of the matter is... a woman wanting two cocks inside her at once... isn't an uncommon fantasy."

"Women are more sexual and have more sexual fantasies than college boys realize"

Eye lock with the girl, "In fact, many women have rape fantasies"

"Not that they want to be raped. But women want to be taken by a powerful man they are unable to resist. And thereby fully give themselves permission to feel all the pleasure you want to feel"

"Women have so many sexual fantasies, and the thing is, they often are afraid to even mention them because they don't want to be judged. And so they have these desires. Always in the back of their mind. Always wanting to come out. That are never satisfied.

"With me. I don't judge."

"I think it's beautiful for a woman to be completely open with me"

Number three

"The other thing a woman doesn't want, is to feel used"

"In this day and age, it;s completely possible for a woman. Especially a pretty one. to go to a bar.... or, really even tinder. And she can find a guy to come and be intimate with her. Maybe it would only take 30 minutes. Maybe even a guy who is attractive and is good in bed"

"But what a girl doesn't want is to see that guy out. Later that week. After they have shared their intimacies. And for him to look at her and then act as if he doesn't know her.

"A woman doesn't need to be in love or even dating a man to be able to have great intimacy with him."

"But she does need to know that her emotions will be protected. That she'll be appreciated. So that she doesn't have to hold back"

"You see, since woman can just go on tinder and find a guy for sex almost immediately - but don't actually do that so often - many guys think that women aren't as horny as men."

"But I can tell you that women are at least as horny as men. And have sexual fantasies that would shock most men"

"A woman craves sex, but it just has to be right"

Older Guys (40+) - WestIndianArchie - 08-31-2016

*sends Rudeman a beer*

Old school game is still the best game!

WIA

Older Guys (40+) - iknowexactly - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 11:58 AM)Dirty Dan Wrote:  

This guy is in his 50s

https://www.instagram.com/gianlucavacchi/?hl=en

He rules and doesn't even dye his totally grey beard.

Older Guys (40+) - DonnyGately - 08-31-2016

Dying your beard is beta. What next, dying your crotch?

Girls love some silver/gray on an older guy. I've had only positive responses.

Older Guys (40+) - olderRI - 09-08-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 11:16 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

41 year old musings; I gave up all of my game abilities in an LTR this year. Not sure why, but I have to fix it, and never let it happen again. I think I got lazy, and listened to bad advice. Never again. Goals for the next year set and ready to go. I'm chasing money. The ideal is that one day, when I am totally ready, I will wife up and be 100% rock solid on my game. But who knows, all I know is that I am not ready now.

When I tell people how much I date, they freak out and think its a lot. Its a fun distraction, I dont agree with them. I text with a lot, with a lot of girls. This week I went on 6 dates, two ended up at my place, one bang. $100 total spent for the week. If anything its a huge ego boost, it makes me feel like a man. Last night, 13 years my junior Colombian 7 from Tinder. Not ideal, but good enough to make me feel good today. I feel like talking about it with close "normal" friends is a mistake. It just rubs it in their faces.

You do what you have to do to survive and feel good about yourself. There is nothing wrong with my lifestyle, I know that now. Part of me says I should take a break, but why? Im not spending money, Im partying and having fun with girls 20 years my junior, and I am taking care of my life in all other areas. If anything the older I get the more unapologetic I am. I care less and less what people think of me.

Older Guys (40+) - olderRI - 09-08-2016

"I care less and less what people think of me."

...and that's the beauty of getting older. Teen conformity can be tossed into the gutter as you care NOT about it. What are they going to do? Not invite you to the next party? So...what!

Older Guys (40+) - reco2100 - 09-08-2016

@Vaun I can relate to some of what you say. Particularly the part about talking to my normal friends about it. They know I game these younger girls. They have heard a few stories, and when they see me they always ask about it. But at the same time they are subtly fighting what I am doing. Its like it just does not fit into their world.

I will tell a quick story about some cute young chick. And they are listening carefully. Then they say "nah thats just not for me, I am too old for that shit", or they will say "Reco she is just too damn young!". And the thing is I am not trying to convert them. I am not asking them to do what I do. But they feel obligated to tell me how they would not do it. And why it is wrong. And I dont say a thing cause it makes no difference. They are not going to get it. We are still friends but in two worlds. Just not as close as before.

Its a challenge. Its better than the alternative. But making and keeping friends is not easy.

Older Guys (40+) - Rico Ramon - 09-10-2016

I moved to London recently for work and I'm black man who is 46 with a muscular/ in-shape build.

It's been so, so easy here just walking down the street or walking into shops, Young and older seem hungry for a masculine men here, not to say that the brits/other nationalities aren't, but maybe its just being foreigner and them thinking you may be someone famous and they cant pin point you.

I suggest joining a gym either in south kensington or the city and you will have choices on top of choices.

Older Guys (40+) - BrewDog - 09-11-2016

Quote: (08-26-2016 07:58 AM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

My advice, no matter how you feel hit that gym, DO NOT drink alcohol. If you are going to drink limit it to one or two per week.
I have to respectfully disagree.

Beer has been the catalyst of every sexual encounter I've ever had. Beer makes me handsomer, and it makes females tolerabler.
------------------------------------------------------

-Not to get technical... but according to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.

-Alcohol may not solve your problems, but neither will water or milk.

-I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -Frank Sinatra

-I have to think hard to name an interesting man who does not drink. -Richard Burton

-In college I took a class from a professor who changed my whole life. I can't really remember what his name was, or what the class was, or even which college it was, but I found that if you sit behind a really tall guy and kind of slouch down in your chair you can drink Scotch right from the bottle and not get caught.

-An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. -Ernest Hemmingway

-Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it. -W.C. Fields

-I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. -Winston Churchill

-If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer.

-Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of grains that could have become beer, but didn't.

-Beer doesn't have many vitamins, that's why you need to drink lots of it.

-All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. -Homer Simpson

-You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline — it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

-24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... coincidence ? -Stephen Wright

-I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. -Winston Churchill

-It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth. -George Burns

-Alcohol! Because no great story ever started with someone eating a salad.

-My boss didn’t know I drank, till one day I came to work sober.

-Of course I am gonna drive. I am too drunk to walk.

-Don’t forget that alcohol helps to remove the stress, the bra, the panties and many other problems.

-Here’s to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life’s problems. -Homer Simpson

-Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver. -Jack Handey

Older Guys (40+) - TornadoByProxy - 09-11-2016

^BrewDog likes beer???????

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Older Guys (40+) - kazz - 09-15-2016

Something I have noticed since entering my late 30s and early 40s is that I get more attention than I ever have before. I think this is because when I was in my 20s especially, I used to dress well and work out etc, but at that age range there is some serious competition, heaps of guys are good looking, tall, good body and have social status, also my game was also pretty much reliant on girls opening me, or giving me strong enough IOI's that she may as well have been basically lying on the floor with her legs spread, or I just did not notice, and/or told my self that she is not interested, just being nice etc and did not approach. Anyway fast forward to now, when i look around at my mates, mates I used to have on FB etc, they all look terrible, as do many guys my age.

I think in essence when we look after ourselves as we get older we go from being just another guy, in our 20s. To being in the top percentile of guys in our 40s.

Look at the guy above with the tats we were talking about, hes nothing special, women would not look twice at him in his 20s, but now in his 50s, he is top teir, not to many 50 year olds look that good WITH that level of status.

Keep hitting the gym fellas, eat healthy, get sufficient rest, try to limit stress etc, etc, you know the drill, look after yourself and reap the rewards.

Older Guys (40+) - Kaii - 09-15-2016

I think I said before, but I turned 40 last December (2015). I have to admit, this has really depressed me this year. I feel like my life is kind of over and I'm a bit fixated on all the opportunities I missed and mistakes I made. While I am financially 10x ahead of where I was in my 30s, I feel like my dating options are shit. I'm currently in a relationship, but every time I see a girl in her 20s I'm like, Jesus, just give me one more taste!

I spend too much time looking back then looking forward. Yes, I am lifting and loosing weight and have a decent relationship, but the truth is, I'd rather have a young hot thing at this point and just having much more fun. Fuck.

I guess I just needed to vent /end rant.

Older Guys (40+) - TornadoByProxy - 09-15-2016

Hang in there Kaii. Those thoughts will fade. You will realize that you've been fed a lie that life ends at 40. Remember, we are not women. We get better with age. It's not too late to date any of those 20 year olds.

Older Guys (40+) - rudebwoy - 09-15-2016

Alcohol will destroy your body, stop thinking it is cool.

I know a few guys who died recently from drinking heavily, they didn't make 45. The one guy had a stroke at 40, something men are getting at a earlier age now.

A glass here and there might be alright, but I would get into the habit of not drinking.

My Aunt was an ex-nurse, she use to talk about all these Italian/Portuguese men coming into the hospital with liver problems. Too much home-made wine.

I don't want to preach, but everything in moderation.

Speaking of liquids, did you hear about that Nestle CEO fucker who wants to restrict peoples access to drinking water.

Older Guys (40+) - WestIndianArchie - 09-15-2016

At this concert last night.

What are they feeding these kids?

But nice little chick catches my eye.

Then I notice the odd shaved head, the septum piercing, but her dress was tight.

Logical brain - the face is not that tight
Animal brain - that body though...

Logic won out, but what made her attractive was just her youth.

Don't think I've run into that too often.

WIA

Older Guys (40+) - Quintus Curtius - 09-15-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 07:52 AM)Kaii Wrote:  

I think I said before, but I turned 40 last December (2015). I have to admit, this has really depressed me this year. I feel like my life is kind of over and I'm a bit fixated on all the opportunities I missed and mistakes I made. While I am financially 10x ahead of where I was in my 30s, I feel like my dating options are shit. I'm currently in a relationship, but every time I see a girl in her 20s I'm like, Jesus, just give me one more taste!

I spend too much time looking back then looking forward. Yes, I am lifting and loosing weight and have a decent relationship, but the truth is, I'd rather have a young hot thing at this point and just having much more fun. Fuck.

I guess I just needed to vent /end rant.

Everybody thinks like this some times. It's natural. But when you start to really weigh things in the balance you quickly find out that you're better and more "together" than you were in your 20s. Everybody--believe me, everybody--looks back on the lost opportunities and lost women we could have (or should have ) gotten back in the day.

But then you have to shake it off. And move on. Because even though one phase of life has ended, a newer and better one has just begun. Men who are in shape and have themselves together will do well into their late 50s and maybe even beyond.

You see all the hot chicks out there, but remember the brain is selective in its memories. You remember the hot asses and tangy snatches you munched, but you forget all the craziness and abuse you put up with back in the day because you didn't know any better.

There never was a real golden age. It's all in your mind.

Age takes care of all that. When you're older, you are more seasoned and confident, and this rubs off. People can sense it. So there is a net gain in male attractiveness. Things get better.

Don't forget to travel, too. American can demoralize a man pretty fast. It's important to remember that we run the world.

We created this shit. We put this shit together.

Older Guys (40+) - JayJuanGee - 09-15-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 08:44 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Alcohol will destroy your body, stop thinking it is cool.

I know a few guys who died recently from drinking heavily, they didn't make 45. The one guy had a stroke at 40, something men are getting at a earlier age now.

A glass here and there might be alright, but I would get into the habit of not drinking.

My Aunt was an ex-nurse, she use to talk about all these Italian/Portuguese men coming into the hospital with liver problems. Too much home-made wine.

I don't want to preach, but everything in moderation.

Speaking of liquids, did you hear about that Nestle CEO fucker who wants to restrict peoples access to drinking water.

I guess your point here is moderation rather than abstinence, which seems to make sense?

I grew up in a rural area with some deficiencies in parental supervision and widespread alcohol consumption ingrained in the cultural practice of the area.

Actually, through world travels, I have learned that alcohol consumption seems to be ingrained in a lot of areas of the world, whether rural or not, so it took me some time to realize that alcohol consumption does not work too well for me.. and surely, as getting older (like is the subject of this thread), tolls of any kind of abusive behavior would be more difficult to recover from.

As a teenager, I engaged in a large number of binge drinking episodes, and I recall even some episodes that were a bit preteenage (like in the 12 year old age range). I moved away from my rural area (and culture) before I was 20, but I also continued to have some binge drinking episodes into my 20s outside of that area, and probably, didn't begin moderation until my early 30s.

I would assert that since about my mid-30s (nearly 20 years) alcohol consumption has not really been a part of my regular lifestyle, even though from time to time I will be in social situations in which I will partake in sporadic drinking.

Within the past few weeks, I had gone back home to the rural area in which I grew up, and I saw that abusive levels of socialized drinking still is taking place amongst my relatives (no real surprise to me), who pretty much drink as a part of socializing in the culture and any kind of festival gathering seems to involve beers, and surely drinking seems to have a worse toll on the older guys - though they tend to regularly continue until their deaths. Every time I go back, I see a few guys in their 60s and 70s drinking to stupor-like states, and I think that they should not be drinking so much because they are looking quite frail, and especially worse while drunk, but I'm pretty sure that they are not going to change. They even may tell some stories of guys that they know in the area who had their last days drinking related perils, and it seems to be a kind of funny social discussion.

For about a week, I did engage in moderate drinking while I was there, yet it seems that if I was in that atmosphere on a regular basis, drinking would likely return to becoming a much greater part of my life, because it is one of the core things that everyone that I know (my relatives, etc) does on a regular and ingrained basis.

In my regular lifestyle, I may drink about 10 drinks or so in a year; however, when I was home in that rural area, I was one of the most moderate of the drinkers. I probably ingested about 15 drinks in a week (a large majority beers). The negative effects of such social contagion could certainly add up if I were to stay in that area, even though I really was not even getting buzzed during that time because my own consumption was in the 2-5 beers per day territory, and spread over much of the day.

I guess part of my point, here, is that just knowing that the effects of alcohol is bad does not seem to be enough, and it seems to take a very strongly-focused guy if he were to attempt to engage in any kind of deviant path of his social circles (like not drinking when everyone else is drinking). Likely one of the remedies could be to tweak his social circles when those social circles tempt so thoroughly with known vices, such as alcohol... yet also, such social circle tweaking seems to be a lot easier said than done.

Older Guys (40+) - RunsWithScissors - 09-15-2016

Do you guys have tips or can help me find threads about opening significantly younger girls online? Lately I've been matching some girls 15 or more years younger than me (not bots) and have gotten a few exchanges going but am obviously not compelling them. I saw the thread about Steele's book from the 80's and would like to find some more related tips.

Older Guys (40+) - Deepdiver - 09-15-2016

^Google "How to date Younger Women with Dignity". A collection of new tech age essays not a book really that can be a bit to try hard at being young and hip. One major red pill take away....never allow any one to age shame you or the fertile pure young women you naturally are drawn to on a deep genetic basis. You as a solid neoman and fount of red pill wisdom ... keep RVF and ROK as your secret sauce and red pill alchemist secret handbook... and realize the gift of red pill wisdom and relationahip discipline you kindly share with decent young impressionable woman... by being with you and pleasing you she will be exposed to all of our accumulated red pill truths and saved from a life of cock carousel ruin.

Stuff and life is expensive today almost all the conventional cutural marxism in schools and college is complete B.S. and leads to economic disaster... whatever the PC crowds demand lead to financial and romantic ruin.

So what is a decent intelligent young lady to do?

Find herself a wise mentor to guide her on the path of good decisions and red pill wisdom and female enlightenment and the joys of service to an Alpha Red Pill manly master rather than PC life of independent sloring a demented deviant degenerate ruin.

If discussion of you age ever arises either ignore completely or good old agree and amplfy with "I am young enough to have a sparkle in my eyes when I see you and wise enough to know what to do about it!"

So man up and crush any ageist attitudes including from yourself... if she is legal 18 to 21 plus you are not too old or she too young but rather she is just the right age to learn how to please and serve you while you teach her the positive red pill traits we all seek in our women. Her eventual children and husband (if not you) will thank you.

Older Guys (40+) - Half Century - 09-15-2016

Around lunch time,drove down to "A Cool Restaurant District" after contemplating my day game obligations at a pristine scenic turnout...

Untucked dark purple shirt, light color jeans, casual dress shoes, moussed long hair...
I walked the street parallel to the "Bohemian Coffee Shop in Conservative Town"... female students at Pizza Place/crosswalk, and some young woman with nice ass under dress, carefree stride, energy....tried not to look too much.

Crossed the street, looked, at arty swish shops, noticed a good-looking 8, about 40, WASP, stylish dark- blonde caucasian woman (I'm super WASP, too), frowning as she left a shop (probably because it is so damn expensive in this district); she was alone , could have been a MILF or single; no one else around except an old, fashionable shop woman standing at entrance.

Good opportunity, so immediately I asked if she knew if there were any good restaurants around other side of the area/main street (Felt weird asking this because I used to live there 3 years ago!). She smiled and said she wasn't from here so she didn't know -THEN MY MIND WENT BLANK...I did not know how to segue off of that (Only later did I think I could have said something like : “Oh,where are you from?”).
Then the old fashionable shop woman tried to help me, and I had to act like I wasn't from here and mumble something so I could follow the good-looking dark-blonde 40 year old down the street for a second, modified approach !

Continued walking down towards a major restaurant/cocktail bar where I used to go a few years ago. Saw some fashionable, hot-bodied MILFs/40ish women at " The Stylish Women's Cafe Where No Straight Dude Would Ever Go Alone"- no smiles or friendly acknowledgements from them- then past yet another pizza place...upper middle class well-dressed ages 40-50ish women coming out of antique and dress shops, etc.
Crossed street at "A Noisy European-style Crowded Female-Owned Self-conscious Pseudo Snob American Cafe". Towards a little wine bar, saw 20-something cute girl(shop girl?) alone, walking straight towards me, sort of smiling, waited until I almost passed her, one foot to side before I said hello with tight throat! Nervousness. I was worrying about how I looked, felt self-conscious , very much so. She did not reply.

Then Starbuck's. Charged phone. A plain middle-aged woman sits at bench next to me after I had given the eye to Italian spandex perfect- ass chick, 20-30ish, 8,. I think she noticed a bit. She sat outside, continually chatting on her fucking cell phone, while I sat about 20 ft away eating sandwhich at table. She gave no real IOI.
Walked back to car, put more coins in meter. Walked back to trendy coffee shop area, checked out art shop window, no chicks really. Looked in beer place.

Went to "Ubiquitous Gourment Market". On the way, just outside door, the good-looking 8, about 40, WASPish stylish dark -blonde caucasian , walking straight towards me- she had a good natured knowing grin on her sunglassed face(never saw eyes), I said a strained hello, but loud enough, and she did not reply- maybe she did not hear me or …..
Felt like a soft punch in the stomach. Went into the Market a bit down. Saw the Italian briefly, but could not find her after a few minutes , was distracted with email from the young 20's bikini model I'd met up with last weekend for a photo review. (Thought her message would boost me, but just was no real emotion in it). Shopped in a daze. Irishy MILF smiled , letting me pass pita bread area- I was too tired and a bit beta wimp from the suprising lack of hello from the WASP 40-something woman from the first approach.

In any case , I confirmed that this district rocks during lunch hour weekdays for a plethora of women, but maybe too lopsided on the over 40 MILF /bitter divorcee' side.....we'll see

You know, I think Festina Lente,"Make haste carefully" is better than this rush to get in a dozen approaches a day. Besides, at least half know that you are using PUA techniques, so why not relax and see it as a fun game?