Roosh V Forum
Miss Korea 2013 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Miss Korea 2013 (/thread-23258.html)

Pages: 1 2

Miss Korea 2013 - Excelsior - 04-25-2013

While many of us in the USA are watching masses of women go out of their way to subvert their society's traditional standards of beauty (ex: fat acceptance), it might be easy to forget that there are still parts of the world where women still take their appearance extremely seriously.

Case in point: South Korea, where plastic surgery has become so common among those who can afford it that women are starting to look like clones of one another.

From FB:

Quote:Quote:

Miss Korea 2013 is coming up. Look closely. This isn't the same woman with different clothes and hair. It's all the contestants for Miss Korea. Like this epic Reddit thread states, "Korea's plastic surgery mayhem is finally converging on the same face." Sure they're all beautiful, in exactly the same ways though.

[Image: uYHnQrW.gif]
[Image: 3QivZoj.jpg]

Miss Korea 2013 - guerrilla - 04-25-2013

How do they choose the winner in a clone contest?

Miss Korea 2013 - speakeasy - 04-25-2013

I'd bang 'em all.

Miss Korea 2013 - Tuthmosis - 04-25-2013

[Image: 0f48TDR.gif]

Miss Korea 2013 - Therapsid - 04-25-2013

Yeah, but they're all cute though.

It's interesting to see how light-skinned a woman Korean guys idealize. Indian guys are the same way, marching in droves to see movies starring girls lighter skinned than 99% of people in their country.

Miss Korea 2013 - Quintus Flaminius - 04-25-2013

Is there a chance that Asians are actually trying to catch up with Americans on the insanity factor?
I mean, those slant eyes are the very reason why most guys like them.
The first chick I jerked off to was an Asian.

Miss Korea 2013 - liberman - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:45 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Yeah, but they're all cute though.

It's interesting to see how light-skinned a woman Korean guys idealize. Indian guys are the same way, marching in droves to see movies starring girls lighter skinned than 99% of people in their country.

people want what they don't have and what’s rare/different in a population.

Miss Korea 2013 - Screwston - 04-26-2013

I'm surprised they're not jumping in pools of bleach like Michael Jackson and getting permanent surgery to have their eyes blue.

Miss Korea 2013 - Samseau - 04-26-2013

Even their tits are the same size... [Image: confused.gif]

Miss Korea 2013 - Galnuc69 - 04-26-2013

They look different to me, I can tell the difference and I am white. But yea, the eyes are definitely more European/Caucasian looking. If they were in America and said they were part White or something, I wouldn't not believe them.

Miss Korea 2013 - InternationPlayboy - 04-26-2013

They all look the same, and this time it's not even racist.

Miss Korea 2013 - Fenix - 04-26-2013

Havent been to South Korea yet though I'm planning to go soon. From what I've seen most Koreans, especially the women, ARE light-skinned. And their eyes don't look european/caucasian - if anything they look chinky/slanted/asiatic.

What surgery have they had done? I think the beauty standard over there is the big chinky eyes like what the female anime characters have.

Miss Korea 2013 - Lemmo - 04-26-2013

Quote: (04-26-2013 01:41 AM)Fenix Wrote:  

Havent been to South Korea yet though I'm planning to go soon. From what I've seen most Koreans, especially the women, ARE light-skinned. And their eyes don't look european/caucasian - if anything they look chinky/slanted/asiatic.

What surgery have they had done? I think the beauty standard over there is the big chinky eyes like what the female anime characters have.

Yeah, Koreans are light skinned and most of the girls in the photo don't seem to have had the surgery to get the extra Western fold in their eyelid so I'm not seeing any racial element to it.

I'm not seeing the downside. I can think of worse problems than a society where women are similarly attractive. And having spent some time in Korea recently, I can say they are far away from having this problem.

Miss Korea 2013 - Mage - 04-26-2013

Some of them are really more attractive then others. I am white and yes I could rank them. My favorite is the one in blue top at the right end of second row. Fallowed by the one in red in the middle of first row, fallowed by the one in white in middle of the third row. The first one in the first row is actually ugly/would not bang.

I like their faces, but I dislike their sagging arms. These girls should lift.

Miss Korea 2013 - Duke Castile - 04-26-2013

They're all hot and their pussies are different. This is better than the alternative. Viva La South Korea!!!!

Miss Korea 2013 - Hammer - 04-26-2013

They're pretty and they did what they could to be that way. Nothing wrong with that. Now lets have the US girls do the same and we'll all be a bit happier.

They could use a boob job tho

Quote: (04-26-2013 01:57 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2013 01:41 AM)Fenix Wrote:  

Yeah, Koreans are light skinned and most of the girls in the photo don't seem to have had the surgery to get the extra Western fold in their eyelid so I'm not seeing any racial element to it.

I'm not seeing the downside. I can think of worse problems than a society where women are similarly attractive. And having spent some time in Korea recently, I can say they are far away from having this problem.

I think this is what happens when a culture is genophobic - or whatever the term is - therefore foreigners haven't had much inroads into adding their genes to the local gene pool. The variation stays low.

The one in the green is my favorite

Miss Korea 2013 - Moma - 04-26-2013

I don't agree with a beauty paegant when everyone looks the same. I am sure we have all differing standards of beauty and having the ability to choose is important.
For instance, many of the pics that you guys put up yelling that you would bang, I don't particularly find attractive BUT that is the beauty of diversity and the ability to choose amongst that diversity.

When you have a bunch of lizards adhering to a Euro standard of beauty, it takes the choice away from others.

I actually think that there should be a mixture of all types of looks with neither group taking a monopoly so that we can all make choices.

The gripe consensus on this board with Western women is NOT that their faces are fcuked up aesthetically but that they are overweight (a mark of poor health in this hemisphere) and that they have unfeminine attitudes.

I'm starting to get an asian fetish looking at these pics. My favs are the last two on the third row. But the sagging arms=would not bang.

Miss Korea 2013 - soup - 04-26-2013

no beuno

This has to be a hoax.

Miss Korea 2013 - kolovrat - 04-26-2013

I'm starting to ge an asian fetish looking at these pics.

There's always a catch though.

[Image: plastic-surgery-you-cant-hide-it-forever.jpg]

Miss Korea 2013 - liberman - 04-26-2013

The last one is my favorite although the second one on the second row looks like she would be very submissive.
love to give it to her nice and hard.

Quote: (04-26-2013 02:35 AM)kolovrat Wrote:  

Holy shiite. Haha. They don't even look like a family at all. The slants on those kids eyes..I've never seen anything like that. Fuuuuuuuuk. The kid on the right - he's got such a sour/shitty look on his face. He might as well become a gangster when he grows up.

Quote: (04-26-2013 03:17 AM)Fenix Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2013 02:35 AM)kolovrat Wrote:  

Holy shiite. Haha. They don't even look like a family at all. The slants on those kids eyes..I've never seen anything like that. Fuuuuuuuuk. The kid on the right - he's got such a sour/shitty look on his face. He might as well become a gangster when he grows up.

They'll most likely give their ugly kids plastic surgery at a young age as well. I personally think asians can pull of plastic surgery much better than most other races, especially whites.