Roosh V Forum
Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! (/thread-29382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - urbannomad - 10-24-2013

Quote:Quote:

Kanye said that last thing he’s thinking about is money. He and his bride have more money than they could spend and Kanye said he would rather focus on the love they have right now than spoil it with a prenup.
Kanya says no to prenup

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - samsamsam - 10-24-2013

Fuck I hate her...And ya he is an idiot

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Bacchus - 10-24-2013

[Image: Ui526.gif]

He still has a chance to change his mind before the marriage though.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Excelsior - 10-25-2013

From this:

Kanye West-Golddiger
"If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gonna leave with half"

To this:

Kanye West is so elated that Kim accepted the offer to be his wife that he’s not even considering a prenup. Even with Kim’s track record Kanye says no to prenup because it’s tacky and insensitive. He doesn’t want to risk offending his bride to be.

So, what, he's a punk now I guess? And all for the sake of a woman whose only claim to fame is a sex tape and a very long list of boyfriends?

[Image: OTnl2iw.gif]

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Christian McQueen - 10-25-2013

Pretty damn funny considering he made the song "Goldigger".

Hahaha idiot.

"we want prenup we want prenup"

She got you for 18 years Kanye and I GUARANTEE they'll be divorced within 3 years or less.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Emancipator - 10-25-2013

On the day of Divorce

[Image: tumblr_mdulaxv0ji1qcm0m3o2_500.gif]

[Image: kanye-west-assaults-paparazzi.gif]

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - soup - 10-25-2013

Now I know Kanye IS an idiot

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - j r - 10-25-2013

Kanye is an idiot, but the damage was done the minute that he didn't finish on her grill piece instead of her uterus. At any time she can go to court and get child support. He has no leverage to demand a prenup at this point. It may be cheaper for him to be married

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - AntiTrace - 10-25-2013

Quote: (10-25-2013 02:35 AM)j r Wrote:  

Kanye is an idiot, but the damage was done the minute that he didn't finish on her grill piece instead of her uterus. At any time she can go to court and get child support. He has no leverage to demand a prenup at this point. It may be cheaper for him to be married

Completely disagree. I see where you are coming and what you are saying, but when you are as rich as Kanye is, supporting a child is not going to cost anywhere near as much as a divorce.

I don't follow the celebrity news at all, but hasn't kim already given one famous celebrity the divorce roll?

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - tomtud - 10-25-2013

I know she would make him sign a prenup if the tables were turned.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-25-2013

Damn, this is the EXACT replay of the infamous Severina Vučković-Milan Popović episode from the Balkans!

[Image: severina_milan1.jpg]

- A rich, famous businessman who could have any woman
- A mediocre, aging celebrity (if looking good for her age) most known for her sex tape
- He gets her pregnant; marriage is announced
- Showers her with gifts, adoration, sappy interviews, villas, cars
- 6 months after the kid is born, she dumps him, says "they're just not compatible"
- She gets 100% custody, he gets 2 days visits' per month and gigantic alimony

The sad chain of events was one of the very few in history that have received universal acclaim from the Croatian public. The liberals, feminists and white knights rejoiced over an independent woman manipulating and robbing a man ("Stick it to the patriarchy"), and the nationalists and conservatives rejoiced over a Croatian woman manipulating and robbing a Serbian guy ("Stick if to those Chetniks").

Kanye and Kim are currently two thirds into the process, I can't wait to see how long before the rest plays out! I give them 2 years.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - RussianRootCanal - 10-25-2013

You gentlemen are forgetting she's worth $40,000,000. A fortune probably larger than our collective.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - MidniteSpecial - 10-25-2013

The guy is truly rich. Worth around $100 million dollars. Do you really think he cares? Okay say you take half his money. He can just make more. He's at a different level. Once you make $50 million or more it's just different.

Why do you really care?

How can someone be an idiot when they are worth $100 more million dollars than you. Do you really think you are smarter than someone who is worth $100 million dollars? Even if you are he can buy people smarter than you.

He's set for life no matter who divorces him.

Also she's set for life too. She's not some avg money making celebrity.

Also kanye is alpha belive it or not. She respects him and he calls all the shots. What she wears at events, what jobs she takes. Everything. He also freaks out on paparazzi getting in there space which makes her feel safe and protected. He also leaves her at stretches of a time to follow his mission and get his work done. He even said he doesn't believe in cell phones and she sometimes has no contact with him while he's overseas. He's got the right type of game to keep her straight man.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-25-2013

While none of us would ever say no to 100 million dollars, if forced to make a very clear choice between our dignity and 100 million dollars some might choose the former. That's why.

He's worth $100 million and just impregnanted one of the hottest females on the planet.

Seems pretty dignified to me.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - XYZ - 10-25-2013

[Image: Kim_Kardashian_Without_Makeup_05.jpg]

not one of the hottest women on the planet. dont fall for the media hype, shes not far from the wall. but even if they divorce in 3 years he wont lose much money since she has a lot and makes a lot also. its not like kobe marrying some broke 18 year old

Quote: (10-25-2013 08:48 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

While none of us would ever say no to 100 million dollars, if forced to make a very clear choice between our dignity and 100 million dollars some might choose the former. That's why.

If you are worth a few mil and have nothing left in your career by all means keep your dignity, I get what you're saying and agree. This guy is set for life though. It does not even matter. I don't think you guys are grasping the level he is on.

Quote: (10-25-2013 08:59 AM)XYZ Wrote:  

[Image: Kim_Kardashian_Without_Makeup_05.jpg]

not one of the hottest women on the planet. dont fall for the media hype, shes not far from the wall. but even if they divorce in 3 years he wont lose much money since she has a lot and makes a lot also. its not like kobe marrying some broke 18 year old

People get paid a lot of money to get bad shots of celebrities. It's pretty easy actually. Especially with different camera angles, lighting, photoshop, etc.

Give me your top 5 list and I will show you 5 horrendous pictures of them. That means nothing.

Did you see her sex tape? She looked ugly in that too right?

Some of y'all are just haters man. Make your $100 million and marry your world famous female and then by all means talk your crap.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - j r - 10-25-2013

I'd like to hear from someone who knows more about divorce law in California or whatever state these two are in, but from everything I know the child support is, by far, the biggest liability.

Being married for a couple of years entitles her to half of everything they make while together and potentially alimony. Since she is already rich, I don't even know that she would be awarded alimony. And isn't ten years when the court starts to treat everything (including what you had before) as community property? When they break up, it's going to be the child support that costs the most. Of course, this dude is so crazy that he'll probably be blowing that kind of money on the kid anyway, having her dressed in one of those gold shirts like that Indian dude and driving a Maybach golf cart at eight years old.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - XYZ - 10-25-2013

if he likes her good for him. just pointing out that all celebrities are hyped up by the media. and kim kardashian is the most hyped of all

While there is much concern in the divorce/child support situations being dealt towards men nowadays. When it comes to this case we have much smaller and dumber fish to fry. There are more than a handful of athletes who deserve way more scrutiny with way less bank roll marrying broke ass jump offs!

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Roosh - 10-25-2013

Kanye is like the black Mark Minter.

Now I KNOW Kanye an IDIOT! - Moma - 10-25-2013

I think when they get married, their revenue increases..so even if they lose half...if you make 100 million as a couple and she takes half..u have 50 million..as opposed to make 25 million as a single entertainer or actor.

Being with a wife gives you a level of credibility in this world. You seem safe, normalised and non roguish. People usually think guys who never marry are gay or perverted in some sense.

This is the hottest she ever was.

Quote: (10-25-2013 09:41 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I think when they get married, their revenue increases..so even if they lose half...if you make 100 million as a couple and she takes half..u have 50 million..as opposed to make 25 million as a single entertainer or actor.

Being with a wife gives you a level of credibility in this world. You seem safe, normalised and non roguish. People usually think guys who never marry are gay or perverted in some sense.

And kanye is bi. Or at least I know of a transsexual who gave him a blowies.