Roosh V Forum
New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: New Job Opportunity: Article Writing (/thread-24963.html)

Pages: 1 2

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - thegmanifesto - 06-18-2013

This Job Thread: Job Opportunity: Social Media Work, has been a great success.

I have been able to get a ton of Forum Members paid for some super easy work for some easy money.

Like I mentioned on that thread, I have a business partner that owns a social media company and has some more quick and easy work.

Since you guys have been doing such a good job on the earlier stuff, I suggested to him that it would be good to get you guys to do this stuff too. I know a lot of you guys are really good writers, so it only makes sense to get paid to do a little writing that you guys do on here all day long anyways and actually get paid to do it.

The Job:

Re-writing articles. About 500 words. No duplicate content. The articles must be completely re-written and no errors (ie grammar, mispellings etc).

Think of this like re-writing an article for school. Super easy.

You do not need to do any research or anything. I send you an article and you re-write it without duplicating sentences. Again, super easy.

The Pay:

$35 cash money to your Paypal account. First come first serve.

Sure, my partner could get this done on Fiverr or something for $5 per article, but I convinced him to use you guys. I know you guys are prompt and are good writers.

Plus, I like to give back to you guys as much as I can, and if it helps you guys get a plane ticket to some city or country, hey, that makes me happy.

There will be a "trial period" of one article done by anyone who wants to do this that must be done for free. (There was no way for me to get around this with my business partner). If you do a great job, you will then be hired to do re-write articles at $35 per 500 word (or so) article.

This also may be an ongoing gig for the people that do great work.

The Requirements/Process:

1. You can be located anywhere. (Location independent job for you cats).

2. You must have a Paypal account to get paid, no checks.

3. Email me at thegmanifesto at yahoo dot com for specifics and instruction. Put "RVF New Job Opportunity: Article Writing____(your username)" in the subject line so I can keep you guys straight.

4. Once you email me, I will send you an article to be re-written to see the quality of your work. Again, this is a "trial" and you will not be paid (again guys I tried).

5. If the re-written article is satisfactory, you will then be sent another article to be re-written and if it is also satisfactory, I will make sure my business partner pays you. Once you get past the first trial, you will obviously be paid on each additional article you do.

Anyone can read this thread and see that I make sure you guys do get paid in a timely manner Job Opportunity: Social Media Work.

This may start and stop at any given time so watch this thread.

Also, post any questions on this thread you have as well.

Look forward to working with you guys again.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - Vicious - 06-18-2013

What name will the material be published in?

Quote: (06-18-2013 01:59 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

What name will the material be published in?

I am not sure if I follow your question completely.

They will be used for blog posts for a website (not The G Manifesto of course).

They will not have the person's who re-writes the articles name attached in any way.

I hope that answered your question.

Let me know if it didn't.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - GreenGranted - 06-18-2013

It sounds like you're paying people for plagiarism. Is this true? Or does this have something to do with search engine optimalisation? (I just did a quick google search on rewriting articles and this came up.)

Not plagiarism.

Yes, SEO.

Damn.

I got straight up bombarded.

If you haven't yet sent me an email, give me until further notice to catch up.

If you have already sent me an email, I will get back to you.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - SteveWPNW - 06-18-2013

Quote: (06-18-2013 02:48 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not plagiarism.

Yes, SEO.

I tried to send you a PM, but your box was full. I've done content writing in the past for textbroker, private site owners (that I met through KeywordAcademy), and I had my own adsense websites before the Google Panda update rolled through. Please send me back a message to my gmail account, my username is wong.steve1

Thanks

Ok, I have emailed everyone back so far (SteveWPNW, give me a little time to get back to you).

I have had some good questions.

1. You may use the identical quotes if there are quotes in your article.

---

Also, just for clarification, I may send you 2 articles if they are short, totaling 500 words.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - GreenGranted - 06-19-2013

To be honest I'm a bit surprised so many people jumped at this - it sounds to good to be true. I know your credibility, gmanifesto. This may just be a lucrative job. However, I believe it's never bad to be cautious. This work can be done at fiverr (I just checked it out) for 5 dollars (like you said).

Fiverr includes a rating system, so that you can easily sort the trustworthy/senior members from the newcomers. There are enough people who are practically doing exactly this for a day job. They have stakes in the game, too - if they fail to deliver within the deadline their rep goes down.

Yet, somehow you convinced your business partner to pay sevenfold for random forum members, who have less to lose by not delivering, and are probably less skilled at doing the work.

Again, I'm not doubting people'll get their money, but something is up. My bet is either sexual content (which most people at fiverr refuse to do for some reason) or because fiverr doesn't accept paypal, and your partner doesn't want to use credit cards for payment.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - Beyond Borders - 06-19-2013

Quote: (06-19-2013 01:36 AM)GreenGranted Wrote:  

To be honest I'm a bit surprised so many people jumped at this - it sounds to good to be true. I know your credibility, gmanifesto. This may just be a lucrative job. However, I believe it's never bad to be cautious. This work can be done at fiverr (I just checked it out) for 5 dollars (like you said).

Fiverr includes a rating system, so that you can easily sort the trustworthy/senior members from the newcomers. There are enough people who are practically doing exactly this for a day job. They have stakes in the game, too - if they fail to deliver within the deadline their rep goes down.

Yet, somehow you convinced your business partner to pay sevenfold for random forum members, who have less to lose by not delivering, and are probably less skilled at doing the work.

Again, I'm not doubting people'll get their money, but something is up. My bet is either sexual content (which most people at fiverr refuse to do for some reason) or because fiverr doesn't accept paypal, and your partner doesn't want to use credit cards for payment.

GManifesto is not only a long-standing member but has offered work on here before and no one came back bitching about him being a con-artist. This isn't like the warrior forum where publicly calling someone out for being a fraud is against forum rules.

As for the rate being high, you may just have a narrow-minded view of the writing markets. Plenty of people write articles for $5 per article too. I often get $30 - $50, and I have one long-running client who pays $100+ for 300 - 500 word pieces. I've talked with quite a few people whose clients keep their schedule fully booked at those rates and even much higher.

So it's certainly not out of the question. Some clients know that higher rates buy better quality and better work ethics.

I will say that I don't typically ever write a first article for free because that is a common scam, but with the G I gave the benefit of the doubt and sent an email. He's contributed a lot here and I hardly think he's going to start scamming forum members to earn a buck.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - T and A Man - 06-19-2013

Let's take a new approach here, this has already shown the first signs of turning sour.

G, whilst not applying for this opportunity here, I send a big thank you and acknowledgment for being someone that delivers something of tangiable value on this forum.

This is an expression of gratitude. Nothing more, nothing less. ** THANK YOU **

The hate has to stop fellas, get your heads out of the cynacism and eny that plagues our modern societies, we turn to each other here to escape that.

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:21 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Let's take a new approach here, this has already shown the first signs of turning sour.

G, whilst not applying for this opportunity here, I send a big thank you and acknowledgment for being someone that delivers something of tangiable value on this forum.

This is an expression of gratitude. Nothing more, nothing less. ** THANK YOU **

The hate has to stop fellas, get your heads out of the cynacism and eny that plagues our modern societies, we turn to each other here to escape that.

lol "Fellas?" One guy doubts him (and is rebuked) and you give up on the boys of the forum...? Wow, you're sensitive today...

[Image: huh.gif]

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - thegmanifesto - 06-19-2013

GreenGranted -

No, not sexual content.

I gave the reasons why this is on here above. In short:

1. Guys on here are good writers.

2. Guys on here are writing all day anyway, so I know they will be prompt.

3. Guys on here did a great job with the past project.

4. I feel I know the guys on here and trust them.

5. If I can offer a Location Independent Job to guys on here, well, isn't that what the forum is all about?

6. I have access to guys being able to get paid. I would rather have my friends on RVF get paid and take a trip somewhere dope than get some random Indian guy paid on fiverr. This might be hard to understand for some, but it is pretty consistent with my personality that I don't mind paying more for what I think is right.

Hell, I would like to see this become a little more the future of The Lifestyle Section of the forum; guys working together on projects.

I would love to work with some guys on here in an investing capacity or something else down the road.

I hope that answered your questions.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - T and A Man - 06-19-2013

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:24 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

lol "Fellas?" One guy doubts him (and is rebuked) and you give up on the boys of the forum...? Wow, you're sensitive today...

[Image: huh.gif]

I would suggest you're the one who is displaying sensitivty if you perceive what I said to encompass you, or 100% of the reader base.

i) fellas is plural

Whilst one voice has displayed dissent, I'm aware of the track record of this place, which is why I got in early, change the tack and decided to;

Quote:Quote:

take a new approach here, this has already shown the first signs of turning sour.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - MikeCF - 06-19-2013

When I needed a logo done, I went to Bronan the Barbarian rather than some Indian offshore company. I even paid him a little more than the bargained for price because the work exceeded my expectations.

Some of us don't go around trying to chisel everyone for every buck and are happy to "share the wealth" and "keep things in the family - even when that means paying a little over market/Indian rates.

Haters will never understand that mentality.

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:34 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

I would suggest you're the one who is displaying sensitivty if you perceive what I said to encompass you, or 100% of the reader base.

i) fellas is plural

Whilst one voice has displayed dissent, I'm aware of the track record of this place, which is why I got in early, change the tack and decided to;

Quote:Quote:

take a new approach here, this has already shown the first signs of turning sour.

I wasn't being sensitive but sarcastic. I just found your reaction very odd and out-of-place. Maybe you're referring to the other job thread, as I never read it and may have missed the shit-storm.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - GreenGranted - 06-19-2013

Thanks for the reply g and beyond borders.

In all honesty, I can't see why anyone would call me a hater or cynicist for that post. I did not want to discredit the OP in any way. I thought it was a very lucrative offer, and I did a bit of research. I was surprised no one else did. I threw that out for people to see. I readily admit I do not have further knowledge of the market price for this kind of thing.

It's just that this kind of cautiousness has served me well.

Again, I do not doubt people will get their money. I might've been a bit too assertive, especially on the last paragraph --- my apologies for that.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - booshala - 06-19-2013

I agree with MikeCF's take on things... you see successful groups of people and they always tend to recycle their money within the group. Just seems like another example of that. I did three or four rounds with MPM on the review writing and he was always solid about requirements and I always got paid same day I sent him the finished reviews. Great way to earn some walking around money.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - Matt3B - 06-19-2013

Put simply, if you have your doubts or concerns, don't put yourself forward. It's no skin off your back to not get involved.

If people want to put themselves forward and take what some may call a risk, then so be it. Let them. I emailed Gmanifesto earlier because I trust him. He is a well known person on here with a lot of rep points (another factor in deducing whether he's trying to fuck people over or not) so why would he risk his reputation and name to hustle a few guys on the forum?

No need for this to "turn sour" at all. Either you're in, and you email G enquiring, or you're out in which case, keep out of it. There's nothing worse than people butting into other people's business with their own snarky opinions when they're not planning to get involved at all.

Respect, G. I like the way you've gone about it and conducted yourself.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - GreenGranted - 06-20-2013

Quote: (06-19-2013 08:39 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Put simply, if you have your doubts or concerns, don't put yourself forward. It's no skin off your back to not get involved.

If people want to put themselves forward and take what some may call a risk, then so be it. Let them. I emailed Gmanifesto earlier because I trust him. He is a well known person on here with a lot of rep points (another factor in deducing whether he's trying to fuck people over or not) so why would he risk his reputation and name to hustle a few guys on the forum?

No need for this to "turn sour" at all. Either you're in, and you email G enquiring, or you're out in which case, keep out of it. There's nothing worse than people butting into other people's business with their own snarky opinions when they're not planning to get involved at all.

Respect, G. I like the way you've gone about it and conducted yourself.

Matt,

I respect your opinion, but if you think general inquisitiveness is a 'snarky opinion', we're not on the same page. Hell, we're in different books.

I know g has a great reputation. But I always watch out before I cross the street. Even a very quiet one.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - The Troubled One - 06-20-2013

G, I sent you an email, did you see it?

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - thegmanifesto - 06-20-2013

Quote: (06-20-2013 02:13 AM)The Troubled One Wrote:  

G, I sent you an email, did you see it?

I didn't.

Did you put your name in the subject line?

I haven't responded to anyone that emailed me after I posted this:

Quote: (06-18-2013 03:39 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Damn.

I got straight up bombarded.

If you haven't yet sent me an email, give me until further notice to catch up.

If you have already sent me an email, I will get back to you.

I got pretty overwhelmed with emails.

I want to work through them and not get confused with all the back and forth.

Again, if you emailed me after I posted that, give me sometime to work through everything.

There is a good chance you can still do this as it seems some people might not come thru.

The first people who responded have already done the work and have been paid so things are moving along.

Keep watching this thread for updates.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - Architekt - 06-20-2013

Are there still positions? And are there any specific topics these articles are based on?

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - presidentcarter - 06-21-2013

I completed the work and G's business partner paid me promptly via PayPal.

About 30 minutes of easy work.

New Job Opportunity: Article Writing - R Smoov - 06-21-2013

I've done both the social media job and the article writing job. Got paid the next day.

To be honest working on projects with RVF members is pretty fun. You make connections and close friends by doing so.