Roosh V Forum
The Mike Cernovich thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Mike Cernovich thread (/thread-29632.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The Mike Cernovich thread - hydrogonian - 08-05-2016

Quote: (08-04-2016 07:10 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Not sure if this fits best here or in the Trump thread, but Mike was just on Fox News. Great job of holding frame.

Thoughts:

What's with Mike throwing up the gang signs? [Image: smile.gif] Just kidding Mike. You did really great. Sincerely. I'm unsure as to how you come up with such cogent answers on the fly, other than probably a lot of preparation. And I loved the game face. Perfectly played. Funny stuff at the end, too. You obviously know the value in leaving them laughing.

Hot girl.

Dave Smith with the surprisingly shitlordy final comment. Way to go.

Mike Baker seemed a little bit liberal on the Rogan podcast. Though, he could've been playing to his host. Even still, my wager would be on him pulling the lever for Hillary in November. It's just a hunch.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Dusty - 08-05-2016

Yes, mike seemed well prepared and rehearsed for this appearance. That's what you need to do if you don't have a lot of tv experience. I think Roosh learned that lesson from the Dr Oz appearence, where he winged it and was caught off guard. Anticipating the types of questions you might get and having snappy sound bites on the tip of the tongue helps ( as long as you don't go full Rubio).

The Mike Cernovich thread - Enoch - 08-05-2016

Anybody else see this supposed smoking gun showing the Clinton Foundation paying Kahn's law firm $375,000 on Monday?

Could be a great Mike C special.

http://getoffthebs.com/payoff-khan/

The Mike Cernovich thread - The Black Knight - 08-05-2016

Mike, like Roosh, is a trailblazer that has paved the way and will continue to pave the way to great things in the future. I have zero doubts about this.

This is only the beginning.

The Mike Cernovich thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-05-2016

@Cernovich 5h
"Someone ordered 886 paperback copies of Gorilla Mindset from Amazon yesterday. (No idea who, I see # ordered, not names.) Thank you!"

Well..., that escalated quickly...
All that from one TV appearance it seems.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Sooth - 08-05-2016

Quote: (08-05-2016 09:40 AM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 07:34 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Did Cernovich ever give reasoning for why he came back from Vietnam? The last time I caught up with his blog, he seemed to be set on an expat life. Or perhaps I merely had the wrong impression.

I think it was Trump's rise that drew him back to America. He has floated the idea of running for Congress (as well as leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada).

Victor Pride said that him and Mike were gearing up a business deal but it was at the same time as Mike was just starting to gain traction on Twitter.

Mike is doing what he loves. He loves it and it's awesome to watch. I hope he does well in politics.

He did fantastic for a first time TV appearance. You could tell he was a little anxious and unsure about the logistics of a panel TV interview - what camera to look at etc - but within a few more interviews like this he will have it nailed and be a force to be reckoned with.

He recovered well from the part where the lady (wb) goes "Wait whos WE?" after Mike tells a bit too much truth and they get uncomfortable. They try to distance themselves for the cameras. I'm sure they love that Mike is being so blunt about it but they have too much skin in the game to risk it.

A side note, Mike has said before that there is a media blanket ban on him which I guess means his name is not allowed to be mentioned on the news.
Real strange how the official redeye youtube channel was shut down just after this episode. If it was some random person with the video uploaded I would not be surprised, that happens daily. But the official redeye channel?
Damn!

The Mike Cernovich thread - kbell - 08-05-2016

The host looked like the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots. Mike did excellent. He seemed a bit nervous and wooden at first, but gave good responses every chance they gave him. It was disappointing they gave him so few times to talk, and let the less interesting people talk more. They gave him 10 seconds to talk several times! I hope he returns and gets at least a minute to respond. Hopefully more.

The Mike Cernovich thread - stefpdt - 08-06-2016

I'm impressed when any professional who writes for a living is able to make a tv appearance. Whether it's mike or Roosh, it takes balls to do TV when you're at kind of a disadvantage going on set. These guys havent put in the camera hours yet, so yeah Mike obviously looked a bit stiff at first but so would anyone. Better to play it safe and look sharp rather than be caught off guard. I think Mike came ready to bust some heads just in case, and I don't blame him. You can never completely trust anyone in MSM.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Vienna - 08-06-2016

I think it's great that Mike took a more serious tone in his replies. People that only know him for his (hilarious) trolling on Twitter would've expected him to be a "white supremacist neo-Nazi misogynistic homophobe", and instead they get a composed and eloquent guy who's sharp as a tack. Great strategy by Mike.

Not to mention how incredible it is to see a guy from RVF on a big TV network!

The Mike Cernovich thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-06-2016

Quote: (08-06-2016 05:48 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

I think it's great that Mike took a more serious tone in his replies. People that only know him for his (hilarious) trolling on Twitter would've expected him to be a "white supremacist neo-Nazi misogynistic homophobe", and instead they get a composed and eloquent guy who's sharp as a tack. Great strategy by Mike.

Not to mention how incredible it is to see a guy from RVF on a big TV network!

Hmmm.
Not that Cernovich has indicated he's interested in doing just about any old TV news show.
Yet, if a news network or show was known to engage in a blacklist of Roosh.
What would happen if Mike was asked to appear on a live show & he secretly brought Roosh along as an 'assisstant'...?

The Mike Cernovich thread - komatiite - 08-06-2016

Mike I have no idea if you read RVF much anymore but in your article on your medical analysis of Hillary freezing up in the midst of that protestor I had a real laugh over this paragraph
[Image: A8igwZZ.jpg]
Ha ha ha "Gorilla Mindset coaching on the spot"
Hilarious, I lost my car keys an hour ago, that really cracked me up, great "Mindset" switch from rage to joy!

The Mike Cernovich thread - ElFlaco - 08-06-2016

Quote: (08-05-2016 09:35 PM)Sooth Wrote:  

Real strange how the official redeye youtube channel was shut down just after this episode. If it was some random person with the video uploaded I would not be surprised, that happens daily. But the official redeye channel?
Damn!

Yeah, the Red Eye YouTube channel has been terminated. If anyone's still looking for the video and hasn't seen the good link posted in the Trump thread, here it is:

The Mike Cernovich thread - MMX2010 - 08-09-2016

The lead editor of The Daily Beast just published this article "Why Did Fox News Welcome Date Rape Apologist Mike Cernovich?"

The Mike Cernovich thread - debeguiled - 08-09-2016

Quote: (08-09-2016 04:54 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

The lead editor of The Daily Beast just published this article "Why Did Fox News Welcome Date Rape Apologist Mike Cernovich?"

What a rat's nest of insinuation. They land no blows whatsoever. Everything in the article is such a reaaach. Try hard journalism at its lamest.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Ghost Tiger - 08-09-2016

Quote: (08-09-2016 05:06 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2016 04:54 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

What a rat's nest of insinuation. They land no blows whatsoever. Everything in the article is such a reaaach. Try hard journalism at its lamest.

This cuck Lloyd Grove just played right into Cerno's hands. That is the most popular article on the Daily Beast. Cerno rises.

The Mike Cernovich thread - John Michael Kane - 08-09-2016

Dude has a serious case of libfag face:

[Image: grove_lloyd_l.jpg]

The Mike Cernovich thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-09-2016

Fools never learn.
Cernovich said he's gained 400 Twitter followers alone since that article.

If you don't like someone, best not to give them any attention...
Roosh, Trump...

Attempting to shame alt-right type folk don't work fools!

The Mike Cernovich thread - 911 - 08-09-2016

Mike, AWESOME WORK on the Pantsuit health issue, you've had a definite impact on the presidential race!

Keep up the good work, bro!

The Mike Cernovich thread - Sooth - 08-10-2016

Mike is an inspiration.

He says he grew up quite introverted, and introverts have a tendency to be late bloomers, and by late bloomers I mean coming out with guns blazing leading a winning team.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Hades - 08-10-2016

He is the terrifying archangel here to rain holy death on the infidel. My father is the prime archangel. Wields a blade and bulldozer. I hope they meet.

Hand out Gorilla Mindset paperbacks on the street.
Fight Demon. For it is legion.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Kona - 08-10-2016

Quote: (08-10-2016 03:55 AM)Hades Wrote:  

He is the terrifying archangel here to rain holy death on the infidel. My father is the prime archangel. Wields a blade and bulldozer. I hope they meet.

Hand out Gorilla Mindset paperbacks on the street.
Fight Demon. For it is legion.

I second that.

Way to go mikecf, kept up the good work.

Aloha!

The Mike Cernovich thread - Slim Shady - 08-10-2016

What is the hand signal that Mike is doing? I have see it in a lot of Chuck Johnson's FB pictures also?

Is it an Alt-Right thing that I missed?

The Mike Cernovich thread - Gmac - 08-10-2016

Quote: (08-10-2016 05:44 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

What is the hand signal that Mike is doing? I have see it in a lot of Chuck Johnson's FB pictures also?

Is it an Alt-Right thing that I missed?

Adult gang sign for the cool kids.

The Mike Cernovich thread - Slim Shady - 08-10-2016

SeCrEt SOcIeTy STuFf ehhh??!?!

The Mike Cernovich thread - Dusty - 08-10-2016

Quote: (08-10-2016 07:31 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

SeCrEt SOcIeTy STuFf ehhh??!?!

Mike's hAnd Gesture meAns nothing.