Roosh V Forum
Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone ever helped mold a player? (/thread-22731.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Screwston - 04-11-2013

Has anyone here ever turned a guy's life around with girls? Helped change him from "beta" to player? I was watching Mystery videos on youtube while reading that thread and found this. I've tried helping guys out but most are so hard headed and think being a player is evil. I would love to help a guy get pussy if he was willing to change his ways.

[Image: Young%20Frankenstein.jpg]

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - beaversarefun - 04-11-2013

I think its exactly like in the movie Matrix: Unless you have a real desire to get to know what its like to face the brutal truth and become a player, you wont swallow that Red Pill. People are afraid of losing themselves.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-11-2013

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

I had no problem convincing a few of my friends about what works and what doesn't, but they mostly reacted to it with sour grapes: "If women are really like that, I don't want to do anything with them." Maybe they'll turn around in the future, but for now it's helpful that they at least agree. I sometimes feel guilty for ever sending them some links.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Spike - 04-11-2013

I have tried to point a few guys in the right direction but most are so brainwashed by society that it was hard to get anything through their skulls. I can't be bothered with it now unless they are ready to follow and swallow the red pill.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Matt3B - 04-11-2013

Ask Bojangles, he made me who I am today.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - WestCoast - 04-11-2013

I have convined two people to change their lives to red pill.

It's not that hard, the issue is they must be willing to listen and be open minded (usually younger) also they can't be complete fuck ups 100lbs over weight and no job.

In addition while I didn't mold in particular a guy from this forum I took him from average to above average and happy with his women straight off RVF. All three of the guys mentioned are all friends of mine now.

Funny, one of the guys I convinced kills me when I go out now, he's sharper looking and richer than me, at least I get to pull the 7 and get free drinks/food when we go out though. The 9's he pulls are always so confused as to why he looks up to me haha. They don't get it because he has strong game + better looking + richer.... Why is he looking up to a guy with similar game, less attractive and less rich?

Little do they know he won't be committing. Jokes on them!

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 04-11-2013

I tried and failed with an old roommate.

I did get a good friend to swallow the red pill and he's developing into a player now.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - le prince perdu - 04-11-2013

I try it often, by throwing a line here and there at the right moment.

I have an Asian friend who wanted to bang a pretty little blond girl, I kept telling him that he has to get the digits and stop listening to her life problems but no he had to add her on Facebook and act beta.
2 weeks later he comes and tell me that she has a boyfriend and shit ( he knows she doesn't), he had that butthurt look in his eyes. I then told him that the reason she told him that is because he is skinny and weak, if he starts lifting weights he will get all the girls he wants.
Of course there is more than that but at this point it is the only thing he is willing to believe.

Now I see him going to the gym on a regular basis, when he will get his testosterone level up and really want to fuck bitches, I will give him another advice.

I am no pro, I still have A LOT to learn myself, and I am not even close to the players on here YET but I am young cat and I learn everyday.

Sometimes it is just hard to see the people I know do it all wrong and I try my best to get guys into game by approaching and getting digits in front of them so they can't call bullshit and by always giving advices.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Fujiwara - 04-11-2013

I never thought I might, but just last weekend a close friend of mine was showing me texts of the nasty things these girls say while telling me that the things I talk about have been very influential. "Dude you know that shit you said? You're right"

it was kinda [Image: mindblown.gif] when I heard that.

Having said that, I am coming to the realisation that in my effort break sh*t down as much as possible for *me* to understand, every now and then I spit some fortune cookie-sounding shit that makes people stop to think. I'm now really understanding that my words often hold more weight than I anticipate.

and that's a pretty heavy thought in itself.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - soup - 04-11-2013

I've tried with my friends, but none of them really want to dive into like I have. My friends call me "The Machine", or "Killer" when it comes to girls.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Teedub - 04-11-2013

There's a young (19) lad at work who is keen to learn a few things. I don't think he cares much for the intellectual stuff I tell him about (anti-feminism, SMV studies etc) but he's certainly appreciative of me helping him text girls in the correct (read: dominant) manner etc.

He doesn't do badly with girls, he's good looking and works out a lot etc, but he was still putting things down to "getting lucky" until I put him straight. Perhaps one day he'll be on here.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - bojangles - 04-11-2013

Quote: (04-11-2013 07:26 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Ask Bojangles, he made me who I am today.

Aye, the student has become the blaster

Matt is one who I've succeeded with, I've failed with 2 of my own relatives

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Mujeriego - 04-11-2013

I stay away from trying to do this because it's usually a waste of time. Guys will take a one foot in the water approach and bitch about their lack of success. That being said, I turned my old roommate into a respectable player, but it was because he had the drive to become one.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - TheRookie - 04-11-2013

It cracks me up when people see girls as innocent little angels. A lot of my friends are have bought into the soulmate fallacy and would like for nothing more than to settle down with a girl out of their range (9s for guys who pull 7s, 6s for guys who pull 4s, etc.), kiss her feet, buy her things, treat her right, etc. Tell me, who is the woman in this situation? Meanwhile the women want to avoid marriage, have experiences, date bad boys, etc. The women are men and the men women in mainstream American society.

Without the mentality that a relationship is transactional and has to be maintained I just know they are going to get burned, whether it is their poor little heart or something worse like divorce and half the assets.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Giovonny - 04-11-2013

I have molded many players.

This is my lifes work.

Helping people connect with the opposite sex.

Too many people are lonely.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - A War You Cannot Win - 04-11-2013

All the women (including my single mother) who chewed me up and spit me out for being a good little beta a long time ago.

Bojangles and Gio - Can you tell us the stories? That's nice of you Gio, but I think a lot of players are lonely at the end of the night (after busting a nut). Sometimes I am. I think a lot of guys who are not used to being with girls would fall in love right away even if you tried to mold them the right way.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - WesternCancer - 04-11-2013

I'll be working on this during the summer. A guy I know is great at talking to girls but cant follow through. He had a girl telling him to come over for a no clothes sleepover and he took her seriously when she said they weren't going to have sex. I just need to push him into the realm of closing and maybe the abundance mindset with some minimal texting and he should be good. Hopefully he can help me out too.

Quote: (04-11-2013 04:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

Bojangles and Gio - Can you tell us the stories?

What stories?

That's nice of you Gio, but I think a lot of players are lonely at the end of the night

Yes, we all get lonely sometimes. Thats part of the players lifestyle.

Players need to fill that lonely void with quality friendships, quality time with family, passionate hobbies, and even intimacy with women.

I cook with women, I exercise with women, I talk to women, I connect with them.

By the time we are done hanging out and banging. I am ready to be by myself again. This means I am rarely lonely.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Titan - 04-11-2013

Quote: (04-11-2013 08:23 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I have convined two people to change their lives to red pill.

It's not that hard, the issue is they must be willing to listen and be open minded (usually younger) also they can't be complete fuck ups 100lbs over weight and no job.

In addition while I didn't mold in particular a guy from this forum I took him from average to above average and happy with his women straight off RVF. All three of the guys mentioned are all friends of mine now.

Funny, one of the guys I convinced kills me when I go out now, he's sharper looking and richer than me, at least I get to pull the 7 and get free drinks/food when we go out though. The 9's he pulls are always so confused as to why he looks up to me haha. They don't get it because he has strong game + better looking + richer.... Why is he looking up to a guy with similar game, less attractive and less rich?

Little do they know he won't be committing. Jokes on them!

That's really cool that he still looks up too you because you made him what he is. Most (if not all) people I know wouldn't even think of doing that.

Quote: (04-11-2013 04:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Bojangles and Gio - Can you tell us the stories?

What stories?
The stories of you molding some players.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Sonsowey - 04-11-2013

There have been like three frienda of mine who ive encouraged to come out and hit on chicks. All of them shacked up w the first one who fucked them.

opps , meant to save a draft.

i will post stories later.

going to get a massage.

Anyone ever helped mold a player? - Sebastian - 04-11-2013

It's good to share a realistic views.
But please don't share your Hatred Against Women.
I am not dumb enough to fall for those comments but it is just sad to read those.