Roosh V Forum
Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? (/thread-24441.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Exactaking - 06-01-2013

Am I just a dittohead for the manosphere, or is the ratio between male attractiveness to female attractiveness in relationships getting out of whack. Are buff guys who spend half their lives to impress women selling themselves short?

Look at this picture that was on my facebook thread:

[Image: 969356_10201125568724296_1694115453_n.jpg]

What number would give the guy and what would you give the girl?

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - JimNortonFan - 06-01-2013

Her: 3

Him: 5-6

The pic isn't great but the dude looks like he's just a regular guy. The kind of guy that plays by the rules, respects other people, works, pays taxes, obeys the law. You know, the kind of guy that makes a civilization work. Those guys are viewed as dogshit by most women over a 5. They think they can get alpha instead.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - GenJx - 06-01-2013

looks like a father daughter picture

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Therapsid - 06-01-2013

He's a good looking dude. Looks like Michael Phelps. Hate rating guys, but he's a 7 at least. They're pushing the attractiveness ratio that's for sure.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - DiorHomme - 06-01-2013

I have seen a lot of "regular" guys with women above them in looks. Usually money is somehow involved. Women, especially in suburbia, are looking for the "safe bet". Guy in khakis who is in at least decent shape & works a middle-management job.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - cardguy - 06-01-2013

That girl in the picture above reminds me of something.

I see girls like this all the time.

Now - she is young, not fat and not hideously ugly.

Therefore - if she learned to master makeup, did her hair up, have better posture/confidence and wore sexy clothes - she could be an '8'. Easily.

We have seen lots of examples of this in this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23031.html

The common thing I notice about these girls is a lack of confidence.

It is almost like they have being raised not to think of themselves as sexual beings. As such - whenever I see girls like this I can tell straight away that the parents have guided them down the wrong path. And are probably frigid, very religious or don't want their girls to stop being children.

Shame - since it wouldn't take too much effort to bump them up 2-3 points.

We talk alot about 'game' on this site. And people spend years working on it and discussing it. But for alot of these young girls - they could get their shit sorted out in just a single day.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Parlay44 - 06-01-2013

I'm a total face-man. I wouldn't even look at her at the bar. I'd still probably hit it but only if she made it rediculously easy. She has a puffy dough face. She's a 4 on a good day.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - kosko - 06-01-2013

You see this in Toronto often.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Fredster - 06-01-2013

That guys doesn't look bad or regular, easy 7.5.

The chick though, just a 2-3. not the best.

This guy definitely traded down...a lot. If i looks as good as him I'd only talk to 8-9s.

He does need to pt on some muscle, but he looks 5'10 + , so I don't think he needs to bulk up that much.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - MikeCF - 06-01-2013

I see it all the time.

If you're just a regular, good guy, your life is garbage.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - aphelion - 06-01-2013

What's wrong with you people? That's a nice looking girl there. I'd say she's objectively more attractive than he is.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - GenJx - 06-01-2013

hard to say since shes not wearing any make up it looks like, most girls drop 2 or 3 points without it. but hes dating down

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Brodiaga - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 09:15 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

What's wrong with you people? That's a nice looking girl there. I'd say she's objectively more attractive than he is.

I disagree. The girl is unattractive. The guy is probably lazy, too lazy to find a decent one.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - aphelion - 06-01-2013

She's young, fit, and has reasonably pleasant features and seems to be a pleasant individual. I don't see how you guys are coming up with all this 2/10 WNB tomfoolery.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - tomtud - 06-01-2013

Maybe she (family) has a lot of money!!!!? Or connections?

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - lovejoy - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 09:35 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Maybe she (family) has a lot of money!!!!? Or connections?

She looks like she's all of 13 and his daughter, you guys must be blind.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - OGNorCal707 - 06-01-2013

Being as superficial as possible I'd say the guys is probably a 7.5 in terms of what females would rate (assuming he's 5 ft. 11 +), the girl on the other hand I'd rate her a 6, maybe it could go a 1/2 point either way up or down, it doesn't look like a great picture of her, she's not wearing make-up, and you can't really tell what her body looks like, other than she's not fat. It looks like she probably doesn't have big tits, but maybe she's got a really tight rocking ass. Also, they do look romantically involved, but it could be possible that this is just this guys' sister, cousin, neighbor, friend, etc.? Are we certain that they are dating/fucking, or is this just a random pic from off the internet. Back story?

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - jdreise - 06-01-2013

No way in hell would I fuck that girl. Not even after 15 drinks and a 3-month drought. No way in hell.

Quote: (06-01-2013 09:24 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

She's young, fit, and has reasonably pleasant features and seems to be a pleasant individual. I don't see how you guys are coming up with all this 2/10 WNB tomfoolery.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Sebastian - 06-01-2013

Do you know her background?

I say she is educated (probably up to masters), east coast type, classy girl and articulate

I am pretty sure a lot of guys here will choose a decent looking bar garbage chick over her.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Therapsid - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 10:40 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Do you know her background?

I say she is educated (probably up to masters), east coast type, classy girl and articulate

I am pretty sure a lot of guys here will choose a decent looking bar garbage chick over her.

To fuck? Yup. A trashy, shamelessly cleavage bearing, tramp-stamp wearing, wandering eyes staring bar whore would be a better fuck than Plain Jane over here. By far.

For a relationship? I know this type. As far as girls in this country go, they make good girlfriends. She's probably feminine, somewhat submissive, and exhibits maternal instincts. But she's also plain as fuck. Could you be faithful to that? Nah. But as long as she can tolerate Phelps-lookalike disappearing random nights, then it might make sense to stick with this boring chick.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Veloce - 06-01-2013

I think she's cute. Man, it cracks me up how guys can never agree on aesthetics...

I like "girly" girls. Girls that can pass for 16 when they're 26. Short, trim, kind of dorky. Obviously can't tell from the pic but that girl looks really petite, like under 100 lbs. She'd be fun to pick up, fold her legs way back behind her ears, and plow the living shit out of her.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Basil Ransom - 06-01-2013

Funny, I talked to a German girl who looked like that last night. She's a 5 to me. For a 5, I'm constitutionally incapable of trying. Conversation with a 5 gets draining pretty quickly, unless they're a great conversationalist. Bailing is inevitable. But if she starts grabbing my junk and is ready to fuck, I'll let it happen.

0-4: Would not bang under almost any circumstances
5: Will bang if she throws herself at you; otherwise will not
6: Will try to bang for the night, and willing to put in 1-2 dates to bang
7: Will put in 3-5 dates (with care not to get blue-balled), and date casually

He's a decent looking guy. I'd give him a 7-7.5, sans dorky expression.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - Andy_B - 06-01-2013

No.

When I look around I never see "hypergamy."

Just don't see it.

See tons of dudes dating up and tons of women dating down.

The overall ratio seems to be about even.

IMO, the hypergamy thing may be true of hookups, but for long term relationships it's just not really true. If you WANT to see hypergamy, you CAN see it, because you can always tell yourself a girl is less attractive than she is. If you're reading too many MRA blogs, and it's a huge influence on your thinking, then you'll start seeing hypergamy everywhere. Another good reason to focus on game blogs instead of MRA blogs.

Quote: (06-01-2013 11:22 PM)Andy_B Wrote:  

No.

When I look around I never see "hypergamy."

Just don't see it.

See tons of dudes dating up and tons of women dating down.

The overall ratio seems to be about even.

Do you live in the U.S.? A good plurality, and even an outright majority, of relationships involve dudes dating down.

A good measure of this is simply noting the BMI of couples you see. Its much more common to see an obese girl with an average weight dude than vice versa.

Male to Female Attractiveness Ratio in Couples: Over 2 now? - iknowexactly - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 09:24 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I agree there may be some pointy-elbows syndrome here.

It's just her smile is not attractive, but her facial structure is not too bad and she appears not fat, which puts her in the top half of Americans automatically.

Pale Irish-looking chicks like that I've fucked also cut loose wonderfully, come very violently (fun) losing control both physically and emotionally, and talk dirty about how they're "yours" etc.

His eyes are too close together to be much above average but he has a glow of good health, looks athletic, humorous, and compassionate.

However he does look working-class and not exceptionally bright.

Presuming she's fucking his brains out and telling him she loves him, cleaning up after him, etc, how much of a better deal do you think he can get if he's not addicted to new pussy all the time? A lot of guys aren't.

If she is submissive and horny, it would be a real pain for him to replace her. Probably dozens and dozens of approaches to entitled bitched to match her.