Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - invictusiii - 08-03-2014

Lived in Vegas for about 2 weeks. Already have a connection at Hyde. Free entry! Gonna try my luck tonight. Hopefully there are some hot tourists out looking to get some strange.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 08-03-2014

Might have a threesome brewing. Running "the king is not impressed" game.

Verboten club is lame on the weekend

Player's Log / Lounge - ADarkerNight - 08-03-2014

A good dilemma is having too many possible options to effectively distribute over a 24 hour period.

I think I set up too many meets for tomorrow. If one or two don't flake I'll have to make some decisions on who will get to share my precious time.

I stopped worrying about flaking on chicks. They seem to get off on it.

A girl facing a bunch dates in a day is going to flake on some. She will choose the highest value guys and go with them. Girls probably assume I have tons of other options when I change plans, and that they didn't make the cut.

Most of the time it's because I'm lazy to meet with more than one chick a day. Come to think of it, that's probably the case for tomorrow.

Supposed to take this 18 yr old on an adventure in the afternoon and meet up with another chick later. I might have told some others to come smoke and hang out. [Image: angel.gif]

And Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest. I don't believe it. How could God have rested on Sunday when all the girls are trying to get it in before the week starts?

If tomorrow's first outing starts to turn out like a sure thing, I will have to decide whether to pass up an extra sure thing later in the evening.

Or I could get over my laziness and bag two cuties. Good problems to have.

Had some good prospects but everyone one of them was whisked away when their group was invited to a VIP booth. Lol. WTF? One of them was the baddest Irish chick I've ever seen. 5'11", 21 yo, long blond hair and blue eyes. Luckily I caught up with her after the club closed and got her contact info. She's in town for 4 more days. Hopefully I can make something happen.

Player's Log / Lounge - Belize King - 08-03-2014

Shotgun blasted POF. Been a while since I have. Last time I got a bang on an instadate message. 1/30 isn't bad odds haha.

Offering sushi and some dick. They don't know about the dick part though. They will find something hard real quick.

Player's Log / Lounge - Renberg - 08-03-2014

Quote: (08-02-2014 05:28 PM)simondice Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2014 03:05 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

Thanks Simondice. Nope. She's from the US like me. We met during the week and she pulled this same shit. When I tell her id rather just spend time with her and she's baffled I wouldn't want to go out with her AND her friends.

From my experience, girls I've dated had shitty friends.

You gotta be willing to walk away, dude. When you do this, the girl will know you mean business. She's giving you shit, and she knows it. Fuck her soon and take a no prisoners approach.

If she keeps mentioning her friends, you could just tell her "stop bringing up your friends. you don't think you're enough woman for me?" Watch that hamster spin.
Be stern and walk away if she doesn't relent. Sometimes it's like scolding a child.
Thank you, man, I appreciate it. That's a great line; can't wait to use it.

The thing that perplexes me the most is: Why does the chick make plans with friends when she's out with me? i convince her to abandon them once I start kissing her, but next time I'll walk. I usually pick her up then we go to a bar (since there's not a private place we can hang), so when I take out my phone after she takes out her's, she's usually like, "I get the point, I get the point." But next time she does it, I'll probably walk over to the bar, get a drink, take out my phone and catch up on my RVF reading.

Player's Log / Lounge - horn - 08-03-2014

Quote: (08-01-2014 07:54 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I think I want to go to NYC for a day before the Summer is over...

You are absolutely missing out if you don't. Most of the girls in the city on weekends during summer

1) Are not rich bitches
2) are tourists
3) are locals with no boyfriends, or
4) boyfriends who ditched them for the week/end.

Find a cool hotel bar, sit down and have a drink, and get ready to be shocked by the number of hotties staying or drinking there. Meatpacking, SoHo, Tribeca, doesn't matter - girls everywhere.

Obv you can pick up anywhere - park, street, shops, market, chinatown, empire st bldg, subway, etc.

Player's Log / Lounge - Don - 08-03-2014

It feels like people don't have character anymore. The more i go out and interact with people, the more i feel let down. I have a longtime 'friend'. He calls me while drunk and high and asks me to motivate him..he's still afraid of approaching. I do my best to help him, then he asks me how i am...i shortly tell him what i'm doing and that i'm good..at which point i can hear him mutter under his breath(a bit too loudly becaus he was drunk) "Ok, that's good *under his breath* that's enough rapport". What a manipulative son of a bitch, we known each-other for 15 years, he asks me how i'm doing just to "build rapport".

Girls are the worst. There is surprisingly little "literature" on screening, and the art of segregating the girls that you game between the ones who are interested, and the ones that are value leeches, just wasting your time and leading you on. I've noticed that the latter share some traits: they have fleeting eye contact, mostly closed body language, lack of compliance, and probably most important: lack of shit tests. I've come to embrace shit tests, because i know truly understand that girls only shit test the guys that they are interested in.

Last time I went out i approached this cute 20 year old girl. We chatted for about 20 minutes in total, she didn't seem too interested. She pretty much had all the signs that i described earlier. I asked for her # and she said that she will take mine. I decided i was going to use HonestSignalz's line and told her: "no..you wanna know why?" "why" "because girls never take initiative". She giggled, said she isn't like that, and i thought: "well why not"..i gave it to her and she gave me a call so i would have her # too..wtf. Next morning i see a weird sms from her that seemed to be for someone else. I try to call and the busy tone always comes first. Took me a while to realize that the bitch probably blocked my # from calling, without me ever contacting her. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

Got hit by a cab. I'm physically ok. The car was packed with girls who all scattered when it happened. Little cunts. Not one them stuck around to be witness. I bet that if there were guys inside, they'd be more likely to stick around to help out.

Ambulance checked me out and I was ok. It was getting late and didn't see many pussy options around so I peaced.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 08-03-2014

Quote: (08-03-2014 05:15 PM)soup Wrote:  

Got hit by a cab. I'm physically ok. The car was packed with girls who all scattered when it happened. Little cunts. Not one them stuck around to be witness. I bet that if there were guys inside, they'd be more likely to stick around to help out.

Ambulance checked me out and I was ok. It was getting late and didn't see many pussy options around so I peaced.

Physically hit by a cab ? or your car did ? I can't believe people don't give 2 shits about their fellow human being nowadays.

Had the 4th cigar of my life, 3 in less than a week.

I was at the county fair smoking, felt like a bad ass, everyone would stare, got a few compliments, and people muttering under their breath about it lol.

Player's Log / Lounge - horn - 08-03-2014

Glad you're okay. We all know women ain't loyal. Very sorry to hear that.

Player's Log / Lounge - Renberg - 08-03-2014

Shit, Soup. Sorry to hear that, brother; hope all is well.

Three sentences into this, I figured it would be about "Hit By Car Game" [Image: lol.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Goldmund - 08-03-2014

Quote: (08-03-2014 06:04 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

"Hit By Car Game" [Image: lol.gif]

That's what I was thinking. Couldn't pull it off huh? Hurting too bad from the bump...beta.

Jokes aside, glad you're okay brotha, cabs are the worst when it comes to hitting people.

Player's Log / Lounge - game_ethic - 08-03-2014

Man, SoHo in NYC is pussy heaven. I'm gonna miss here when I go back upstate for school.

I think I might have given some lowly beta a game lesson last night. The club was getting close to closing but my buddy who works there let me up into the DJ booth to hang out. There was one cute chick just dancing by herself up there. I wasn't really paying attention to her but one guy I was standing next to pointed at her and said, "She's cute. I wonder what ethnicity she is." I just said, "Why don't you ask her?" He was like, "Nah, she looks stuck up." I just laughed and said, "How the hell would you know that unless you talk to her?" I just walked over tapped her on the shoulder and asked. Turns out she was Argentine and Cuban. Very cute, very nice to talk to. I only hope that guy took something away from that interaction.

Quote: (08-03-2014 05:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I was at the county fair smoking, felt like a bad ass, everyone would stare, got a few compliments, and people muttering under their breath about it lol.

How old are you?

I love smoking cigars, going to have one when I go out tonight. Definitely raises the I don't give a fuckness of my attitude.

Almost died from drowning today.

Bigger waves than I could handle, if it wasn't for my surfboard, that would have been the end.

Going to go out and game/bang tonight like its the end of the world. Death confronts you game...soup, you had a reminder today too. Use it.

Quote: (08-03-2014 10:09 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2014 05:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

How old are you?

I love smoking cigars, going to have one when I go out tonight. Definitely raises the I don't give a fuckness of my attitude.

28 - smoked weed when i was a kid. Thought cigars and ciggs were nasty, turns out cigars aren't bad at all but relaxing.

Ah, yeah, the younger you are, the weirder it looks to smoke the big ones.

Cigars are one of life greatest pleasures.

Death is an ever present thing in life. Don't forget it.

Don't be scared of it. There's a lot of power that can come from the recognition of mortality.

Do your best to conquer it.

I have this half skull/half face pendant of an aztec warrior around my neck now. A 'memento mori'.

Girls always ask about it and I say "You need to think about death. It makes life better. It makes sex better, more intense when you know it could end." Something along those lines. I can smell the pussy get wet after those words.

[Image: attachment.jpg20520]   

Something like that, but with an Azteci look.

It's true- there is great power within limits.

Hmmmm i think banging all these girls is making me weird about my main HB. She complements my life, awhile ago she wanted to know if it was going anywhere (i accidentally swiped her friend on tinder, denied till i died, everything was cool after) told it would eventually.

I have slight thoughts of paranoia and jealousy. However, i think im down to see where it goes with this main HB.

Any thought of how to bring it up and tell her she's my woman now ? (If i choose to ask)

Brb bringing flak jacket

EDIT: I should probably add that I'm a bit paranoid because - a girl from her city is coming out to my city to visit me right now as we speak. I guess my fear is she might know her. I just talked to my main HB and everything seemed cool, I'm know I'm psyching myself out fml.