Roosh V Forum
What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) (/thread-27328.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Roosh - 08-21-2013

[Image: eARvH82.png]

[Image: a74g3d4.png]

[Image: a0VCx5G.png]

[Image: d9X37uL.jpg]

[Image: PJ9WJAG.jpg]

[Image: 4Fj4ZLg.jpg]

[Image: GvKw2uq.png]

[Image: aQvdt2M.jpg]

[Image: kmlpCcG.jpg]

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Courtesy of Misc, which has a 20+ page thread going on the topic

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Que enspastic - 08-21-2013

lol wtf i don't even...

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - n0000 - 08-21-2013

I am skeptical. The guy looks like a 45 year old, ugly, overweight woman. This could easily be faked by giving the girls a couple of dollars to post for him in order to give him credibility. He probably hopes that girls seeing him with cute girls will make them want him more. I can't know for sure unless I were to actually see the guy interact with girls in person. It is within the realm of possibility that he is just a huge, overconfident dick and these girls eat it up. The contrast between his persona and his looks might make him intriguing the same way a midget acting like an arrogant playboy would be.

[edit]
After looking at the first picture again I am calling bullshit. If the guy was really this much of a badass, why would he set his profile picture to a girl sitting on his lap? All the guys who are that good with women don't care enough to include them in the profile picture and don't care about fb that much. It is a picture of the guy only or him doing something fun like climbing a coconut tree. No girls allowed.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Mekorig - 08-21-2013

I have to admit, it is weird. It could be that the guy is making a type of "friendly" game whit thhis girls, or that he is just beign friendzoned by them, and he just use the fact that this girls are sluts to get some gain...

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Roadrunner - 08-21-2013

RJ Berger?

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Roosh - 08-21-2013

Quote: (08-21-2013 10:02 AM)n0000 Wrote:  

I am skeptical. The guy looks like a 45 year old, ugly, overweight woman. This could easily be faked by giving the girls a couple of dollars to post for him in order to give him credibility. He probably hopes that girls seeing him with cute girls will make them want him more. I can't know for sure unless I were to actually see the guy interact with girls in person. It is within the realm of possibility that he is just a huge, overconfident dick and these girls eat it up. The contrast between his persona and his looks might make him intriguing the same way a midget acting like an arrogant playboy would be.

[edit]
After looking at the first picture again I am calling bullshit. If the guy was really this much of a badass, why would he set his profile picture to a girl sitting on his lap? All the guys who are that good with women don't care enough to include them in the profile picture and don't care about fb that much. It is a picture of the guy only or him doing something fun like climbing a coconut tree. No girls allowed.

I sense jealousy!

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Roadrunner - 08-21-2013

It wouldn't be too hard to leverage a current hot girl for more hot girls in a social group. I would imagine that he was in the friendzone with one of the hottest girls in school until he managed to get the girl he was friend zoned with to become his girlfriend. After that he just used the fact that he was selected by a hot girl to get with the others.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Kaywhole - 08-21-2013

I love this fucking kid.

this guy stands in rude defiance of all paradigms of game.

there has to be a logical explanation for this. but i don't have it yet.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Onto - 08-21-2013

A college buddy of mine had way worse acne than this kid, was about 5'4 with a small build but banged the hottest chicks and would have LTR's with some of them. He simply knew how to talk to girls and had an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. That was the upside of hanging with him in bars, the downside was he would often get a Napolean complex when he was drunk and try to pick a fight with the biggest guy in that bar.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Laner - 08-21-2013

I am pretty sure we all knew of at least one guy like this in high school.

I know I did. Really good guy, Tuba player, made people feel good.

Not sure there has to be more to it then that. People like having positive people in their lives who make them feel good. And no one is more positive than a guy who can surround himself with beautiful women. Its a self serving cycle.

Even more so if he can instill hate and jealousy in others.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - soup - 08-21-2013

If it's real, than that has mad game and is the best example of just how powerful game can be. You don't need to be rich, tall, handsome, etc. to be pulling fine women.

An inspiration. Actually makes me realize that I'm must not be doing enough or the right things.

It would be cool if we could get more info on what he's doing.

Maybe we can extend an invitation for him to join the forum.

I hope this thread doesn't get overrun with cheesy WTF gifs like the one in Roosh's link.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Therapsid - 08-21-2013

If you go through the Facebook comments you'll notice that a lot of the girls are repeatedly saying things like "I'm so proud of you!". And then on another pic he shows a before and after of how he lost weight. Again they say how proud they are of him.

In other words, there's a sense that while they like him a lot, they're also patronizing him.

If you go through the thread you'll see his gf is average-looking.

There's lessons to be learned from the guy, but I suspect it adds up to much less than it first appears.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - cardguy - 08-21-2013

My bet is that it is a gay guy - who hangs with alot of girls who think kissing him for photos is 'cute' in an ironic way...

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - patron - 08-21-2013

I think the guy is gay. These girls are his friends. Girls love having gay guys as friends. That's why he can call a girl a Hoe and get away with it.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Clyde - 08-21-2013

I applaud him.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - soup - 08-21-2013

The point is that you can tell from the body language of the girls that they are pointing their sex energy at him. Doesn't matter if he's gay, or if they are just joking with him or whatever.

Kino escalation is kino escalation, and in the right circumstances he could probably push it into bangs.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - kbell - 08-21-2013

From the thread. If that's real that's impressive. Dick pic game.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6115073&d=1377073072]

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - Tuthmosis - 08-21-2013

This is the power of fishbowl game. Unpacking this is actually my current project.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - The Beast1 - 08-21-2013

He got lucky.

Game still applies. My girl had a high school sweetheart that is the quintessence of herb.

For these guys, they were in the right place at the right time. Come college, this kid is going to understand how rough the sexual marketplace is. He probably will not get laid again if his current girlfriend breaks up with him (she will).

He has hit the lottery in dating.

Or he has a big dick and it got around. Seriously, i knew some mad ugly dudes who got laid all of time. Solid 7+ inches.

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - scorpion - 08-21-2013

I agree that he is probably either gay, or naturally effeminate and posing as gay. This, combined with his natural ugliness, essentially makes him harmless to women, so they let their guards down and he can get very close to them. They don't view him as a man, but as a slightly more exotic girlfriend.

This is similar to how eunuchs have been employed throughout history to be servants in the court of Kings and Emperors. The idea was that not only would a eunuch be unable to seduce the King's wives or daughters and impregnate them, but that since he would be unable to father children at all his ambition, and thus his motivation to engage in subterfuge or betrayal, would also be held in check.

Of course, I also admit the possibility this guy could be the living incarnation of game itself. Just doesn't seem likely judging by the pictures. More likely, he's just "that guy" who somehow weaseled himself into the friendzone of a few hot girls, and then exploited it for all it was worth. Now the girls just go along with it because they're girls, and assume that if every other girl is taking pictures with him, there must be a reason (pre-selection at work).

We have to admit it's pretty funny how a few pictures can get our male hamsters going on overdrive.

[Image: malehamster.gif]

What do you think of this guy's game? (pics) - kbell - 08-21-2013

[Image: t7aNwja.png]

Sounds like he is bisexual and easy going.

[Image: attachment.jpg14011]