Roosh V Forum
Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? (/thread-29100.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - rudeBoy - 10-16-2013

I always half expect this from women but this one time is actually got to me and I was upset for like an hour. Is it beta to feel this way? I laughed it off afterwards.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Vicious - 10-16-2013

In the end we're only human, if we didn't feel some level of annoyance when this happens we've become so jaded that we are likely no longer getting as much joy from the interaction.

With that said, you should always assume flakiness and indecisiveness from women. It's ok to be mad, just don't be surprised.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - mental - 10-16-2013

It's not beta if you get angry. How you react is a different story...

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Samseau - 10-16-2013

I guess it really depends on how she flakes. One time I had a girl flake on me 30 min before we were supposed to meet. Yeah that pissed me off.

Another time a girl canceled a day in advance. I didn't care at all.

It's not the flake that bothers me, it's how much of my time they wasted that gets me. You can take my money, you can hurt my feelings, you can make up lies, but don't take my time.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - R Smoov - 10-16-2013

It will happen but don't worry man.

Actually its a good thing to get flaked on sometimes. Bitches flake on me! Bitches flake on all of us! The more it happens to you the less you'll give a fuck about it.

Just keep trucking man!

What gets me is the excuse. If the excuse is crappy then I get upset. Otherwise, I just recant "Women will be women".
BTW We were supposed to go jogging and we have been doing so for two weeks, but last minute she cancelled (no problem) and she hit me with this excuse: "I can't find my exercise clothes." I told my female friends this and they got a kick out of it. Lol.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Timoteo - 10-16-2013

Yeah...I would say that it's the disregard for a man's time that annoys me more than anything. Women have long felt that it was there prerogative to be "fashionably late." That morphed into them simply not showing up at all if they decided there was something else they'd rather do. They love to use the "c word" regarding men (not cunt...commitment...hahaha!), but they've grown so flakey that somehow the meaning of the word is now lost on them when considering their own behavior. So yeah, you should get pissed, but don't hang onto it for too long.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Bacchus - 10-16-2013

For my dates, I tell the girl to meet me at a spot a five minute walk from my apartment. I don't leave my place until I get the text from her saying that she's there. With such little effort required on my part, I don't react.

Well, I went to the track for a jog earlier tonight and I saw her and she invited me to jog with her. I said go ahead without me while I stretch, and then we ran 3 miles. While we cooled down she would not stop talking and even invited me to train on Monday morning.

Do you guys think that if you send a message across that you were annoyed for being blown off they will feel guilty and change their behavior next time?

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Bacchus - 10-16-2013

Quote: (10-16-2013 11:37 PM)rudeBoy Wrote:  

Do you guys think that if you send a message across that you were annoyed for being blown off they will feel guilty and change their behavior next time?

No. The way to get this message across is in person. Don't try to make her feel guilty either. Just tell her not to waste your time.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Player_1337 - 10-17-2013

Quote: (10-16-2013 11:02 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

For my dates, I tell the girl to meet me at a spot a five minute walk from my apartment. I don't leave my place until I get the text from her saying that she's there. With such little effort required on my part, I don't react.

Shortly before the scheduled meetup time:

"Text me when you're there"

My standard anti-flake/screening protocol.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - deathtofatties - 10-17-2013

delete

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - This Is Trouble - 10-17-2013

Well, I went to the track for a jog earlier tonight and I saw her and she invited me to jog with her. I said go ahead without me while I stretch, and then we ran 3 miles. While we cooled down she would not stop talking and even invited me to train on Monday morning.

Monday morning running date sounds like a sure-fire path to the friend zone, man.

If you already committed, I'd think about flipping the script and flaking on her.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Kieran - 10-17-2013

I sometimes take it personally which I shouldn't. I also tend to feel a bit miffed when a girl that I thought I had connected well with doesn't answer my calls.

I've also flaked on girls at times though so I can't be too bitter towards them. I usually at least give a text, or let them down gently though.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - rudeBoy - 10-17-2013

Quote: (10-17-2013 01:31 AM)TroubleMaker Wrote:  

Monday morning running date sounds like a sure-fire path to the friend zone, man.

If you already committed, I'd think about flipping the script and flaking on her.

I expect her to flake Monday anyways lol

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - AntiTrace - 10-17-2013

Quote: (10-17-2013 06:16 AM)rudeBoy Wrote:  

there are really two ways you can deal with bringing up a subject of disrespect with a female:

1. Be blunt: Look her in the eyes and just quickly and bluntly say "That was disrespectful." She will say what, and then you go into the conversation about what happened that pissed you off. You have to remember that you are bringing up the subject to tell you that you do not tolerate it, but you are not getting emotional or showing that it affected you in some way. I'm not a fan of this personally but it can work wonders on girls that are turned on by authority.

2. Bring it up in a cocky/funny/sarcastic way: This is what I do maybe 95% of the time. No need for an explanation here, just be sarcastic and go way over the top finishing with comparing her to hitler or joan rivers or something.

Just remember: do not get emotional.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Too_Gallus - 10-17-2013

I agree with how most of the guys in here have responded . There arnt many girls I get bothered about when they flake on me, but one had me pretty tore up once last week. Depends how much you care.

Its all about how you handle the situation, it would be beta if you spat our your dummy and got stroppy with the girl or made a big deal of it . It would be alpha to take your feelings into consideration but not act totally on them. radio silence the girl or play it off like it was no big deal at all. theres very little between actually being alpha and appearing alpha. after all people only know what they see of you

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - This Is Trouble - 10-17-2013

If your gut already tells you this, then she's probably someone who doesn't deserve any respect and in generally isn't someone I would associate myself with.

If you really, truly think that...flake on her first.

Quote: (10-17-2013 08:58 AM)TroubleMaker Wrote:  

If your gut already tells you this, then she's probably someone who doesn't deserve any respect and in generally isn't someone I would associate myself with.

If you really, truly think that...flake on her first.

I think I'll friendzone her and run with other hotties. Got no time for this shit. Thanks for the advice, mothafuckas.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Ternarydemonite - 10-17-2013

That is why you must never care, must always spin multiple platters, and be ready to dump or be dumped instantly, even if you are regularly fucking her.

If you have just got her number, then you are nothing more than one of the 3+ alphas messaging her at any given time with whom she may go out if she feels like, or not (I am not even counting betas and orbiters). It is a competition and numbers game, after all.

You have a right to be annoyed, but never be angry. That means you just got oneitis and put her into a pedestal.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - soup - 10-17-2013

It is beta.

You need to learn to except that girls are flakes or get your game together more so that you aren't getting as much flakes.

Liking Bruce Springsteen- "the boss" is also beta.

A wolf gets trapped in a bear trap. He gnaws off his leg to get out. Then he goes about his life.

Quote: (10-17-2013 10:48 AM)soup Wrote:  

It is beta.

You need to learn to except that girls are flakes or get your game together more so that you aren't getting as much flakes.

A wolf gets trapped in a bear trap. He gnaws off his leg to get out. Then he goes about his life.

I don't understand the Bruce Springsteen thing.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - NYJ - 10-17-2013

I get a little annoyed sometimes. But at the end of the day it's women being women.

Quote: (10-17-2013 12:25 PM)rudeBoy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2013 10:48 AM)soup Wrote:  

It is beta.

I don't understand the Bruce Springsteen thing.

I do. Everyone and their extended family likes him around here. Him and fucking Bon Jovi.

Is it beta to be upset when a girl flakes? - Plutoman - 10-17-2013

It's beta to react to it. Still beta to be truly upset by it. Neutral to be annoyed by it. Alpha to have doubled up dates for the evening.

Flaked out and now she's angry. Picking me up Saturday but I'm losing interest. Might just keep her as a homie.