Roosh V Forum
Older Guys (40+) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Older Guys (40+) (/thread-30.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Older Guys (40+) - tdawg - 10-10-2014

Ok, I am back from my five hour 55-year-old escapade.

We fucked in the parking lot at the department store, then in the lingerie dressing room, at the perfume counter (almost), in the restroom at the cake shop, outdoors in the hot tub at the hotel.

I got home and went to bed before ten. And then up before sunrise. Feeling fantastic. Muscles pretty sore.

I think at 55 I get a little more sore in the muscles, and maybe it takes longer to recover.

Older Guys (40+) - el mechanico - 10-15-2014

So I'm building a sick WRX right now to drive up to ski this winter. My new shortblock will be here in the AM I feel like a kid at Christmas.

I'm thinking Santa (me) might bring me a cosworth stroker kit to build up my old motor on Christmas if I'm good and maybe the factory gauge pod with wiring harness and the elusive sensors to hook it up.

Older Guys (40+) - horn - 10-15-2014

I look better now than I did at 35 than I did at 25. And women find me significantly more attractive just from not looking like a young guy anymore.

Older Guys (40+) - robreke - 10-16-2014

Any guys that are 40 plus.....( Im mid 40s ) here still getting eye contact/approach me signals from younger women ( like 20 - 27ish ) ?

It seems young women don't look at me as much anymore. I'm still trim and decent looking. Most will take a look....then, not continue to look / semi eye fuck me like they did from 25 - 38ish. I guess this is a "no shit" kind of revelation.....but it seems to be the case. I will get them from time to time....but certainly not as consistently as in the past.
I still don't know if it has to do with my looks or perhaps it's an inner game issue....some kind of lack of confidence showing through. Also....I'm probably hanging out in areas with a lot less single young women.

Older Guys (40+) - JayJuanGee - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 09:41 PM)horn Wrote:  

I look better now than I did at 35 than I did at 25. And women find me significantly more attractive just from not looking like a young guy anymore.

I'm unclear about how your assessment of your experience at 35 relates to this 40+ thread? Additionally, there does NOT seem to be any question contained within your statement. [Image: huh.gif]

Older Guys (40+) - horn - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 01:00 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I'm unclear about how your assessment of your experience at 35 relates to this 40+ thread? Additionally, there does NOT seem to be any question contained within your statement. [Image: huh.gif]

There was no question, so you do seem a bit confused!

The statement is that I look better now than at 35, but you didn't read for clarity/slowly enough.

Older Guys (40+) - horn - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 11:01 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Any guys that are 40 plus.....( Im mid 40s ) here still getting eye contact/approach me signals from younger women ( like 20 - 27ish ) ?

It seems young women don't look at me as much anymore. ...
I still don't know if it has to do with my looks or perhaps it's an inner game issue....some kind of lack of confidence showing through. Also....I'm probably hanging out in areas with a lot less single young women.

More than ever. The last 5 girls that eye-fucked me/gave me their # without me asking were 19, 20, 21, 20, 18, with the last one being pretty damn close to a 9.5 in all areas [and from a rich family]. Oh, there was another 21 also in there.

Hang out in areas with more young single women. Dress confidently. Approach.

Quote: (10-16-2014 05:51 PM)horn Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2014 01:00 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

There was no question, so you do seem a bit confused!

The statement is that I look better now than at 35, but you didn't read for clarity/slowly enough.

See what happens with age, mental deterioration? Sorry about that Horn, I got all excited over my misreading of your post. And, maybe I am deteriorating faster than I had realized because I cannot even recall your age range and I was reading 35 into your post...

In any event, I do have some conceptual difficulties (or maybe a kind of mental blockage) when guys assert generally that they are better than a previous time.. because in my mind there are better and worse situations and it depends upon the framing and which aspects of one's life are being considered, and maybe in some cases there is some perceived truth to it, maybe especially in the level of mental satisfaction that guys may perceive.. just a bit of a different way of framing a situation, as compared with my own mental framing(s).

Older Guys (40+) - el mechanico - 10-16-2014

" I look better now at 35"

I read it the same loloolol

Quote: (10-16-2014 06:17 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

" I look better now at 35"

I read it the same loloolol

Finally!!!!!!!! we got an admission from El Mech regarding his own personal decline. [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I attempt to stay "positive" regarding my current physical prowess with my perception that it is ONLY gonna get worse... (which is probably NOT sufficiently "positive" thinking in the minds of some blokes). [Image: blush.gif]

Older Guys (40+) - horn - 10-17-2014

When I was 26 I looked 18. That was a problem. So at 36 I looked better. And now, due to personal style, or women being more comfortable with dating older guys I am doing better and think I still look better - although not in as good as shape!

I've gotten way more compliments from girls 18-29 than ever before in the past year. Just one of those things. Who knows?

Older Guys (40+) - JayJuanGee - 10-17-2014

Quote: (10-17-2014 04:09 PM)horn Wrote:  

When I was 26 I looked 18. That was a problem. So at 36 I looked better. And now, due to personal style, or women being more comfortable with dating older guys I am doing better and think I still look better - although not in as good as shape!

I've gotten way more compliments from girls 18-29 than ever before in the past year. Just one of those things. Who knows?

I can understand that there are some guys that may have a certain genetic set of physical characteristics that may cause a better situation at an older age, yet if the matter is pure genetics, then it may be difficult for other guys to get anything out of that information (except to realize whether they have those characteristics or NOT).

By the way, you still have NOT mentioned your age range.. .well not that I can recall... so it remains a little more difficult to relate to what you are saying.

Personally, I always thought that I was going to age better than I have, and when I look at my pictures from when I was in my early 20s or my early 30s, I realize that certain aspects have NOT gotten better with age (for example hairline and just ability to keep on muscle tone)...

Older Guys (40+) - robreke - 10-17-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 05:54 PM)horn Wrote:  

More than ever. The last 5 girls that eye-fucked me/gave me their # without me asking were 19, 20, 21, 20, 18, with the last one being pretty damn close to a 9.5 in all areas [and from a rich family]. Oh, there was another 21 also in there.

horn,

I'm assuming you're in that age range of mid 40s. When you dress confidently do you wear suits or just nice business casual ....or perhaps a more hip nice shirt, jeans look?

I'm thinking of re vamping my wardrobe and would appreciate ideas. Getting fitted for a suit on Monday. thanks...

Older Guys (40+) - robreke - 10-17-2014

Quote: (10-17-2014 05:47 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2014 05:54 PM)horn Wrote:  

horn,

It looks like from a previous post you are in your mid 30s and not your mid 40s. I noticed a lot of eye fucking at that age...but my question was for guys in their early to mid 40s...not their 30s. If I'm wrong about your age, please clarify.

I would like to know more about your dressing style. When you dress confidently do you wear suits or just nice business casual ....or perhaps a more hip nice shirt, jeans look?

I'm thinking of re vamping my wardrobe and would appreciate ideas. Getting fitted for a suit on Monday. thanks...

Older Guys (40+) - horn - 10-18-2014

Quote: (10-17-2014 05:47 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I'm assuming you're in that age range of mid 40s. When you dress confidently do you wear suits or just nice business casual ....or perhaps a more hip nice shirt, jeans look?

I almost always wear suits, tie, pocket square, links, etc. Occasionally I'll drop the tie if I'm meeting a girl who will be dressing slightly more casual than me. Rarely do I ever go out in business 'casual,' although I have some very nice sport jackets. I never do jeans.
You can also try different kinds of leather shoes.

Definitely prefer to be the best dressed guy in the place. Girls notice you, and will often want to get to know you more based on their 5-second glance in your direction, also gives them an excuse to approach if you're picking a target and don't notice them right away. It also reduces blowouts dramatically.

Suiting is going to be based on your style, got to find a salesman you can trust and ensure who knows both what looks good on you and what is also in these days in terms of lapels, vents, draping, drop, buttons, style of buttons, what kind of pockets you want, etc.

More important than anything is the fit. It takes around 2-3 fittings to get a perfect fit. [Can be more for bespoke]. Don't be afraid to try colors other than dark blue and charcoal, although if you don't have any start there.

Older Guys (40+) - horn - 10-18-2014

Having all my hair certainly helps with looking 8-14 years younger depending on how young and dumb they are. It's almost a truism that girls often guess closer to their own age than reality.

Older Guys (40+) - RawGod - 10-18-2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 07:13 PM)horn Wrote:  

Having all my hair certainly helps with looking 8-14 years younger depending on how young and dumb they are. It's almost a truism that girls often guess closer to their own age than reality.

Hair is a big part of it. Seriously, think of a guy of 50 or even 55, with a good hairline and little grey. Then give him a flat stomach and fitted clothes. He can kill it. Maybe most 18-24s will still think he's too old, but he can look for the minority that don't. And he can get the yoga gals from late 20s to early 40s who really take care of themselves.

Older Guys (40+) - Nomad77 - 10-19-2014

I was just out with a young, 22 yr old Latin girl and she took a photo of us and I looked at that photo and I go to myself she can't be here with me because of my looks, so why is she here. She's was there because of the concept of the Old Lion. I looked around at these young guys her age and what was the one thing I had in spades that they didn't? Self-confidence and dominance. It's very rare to meet a young, confident guy these days. They are literally a bunch of pussies. I look at them and how they interact with girls and wanted to weep. She's not with me because of how I look. She was with me because of I am an Old Lion and an Old Lion knows exactly what it means to be fucking Lion.

Older Guys (40+) - robreke - 11-05-2014

This may seem obvious, but sometimes, things don't always play out in the real world like we imagine so I thought I'd ask for results from some of you guys who have done this:

I'm in a mid sized southern city...only about 300K, I'll see anywhere from 1 to maybe 3 approachable ( girls who are attractive and in an approachable scenario) per day. I do strictly day game.

In regards to an older guy ....35 +....who has re located from a mid sized area to a large metro city (NYC, Atlanta, Dallas) etc. I'm assuming there's tons more attractive girls in approachable daytime situations.

Have any of you noticed a increase in game results/notch counts over time? Kind of like....damn, why didn't I do this earlier?

Older Guys (40+) - Pendejo41 - 11-06-2014

Boys, I am in my early 40s and whenever I tell a woman my age I get this stare of disbelief. I was just in Peru and I was telling women I was 35 and they didn't believe it, I guess I will have to pass myself off as 29, lol.

Here is the deal, I pull more wool in my 40s than I ever did in my life. I work out, I changed my diet (absolutely no dairy - cheese, cow's milk etc). I cut out most, if not all, of the trans and saturated fats from my diet. I work out 5 days a week for at least 50 minutes. My stomach is flat (thanks to almond milk ) and I load up on whey protein (Whey Isolates) to help build muscle.

I haven't done too much with my dressing habits but I am working on it. You guys are absolutely right:

1. Get in shape;
2. Have resources;
3. Learn Game;
4. Change your mindset (Realize the value of being a man, appreciate your worth);
5. Don't get too caught up on women, they are emotionally distraught and like drama.

Keep your cool and act like a mature man would at all times. Don't act like a kid, when a woman dates an older man she is seeking a mature man, not a kid.

In my 40s I am super relaxed, I don't let anyone shame me. That BS about being old and alone is dated. Whenever a woman or man tells me that BS I remind them of the African King who was 87 years old when he fathered a kid from a 20 year old. Us men are appreciating assets, if you listen to women when you turn 40 you will settle for the first one you get. Women are used to being in control and they will control you until the day you die!

At 40 you should be seasoned, mature and dismissive of all the BS women put out. I love being a bachelor, I can travel the world and have women chase me. American women, as my buddy in Peru likes to say, " are a poor return on investment. "

Older Guys (40+) - ColSpanker - 11-06-2014

Uncle Elmer used to post comments a lot on The Spearhead. He's in his mid-50's and with a hot little Viet women. But her age is close to his.

Older Guys (40+) - robreke - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 08:21 PM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

Boys, I am in my early 40s and whenever I tell a woman my age I get this stare of disbelief. I was just in Peru and I was telling women I was 35 and they didn't believe it, I guess I will have to pass myself off as 29, lol.

Here is the deal, I pull more wool in my 40s than I ever did in my life. I work out, I changed my diet (absolutely no dairy - cheese, cow's milk etc). I cut out most, if not all, of the trans and saturated fats from my diet. I work out 5 days a week for at least 50 minutes. My stomach is flat (thanks to almond milk ) and I load up on whey protein (Whey Isolates) to help build muscle.

I haven't done too much with my dressing habits but I am working on it. You guys are absolutely right:

1. Get in shape;
2. Have resources;
3. Learn Game;
4. Change your mindset (Realize the value of being a man, appreciate your worth);
5. Don't get too caught up on women, they are emotionally distraught and like drama.

Keep your cool and act like a mature man would at all times. Don't act like a kid, when a woman dates an older man she is seeking a mature man, not a kid.

In my 40s I am super relaxed, I don't let anyone shame me. That BS about being old and alone is dated. Whenever a woman or man tells me that BS I remind them of the African King who was 87 years old when he fathered a kid from a 20 year old. Us men are appreciating assets, if you listen to women when you turn 40 you will settle for the first one you get. Women are used to being in control and they will control you until the day you die!

At 40 you should be seasoned, mature and dismissive of all the BS women put out. I love being a bachelor, I can travel the world and have women chase me. American women, as my buddy in Peru likes to say, " are a poor return on investment. "

Pendejo,

Do you game only overseas or do you game American girls too?

If so, where do you live ( big city...smaller town) ?

Also...describe your game preference in terms of day game or night game. I'm about your age and comtemplating my location and also travel plans.

Older Guys (40+) - Pendejo41 - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 08:52 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Pendejo,

Also...describe your game preference in terms of day game or night game. I'm about your age and comtemplating my location and also travel plans.

Brother I game all the time, I don't limit myself to day or night. I live in NYC and day game seems to be better than night for me. I find bars and clubs too noisy and women go with their bitch shields on. They're occasionally looking for a sucker to buy them drinks, the hot girls have no problem succeeding at this either.

NYC is flooded with talent and women in their late 20s and early 30s know how good men have it here. Most of the women I have hooked up with these past years have been in their early 30s. They are usually at least 10 years younger and this has not changed much for me now that I am in my 40s. My last 3 month mini relationship was with a 33 year old blonde who was a solid 9. She was beautiful in appearance, pretty face, slim waist, no stomach, juicy rack, and round rear. Her problem was that she wanted to control me. Remember what I said about being older, I didn't let her get away with that nonsense because I realized my worth as a man. She knew I had no problem getting plenty of women so she lucked out, trust me. It was easy to let her go, it felt good to be in control.

Anyway, back to being 40, at this great age do not allow anybody to control you. Forget all your mistakes from the past, concentrate on what's present, be in control man! I was lost in my 20s and spent my 30s wondering if I would ever find a woman to marry me. Now in my 40s it's the women who are doing the worrying.

You young cats keep your head up, learn all you can while you are young, your 40s will get you plenty of tail and best of all, you will have very little stress as result of your dealings with women.

Okay, great places to exercise day game : parks, Starbucks (gold mine), department stores and mass transit. Whatever you do, do NOT go to one of those single's events or speed dating time killers. I went to a speed dating event once and I got this feeling of being in a contrived atmosphere, the women were taking notes of every interaction and we were shuffling around like we were playing musical chairs, what a waste of $15 and one hour of my life.

Older Guys (40+) - JayJuanGee - 11-07-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 10:10 PM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2014 08:52 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Pendejo,

Brother I game all the time, I don't limit myself to day or night. I live in NYC and day game seems to be better than night for me. I find bars and clubs too noisy and women go with their bitch shields on. They're occasionally looking for a sucker to buy them drinks, the hot girls have no problem succeeding at this either.

NYC is flooded with talent and women in their late 20s and early 30s know how good men have it here. Most of the women I have hooked up with these past years have been in their early 30s. They are usually at least 10 years younger and this has not changed much for me now that I am in my 40s. My last 3 month mini relationship was with a 33 year old blonde who was a solid 9. She was beautiful in appearance, pretty face, slim waist, no stomach, juicy rack, and round rear. Her problem was that she wanted to control me. Remember what I said about being older, I didn't let her get away with that nonsense because I realized my worth as a man. She knew I had no problem getting plenty of women so she lucked out, trust me. It was easy to let her go, it felt good to be in control.

Anyway, back to being 40, at this great age do not allow anybody to control you. Forget all your mistakes from the past, concentrate on what's present, be in control man! I was lost in my 20s and spent my 30s wondering if I would ever find a woman to marry me. Now in my 40s it's the women who are doing the worrying.

You young cats keep your head up, learn all you can while you are young, your 40s will get you plenty of tail and best of all, you will have very little stress as result of your dealings with women.

Okay, great places to exercise day game : parks, Starbucks (gold mine), department stores and mass transit. Whatever you do, do NOT go to one of those single's events or speed dating time killers. I went to a speed dating event once and I got this feeling of being in a contrived atmosphere, the women were taking notes of every interaction and we were shuffling around like we were playing musical chairs, what a waste of $15 and one hour of my life.

Pendejo41:

You make accomplishing bangs in the US of A sound so easy; however, my experience has been much different from yours. I am in my late 40s, and I currently live in LA.... yet I also travel around various parts of the USA from time to time. I had a much easier time picking up and getting and retaining the attention of women while I was in my 20s and 30s than I do now.

Also, currently, there seems to be a shortage of skinny and cute women... I mean the ratios are in a shortage and there generally are a lot of guys vying for the attention of the young skinny cuties. In other words, these kinds of young skinny cuties get a lot of attention and offers from a large number of guys, so I do NOT regularly witness women chasing around guys of my age, including myself (unless the guy is making various offers to the girl), and as I already said, my luck in that regard was quite a bit better and more filling when I was younger.

Currently, from time to time, I have been banging girls 10-20 years younger than me, but I assert that accomplishing such banging is NO walk in the park and achieving each bang seems to be complicated and time consuming even though my knowledge of game and my employment of game is much better than in my younger years.

Personally, I am of the conclusion that it is way too much work and too much difficulties with competition and a shortage of cute skinny and fun girls in the US of A... and accordingly, I am planning and making arrangements to travel more overseas in the near future, and I believe in overseas locations (such as SEA and south america), I will likely revert to a status similar to my youth in which I am getting more attention from younger and attractive women and women are quasi-chasing me (as you currently assert is your alleged state of affairs in NYC..... go figure!!!!)

Maybe you have some other secret strategies that you want to reveal in order to describe some of your recent conquests in this regard in order to better illustrate the points that you are making in your earlier posts in this thread?

Older Guys (40+) - Nomad77 - 11-07-2014

The moment you put the word "skinny" in there and you are here in the US you are talking about 9 and 10s because that's how rare a skinny girl is these days. I can promise you any guy that's getting some girls are not getting a bunch of cute, skinny girls. So it all comes down to your standards. I bet if you just stop looking for "skinny" girls you would do much better because you will have a much wider market to choose from.