Roosh V Forum
The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky (/thread-24143.html)

Pages: 1 2

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - PhilE - 05-22-2013

This video is hilarious and this guy is from my area (Philadelphia) [Image: banana.gif]

Lyrics
Quote:Quote:

And y'ain't even want it wit da boy
Cuz the way I'm livin life, is a muthafuckin joy
On some grown man BI
I could have been a girl
Or any ethnicity up in the world
But I'm rollin with the top back
I ain't gotta worry where the cops at
I ain't gotta wear a fucking bra strap
Me and the crew
Are really doing everything that we like to
Man it's a damn good day to be a white dude

[Verse 1: Lil Dicky]
Shit, im living good up in this bitch
Dicky rollin round the city, blowin good up in that wip
I ain't black or Dominican, not Hispanic or Indian
So imprisonment is not a predicament, I envision
For a white boy
Hollatcha muthafuckin kike, boy
Higher than a muthafuckin kite, it's iight boi
They ain't suspicious of jews
Ill show contrition it's cool
Slap on the wrist, get ma daddy to choose
One of them top lawyers dat be rollin round in his crew
I'm eating chop soy and bowlin on a carnival cruise
Das what I do kid
Happy that my name ain't stupid
Dave coulda been Daquan wit a few kids
But now I'm farting, overeating at meals,
If ain't I gotta theme party, Ion't be at goodwill
I'm dentist paying, tennis playing, smellin on some cabernet
And I ain't gay but if I was, everything would be okay, look...
I know I'm being condescending in ma rhymes
But ma premium channels mean tyler perry's never live
Getting tickets, they sick, I sit at the eagle 45
Where I'm eating when I'm high's where they eat at to survive (food chainssss)

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Lil Dicky]
Yeah. It's little DI in this bitch ho
Happy that I'm white, but relieved I ain't a chick yo
I never wake up and have to cake on ma make up
Or straighten hair, I ain't given a damn
I'm wearing whatever I wanna in this muthafucka
They up in heels
And tummy tuckin, theyon't grub except for takin them pills, foreal...
And ion't bleach shit
Ion't gotta eat dick
I ain't bleeding up out ma penis
Smoking the weed, ion't fall asleep because I'm cheefing
In disagreements, i participate without weeping
And when I'm freaking, I'm getting daps, high fives, and all that
Ma rep goin up, and at best, ho a slut
So what up
Ya boy cut up
But eat butter
And I ain't gotta speak to ma mother...to still love her
And I been getting better looking with age
But a guy can get who he deserves wit a horrible face
Seal interlude
I go on dates, and never have to worry bout getting raped
And I watch a game and never have to worry bout how it's played
And I meet a babe and never have to act deliriously fake
And if impregnate I can pack a back and be on my way, but good luck girl!

[Hook]

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Excelsior - 05-22-2013

[Image: Xs2bjfQ.gif]

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Basil Ransom - 05-22-2013

Hahaha fucking awesome. "Seal dates models, Adele dates... some dude from AT&T."

"I go on dates and never have to worry about getting raped

i'm a dude, so there was 1 in 2 chance of that sucking...
i can run a 7 minute mile...
i can be logical"

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - vinman - 05-22-2013

Hollatcha muthafuckin kike, boy
Higher than a muthafuckin kite, it's iight boi
They ain't suspicious of jews

Dude, this shit is funny as Hell.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Sourcecode - 05-23-2013

I typed this dude in the search bar just to see if someone had posted it yet.
Sad truth
Personally..I think this dude is funny as fuck.
Jewish white dude from the suburbs raps about what he actually knows about.
But its even better cause he's actually lyrically sound.

Black person approves

He even brought out the cocoa butter!

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - MikeinMKE - 05-23-2013

haha i love the tennis scene

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Samseau - 05-23-2013

Best Jewish rapper since the Beastie Boys?

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - WestIndianArchie - 05-23-2013

Is he white or Jewish?

WIA

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - RXB - 05-24-2013

Another good tune by Dicky:

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Blackhawk - 05-24-2013

Maybe he's from Philadelphia, but that was filmed in San Francisco.

Walking in front of an empty SFPD car with an empty drug pipe without being arrested is an accomplishment to be sure. But while merely stupid in SF, that'd be outright suicidal in most other cities.

We get tourists who think smoking pot on the street in California is legal. It is not. If you have a CA state recognized medical prescription, you are allowed to consume only within your own private residence (subject to non-smoking laws), or at a registered, legal dispensary.

Walking around smoking weed in public will get you arrested and fined even faster than walking around with open alcohol in public.

It's a sure way to be an ugly tourist and have everyone here hate you.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Samseau - 05-24-2013

Quote: (05-24-2013 04:18 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Walking in front of an empty SFPD car with an empty drug pipe without being arrested is an accomplishment to be sure. But while merely stupid in SF, that'd be outright suicidal in most other cities.

We get tourists who think smoking pot on the street in California is legal. It is not. If you have a CA state recognized medical prescription, you are allowed to consume only within your own private residence (subject to non-smoking laws), or at a registered, legal dispensary.

Walking around smoking weed in public will get you arrested and fined even faster than walking around with open alcohol in public.

What a dump.

In Boston you can smoke almost anywhere (as long as it's not a main street) and the most that might happen is the cops will ask you for a hit.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Screwston - 05-24-2013

Quote: (05-24-2013 04:18 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Can you get some sort of DWI ticket or anything like that if you look high as fuck while pulled over? I think Washington does that and has some sort of way to test you for thc.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - DarkTriad - 05-25-2013

Where is he getting the "underachieve" your way into college stuff? The exact opposite of the way it actually works with Affirmative Action. Funny guy tho.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Kingsley Davis - 05-25-2013

Quote: (05-23-2013 09:55 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Is he white or Jewish?

WIA

Yes.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Basil Ransom - 05-25-2013

Wiz Khalifa dropped by the video's page to offer his compliments. Would love to see this dude get signed and hear his subversive lyrics on the radio, instead of fucking Bruno Mars.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Excelsior - 05-25-2013

Quote: (05-25-2013 01:57 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Where is he getting the "underachieve" your way into college stuff? The exact opposite of the way it actually works with Affirmative Action. Funny guy tho.

Contrary to popular belief, the lowest achieving students at the top schools where Affirmative Action policies are most relevant are usually white.

The key here, of course, is outlining precisely what kind of whites these individuals usually are. In the case of the elite schools where AA is most relevant, these whites are almost uniformly upper middle or upper class WASPs or Jews. Members of this demographic can frequently, and often do, "underachieve" their way into good colleges. They are protected by their wealth, which the colleges themselves depend on (those endowments didn't build themselves). In large part because of this, AA's impact on whites as a group isn't very large. East Asians are by far the most affected group.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Andy_B - 05-25-2013

Quote: (05-25-2013 03:47 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Contrary to popular belief, the lowest achieving students at the top schools where Affirmative Action policies are most relevant are usually white.

The key here, of course, is outlining precisely what kind of whites these individuals usually are. In the case of the elite schools where AA is most relevant, these whites are almost uniformly upper middle or upper class WASPs or Jews. Members of this demographic can frequently, and often do, "underachieve" their way into good colleges. They are protected by their wealth, which the colleges themselves depend on (those endowments didn't build themselves). In large part because of this, AA's impact on whites as a group isn't very large. East Asians are by far the most affected group.

Yeah, white people aren't really affected that much by affirmative action at elite schools at all. I suspect they'd be a little more affected by government contractor hiring quotas and stuff like that though.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - DarkTriad - 05-25-2013

Of course they're mostly white, the whole country is mostly white.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Excelsior - 05-26-2013

Quote: (05-25-2013 11:37 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Of course they're mostly white, the whole country is mostly white.

I am saying that a) the number of minorities in that group is lower than both popular belief and population percentage would lead you to believe and b) the number of whites among that group is higher than both popular belief relating to AA and their percentage of the population would lead you to think.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Wadsworth - 06-03-2013

"And if impregnate I can pack a back and be on my way, but good luck girl!"

Nope, guess again.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - DarkTriad - 06-06-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 04:18 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

"And if impregnate I can pack a back and be on my way, but good luck girl!"

Nope, guess again.

Yeah, pretty much the exact opposite of modern reality. If she gets pregnant, she's got Roe v. Wade and the morning after pill, he's got no choices at all.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - EasyMoney - 06-06-2013

This shit is awesome, thanks for sharing.

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Low Status Beta - 06-09-2013

hmmm, this is aliot better than i was expecting. is he on a major label or somethin?

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Matt3B - 06-09-2013

Great tunes, and those girls...

[Image: aqmZf.jpg]

The Joy's Of Being A White Male As Told By Musical Genius Lil Dicky - Moma - 09-20-2017

More Lil Dicky:

^^^
Featuring Snoop.

^^^^^^^^
Russell Westbrook rap.