Roosh V Forum
Testosterone injections - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+---- Forum: Fitness (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-6.html)
+---- Thread: Testosterone injections (/thread-28966.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Testosterone injections - thoughtgypsy - 09-03-2018

Been a while since I've checked my testosterone levels and I want to know where I'm at. I'm planning to get some labs done to see where I'm at and if there's anything holding back my levels.

I'm not on TRT, so these are purely to diagnose test levels and possible testosterone suppression. Below are the tests I'm planning to get, and my reasoning for them. Please let me know if you think any of these are unneeded and why, or if I should include one I haven't:

Definitely getting:
- Total Testosterone
- Free Testosterone
- Sensitive Estradiol: gauge whether I have elevated E2 levels that might suppress testosterone
- Zinc: gauge whether I'm Zinc deficient or not, which could affect T levels.
- Magnesum: gauge whether I'm mag deficient or not, which could affect T levels.
- D3: gauge whether I'm D3 deficient or not, which could affect T levels.
- Cortisol: gauge whether I have elevated cortisol, which might affect T levels.

Might get:
- FSH/LH
- SHBG

I got FSH/LH tested a couple years back and they were optimal. From what I've read, these values will only be out of whack if you have a major medical condition. Since I've already tested them in the past and nothing major has changed, they seem like a waste to me.

For SHBG, I figure FSH/LH should pick up any T suppression caused by pituitary issues, while E2 should pick up any suppression by estrogen. Is this accurate?

Probably won't get:
- AST
- ALT
- GGT
- Hemocrit
- PSA

These were recommended to me by a friend, but they seem unnecessary unless I'm planning to go on TRT (I'm not). PSA also doesn't seem like a reliable gauge for testosterone levels.

I'm happy with my overall energy, mood, strength, etc and I continue to improve my fitness in the gym. I mainly want to see if I should change up my supplementation and if there's any low-hanging fruit I can incorporate to break into the high-normal range.

How do these look? Anything I could be doing better? Thanks in advance.

Testosterone injections - agsonic3b - 09-03-2018

Greetings! This is my first post here. I like the way the forum members have a wide variety of expertise and hope to contribute in my own way (professional musician, for anyone who's interested)

My question is, during a course of trt, can fertility be retained by taking Clomiphene (Clomid)? If yes, at what dose?

Or... is HCG the only recommended addition to retain fertility? Reason I ask is that Clomiphene is much more readily available and much cheaper than HCG, at least where I live.

Thanks in advance.

Testosterone injections - Fortis - 09-04-2018

I just checked back in this thread after a while. The trolling on the last few pages was worth the read alone.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Testosterone injections - Checkmat - 09-06-2018

Less than a week after adding dbol 20mg/day to test blast and seeing results. Insane shoulder pumps. Noticeable size gains in literally 5 fucking days. Crazy. Libido is way up.

Testosterone injections - semibaron - 09-10-2018

I'm curious about long-term supply. How are you guys on TRT plan to secure access to medicine in case of a major crisis?

Testosterone injections - MrTickle - 09-11-2018

Quote: (09-10-2018 10:24 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

I'm curious about long-term supply. How are you guys on TRT plan to secure access to medicine in case of a major crisis?

I have built up a few months supply, by just buying more as I get mine through the post and don't want to miss any injection slots due to late post etc. Not going to stock pile more than that as if I can't get any for more than a few months chances are there are bigger issues to resolve.

Testosterone injections - Checkmat - 09-12-2018

Currently on 500mg test blast and 20mg dbol; going to double to dbol dose to 40mg simply because I'm tolerating the side effects better than I was anticipating. No gyno, but acne continues to be troublesome. Libido is still 10/10, and strength gains are VERY apparent every workout. The only major side effect that is an issue is the muscle pumps. They can be so painful that sometimes I struggle to finish all of my sets/reps. This is a notorious side effect of most oral AAS so it is what it is.

Blood work came back the other day in the mid 3000's and estradiol was around 80 (forget the unit of measurement). Lipids looked great, very happy to see.

In the event of a major crisis like civil unrest, natural disaster, nuclear holocaust etc where medications won't be replenished at pharmacies and logistics chains get shut down, there will be people with way bigger problems than TRT patients. Diabetics and those fighting chronic illnesses will be in serious shit. Although from what I remember when I came off of TRT for a while, I would deal with a litany of issues ranging from anxiety attacks to extreme lethargy. Nothing life-threatening but quality of life would be severely diminished, as would overall capability to deal with the problems of a major crisis.

As far as planning for something like this...I'm not sure how big of a deal the expiration dates of testosterone are. One could theoretically acquire UGL or otherwise illicit testosterone and stockpile it for emergencies. Clean syringes, needles and rubbing alcohol would be important too. HCG needs to be refrigerated, but in my experience not having it isn't the end of the world.

Testosterone injections - duedue - 09-20-2018

I've been on TRT for about a year and still don't have my libido back. I think it's either my high estradiol (34 last time) or a neurotransmitter problem.

Testosterone injections - Checkmat - 09-21-2018

^ What is your total and free testosterone? Are you on HCG? 34pg/ml E2 isn't that high.

Testosterone injections - DimeBait - 09-22-2018

Any info on whether TRT makes you shoot blanks? I’ve read it decreases sperm production and that oftentimes, folks take HCG to boost it. What’s the general wisdom?

Testosterone injections - duedue - 09-22-2018

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:37 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

^ What is your total and free testosterone? Are you on HCG? 34pg/ml E2 isn't that high.

Yeah I'm on HCG.
TT=869
FT=29.4

It baffles me too. When I drink coffee I get my libido temporarily back. Mofadinil and 5HTP brought it back too so I think it's a neurotransmitter problem.

@Dimebait: Yes it reduces semen volume even with HCG but sunflower lecithin is your friend.

Testosterone injections - Checkmat - 09-22-2018

Quote: (09-22-2018 03:00 AM)DimeBait Wrote:  

Any info on whether TRT makes you shoot blanks? I’ve read it decreases sperm production and that oftentimes, folks take HCG to boost it. What’s the general wisdom?

I got a sperm analysis done a few months after being on TRT. I was damn close to zero. So the girl I was with at the time, I was fucking her raw and blasting in side almost every time. No pregnancies, nothing.

I took a break TRT for a while and tried to restart my HPTA with a big HCG dose. She immediately got pregnant. I had no idea it would work so instantaneously.

My advice for any guy on TRT is to get a sperm analysis done and bank (freeze) some sperm. Costs me a couple hundred dollars per year but no matter what happens in the future, I have some good sperm tucked away in case I want more kids.

Testosterone injections - Bienvenuto - 09-22-2018

Interested in people's thoughts.

43, about to turn 44. Test was 750 or so before I went on cycle.

Been on test for 3 months - standard 250mg ampoule per week. Been going really well.

Looking to do a cruise for the next year with a 6 week blast at the end.

The test cruise will be mainly helping with my physio - doing alot, alot of reps on the daily with test helping with recovery and consistency rather than bulking. (will do endurance cardio at the same time).

Provided I can hit my physiotherapy goals in terms of muscle/tendon lengthening, patella tracking, VMO activation etc.
I might run a blast at the end trying to jack up the bodyweight strength work I will be doing and do a bulk at the same time.

Wanna follow that with a cut late 2019 I'm doing 3 months monastic meditation retreat (another goal) which includes alot of meditation practice/ yoga/ byproduct of detox from all the vegan, herbs and herbal tea diet (alongside walking meditation, sweeping, mopping, wax on/wax off etc.) where I plan to run PCT with Nolvadex.
Bodyweight strength and cardio I can maintain in the monastery.
Done it before.

Asking how a PCT might go seems alot like asking how long is a piece of string.
>However< any insights of why this could work, or may not work, and what to bear in mind would be appreciated.

Testosterone injections - Cr33pin - 09-23-2018

This thread being in the "Fitness" sub thread is a absolute crock of shit. TRT replacement therapy isn't like doing a cycle of steroids. It's not something men get on only to get bigger fucking muscles. Testoterone affects about ever aspect of a mans hormones and what makes a man a man and if someones levels are low and they get on TRT it changes sooooo much more then how much they lift in the gym.

What a joke

Testosterone injections - Emancipator - 09-27-2018

Learn to homebrew, test raws are cheap.

Testosterone injections - PUA_Rachacha - 10-03-2018

Quote: (08-22-2018 12:26 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

^ TRT accelerated my hair loss, but I was already starting to thin out on top. It also INCREASED the thickness and volume of my body hair, according to my ex-wife. My hair (head and body) also seems to grow back very very fast now.

Yeah, hair's definitely falling out more and thinning. But the mental, gym and especially libido gains are worth it. I can and want to fuck anytime now and be rock hard. Before it was a blue moon when I was in the mood. Best thing is that I just feel good all the time mentally and am just enjoying life. I am also probably in the best shape of my life too.

I used to be on Propecia, and while I had amazing hair, it's just not worth it if you're chemically castrated and don't feel great mentally a lot of the time.

Testosterone injections - MrTickle - 10-04-2018

Quote: (10-03-2018 04:30 PM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2018 12:26 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

^ TRT accelerated my hair loss, but I was already starting to thin out on top. It also INCREASED the thickness and volume of my body hair, according to my ex-wife. My hair (head and body) also seems to grow back very very fast now.

Yeah, hair's definitely falling out more and thinning. But the mental, gym and especially libido gains are worth it. I can and want to fuck anytime now and be rock hard. Before it was a blue moon when I was in the mood. Best thing is that I just feel good all the time mentally and am just enjoying life. I am also probably in the best shape of my life too.

I used to be on Propecia, and while I had amazing hair, it's just not worth it if you're chemically castrated and don't feel great mentally a lot of the time.

No thinning on top as I have always had a healthy set of hair. But more body hair and in new places like small amounts on back. Doesn't bother me though. Hair is growing very fast too. Need to visit a barber every 4 weeks now.

Testosterone injections - SweViking - 11-16-2018

Quote: (09-20-2018 06:08 PM)duedue Wrote:  

I've been on TRT for about a year and still don't have my libido back. I think it's either my high estradiol (34 last time) or a neurotransmitter problem.

Maybe try Exemestane

Testosterone injections - Checkmat - 11-19-2018

No matter what I do, my back and shoulder acne won’t go away. Only on 140mg T/wk. Dropped HCG recently to see if it would help. Get labs this week so curious if E is too high.

I’ve also read that high conversion to DHT can cause acne. If E is normal I’m going to try an OTC DHT blocker.

In the mean time, tanning 3x/wk, washing daily with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, wearing clean t shirts to bed. Accutane is not an option due to job restrictions.

Testosterone injections - Northern Wastes - 11-19-2018

Quote: (11-19-2018 12:28 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

No matter what I do, my back and shoulder acne won’t go away. Only on 140mg T/wk. Dropped HCG recently to see if it would help. Get labs this week so curious if E is too high.

I’ve also read that high conversion to DHT can cause acne. If E is normal I’m going to try an OTC DHT blocker.

In the mean time, tanning 3x/wk, washing daily with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, wearing clean t shirts to bed. Accutane is not an option due to job restrictions.

This is one of the main reasons I don't think I could ever start TRT or HGH, as someone who has had moderate to severe face and body acne I feel like my body would just explode with cysts. DHT blockers could help but your best best is to visit a dermatologist and get some type of prescription. If your acne is being caused by hormones odds are salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide aren't going to help that much.

Testosterone injections - MrTickle - 11-21-2018

Get a back scrubber and use head & shoulders shampoo on your back, that will minimize it. Long term it could be because your T, E or both is too high so get bloods done.

I am still early into TRT having only done it for 9 months or so, so still trying to find optimum routine. I had a period 3 months ago with no AI to help get E up from very low levels. This caused an over shoot the other way after a month or so so Acne got quite bad even with head & shoulders. Back on low dose of AI and shifted by T injections from every 5 days to every 7. Acne has now got a lot better. Waiting for next schedule blood test to see where levels are.

Testosterone injections - Emancipator - 11-23-2018

Over the past few months I've got several tests done to track Estradiol/estrogen and testosterone, after noticing slacking gym results and many low T symptoms and bringing up to my PCP, and forcing him to have these done for myself.

I've had two showing in the low range one result upper 200s and another in the mid 300s.

Doctors response "you're within range for mid 20's, a bit higher on the E (hence puberty gyno acting up) but no need for anything to be done, just keep at what you're doing for Gym + Diet and won't continue on the matter"

Tried a walk to get a referral to an endocrinologist, DENIED.

A bit rage of rage seeing how this is in Canada's socialized health care system (and working health care myself I've seen it plenty of times, even was offered to transfer to a new department to help implement this new TRANNY health initiative) and they have no problems getting kids on HRT with hormone blockers and for adults full HRT, and thus free Test if you're going WtM, and estrogen going MtW. These are the same group of people that are now benefactors of new Health policy funding and establishing "Gender Reassignment(my bad "reaffirmation) centres throughout the provinces so the mentally ill can gladly get state sanctioned boob jobs paid for, and a surgeon who will gladly preform the act of cutting off yer genitals and give you a gaping open flesh wound to replace it. ALL ON THE TAXPAYER'S DIME WELCOME TO CANADA

But if you're a straight male under 40 with low T wanting to go a professional route, you're shit out luck.

Decided fuck it, starting my first cycle, hoping I can join the upper chamber's of Kaotics lifting gym.

Please excuse the rant, and Thank you all in this thread and forum subsection for some great posts/solid classic RVF intel !

Testosterone injections - TravelingBodybuilder - 11-23-2018

try pinning 2x a week. pinning once a week gives unstable bloodlevels. unstable bloodlevels=acne.

try pinning 2x a week (monday and thursday is good with test e or test c) and sometimes it takes a while for your body to get adjusted.

this may help.

Testosterone injections - Windom Earle - 11-23-2018

Has anyone here experienced migraines whilst on TRT?

I did a cycle early last year and then went straight on a TRT protocol of 80mgs subcutaneously every 3.5 days (and HCG). No aromatase inhibitor, which I feel is unnecessary on TRT.

I was experiencing a migraine every 2 to 3 weeks on average on that dosage. I’d only had a few migraines in my life before that.

Not sure if it was just a happy accident, but I got lazy and started pinning the same dosage only once per week. I felt no different except the upside is I haven’t had a migraine since (been 4 months now). I did a blood screen in the first few weeks of the change, and my test levels at the end of the week were still reasonably high (all other markers in good ranges also).

I want to say that the migraines were caused by the oil that the the test is suspended in, but I didn’t get any whilst I was doing a 500mg per week cycle, so maybe it was just the particular TRT dose I was on, creating a peculiar interplay.

Testosterone injections - Juan_Antonio - 11-26-2018

hey guys,

im from melbourne and am looking to be pointed in the right direction. (i trust im in the right section and dont need to start a new thread).

Im in need of good doctor so i can get the ball rolling re trt. I have very low levels of free T but would like to get some proper tests done again.

if there's someone on the forum who can help me out, that would be great. Just shoot me a DM.

Cheers
JA