Roosh V Forum
Open a guesthouse in malaga - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Open a guesthouse in malaga (/thread-29923.html)

Open a guesthouse in malaga - velvet - 11-10-2013

I'm looking for opening a guesthouse and Malaga seems to be a good place to start.
The weather is warm all year long so there are always tourists coming.
You can get a 4 bedroom flat for 500€ a month. On airbnb the minimum price for a double bedroom is around 25€.
Living in one room and renting the three others can make you earn around 2000€. You can have a cleaner weekly for 50€ a month.
I'm already hosting people in my town aix en Provence and I like it. I have met lots of interesting people from all over the world. But the same flat here would cost 2000€
So I think Malaga is a great place to start what do you think?.

Open a guesthouse in malaga - pheonix500000 - 11-10-2013

Quote: (11-10-2013 03:56 PM)velvet Wrote:  

I'm looking for opening a guesthouse and Malaga seems to be a good place to start.
You can get a 4 bedroom flat for 500€ a month. On airbnb the minimum price for a double bedroom is around 25€.
Living in one room and renting the three others can make you earn around 2000€. You can have a cleaner weekly for 50€ a month.
I'm already hosting people in my town aix en Provence and I like it. I have met lots of interesting people from all over the world. But the same flat here would cost 2000€

What are the rules regarding ownership in spain? i know in certain countries like Thailand a foreigner cannot own land or their own business but they can own apartments.

Open a guesthouse in malaga - WanderingSoul - 11-11-2013

Are you calculating full occupancy there? That's a huge mistake, I can't imagine you being booked solid everyday.

I like the initial idea, just be careful with your calculations.

Open a guesthouse in malaga - bojangles - 11-11-2013

Quote: (11-10-2013 05:10 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2013 03:56 PM)velvet Wrote:  

What are the rules regarding ownership in spain? i know in certain countries like Thailand a foreigner cannot own land or their own business but they can own apartments.

If you're an EU national you can own property anywhere in the EU.....