Roosh V Forum
Fuck you Daddy. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Fuck you Daddy. (/thread-23328.html)

Pages: 1 2

Fuck you Daddy. - Kingsley Davis - 04-28-2013

Guess who's coming to dinner, a Natty Dreadlocks. Lolzz.

"This is the Jamaican-born fiancé of House Speaker John Boehner's daughter, pictured just weeks before their upcoming nuptials.
The construction worker was spotted enjoying a McDonalds in Florida recently, with his dreadlocks piled high on his head underneath a knitted cap.
Dominic Lakhan, 38, has been arrested for possessing marijuana in the past. This may not have gone down well with Boehner - who is a staunch opponent to legalizing the drug.
Lindsay Marie Boehner, 35, is set to marry Lakhan on May 10 in Delray Beach, Florida."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...juana.html

Dread-in-law
[Image: attachment.jpg11672]   

Neo Con-in-law
[Image: attachment.jpg11673]   

Wifey far right
[Image: attachment.jpg11674]   "

Fuck you Daddy. - Roosh - 04-28-2013

I wonder how they met. How do you get access to a senator's daughter. Maybe he was fixing up her home?

Fuck you Daddy. - Alpha Hunter Zero - 04-28-2013

It seems like she's doing this as an act against her father. What Im wondering is how long they were dating before the engagment.

Fuck you Daddy. - OGNorCal707 - 04-28-2013

Rasta got game, respect!!

Fuck you Daddy. - Lemmo - 04-28-2013

Well, at least she is 35. Boehner can keep his fingers crossed for a few years and hope she doesn't have kids. Then no long term consequences from the inevitable dysfunction and divorce.

Fuck you Daddy. - WestIndianArchie - 04-28-2013

[Image: attachment.jpg11676]   

Fuck you Daddy. - BLarsen - 04-28-2013

The article was written in a race-baiting type of way, and the commenters fell all over themselves taking the bait. But beyond that, let's just look at this from a sexual marketplace type of value.

*Boehner's daughters are 4's, max.
*Boehner's wife couldn't have been much more attractive than her daughters are now
*Despite the fact that their Dad is one of the most powerful men in the country, the daughters are ugly.
*Men don't like ugly women.
*Therefore, what, or WHO exactly was she supposed to marry? I think that Rasta dude is right about on her level.

But her (lack of) attractiveness isn't really the issue, it's just a race baiting article.

Fuck you Daddy. - GenJx - 04-28-2013

looks like 3 trannies in that last picture

Fuck you Daddy. - Caligula - 04-28-2013

Quote: (04-28-2013 03:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I wonder how they met. How do you get access to a senator's daughter. Maybe he was fixing up her home?

Senators' daughters still go to bars where you can chat them up. They're not so famous that they'd be regularly approached because of who they are.

But yeah, maybe he was running Deepdiver's painting and decorating game: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1339-p...#pid386705

Fuck you Daddy. - Soma - 04-28-2013

He was her weed guy.

Fuck you Daddy. - Excelsior - 04-28-2013

LOL my mom sent this story to me this weekend. Yeah, the girl is plain but the storyline is still brilliant in its irony: conservative anti-drug moralist has his little girl swooped away by a black Jamaican rasta with a criminal record that includes drug charges?

[Image: A3PUfWA.gif]

Fuck you Daddy. - WesternCancer - 04-28-2013

Haha his name sounds like boner

Fuck you Daddy. - Excelsior - 04-28-2013

Quote: (04-28-2013 06:52 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Haha his name sounds like boner

This is why he insists that it is pronounced 'bay-ner'.

Fuck you Daddy. - Tuthmosis - 04-28-2013

I've hollered at a couple of famous daughters of the rich and powerful. Not naming names, so don't ask. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fuck you Daddy. - Soma - 04-28-2013

Proof that Mystery Method game works: peacocking with glasses on fancy hat wins over Congressman's daughter.

[Image: 14kxj.jpeg]

Fuck you Daddy. - LouieG - 04-28-2013

Quote: (04-28-2013 05:28 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Senators' daughters still go to bars where you can chat them up. They're not so famous that they'd be regularly approached because of who they are.

Just btw, Boehner's a rep, not a senator. And not just any representative. Dude's second in line for the presidency and maybe the second most powerful politician in America, too. Wifing up Boehner's daughter would give somebody very intimate ties to a huge amount of influence and connections. I don't doubt for a minute that this chick had her pick of ambitious, pedigreed D.C. gunners. And she chose the blue collar Rasta instead.

There's no reasoning with the gina tingle...

Fuck you Daddy. - EisenBarde - 04-28-2013

Bohner ,ight be pulling the whole "smoke the entire fucking pack" sort of fatherhood game on the girl.

If the daughter is trying to be rebellious, the best thing to do is agree and amplify. I expect the engagement to quietly dissipate by year's end.

Fuck you Daddy. - porscheguy - 04-28-2013

She could be tenderman's daughter.

Anyone else think Boehner's wife bears a striking resemblance to this guy?

[Image: Thing_v2_1_coverart.jpg]

Fuck you Daddy. - Kingsley Davis - 04-28-2013

Paging El Mech.

Fuck you Daddy. - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-29-2013

Quote: (04-28-2013 07:00 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Proof that Mystery Method game works: peacocking with glasses on fancy hat wins over Congressman's daughter.

[Image: 14kxj.jpeg]

His choice of covering reminds me of this:

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Fuck you Daddy. - Sailor - 04-29-2013

Quote: (04-28-2013 05:21 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

The article was written in a race-baiting type of way, and the commenters fell all over themselves taking the bait. But beyond that, let's just look at this from a sexual marketplace type of value.

*Boehner's wife couldn't have been much more attractive than her daughters are now
*Despite the fact that their Dad is one of the most powerful men in the country, the daughters are ugly.
*Therefore, what, or WHO exactly was she supposed to marry? I think that Rasta dude is right about on her level.

But her (lack of) attractiveness isn't really the issue, it's just a race baiting article.

There is a thread called pictures of betas with girlfriends full of girls uglier than future wifey who managed to marry way better.Also i guess her father is quite rich so she could always have found a good looking gigolo

Fuck you Daddy. - Samseau - 04-29-2013

35 and still single... you know this chick has been riding the cock train for a long-ass time. Then she engages the biggest loser she can find? Love. it.

I love how "conservatives" preach family values and all this shit, but can't raise their kids for shit.

By the way Athlone, I think this is a pretty good counter-example against the thesis that conservative families raise conservative children.

How's this for a counter-thesis: As long as the feminists are running the educational institutions of America, it doesn't matter where the kids come from.

Fuck you Daddy. - beta_plus - 04-29-2013

Quote: (04-28-2013 05:21 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

She's a 4? She is 35 but still...

I really need to get out of DC more [Image: sad.gif]

*kayak.com's plane tickets to Bucharest*

Fuck you Daddy. - scorpion - 04-29-2013

I'm sorry, I can't process this information. I'm still in shock that the middle person this picture is not, in fact, John Boehner himself in drag:

[Image: attachment.jpg11674]

Fuck you Daddy. - Gemini - 04-29-2013

OH I love the irony! [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Republicans seem to always have some skeletons in the past/family that embarrasses them at best or makes them look very hypocritical at worse. Gay daughter (Cheney), weed-smoking rasta son-in-law (Boener), coke and alcohol abuse (Bush), gay liaisons with staff members (a bunch of Republican Reps that I cannot care to remember their names), etc etc