Roosh V Forum
X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread (/thread-27488.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 08-27-2013

So instead of making a new thread for every random airfare sale that comes up I have decided to make a thread dedicated to this.

So anytime you come upon a good deal from a US city to an international destination post it here.

I'll start off with this

JFK to Bucharest on Turkish Air(voted best euro airline) for around 700. Best part is that there is no long layover in Instanbul. Negative is that it will be cold out.

Look for other dates in nov and dec

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 08-27-2013

Price and a random date

San Fran/LA fare sale to HKG on Cathay Pacific for 840 in sept/Oct

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 08-28-2013

Canada sale to asia

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Nolecbo - 08-29-2013

This is a 'partner' link from a friend of a friend. If anyone else is an Air Berlin Trade partner feel free to replace this link, otherwise:

http://backclick.airberlin.com/bc/servle...MCZzaWQ9MQ

Which destination would you experienced travelers pick from here for these dates? I was thinking of Thanksgiving Week.

Travel period: October 24 – December 13, 2013 and January 13 - March 21, 2014

[Image: attachment.jpg14179]   

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 08-29-2013

JFK Oslo or Stockholm from mid jan-mid march for around 480. It will be cold as hell but it's a hell of a deal even in the winter

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-03-2013

Lots of good fares from major airports to scandanavia for next spring through summer.

Fares between 550-650 RT if you know your agenda for next summer.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-03-2013

Norwegianair.com

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Lothario - 09-03-2013

^^^ Paging e-mech, Non-Stop from Orlando to Oslo ......

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - el mechanico - 09-03-2013

Quote: (09-03-2013 09:23 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

^^^ Paging e-mech, Non-Stop from Orlando to Oslo ......
Wow but the other 30k I need to party there is the problem..

You can fly to France for like a 100 from there. So that's a 600 dollar flight to Europe during late spring/summer. Not a bad deal.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Nolecbo - 09-03-2013

Quote: (09-03-2013 09:11 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Norwegianair.com

Norwegianair.com is one of those scam sites, you meant norwegian.com

http://www.norwegian.com/us/

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-06-2013

15% off aurfare from Canada to South America when you use the promo code. This special ends 1201am Sept 9. Travel valid between sept 15-Dec 16

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-09-2013

If you would like to visit San Juan, PR (not a popular spot on this forum though) and you live in a city where it is a delta hub then you are in luck. Delta has a year long sale to San Juan from all of the Delta Hubs. Minny has tix for 210-220 during spring break and other dates as does Detroit.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-11-2013

From Frontier, take 14% off winter flights with their latest promo offer. Fares are valid for travel from January 6 through March 13.

Enter promo code FLY2014 when booking to apply discount. All tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm ET, September 12.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-11-2013

North America to Shanghai sale on United.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Cattle Rustler - 09-11-2013

Where do you get all of this stuff?

Quote: (09-11-2013 01:14 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Where do you get all of this stuff?

Fare compare or fly.com

I also have a few email memberships with airlines that send me emails. Alot of times the above sites do the work for me.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-13-2013

Rumor has it that Cathay Pacific will offer $750 RT Newark-HK non stop flights for travel on 3/1-4/30.

Def check on Monday if you are looking to head to Asia from the East coast.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-16-2013

As I said above. Non stop far on Cathay for under 800.

An extremely good fare.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-16-2013

LAX to Cambodia/ KUALA Lampur for 700-800 RT on China Southern for fall travel.

Check random dates nesr late Oct-mid december and this sale could end anytime.

LAX to Beirut on Air Canada for mid 700s for travel in fall.

Long ass flight though with a stop in Montreal and geneva

Use fly.com to visit Canary Islands from JFK for less than 800 with a stop over in Madrid.

Flights are available on Air Europa for travel Sundays-Mondays and Wednesdays, Oct. 27 – Dec. 9. These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!

How we booked: We booked a two- to- three-night stay at the front end of the trip to Madrid from New York City. Then we reserved a five- to- seven-night stay in Tenerife from Madrid. We suggest spending one or two more nights in Madrid before returning to NYC to avoid long layover times.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-18-2013

DCA Boston, LAX,LGA to Panama for low 300s on AA. I saw dates in February so that's a perfect time to travel. Check for Carnival dates if you interested.

X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread - Mentavious - 09-18-2013

American Airlines has some nice deals to Latina America from a few of their US hubs for fall/winter travel.