Roosh V Forum
Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying (/thread-25369.html)

Pages: 1 2

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Vaun - 07-02-2013

This is the stupidest thing I have ever fucking read.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/13-things...op-saying/

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - SpiderKing - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 10:07 AM)puckman Wrote:  

This is the stupidest thing I have ever fucking read.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/13-things...op-saying/

“You’re overanalyzing”

Change to: "You're hamsterbating"

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - chexmix - 07-02-2013

Shows more of a reflection of the guys this girl dates then anything else.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Ryre - 07-02-2013

“I don’t have time for a relationship”

“Relationships are too dramatic for me”

“I really like you but I’m not in the place to commit to someone right now”

“Oh sorry I was out of town (and couldn’t respond to texts)”

Sounds like this was written by a girl who is having trouble getting and keeping the attention of an attractive man.

Quote: (07-02-2013 10:44 AM)Ryre Wrote:  

Sounds like this was written by a girl who is having trouble getting and keeping the attention of an attractive man.

sounds like most rationale men

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Hades - 07-02-2013

And the RVF says game is dead.
Even though this sounds like it's all from just one guy.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Tuthmosis - 07-02-2013

Correction:

"Written by a girl girl hard-riding the carousel."

[Image: carousel.gif]

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - greensteelhead - 07-02-2013

Agree with all of you. This is the dumbest flicking thing I wasted time on today. What a waste of space and air!

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - JimNortonFan - 07-02-2013

Another delusional hamster.

“You look better without makeup”

Most women wear makeup for themselves, or for other women. We want to be attractive to our partners, sure, but we don’t want to be denigrated for something we enjoy or view as necessary.

Translation: Makeup gives me the illusion that I can attract the alpha I want. It's true I don't wear make up for you, I wear makeup desperately hoping that Alpha Man will steal me away from you and give me the best 5 minutes of my life, the 5 minutes I've been looking forward to and will look back on fondly when I'm 90.

“I want a girl who will order a burger on a date”

Men are always saying this. Just let someone order what they want, it actually says very little about their personality.

Says a tremendous amount about the person, especially where it's ordered. The difference between The Counter and The Urge or In N Out is enormous. Any woman who picks The Counter over the other 2 you know is more hypergamous. What does she order on it? Does it have to be organic, humane, approved by the FDA? Does she ask for substitutions? Does she ask for substitutions when the menu plainly states no substitutions? Does she order a veggie burger? What she's saying here is she doesn't want burger drippings on her face/clothes ruining her chances at alpha.

One more delusional alpha chasing Hamster. Move along guys, we've seen it before.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Kingsley Davis - 07-02-2013

Fatty hamster rambling, shocking.

"ABOUT CHRISSY
Chrissy Stockton is a producer at Thought Catalog. She has a degree in philosophy and likes to use it to think analytically about Ke$ha and internet memes. If you have a cute dog, she would appreciate it if you would tweet pictures to her at <a href=”http://twitter.com/xsssy”>@xsssy</a>."

[Image: attachment.jpg13053]   

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Last Parade - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 12:02 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Was just coming in to post as much. As soon as I read "I want a girl who takes care of herself/I want a girl who is healthy" I knew we were dealing with a fatty.

And a degree in philosophy...well, at least it's not a degree in women/gender studies.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Edmund Dantes - 07-02-2013

Youtube censored me because they said I promoting hate speech. They claim to support free speech but they fail to realize that free speech goes both ways, idiots. As a result, this fat bitch felt a tiny bit of my online rage. I hope she starves herself to death. Fat fuck.

EDIT- Don't wanna spread negative vibes on this thread. I'll leave it there so Ms. Piggy can gorge her fatass on my words and let it slowly eat her up at night. She ain't gonna have a peaceful night sleep for a while, that's for sure.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Excelsior - 07-02-2013

Wait, who wrote the article?

"ABOUT CHRISSY
Chrissy Stockton is a producer at Thought Catalog. She has a degree in philosophy and likes to use it to think analytically about Ke$ha and internet memes."

Oh. Well, in that case

[Image: 6vI0rAp.gif]

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Soma - 07-02-2013

She's grotesquely obese, which clearly explains everything.

[Image: BNpOMVZCQAAwezo.jpg]

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - JoyStick - 07-02-2013

the sad part is a lot of simps are going take that hippo seriously.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - delicioustacos - 07-02-2013

The fact that Thought Catalog is popular makes me want to set myself on fire.

Quote: (07-02-2013 01:16 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

The fact that Thought Catalog is popular makes me want to set myself on fire.

they typically have top tier stuff, very promising new site. I read Ryan Holiday there every time he posts. This popped up in my news feed as they were promoting it to their social nets. definitely bottom of the barrel, probably paying this intern+ chicken feed to churn out quality content like this.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Brenden - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 12:24 PM)Last Parade Wrote:  

And a degree in philosophy...well, at least it's not a degree in women/gender studies.

I was originally going to major in philosophy in college. It's only marginally better than gender studies.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Tengen - 07-02-2013

We need an ROK version, stat.

Thirteen things women must stop saying.

1/ "I don't swallow"
2/ "I don't do anal"
3/ "I have a boyfriend"
4/ "male privilege"
5/ "creepy"
6/ "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve my best"
7/ "I don't cook"
8/ "patriarchy"
9/ "pansexual"
10/ "um...like...whatever..."
11/ "buy me a drink"
12/ "I have a headache"
13/ "think about the children"

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Teedub - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 03:49 PM)Brenden Wrote:  

I was originally going to major in philosophy in college. It's only marginally better than gender studies.

Not really mate, Philosophy is intellectual at the highest level, it may not land you a job directly, but you're studying exemplary thinkers and their ideas. On the other hand, Gender Studies is a joke and no proper university should offer it as a degree. I mean, studying the wage gap and studying Plato's Republic cannot be compared.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Aliblahba - 07-02-2013

Comment added. Feel free to pile on.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Last Parade - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 04:56 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2013 03:49 PM)Brenden Wrote:  

Not really mate, Philosophy is intellectual at the highest level, it may not land you a job directly, but you're studying exemplary thinkers and their ideas. On the other hand, Gender Studies is a joke and no proper university should offer it as a degree. I mean, studying the wage gap and studying Plato's Republic cannot be compared.

I think we all have respect for anyone who studies the classics of philosophy, and it can be high-level thinking for sure, but I imagine Brenden's comment was made regarding employability post-graduation, which is what I meant when I made my comment (and you also acknowledged so we're all on the same page).

If it's a precursor to a Masters in some other discipline, or Law school or something, sure; but how do you pay off the student loans with just a BA in Philosophy... feels like another case of going to university to study your passion which has little to no applicability outside of academia.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Nonpareil - 07-02-2013

Quote:Quote:

“My ex is crazy”

Your ex is absolutely not an actual crazy person, and if she is, you should probably think of a kinder way to say it. You are the kind of person who writes off people they used to care deeply about as mentally deficient. It’s not a far leap to assume you were probably an asshole to her and then didn’t like when she had a proportionate reaction.

Manslation: 'The cost of dealing with her bullshit, which was considerable, began to exceed the joy of fucking her.'

(My ex absolutely isn't crazy? How do you know that? Why should I try to put it more kindly? She's not here.

I bolded the word 'used', operative word here; I used to care about several girls, and now I don't. Some were crazy, and they aren't here, and I just said it.)

“I want a girl who takes care of herself/I want a girl who is healthy”

Does not mean this literally. This means “I want a girl who is slender” and not “I would like someone who has gone to therapy and worked through their emotional issues.” All means of taking care of yourself/being healthy are not equal.

Manslation: 'I don't fuck fat or ugly girls.'

(Slimness is a big indicator of female health. I don't take care of myself so I can fuck fat girls. Who gives a shit about therapy? You call it 'working through your emotional issues', I call it 'paying $60 an hour to unload on someone, when you could just have gone to a friend or family member for free')

“You’re overanalyzing”

I’ve never understood this statement. What does over thinking even mean? Isn’t thinking a good thing? Furthermore, if I have already thought of it telling me I am thinking too much doesn’t make the thought go away. Since we’ve already arrived on this topic, can’t we just talk about it, settle it, and move on?

Manslation: 'This conversation is excruciating. Come over here and suck my dick.'

“I’m just a laid back guy”

If you’ve ever scrolled through men on an online dating site you know that this is the first sentence of every guys profile. Literally every guy. There’s like, four exceptions and they’re all lawyers.

Manslation: '...Oh shit, how do I finish this OkC profile!?'

(I will score her a point for this one; it's the go-to label that boring guys place on themselves.)

Everyone has the same amount of time in a day, but they have different priorities. If you prioritize working a lot and hanging out with your friends at this stage in your life, that’s awesome, stand behind your choices.

Manslation: 'If I keep at it, in three years I'll be making enough money/have enough status to get a girl twice as hot as you.'/'I'm already fucking a girl who beats you in every meaningful way, why should I commit to you?'

(So it's okay for women to do this, but men aren't allowed to put time and effort into their interpersonal relationships and their careers? Also no, not everyone has the same amount of time in a day; I'd think (having been both at separate times) that an unemployed guy has more time in his day than, say, a contractor does.)

This is something men say when they are trying to enter into a friends with benefits type relationship with you. It’s supposedly the best of both worlds because you can get sex and attention without having to do the tedious maintenance of a relationship. In reality, this relationship will be equally dramatic but you just lose your ability to credibly complain about it because you don’t have the “official label” which apparently is a magical prerequisite to getting your feelings hurt.

Manslation: 'All of my friends who are in relationships hate their lives, and frankly, most of you girls either aren't worth it, can't be trusted or both.'

(Tactic I have been using for years to keep the 'where is this going?' chat at bay: 'I just got out of something serious and don't really want to jump back into something just yet...', where I will add things about how I was 'hurt', or it was 'dysfunctional' or (yes, per point one) 'she was crazy' depending on the nature and personality of the girl.

Works well.)

“But you got me hard”

This is used as a reason you should have sex with someone you were hooking up with when you’ve previously tried to shut it down. That is way icky.

Manslation: LMR: 'If you don't finish what you started, then not only are you a cunt, but the taxi ride back to your place is $45 and no buses are running this late.'/No LMR: 'This seems like the best way of telling you to finish the job without 'hurting your feeeeeeeelings!''.

(As a response to LMR: 'You're in my bed in just your underwear, what did you expect, we'd cuddle and talk about our hopes and dreams?'

In any other context: This is an extremely beta thing to say.)

“You look better without makeup”

Most women wear makeup for themselves, or for other women. We want to be attractive to our partners, sure, but we don’t want to be denigrated for something we enjoy or view as necessary.

Manslation: 'When we went out last week I was ready 45 minutes before you were. Gay.' / 'I'm just trying to score points, totally unaware that this is counter-intuitive but I'll just say it anyways.'

(What a crock of shit; anything and everything women do, they do so with the expressed purpose of pleasing high-value men...okay well maybe that's not 100% true, but they definitely don't do it for other women...)

You don’t really like me. And that’s okay. Be real though.

Manslation: 'You're good enough to fuck but not good enough to commit to.'

(This shit is scorched Earth level-shit right here; it's the male equivalent of 'I see you as more of a friend/brother...')

The crazy thing about mobile phones is that they are mobile, they go with you. I guarantee you will have your phone in your pocket for your entire life. Just say “I’m probably going to focus on my friends” and assume the person you are talking to has the emotional intelligence to deal with the truth rather than asking them to suspend the reality that it is extremely unlikely you did not have service/check your phone for an entire weekend.

Manslation: 'Believe it or not, my existence doesn't revolve around you.'

(Bolded 1: I am not a 22 year old girl; my life will not be made any more or less unpleasant by not having 24/7 access to my Facebook and Twitter profiles.

Bolded 2: Do women have emotional intelligence? I've heard it enough times that I almost believe it's true...but there's a difference between emotional intelligence and the ability to not act on or express every.single.emotion that runs through your head.

What if I keep my phone on silent? What if there was no service? What if I'm out of the country and don't have international roaming and don't want to pay out the nose to text you before bed? Millions of variables at play here.)

“I want a girl that doesn’t care about her appearance”

Manslation: 'As long as she isn't fat or ugly.'

“I want a girl who will order a burger on a date”

Men are always saying this. Just let someone order what they want, it actually says very little about their personality.

Manslation: 'I want a simple, low-maintenance girl who doesn't have 2500 different neuroses and requirements.'

“Hey baby!”

Uttered when walking down the street. Catcalling is so confusing to me. What do you expect to happen? The best case scenario seems to be that I would stop and talk to you but I feel like only a person with low self-esteem would do that since it’s kind of a degrading experience. So, are you trolling for girls with low self-esteem? That’s a bad look, man. If you aren’t trolling for girls with low self-esteem what is your game? Just to assert that you can say shit to girls without repercussions? Stop this now.

Manslation: 'Damn she's fine...think of an opener, think of an opener, think of an opener...Hey baby!'

(Low self-esteem certainly makes things easier, even if it's hamburgered right into the middle of one of the biggest lies I've ever read; that women dislike male attention. Getting a notch out of a 'hey baby!' opener I would consider respectable game, it's like going direct while handicapping yourself slightly off the tee.)

What do you think girls? Would you rather hear the truth?

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - Ziltoid - 07-02-2013

I'm not defending catcalling here (I think it's uncivilized and downright retarded) but how in the fuck is it "degrading"?
Spoken like a fat slob who nobody would ever actually catcall to begin with, Chrissy.

Written by a girl. 13 Things Men Need To Stop Saying - vinman - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 01:04 PM)Soma Wrote:  

She's grotesquely obese, which clearly explains everything.

[Image: BNpOMVZCQAAwezo.jpg]

LAND WHAAAAAALLLLLEEEE!!!!