Roosh V Forum
Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? (/thread-23629.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - LibertarianBootyHunter - 05-06-2013

I was talking to this girl at brunch yesterday. Towards the end of the convo she said " You're like really cute ! ".

Usually I am very skeptical of any complement involving the word " Cute".

I hate that word because it means she most likely thinks you are adorable like a puppy and doesn't picture you as man enough to smash her pussy.

Isn't a girl supposed to be a bit intimidated by men she is attracted to ?

I cannot picture a girl telling James Bond " You're really cute" !

On the other hand , the way she said it was with bedroom eyes and an elongated " reaaaally" before the cute.

Got her number, texted her back today but she didn't reply.

Any of you brahs got experience in detecting whether compliments are sexual or non-sexual in nature ?

Appreciate it brahs !

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - thegmanifesto - 05-06-2013

I would say it is a bad sign.

Especially when said at brunch.

Hell, brunch is a bad sign.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Matt3B - 05-06-2013

On the whole, I would say it's not the best sign but I've fucked girls who have told me I'm cute. I have a baby face and look like a bit like Seth Cohen, so I don't get girls calling me "hot" or "fit" very often. It's normally "cute", "good looking" or "handsome" by 7s and above, below 7s and I get called "hot". Different perceptions and all that depending on the girl's level of beauty.

I have the baby face but it works to my advantage when I'm gaming girls because I don't behave in a way that I look like I should, so girls get thrown off and more interested.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Jaylow - 05-06-2013

If she says "your cute" as an opener its a good sign.
If you have a brief conversation and your about to take off and she says "your cute" its a good sign.
I can't see this being something good to be said to me in any other circumstance.

"Your hot" is much better to get.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Matt3B - 05-06-2013

Agree with G too, the "brunch" is more of a bad sign.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - eradicator - 05-06-2013

I'd be more concerned if she doesn't text you back, that is far more telling.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - JimNortonFan - 05-06-2013

First date I ever went on the girl introduces me to her friends: "This is Jim Norton Fan...isn't he cute?!"

She was DTF.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Deadman - 05-06-2013

I don't have enough experience to say whether or not u can still fuck her dude, but I do share your disdain of a girl calling me that. I've gotten "handsome", "hot", "fine", "good looking", and most recently...."highly attractive"......I'd take any of these over the word "cute"

And I'm not entirely positive on why I hate it so much.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - JimNortonFan - 05-06-2013

It's emasculating to be called cute.

It's an IOI for women who are sluts but don't want to admit they are sluts. I mean full on "I love Jesus and want to get married but oh BTW, I've done 100 guys Hamster on overdrive chicks here). Sluts who've been mistreated (I mean real mistreatment) by other guys and want a "nice, cute" guy. You still have to switch to alpha to seal the deal.

I had one tell me she considered becoming a nun so she could marry God. She had done two dozen guys and told me she thought I was so cute she had to have me. Our first time was in her ex-boyfriend's bed. She had to explain the period blood on the sheets to him and that's when she told him their FWB arrangement was over.

Warning, this hasn't worked for me in 15 years. I started lifting and being more alpha and red pill so the being a nice cute guy thing hasn't worked for me since. I don't think it will work anymore for anyone, actually. Also, the girls who called me cute and were DTF were absolutely certifiably insane and worthless for LTR. Serious abuse/neglect by their fathers.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - TheRookie - 05-06-2013

I don't think it is a negative. First, young girls fantasize over "cute" guys. If you are a young guy trying to get with a young girl it's a plus. Second, if a girl thinks you are out of her league, or she is intimidated by you, she will sometimes call you "cute" as sort of a girl neg, to try and knock you down to her level.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - AlbertoDelMuerto - 05-06-2013

Cute generally is friend-zoning. A man is not supposed to be cute, he is supposed to be manly and handsome. Even 6 months ago, this one girl called me cute, did I get to bang her? NO. Nevertheless, keep esecalating and let her know what you want from here, and do not take shit from her.

Worked on an older woman too (a once gorgeous manhater who was close to hitting the wall). I was working for her and was totally respectful, totally beta, never stared or even looked at her DDD cups or Kardahsian sized ass (at least that she could see). She had 3 kids but the ex husband had custody and she hated men. One day she invites me to her place to do my laundry for me. I try to demur and she puts her hand on my arm. "Let me do your laundry for you. I'll send the kids to the neighbor's to play." (She had visitation rights that weekend). I was 120 pounds of skin and bones at the time. So, there's other ways to score than what's posted here. At least there were back in the good ol' days before players overfished the reservoir and spooked all the fish. She wanted cute but nonthreatening which was what I was at the time.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - The Beast1 - 05-06-2013

I get called cute a lot. Definitely would rather be hot.

I think of it from the other side of the table. There are cute girls and there are hot girls.

Would you smash both? Yes?

Girls pretty much operate the same way.

Still act like a boss though. Neediness is not attractive in anyone.

Cute combined with aloof game?

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - WestIndianArchie - 05-06-2013

redacted

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - The Beast1 - 05-06-2013

Quote: (05-06-2013 07:07 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Cute combined with aloof game?

I guess so.

In my experience it is a definite IOI. To me it reads as a shit test, "I find you attractive and I would sleep with you however I don't think you're commanding enough for me."

Depending on the attitude of the girl, I'll take it as a genuine compliment and escalate it further.

One time I was dealing with this stereotypical alpha chick. I got called cute. I said back, "Thanks but I only go for cute girls."

"What? I'm not cute?"

"Nope, sexy as fuck though." (Pushed her against the wall and started making out). That was junior year of college.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Enigma - 05-06-2013

I agree with Frenchie. Would I rather have women tell me I'm fucking hot and whip my cock out for a blowjob the moment they lay eyes on me? Sure. But I've fucked women that have called me cute and I've had women I've already fucked call me cute. Even adorable. It's all about context.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - speakeasy - 05-06-2013

Well, better to hear that you're "hot" than "cute", but nonetheless, an IOI is still an IOI and as long as you got an IOI, she's yours to lose. If a girl calls me "cute" I know I'd be smashing that soon.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - TheRookie - 05-06-2013

I'm of questioning all the keyboard warriors saying it is bad to be called cute. You've never had a girl, on a date or while flirting, call you cute...and then smash? really?

Only a slut is going to call a guy hot to his face, I think, but the girls with slut defense up will use cute.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - MrXY - 05-06-2013

Gorgeous>Hot>Handsome>Good Looking>Cute>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nice Looking

Cute is a sexual compliment-it's just a milder one. That doesn't mean the girl isn't into you, she may just be coy and not wanting to show too much interest

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - Hotwheels - 05-06-2013

I hate being called cute.

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - The Pirate - 05-06-2013

I think girls use cute more than good looking or handsome with guys they are interested in. Let`s be honest, handsome is a plus in a womans book, but more than that they are looking for totally different things than us in a partner (it`s about how you make them feel, and in that regard cute might not be too bad for you) How about you try to stick your tongue down her throat and find out? No, seriously I think you texted too early after the brunch and the new decease these days is girls taking ages to answer your message. That`s why you need plenty of projects going so you don`t sit around and wait, and care about these minor details, unless you are old enough to don`t give a shit.

On a side-note...I NEVER EVER tell a girl she is pretty or attractive. If I was gonna compliment her looks I tell her she is cute...

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - xolisi - 05-06-2013

I think it just really depends on the girl. Some girls use "cute" as a compliment that could lead to something, while others use it as an aww you're so cute, friend zone way. I'd just forget about that, put in some work, and get a better read on her. Good luck bro!

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - LibertarianBootyHunter - 05-07-2013

Appreciate all the replies Brah's.

Mixed reactions apparently. I'll keep digging more into it. Chick still didn't reply.

I'll avoid the brunch thing once and for all though !

Is " You're really Cute " a compliment or subtle way of saying u'll never fuck? - speakeasy - 05-07-2013

@LibertarianBootyHunger, FYI, it's a major faux pas around here to rate your own thread.