Roosh V Forum
oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: oslo, stockholm or helsinki? (/thread-28463.html)

Pages: 1 2

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Courage Reborn - 09-26-2013

So I hooked up with a blonde hair, blue eyed, giant tittied norwegian girl in Prague. Thoroughly inspired by her snow white beauty, and titties the size of a snowman's head, I now want to go to the source. I need help choosing 1 Scandinavian city for a few days before completing my euro trip.

Stockholm is reputed to have the hottest girls. Although I suspect there is a lot of hype too.

Oslo I heard is most expensive. Though I'm sure all 3 are bad in this respect. My Norway girl lives near here..

Helsinki has the ferry to Tallinn. Thinking it could be a nice option to visit a bonus country only an hour or 2 away.

Can anyone compare these 3 cities for girls & game? (Daygame and night)

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Mekorig - 09-26-2013

I can not speak for myself, i have never been in thos places, but my brother had some time working in Norway, and he loved the quality of women there. Of course, he already have long experience dealing with norweigians in his hometown in Spain.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Vicious - 09-26-2013

It's impossible finding any consensus on Scandinavia with regards to game. No other region in the world has so many contradicting reports.

So go with your heart.

How long are you staying?

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Aer - 09-26-2013

Been to all three:

Helsinki is definitely the easiest of the three, girls are much looser. But don't go to Milliklubi or anything like that.

Stockholm is great during the day seeing all the women, but the clubs are all mostly creepy tourists and immigrants. I would suggest nightlife in Uppsala, all students.

Oslo is... a no go. Super expensive, girls may be slightly easy, but the price isn't worth it. $40 for a liter or so of vodka. Nope.

I keep telling people, but your best option here is second tier cities where you're more of a novelty. Check out Tampere, Turku, Jyvaskylä, Lund, Hammerfors, Bergen, and most definitely check out Åland. Hottest, most pure Scandi girls I've ever seen.

If you want a true experience, go on the Scandinavian booze cruise (a thread for that http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12537.html)

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Mentavious - 09-26-2013

I'm interested in this too as I will be in Scandanvia next May. Trying to choose between Sweden and Finland.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - rudebwoy - 09-26-2013

Since you have a contact there, I would suggest Oslo. The downside is that it is small, very expensive and I would get bored there after a week.

Stockholm is not hype, one of my favourite cities and a good time can be had.

Helsinki would be my last option but the ferry to St Pete's is a big draw, so maybe I would go there and do both.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Courage Reborn - 09-26-2013

Excellent Intel Aer. +1. Strongly considering going 2nd tier. My main concern is speaking English only could be a greater liabilty there, yea? Then with so many to choose from, which would you pick for just 3 or 4 days? Looking for a target rich, english speaking environment...

Rudebwoy, what was the ferry experience like to St. Petes? Was the visa arrangement a hassle? I have a US passport...

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - haywire - 09-26-2013

Sweden if you're black [Image: lol.gif]

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - ... - 09-26-2013

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:50 AM)Aer Wrote:  

Stockholm is great during the day seeing all the women, but the clubs are all mostly creepy tourists and immigrants. I would suggest nightlife in Uppsala, all students.

Which clubs in Stockholm do you go to? And if you don't have a student id, good luck getting into any venue.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - rudebwoy - 09-26-2013

Quote: (09-26-2013 01:28 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Excellent Intel Aer. +1. Strongly considering going 2nd tier. My main concern is speaking English only could be a greater liabilty there, yea? Then with so many to choose from, which would you pick for just 3 or 4 days? Looking for a target rich, english speaking environment...

Rudebwoy, what was the ferry experience like to St. Petes? Was the visa arrangement a hassle? I have a US passport...

I haven't done Finland, although it is high on my list. I would assume you would need a visa to touch down in Russia, but I am sure it would be worth it.

I have visited Iceland (2x), Sweden (3x) and Norway once. All of them are good and you cannot go wrong, I would only do Helsinki combined with Estonia or St Pete's. I have also heard about good things about the ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki.

Many options but all a win win.

Quote: (09-26-2013 01:42 PM)... Wrote:  

Which clubs in Stockholm do you go to? And if you don't have a student id, good luck getting into any venue.

Solidaritet. I had a student ID (20 y.o. here) from the school I went to in Finland. I didn't get a good view of many of the clubs in Stockholm, I'm not a real expert on the city. But from what I've heard from many people the nightlife there is really expensive and all-too Westernized and glamorous.

If you're into that kind of stuff, that's fine. The girls tend to be a bit more reserved until you open up to them a bit usually. I would suggest Uppsala (I'm probably going to end up there) due to the fact that it's a student city, which means two things:

22 year olds and a lot of booze.

Quote: (09-26-2013 01:28 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

No liability whatsoever man, the Scandinavian education system is amazing, everyone speaks a bit or a lot of English. Finns have some issues with it more so than Swedes due to the language difference, but they have to learn it in order to communicate with the outside world because their language (the Finnish language) is literally "otherworldly".

Go Turku man. Great logistics, mostly student city, extremely fun. Stayed there for 6 months (studied abroad), been pining to make a datasheet but I've been a bit busy. My experiences there will last a lifetime, but I believe that any non-Finn will kill it there. Finlandswede girls are beyond amazing too, some of them even retain their old-world views (Think Swedes sans cultural marxism). And they have really cute accents too.

Or Åland Island too, but that's a story which I'll keep to myself [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:20 PM)Aer Wrote:  

Solidaritet. I had a student ID (20 y.o. here) from the school I went to in Finland. I didn't get a good view of many of the clubs in Stockholm, I'm not a real expert on the city. But from what I've heard from many people the nightlife there is really expensive and all-too Westernized and glamorous.

Yeah, it's pretty expensive. That being said you can get away from the glitter and glamour if you stay away from Stureplan..

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:20 PM)Aer Wrote:  

If you're into that kind of stuff, that's fine. The girls tend to be a bit more reserved until you open up to them a bit usually. I would suggest Uppsala (I'm probably going to end up there) due to the fact that it's a student city, which means two things:

22 year olds and a lot of booze.

Yes, Uppsala's great if you're a student!

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - fkexpat - 09-26-2013

I find that hard to believe that you can't get into a venue without student ID. Maybe you can't get into some of the student night venues, but that's definitely not applicable to most of the clubs there.

I find that hard to believe that you can't get into a venue without student ID. Maybe you can't get into a few of the student night venues, but that's definitely not applicable to most of the clubs there.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Cattle Rustler - 09-26-2013

A local Student ID or any student ID?

Good thing I saved my 8 student IDs.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - sheesh - 09-26-2013

You need a student i.d. to get into public clubs in Stockholm ? To keep out the tourists or whats the reason ?

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Laner - 09-26-2013

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:47 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

You need a student i.d. to get into public clubs in Stockholm ? To keep out the tourists or whats the reason ?

Just for places like Uppsalla and Lund. And yes, they are very strict. If you have foreign student ID you need to get it approved
by the student society and get a letter of invitation in order to hit the student nightclubs. Regular (non student) clubs = regular rules.

Quote:Quote:

Stockholm is great during the day seeing all the women, but the clubs are all mostly creepy tourists and immigrants.

What the hell. Have you even been to Stockholm? This is about as far from the truth as anything I have read on here about Sweden (and there are some wild theories on RVF about the place).

Stockholm is great during the day seeing all the women, but the clubs are all mostly creepy tourists and immigrants.

What the hell. Have you even been to Stockholm? This is about as far from the truth as anything I have read on here about Sweden (and there are some wild theories on RVF about the place).

I told you I'm not an expert on the place, and I probably went at the wrong time to the wrong event to the wrong place. Eh. Finland's more my thing.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - EU Explorer - 09-26-2013

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:10 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:47 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Just for places like Uppsalla and Lund. And yes, they are very strict. If you have foreign student ID you need to get it approved
by the student society and get a letter of invitation in order to hit the student nightclubs. Regular (non student) clubs = regular rules.

Yes agree with you totally Laner.
This also contradicts things so not sure if our young friend AER is getting confused or relying on hearsay.

"I didn't get a good view of many of the clubs in Stockholm, I'm not a real expert on the city. But from what I've heard from many people the nightlife there is really expensive and all-too Westernized and glamorous!"

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:56 PM)fkexpat Wrote:  

I find that hard to believe that you can't get into a venue without student ID. Maybe you can't get into a few of the student night venues, but that's definitely not applicable to most of the clubs there.

To be clear I was referring to the student clubs in Uppsala, not normal nightclubs in Stockholm.

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:54 PM)... Wrote:  

To be clear I was referring to the student clubs in Uppsala, not normal nightclubs in Stockholm.

Oh, OK. That makes much more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll refer y'all to my inofficial guide to the nightclubs in Stockholm.

oslo, stockholm or helsinki? - Que enspastic - 09-26-2013

Stockholm, definitely.

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:54 PM)... Wrote:  

Oh, OK. That makes much more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.