Roosh V Forum
Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... (/thread-24385.html)

Pages: 1 2

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheCaptainPower - 05-31-2013

Disclaimer: I am also including the "mid-atlantic region".

1) Dewey Beach, Delaware: This town is INSANE. The bars have people lining up to drink at 11AM. It gets a mix of Dc, Baltimore, Jersey, and a little big of NYer's. I highly recommend "Bottle and Cork" http://www.deweybeachlife.com/. I got my filthiest lay of all time on the beach in Dewey Beach.

2) Belmar, NJ: Belmar is good for several reasons. The beach is very clean, it has two major clubs Djais, and "Bar A", and most people rent little beach houses so it has easy access to sex. Mostly Jersey and New Yorkers, very guido but not as bad as Seaside Heights.

3) Ocean City, Maryland: Ocean City used to be my favorite, but got a little bit white trashy the last couple years. The club "Seacrets" http://seacrets.com/, is legendary. Ocean city is very long, and most of the banging takes place in hotels. Pretty inexpensive.

4) Seaside Heights: As much as I hate it, Seaside Heights has a ton of sluts. It has a mix of hotel and rented house bang potential, but it is the guido capital of the world. Expect a fight every single night you go out.

5) Newport, Rhode Island The yuppie pussy paradise. I went here with a lady friend and I couldnt believe the amount of yuppie, drunk, white chicks. If you can pull off the preppy game this place is a good place to get laid. Probably a very low chance of Std's compared to other beach towns.

Honorable mention: Wildwood NJ, Manasquan NJ, Pt Pleasant NJ, Ocean Beach, NY, Mrytle Beach, SC....

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - Merenguero - 05-31-2013

Great list. I agree with Ocean City being as high up as you put it. I don't have a clear explanation for it, but it definitely beats out many Jersey Shore towns. I really think that fifteen years ago, my town may have been number one on this list, but its present state doesn't merit more than the honorable mention which you gave it.

The top 4 have tons of sluts, Newport would take a little more work...

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - Menace - 05-31-2013

So lets see, we got Ocean City for beach full of sluts. We got NYC 5 hour cheap bus ride away full of diverse hot women who are dtf. We got Monteal about 1.5 hour plane ride away full if sexy French Canadian girls. Sounds to me like DC is pussy paradise.*

* Actual pussy may not be available in DC.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - hun73r - 05-31-2013

I'm in Newport right now. It is an amazing place. Takes a bit of a bankroll for drinks. But quality is stratospheric high

@Menace Its best "beach towns"... Nyc only has coney island, (I was just there 30 minutes ago), and Montreal doesn't have a beach.

Trust me, Dewey Beach is insane...

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - tjf78 - 05-31-2013

The OP is correct about Belmar being an easy town in the summer to pull. The first woman that I ever made out with was at Bar A in Belmar. Bar A is a great venue because it is a big space with an outdoor area with sand that has multiple bars far away from each other. The inside has a dance floor and they usually have a band on stage. I have never been to Djais. Bar A is the easiest night venue to approach women that I have been too. In my experience, there are usually two women standing around watching everything. I typically open up with "I am planning a trip to either Mexico or Canada, which do you recommend." I have approached probably 12 different groups of girls with this opener and I have only gotten one number, haha. I need to re-evaluate my approach. Also, you can hear the other people very easily because it is outdoors. No loud music!

The woman that I made out at Bar A when I was 19 happened inside on the dance floor. I was grinding up on some heavy woman for about 30 minutes. This other woman started dancing to my right and I decided to ditch the heavy woman for the woman next to me. I started grinding on her for about 15 minutes and we said a few things. Then the lights came on and she turned around. We started making out. We got outside and I am holding her hand. I told her to come back to my place (it was my friend's house in Manasquan). She said that she needed to get back to Beach Haven. She wanted to exchange numbers but I did not bother, haha.

I used to go to the Seaside Boardwalk when I was in high school (I went to Manasquan HS) but I have not been there since 2008. There were some sluts walking around the boardwalk with tongue rings and tatoos back then. Manasquan is a fun summer town. It is a calmer version of Belmar. Manasquan is a great place to take a date because you can easily venue change from the Osprey to next door Legget's (never been to either) to Manasquan Beach House, formerly O'Neills about a quarter mile walk from Osprey/Legget's. I have been to O'Neills but it is just a bar with a small dance floor. It is nothing like Bar A. That is why I have not gone back.

Pt. Pleasant is a good town with a nice boardwalk. I have been to Jenk's but only in the winter. It is a bigger venue right on the beach with multiple bars and a big dance floor. The music is very loud so it makes it harder to hear. My recommendation is Bar A. Also, there is the Boathouse around the block from Bar A. I have never been there but it is a good venue option. The best nights for Bar A are Tuesdays and Saturday. Tuesday they have Beat the Clock where you buy beer for $2 to begin the night. Then the price goes up $0.50 each hour. Before 9 pm, there is no cover but after 9 pm there is a $10 cover. I am glad that Belmar made the OP's list.

@tjf78 "Bar A" is pretty insane, I did really good there. The girls are so easy to approach...

I went to Jenk's once, I didn't think it was that great...

I put Dewey over Belmar because they start drinking around 11am, Belmar is relatively quiet until the clubs open. We used to have house parties from 7-10, and then hit the clubs..

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - tjf78 - 06-03-2013

Jenk's does not compare to Bar A but it is better than the Manasquan Beach House. A venue that I heard is awesome on Friday nights down the shore is the Parker House in Sea Girt. I have never been here but my friends really rave about it. The only downside is that it closes at midnight and the next bar (Edgar's) is about a 1.5 mile walk. You would probably need to take a cab to your next venue, haha.

Dewey seems like an awesome time. House parties are great places to approach women and then venue change with them a club. My friends and I down the shore do not have house parties. People just show up to the venue.

I will be down at Bar A later in the summer (late July) and I will go to the Parker House on a Friday. I will post to this thread my feelings about that venue. OP, how does Djais compare to Bar A? Which venue do you like better?

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - kenny_powers - 06-03-2013

Quote: (05-31-2013 09:23 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

@Menace Its best "beach towns"... Nyc only has coney island, (I was just there 30 minutes ago), and Montreal doesn't have a beach.

Trust me, Dewey Beach is insane...

I will be hitting up Ocean City MD a few times this summer. It will be my first time since I left the area back in 2000. I have never been out to Dewey but it has a good buzz around it.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheBulldozer - 06-03-2013

I gotta get a write up in this thread once I'm not on mobile. I've spent too much time on the Cape Cod and Jersey Shore beaches to not comment.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - Hencredible Casanova - 06-03-2013

Damn. Great thread. I need to hit up Dewey Beach. Only 2 hrs 45 mins from DC. Done Ocean City a bunch of times. It gets insanely packed though. But for many, many years was the absolute no. 1 on the East Coast for parties.
Not a fan of Jersey in general, but have only done AC and the beaches close by. I get annoyed by guidos. Saw a ton of them at the MPD while in NYC a couple weeks ago.

Any intel on Long Island shore beaches? Any party beaches there? I figure being so close to NYC it must have something. I know the Hamptons goes off on mem day wknd.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - Tenerife - 06-03-2013

cool thread. being from the west coast I have no idea about this stuff. now its on my radar.

TCP - Can you break down Dewey for me a little? I might seriously post up soon. Is it poppin during the week or just on weekends? What kind of chicks are we talking? What is the layout of the town like? What kind of venues and music? Restos? What do you recommend for logistics?

I'm on the cusp of setting myself up remotely full-time so if that goes through I am going to start posting up in places long term, as opposed to the quick trips I was making earlier in the year. Might even make a move to NYC for a few months. I won't get ahead of myself until I find out but help me out with some details. I am well-positioned to hit up Dewey very soon either way.

I'd say of all the NJ beach towns, Manasquan is my favorite. It's a bit older of a crowd, which means proportionally less guidos and a larger portion of Philly and NYC professionals who let it totally loose. Logistics make Manasquan king. I'm sure a lot of people who aren't super familiar with the shore are asking who the fuck is Manasquan, and well that's a good thing. It's a small beach town in between Long Branch and Toms River. Every beach house in Manasquan is within a 10-15 minute walk of each other. The best part is that the strip of bars is right smack in the middle of the community. It makes the, "I'm right around the corner" a very easy move.

I saw someone posting about Parker House earlier. Parker House is more of an afternoon/early evening spot. A good crack at cougars, if that's your thing. I've never tried it there because I've never bothered to bring a suit to the shore, but summer suit game would work well there.

I don't like Bar A or Jenks because of logistics. Everyone takes a cab or drives to these places. They're well known and huge, but if you're mission is to get laid, then these aren't your best bets.

With that said, I'm more Cape Cod at heart. I grew up on bonfire nights, bottles of Jack, a good J, my best friends and beach girls on the Cape until the sun came up. It was a very California way of living for us up on the Cape. Hell, we still make sure to do it at least once a summer even if some of those dudes are bringing their wives by now.

On a related note: I'm wondering if anyone else has ever been to, or at least heard of the 3rd of July party at White Horse Beach in Plymouth, Mass?

Any Martha's Vinyard folks on the forum? My boy Eros used to mess with it. But his scene was more like that in the movie Inkwell.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheRealDiego - 06-03-2013

Completely agree with your list. I've been to 1-4 + some of the honorable mentions and the descriptions are pretty spot on.

I have noticed a steady decline in the Seacrets clientele over the past 5 years, but only AT NIGHT. During the day, there are still tons of hot MD/NJ girls getting their drink on and wearing stupid colored sunglasses. As long as you show up early and grab a table in the bay, you can easily recruit girls all day.

Quote: (06-03-2013 06:00 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Any Martha's Vinyard folks on the forum? My boy Eros used to mess with it. But his scene was more like that in the movie Inkwell.

I've never touched the Islands, but there is some serious cash beyond the Kennedy's on the Cape. One of my boys jumps down to the Cape on a Bell. His family told the town to shove it when they argued about landing a helicopter on his property; and the town shut up.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheCaptainPower - 06-03-2013

Ocean City was my favorite from ages 21-24, but a couple times we passed Dewey Beach on the way there and we were impressed. Eventually switched our spot from Ocean City to Dewey, and never went back to OC.

Ocean City is nice, but the last several years it started to fill up with the "Baltimore suburbs" crowd. A lot of guys in pickup trucks and Ed Hardy shirts, and girls with cowboy hats.

Dewey is insane. It's only maybe a mile long,( when I go for a run I always end up leaving the town so it can't be that far.)

The best bars are Rusty Rudder and bottle and Cork, http://www.deweybeachlife.com/. All the bars are within a 5-7 block radius, so its easy to hit all of them.

I believe during the summer its good every day, but of course the weekends would be better. Its real good for day game, the bars pack it in for happy hour. The key is to invite the girls back to your house after happy hour ; )

[img][Image: fVzXaLh.jpg][/img]

Long Island has some really good spots too. I actually hit up the Long Island spots now more than Jersey because its closer.

My all time favorite spot is Ocean Beach in Fire Island, and some parts of the Hamptons and Montauk are cool. Long Beach is cool, but too close to NYC for me.

If you are JUST looking to get laid at all costs then Jersey is def better, if you are concerned about a nice clean beach and all that crap, some of the long island towns are great.

Long Island girls are pretty easy too, but I get about 10X more shit tests from Long Island girls than I do in NJ. Long Island girls are on average 30 IQ points ahead of Jersey girls.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheBMan - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 05:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

TCP - Can you break down Dewey for me a little? I might seriously post up soon. Is it poppin during the week or just on weekends? What kind of chicks are we talking? What is the layout of the town like? What kind of venues and music? Restos? What do you recommend for logistics?

I'm on the cusp of setting myself up remotely full-time so if that goes through I am going to start posting up in places long term, as opposed to the quick trips I was making earlier in the year. Might even make a move to NYC for a few months. I won't get ahead of myself until I find out but help me out with some details. I am well-positioned to hit up Dewey very soon either way.

As far as Dewey goes I'll try and help you out. Spent many years there in my 20's and still go down every now and then. Met some awesome friends down there - usually really cool people. Its where people from DC go when they dont want to deal with all the typical DC bullshit and just want to relax. Lots of Baltimore folks also, some Philly and a smattering of NYC/NJ also. The whole town is only 1 mile long and there are only 4 or so bars worth checking out.

The Starboard - this place is an institution. Drinks are strong and everyone here is hammered. I mean obliterated hammered by the end of the night. Typically an older crowd although usually some talent smattered around. Great place to grab breakfast and check out the bloody mary bar in the morning, and depending on the weather it can get crowded all day. Famous for its Suicide Sunday this place is packed at 10am on holiday weekend Sundays, and when its rainy/overcast this place rocks all day long.

Bottle and Cork - varies depending on the band. Jam Session on Saturday rocks - get there at 4:30, grab a few beers, and watch the place fill up. At 5 the band that plays that night comes out and plays a 'Jam Session' for about an hour and a half. Hang out and work the crowd here until 7 ish, then go grab a slice, shower, and get ready to head back out for the night.

Northbeach/Waterfront - good spot on the bay - great place to sit outside on a nice day by the water and enjoy a Dewey Devil (rum/mixed drink). They used to have DJ's at night and it had more of a techno kind of vibe but I havent been in a while so I dont know how it is here at night.

Lighthouse - right next to Rusty Rudder - start your weekend here if you get here on Friday before 5. Their happy hour is called "taco toss" and is a good spot to start.

Rusty Rudder - large venue, outside on the water, also can be great depending on the band. Thur and Sunday used to be their big nights based on the bands that played those nights, probably still are. Fri and Sat can be hit or miss depending on the band. Usually a slightly younger crowd here.

Bands to watch for are Green Jeans, Burnt Sienna, and Love Seed. As far as being here during the week its decent but its mostly filled w/the summer works - lots of college kids - and it gets small because there is typically one venue that rocks each night and the same people are at the same venue on its given night.

As far as restaurants, dont really bother. This isnt a fine dining kind of place. Grab a slice of pizza or a steak and cheese at one of places you walk past. They have decent restaurants up in Rehoboth, but its a different scene - families and gays.

Dewey is a great place, cool people, and the party is always going somewhere, but its not the kind of place where you get dressed up, its a laid back, spring break every weekend for 20, 30, and a few 40 somethings, typically the white collar professional crowd. Any more questions just ask.

@TheBMan Good Stuff!

I second Bottle and Cork, awesome place. You probably won't pull, but during the day we would collect numbers and meet a ton of chicks for later at night.

"Burnt Sienna" is my favorite, I check their website constantly just to see where they are playing.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheBMan - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:37 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

@TheBMan Good Stuff!

I second Bottle and Cork, awesome place. You probably won't pull, but during the day we would collect numbers and meet a ton of chicks for later at night.

"Burnt Sienna" is my favorite, I check their website constantly just to see where they are playing.

actually the move here is to say "lets go get food" after Jam Session, then bring pizza or something back to the house and you have a decent shot. Sometimes it can be hard if everyone in the house is back getting ready to go out, but sometimes you can get a quick bang around 8, power nap, shower, head back out, and start over or bang the same chick again if she was worth it.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - wavestation - 06-04-2013

so how long before an official RooshV Project Dewey Beach house is setup? It's an opportunity for someone to make some money charging the roosh community per night for a house that's rented for the summer.

Best North East Beach Towns for Pussy... - TheCaptainPower - 06-04-2013

I have a better idea, lets get a meetup going for July some time...