Roosh V Forum
Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ (/thread-23231.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - RonnieB - 04-25-2013

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/24/sex-with-c...e-3665975/

So the guy has sex with his wife but cums inside of her without her permission and this can be classed as rape!

This is crazy, what about all the girls who lie about taking the pill just to get pregnant? Girls who do this should be charged with rape

Bullshit UK courts

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Dulceácido - 04-25-2013

[Image: Facepalm_implied_super.jpg]

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - liberman - 04-25-2013

Quote:Quote:

The judges backed her, saying she ‘was deprived of choice relating to the crucial feature on which her original consent to sexual intercourse was based’.

What has humanity come to? when did sex become such a bad thing that all actions during the act can now be methodically judged in a court.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Matt3B - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 06:22 AM)RonnieB Wrote:  

So the guy has sex with his wife but cums inside of her without her permission and this can be classed as rape!

This is crazy, what about all the girls who lie about taking the pill just to get pregnant? Girls who do this should be charged with rape

Bullshit UK courts

Didn't you know men can't get raped?

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Parlay44 - 04-25-2013

Cumming inside your wife is the whole point of marriage.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - jammer - 04-25-2013

If she told him not to cum in her, then he is in the wrong for doing it.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-25-2013

So am I a criminal if I suffer from premature ejaculation?

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - presidentcarter - 04-25-2013

Not to derail but...what if the girl tells you ahead of time that she fantasizes about being fucked while she's saying no, and physically forced against her will..."good rape, without the blood", as she described it..."most men are too shy to take me by force". I didn't even try telling her it's probably not a result of shyness...

I'm sure it's been discussed before, just happened to me recently though. Should I get this in writing?

What happens between you and a women in the privacy of YOUR bedroom is nobody's business. She can make any claims she want. There's no proof of anything. There's her statement and your statement. And in the event of questionable sex acts it's in your best interest to keep your mouth shut to everyone. Cops, court, friends etc.

She can file all the police reports that she wants. She can cry rape and have seamen collected as proof of sex with you. She can even press charges. It doesn't mean a damn thing. It doesn't prove rape. It proves sex happened. The burden of proof is on her to prove rape.

Just keep your damn mouth shut and get a lawyer if she presses charges and continue living your life. Game on.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - jammer - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:19 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What happens between you and a women in the privacy of YOUR bedroom is nobody's business. She can make any claims she want. There's no proof of anything. There's her statement and your statement. And in the event of questionable sex acts it's in your best interest to keep your mouth shut to everyone. Cops, court, friends etc.
She got pregnant so obviously they did have sex.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - soup - 04-25-2013

Dupe thread.

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:27 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:19 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

She got pregnant so obviously they did have sex.

Man has sex with wife. News at 11 [Image: lol.gif]

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Atilla - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 08:43 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Not to derail but...what if the girl tells you ahead of time that she fantasizes about being fucked while she's saying no, and physically forced against her will..."good rape, without the blood", as she described it..."most men are too shy to take me by force". I didn't even try telling her it's probably not a result of shyness...

I'm sure it's been discussed before, just happened to me recently though. Should I get this in writing?

“I, _______, hereby agree to allow presidentcarter to fuck the shit out of me whichever way he likes.

Sexual activity will be terminated only upon a single and full statement of our agreed-upon safe word:

‘FLÜGGÅNK€HIØLEN’”

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - KorbenDallas - 04-25-2013

What I said in the other thread:

Soup-

Your completely right with regard to the modern American church. But with regards to actual Christians, who read and follow the bible's doctrine as best they can, you are completely misinformed. I would consider myself a casual Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ and his message.

The bible says to have strive for natural relationships between the sexes. That all men are fallen, but that we can be redeemed through our belief in Jesus.

The bible says clearly that marriage is between a man and a woman and describes exactly what marriage is. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman. The woman MUST submit to her husband for the marriage to be considered a Christian one. She may never refuse him under Church doctrine. She must submit to her husband as well, by serving him. A husband must work hard to provide and protect his family.

The bible also talks about relationships in general describing a society where men have relationships with other men and women with other women or multiple partners as insidious and dangerous. I tend to agree with that.

Jammer-

If a man can't have sex with his wife, then we need to change what we are calling these relationships. How about we call getting married through the state system, "Rent Contract between consenting adults" http://www.returnofkings.com/8966/modern...eking-hell

Mr. Smith, I the Honorable Judge condemn you to the gallows for violating Subsection 1A of your Rent Contract, which, allows for sex only on Tuesday's at 9pm or when your wife specifically tells you you are now allowed to touch her. She told you you could touch her left breast, but then you touched her ass without consent. You are hereby fined 1000 dollars a month to be paid directly to her as well as restricted your Tuesday's sex session for 2 months.

You see how ridiculous it is for the government to be involved in a religious institution designed to create strong families with strong male leaders in communities with woman bound by their Christian faith to serve and love their husbands who serve and protect them and their offspring their whole lives?

Thank god for Eastern Europe, where young, pretty girls, still see the benefits of a traditional marriage to a strong provider, who desires a family and to live in harmony with nature and his religion.

Jammer, keep your marriage 2.0 where you make the money, cook the meals, and lick your females boots in supplication for your yearly blowjob. Your nothing but a sniveling piece of garbage until you can figure out that life isn't about cow-towing to the weaker's sex whims.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - MikeinMKE - 04-25-2013

Bullshit UK courts

Sorry but I agree with the courts. This is a Muslim fundamentalist family and the man would have forbade her the choice of abortion. It sounds as if the judge took this entire equation into account. Europe is very anti-fundamentalist and will treat Muslims harshly as a result. I rather wish America wasn't so damned PC when it comes to radical religions.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - RonnieB - 04-25-2013

If she was so concerned about getting pregnant why the hell wasn't she on the pill then? Or she could have taken the morning after pill the next day

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Therapsid - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 02:36 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Bullshit UK courts

Sorry but I agree with the courts. This is a Muslim fundamentalist family and the man would have forbade her the choice of abortion. It sounds as if the judge took this entire equation into account. Europe is very anti-fundamentalist and will treat Muslims harshly as a result. I rather wish America wasn't so damned PC when it comes to radical religions.

Oh no, you mean her husband actually insists upon having children? What a bastard. I mean, where does he go off thinking he has the right to say no to aborting his own children?

That radical religion you're talking about could be just as be almost any world faith considering that most would agree that the husband was in the right.

As much as I feel that a husband should be able fuck and cum inside his wife as much as he wants, I think when religion conflicts with the law of the land, the law should prevail. The problem with Muslims is that they put religion before the law. I'm sure in their home country where religious laws and State laws are one in the same this would not be an issue at all.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Therapsid - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

As much as I feel that a husband should be able fuck and cum inside his wife as much as he wants, I think when religion conflicts with the law of the land, the law should prevail. The problem with Muslims is that they put religion before the law. I'm sure in their home country where religious laws and State laws are one in the same this would not be an issue at all.

So, you're basically saying you agree with the guy but nevermind, fuck him, because he's Muslim.

Come on. The law or the court's interpretation of it, is an utter steaming pile.

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:38 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

So, you're basically saying you agree with the guy but nevermind, fuck him, because he's Muslim.

Come on. The law or the court's interpretation of it, is an utter steaming pile.

Let equate it to something else. If someone looked at his wife sexually in the street under his religion he's be able to kill him on the spot. As much as he would feel justified to do it under his religious beliefs it would be a crime in the US and he'd probably spend the rest of his days in jail or he may even get the death penalty.

If he did the same thing in his home country where church and state are one he'd walk away without even a slap on the wrist.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - WestIndianArchie - 04-25-2013

Nothing to see here, cause you can't do anything about it.

WIA

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - 40plus - 04-25-2013

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - RouteBackwards - 04-25-2013

Two things I've observed that won't get you probably charged with rape after banging:

1. BE ALPHA. Self explanatory. Your bitch wont' give a fuck if you bust in her if you're alpha, she'll probably try to preserve the semen so a little you can spring into her life.

2. NEVER MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A SLUT, seriously. Unless that shit's a turn on during sex for her and you, LEAVE IT ONLY FOR SEX. If you make her in ANY way feel weird outside of your sexual interaction regarding sex, then she'll be more willing to be on some "you forced me" bullshit. Also, this means making her feel okay with your sexual encounters happening.

A lot of gentlemen who refuse to text her the day after the first bang are at risk, or, gentlemen who are honest with the fact that they don't date women who put out easily are also at risk.

My little brothers good friend boasted to us, in front of the girl, that he banged her the night before thinking this would be cool. She's literally told her whole family, and us, that he banged her while she was sleeping. That shit's fucking retarded.

Even if it turns out I have no connection with the bitch, reading too much feminist propaganda about "what is rape," makes me go out of my way the next day to tell the girl I had a great time last night and spread all around good vibes so she doesn't associate the one night stand with regret, but as a positive experience.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - soup - 04-25-2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 04:21 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

Two things I've observed that won't get you probably charged with rape after banging:

1. BE ALPHA. Self explanatory. Your bitch wont' give a fuck if you bust in her if you're alpha, she'll probably try to preserve the semen so a little you can spring into her life.

2. NEVER MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A SLUT, seriously. Unless that shit's a turn on during sex for her and you, LEAVE IT ONLY FOR SEX. If you make her in ANY way feel weird outside of your sexual interaction regarding sex, then she'll be more willing to be on some "you forced me" bullshit. Also, this means making her feel okay with your sexual encounters happening.

A lot of gentlemen who refuse to text her the day after the first bang are at risk, or, gentlemen who are honest with the fact that they don't date women who put out easily are also at risk.

My little brothers good friend boasted to us, in front of the girl, that he banged her the night before thinking this would be cool. She's literally told her whole family, and us, that he banged her while she was sleeping. That shit's fucking retarded.

Even if it turns out I have no connection with the bitch, reading too much feminist propaganda about "what is rape," makes me go out of my way the next day to tell the girl I had a great time last night and spread all around good vibes so she doesn't associate the one night stand with regret, but as a positive experience.

Good post. I would say actually that texting the day after can make you look needy/beta as well. I've noticed this kind of thing with some of the SNLs I've had. The sex was great, but the girls won't respond to the day after text.

Sex with consent ‘can still be rape’ - Spike - 04-25-2013

delete