Roosh V Forum
24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK (/thread-29073.html)

Pages: 1 2

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - PizzaSult - 10-15-2013

The UK Vice site has written a response, courtesy of Bertie Brandes, to the 24 Signs She's a Slut article on Return of The Kings.

From the looks of things she got into it on Twitter with both Roosh and Tuth. Not content with that she's come back with this...

Quote:Quote:

Still, there’s nothing wrong with ridiculing a bunch of really, really lonely men on the internet if they’re writing stuff like "5 Reasons Fat Girls Don’t Deserve Love". So I’m going to do it anyway because I just had my coffee and I’m feeling sassy.

Enjoy!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/24-signs-...ight-think

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Idlenations - 10-15-2013

Vice reminds me of the really annoying kid in school who exaggerates about everything and thus has no mates. Here is a boss twitter taking the piss out of thier headlines https://twitter.com/Vice_Is_Hip

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - samsamsam - 10-15-2013

Roosh's whiny intolerance isn't anything new

I know it has been mentioned before over and over, but I always find it funny that they can't tolerate anything and complain of intolerance.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Mike5055 - 10-15-2013

She sounds fat.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - WanderingSoul - 10-15-2013

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

ARTICLE #1. THE BEST AND WORST NATIONALITIES OF WOMEN

The gist of this one is using Google to racially stereotype women from around the world. According to the author (“a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner – when he isn't rolling with sweaty men on the mats, or wasting his day on the RVF, you can catch him writing over at ThaiDatingTips.com.") black women are fat and rude, Brazilian women are jealous, easy and gorgeous, and British women are stuck up, rude, angry, fussy, annoying and cold.

PGB SAYS: Racial profiling seems to be a favourite sport for some of these writers. I mean, sure, your only real crime is to analyse Google search results, but the only sort of people who search for "Why are *insert random nationality* women such babes/prudes/sluts?" are pick-up artists and misogynists like you. Most of us don't feel the need to group people into demographics so compulsively, but I guess when you can't find a place for yourself in society you have to make do finding them for other people. Sob. So lonely.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Kid Strangelove - 10-15-2013

I have a love hate relationship with vice.. But like 90-10 on the love side.

Their site writers seem like graduates of the Tumblr school of social justice writing.

However, that show, that fucking show, and the tireless Shane Smith will always earn my love admiration and respect

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Samseau - 10-15-2013

ARTICLE #4. THREE SIGNS SHE’S MAKING A FALSE RAPE ALLEGATION

A handy rundown of all the ways a woman can and cannot be “properly” raped. Is it by somebody she knew? Not a rape. Did she fail to report it straight away? Not a rape. Tbh, this one would be really, really awful if any of these men were capable of leaving the house.

PGB SAYS: This piece is by far the worst. But while it does flag up serious issues of victim blaming, the majority of comments (from regular readers, it would appear) totally disagree with it. According to the Return Of Kings readership, faux-theoretical name-calling is A-OK, but actual sex crimes are not. Reinstating my inkling that they're all just insecure and looking to identify with other men over their inability to connect with women. Thank God.

Thank you, thank you

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Cattle Rustler - 10-15-2013

Quote: (10-15-2013 11:46 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The gist of this one is using Google to racially stereotype women from around the world. According to the author (“a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner – when he isn't rolling with sweaty men on the mats, or wasting his day on the RVF, you can catch him writing over at ThaiDatingTips.com.") black women are fat and rude, Brazilian women are jealous, easy and gorgeous, and British women are stuck up, rude, angry, fussy, annoying and cold.

PGB SAYS: Racial profiling seems to be a favourite sport for some of these writers. I mean, sure, your only real crime is to analyse Google search results, but the only sort of people who search for "Why are *insert random nationality* women such babes/prudes/sluts?" are pick-up artists and misogynists like you. Most of us don't feel the need to group people into demographics so compulsively, but I guess when you can't find a place for yourself in society you have to make do finding them for other people. Sob. So lonely.

Nice website Rio, I like the "need money" letter lol and the website's layout.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Starke - 10-15-2013

"Basically it's just gross. Really, really gross." -Bertie Brandes

Looks like someone obtained their debating skills from repeat viewings of 'Hannah Montana'.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Roosh - 10-15-2013

I'm glad they published this exchange:

[Image: tweets2.jpg]

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Tuthmosis - 10-15-2013

She wants the D.

[Image: DeSJFE1.gif]

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - iop890 - 10-15-2013

Quote: (10-15-2013 11:58 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Nice website Rio, I like the "need money" letter lol and the website's layout.

Yea, great site.
This article had me rolling when I realized I recognized 5 out of the 7 girls in your thaifriendly favorites pic. I think it's pretty much guaranteed any bangable girl that's been active on that site for more than a year has joined the RVF bike fleet at this point.[Image: banana.gif]

Notice that in her article she still couldn't resist attention whoring by leading off with a photo of herself.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Tuthmosis - 10-15-2013

Quote: (10-15-2013 12:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Notice that in her article she still couldn't risk attention whoring by leading off with a photo of herself.

I'm assuming you mean "resist." And, yes, I'd recognize the I'm-not-a-slut-I'm-a-slut brand of attention-whoring anywhere.

Yes, resist.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Ocelot - 10-15-2013

...the only sort of people who search for "Why are *insert random nationality* women such babes/prudes/sluts?" are pick-up artists and misogynists like you. Most of us don't feel the need to group people into demographics so compulsively

[Image: mindblown2.png]

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Enigma - 10-15-2013

This bitch took a picture for her article on top of a table in Taco Bell [Image: lol.gif]

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Teedub - 10-15-2013

Ha, the usual 'basement dwelling, nerd, loser" disses. That's a hell of a lot more offensive to genuine, 'nice', nerds than anything we say about fatties and the like. I could guess 3 things about the writer of that article, if it was on Vice UK.

1) She lives in London, because number 1, it's a capital city, and that's fair. Number 2, is that it's 'metropolitan', and that buzz word alone is enough for her to want to live there. Remember, most women are like kids, they wan't something unique and shiny. She'd also be oblivious to the irony of something being negatively described as "trendy", "hip" and "diverse".

2) She thinks she is a "tolerant" and "nice" person, she probably thinks a Burka should be allowed as it's about expression...but it's definitely not as good as wearing thick rimmed black spectacles. Nope, nowhere near. Also, she says she's tolerant, but as expected is intolerant of everyone who isn't a pro-super tolerance moron.

3) She only sleeps with bad boys. Fact.

EDIT: Look at her attention whoring faux-model photo:

[Image: IMG_5950.JPG]

I am without doubt correct that her ideal man is (whilst not necessarily a big dude) an arrogant, self absorbed non-committal bloke with a fairly high social status. Probably a singer in a 'hip' indie band or something.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Architekt - 10-15-2013

Quote: (10-15-2013 02:48 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Ha, the usual 'basement dwelling, nerd, loser" disses. That's a hell of a lot more offensive to genuine, 'nice', nerds than anything we say about fatties and the like.

Yes. I can just imagine the hamster

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Days of Broken Arrows - 10-15-2013

The above photo with ice cream is not indicative of the way she looks, and IMO has been photoshopped or altered some way. This is more typical of the many pics you can find of her:

[Image: Bertie-Brandes-003.jpg]

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Wadsworth - 10-15-2013

These idiots don't seem to realize how enthusiastic some guys are going to be to discover the manosphere. Free advertising for RoK.

Quote: (10-15-2013 11:46 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

ROFL, noone does this more than feminists do. Thin privilege, white privilege, cis privilege, hetero privilege, male privilege, etc. etc. etc.

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - ryanf - 10-15-2013

Quote: (10-15-2013 01:32 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

...the only sort of people who search for "Why are *insert random nationality* women such babes/prudes/sluts?" are pick-up artists and misogynists like you. Most of us don't feel the need to group people into demographics so compulsively

[Image: mindblown2.png]

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - scorpion - 10-15-2013

What a terrible, lazy article. It's nothing but snark and insults. Nothing even close to a rebuttal or even a disputation of the points presented in the RoK piece.

Also, it's fortunate that dumb cunts like this are too stupid to realize that when they write idiotic hit pieces like this, especially when they completely fail to even make a dent in what the article was talking about, all they are doing is spreading our message to more men and driving traffic to the manosphere.

A lot of guys will see that article on VICE, and silently nod along as they recollect their past experiences with girls who gave the slut tells Tuth wrote about. Then they'll notice the girl makes absolutely no case against any of them, just bitches and moans and throws out the typical feminist insults.

Then they will quietly bookmark RoK.

So thanks for helping to expand the manosphere, Bertie Brandes! (you dumb slut).

24 Sign She's a Slut on Vice UK - Excelsior - 10-15-2013

Why the Sad, Lonely Men Behind '24 Signs She's a Slut' Aren't Worth Worrying About

Says these men supposedly aren't worth worrying about...

...devotes hours of her time to penning an article about said men.

[Image: iraB72X.gif]

Anya Martin · Top Commenter
Bravo Ms Brandes. I suspect those self-piteous basement dwellers will burst a few blood vessels reading this,

[Image: dy2Y9j2.gif]

Lots of ROK links start with "I know I shouldn't link this site, but it made me so angry."

They just can't help it.