Roosh V Forum
Petite and Short Girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Petite and Short Girls (/thread-22587.html)

Pages: 1 2

Petite and Short Girls - Screwston - 04-07-2013

Am I the only one that likes them? Everyone's always talking about long legs and 6'0+ girls on here. I wont turn down a tall freak of nature if she looks good, but a smaller girl looks more feminine and sexy to me. Plus, you get to see their small hands wrapped around your dick [Image: popcorn2.gif]

Petite and Short Girls - Tengen - 04-07-2013

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Petite and Short Girls - MrXY - 04-07-2013

Love the short girls. I like a girls head to be able to fit under my chin.
Sex with them is much better too. Ever try to doggy style a tall chick? Plus tall girls have those big hands and feet and deeper voices. Yuck.
We definitely need some pics here

Petite and Short Girls - ryanf - 04-07-2013

Quote: (04-07-2013 06:30 AM)houston Wrote:  

Am I the only one that likes them? Everyone's always talking about long legs and 6'0+ girls on here. I wont turn down a tall freak of nature if she looks good, but a smaller girl looks more feminine and sexy to me. Plus, you get to see their small hands wrapped around your dick [Image: popcorn2.gif]

Despite the fact that I am just below average height, a girl's height is actually a non-issue for me. I've been mostly with short girls, but that's because my mind still thinks tall girls will reject me. I would fuck a tall girl in a second.

Petite and Short Girls - Fredster - 04-07-2013

I don't have the luxury of enjoying short girls since I'm 5'5, but I don't care about height, I approach tall or short, all the same to me.

Petite and Short Girls - Soma - 04-07-2013

Tall girls with long legs look gangly and awkward; the typical high fashion model body holds little appeal to me. Petite all the way. Sex with tall girls is clumsier as well - body parts just don't line up properly.

Petite and Short Girls - Suits - 04-07-2013

I am not interested in dating men. Tall women with shapely legs look like domineering men to me.

I like my girls to be under 100LB.

Petite and Short Girls - beaversarefun - 04-07-2013

Im into Asian girls, so I guess I concur.

A pair of long legs on high heels though - kills me everytime.

[Image: blogspot-jessica-alba-high-heels-long-legs-gq-2010.jpg]

Alba @5.7"

Petite and Short Girls - Downunder - 04-07-2013

Love em! Love em! Love em!!!!!!

Love them girls Short n Petite!

Petite and Short Girls - Ovid - 04-07-2013

I like the petite girls as well. I had a gf who was 4'11", and she was fun in bed. It was easier to throw her around and completely dominate her. Bending down to kiss her seemed awkward at first, but I got used to it. I'm 5'10". I'd fuck a girl who was taller than me (haven't yet) but I wouldn't date her...

Petite and Short Girls - soup - 04-07-2013

I go through phases.

I'm not into girls that have dwarfish proportions (like some Mexicanas), but it can be a lot of fun to have a little one to throw around. Especially doggy- it's like a shishkabob. Also, surprisingly, the short ones don't complain that much if go deep. I've tall girls complain more.

Petite and Short Girls - Tuthmosis - 04-07-2013

Quote: (04-07-2013 06:30 AM)houston Wrote:  

Am I the only one that likes them?

Nope. Everybody loves short girls. That's why they're always taken.

Petite and Short Girls - beaversarefun - 04-07-2013

Anyone ever gone for the midget move as in Tucker Max' books?

If not, would you be willing to try?

Petite and Short Girls - Nascimento - 04-07-2013

Short girls (to me, under 5'4 as I am 5'8) are the most fun to meet out. I really enjoy dance floor game and it is remarkably easy to lift these girls up and throw them around, dominate them on the dance floor. My favourite move that only works with these short, petite girls is to pick her up and have her wrap her legs around me, and in that position squat down almost to the ground where her frame will be between my squatted legs and we can dryhump in that position as I support her weight with my legs and back. It is amazing and causes her to lust for you because of your dominant prowess and the fact nobody has ever done that to her before.

Petite and Short Girls - Vitriol - 04-07-2013

Girls who are maybe around 5' to 5'6" with big tits and a big ass without being fat are the ideal.

Maybe someone can find pictures of girls with those dimensions to see what I'm talking about.

Petite and Short Girls - Parlay44 - 04-07-2013

Petite girls have vise grip pussies [Image: thumb.gif]

Petite and Short Girls - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-07-2013

Short girls lust for height and dominance even more than tall ones, from what I've seen. It gets hilarious sometimes when there's a 30 cm difference. But it just means you need to use more game if you don't fit their imagined mold.

As for sexiness, I like it, but it was never really a factor for me.

Petite and Short Girls - Jazzman92 - 04-07-2013

Im around 6'2 and I find when i try and make out with short girls it can get kind of fucked up anatomically. I'm slouching over while she's on her tippy toes. Personally I don't really care that much but it definitely feels nice to dominate short girls plus they respond better to my height.

Petite and Short Girls - UrbanNerd - 04-07-2013

Well, I am the minority in this thread. Although I will bang a chick of any height...my preference is tall and slim.

Yeah, I like those 5'9", 5'10", 5'11"....and even a few 6'0" chicks.

Petite and Short Girls - Spader - 04-07-2013

For years, all i sought out were the Eva Longoria looking 5 ft women. That was my type and just did it for me. Mostly because they are like a toy in the bedroom.
Lately I've been hitting on 5'7" - 5'9" and thin. Finding I like that better. Seeing two women right now, one is 5ft maybe 100 pounds, and the other is 5'8" and 110. both mid-20s. I'll take the taller one every time, based on her body type. True amazon-looking chicks i run from.

Petite and Short Girls - Screwston - 04-07-2013

Can we get some pictures up in here??

Petite and Short Girls - rudebwoy - 04-07-2013

Add me to the list, two longest relationships were with girls who were 5'0" and 5'1".

Petite and Short Girls - Matt3B - 04-07-2013

Quote: (04-07-2013 08:11 PM)houston Wrote:  

Can we get some pictures up in here??

Brazilian girl I fucked in December. 5'1 and rode like a champ.

[Image: 483117_528136947215762_1654183843_n.jpg]

Petite and Short Girls - MrXY - 04-07-2013

She's got that there Brazilian booty too [Image: idhitit.gif]

Petite and Short Girls - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 04-07-2013

I have a strong preference for tall chicks and most girls I've banged have been 5'6"+. Being with a short girl just feels awkward for me now. I'm only 5'9" so it has nothing to do with my height. The tallest I've been with is 6'1" and my fiancee is about 6'.

A chick I'm banging right now is 5' and I went for her because I wanted to try a very short girl, but it definitely feels weird.