Roosh V Forum
A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows (/thread-22545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - WestCoast - 04-06-2013

Well I finally got around to reading bang, I purchase all of Roosh's books for pure support of the manosphere and with that said here is the piece that I disagree with.

"Let me get something just in case"

The reason I disagree with this line, assuming that she is in your place, is the following.

Keep a Condom in Your Pillow Case

So when things start to get heated you lose zero momentum. You just reach back behind her head (pulling her hair of course) then when you feel the time is right you reach into the pillow case. **Ta Da**. I's almost like a magic trick, one girl the next morning said "the condom just came out of no where!".

I have gotten a few PM's and questions via other avenues about resistance with this method it has seen nothing but success.

Please post your disagreements below.

Slay on Slayers!

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Pete - 04-06-2013

I always do it when women are coming to my house. I put one in my bed and in other places I might bang just in case...

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - beaversarefun - 04-06-2013

I also do it that way and it has always worked for me. I also have some lube ready for quick access, right beneath the bed, to the head end.

You may think that the fact you have these things ready will give the girl the impression that you are getting hook ups all the time and work like a pro. But no girl ever bailed on me when at that moment. Mostly because you are probably both naked already and sex is imminent.

I guess you can still go with the line that Roosh suggests, but make sure you dont have to get up and out of bed.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - thebassist - 04-06-2013

Smooth.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - BoneDaddy - 04-06-2013

I always keep condoms and lube within reach. Depending on the scenario, it could be in the drawer beside the bed, under the pillow, beneath something on top of the table beside the bed, etc. As we all know, the plan is to be smooth, not make a big deal out of it and don't fumble.

The thing to avoid is to have them lying out in the open.

When I know the moment is right to reach for the condom, I just do it. If she's on my bed naked, she knows what's up.

I also make sure I'm prepared for after the bang with either a hand towel, or lately, disposable wipes. Chicks appreciate that.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Veloce - 04-06-2013

What's a condom?

Quote: (04-06-2013 12:23 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

What's a condom?

Ha for a new one.

I am not about to get one of them there million dolla walking liabilities, ESP in the US of A

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - soup - 04-06-2013

I have condom stashed in different hidden locations. In the headboard of my bed. Behind the radio near my couch. My wallet. The pocket to my jacket. My laptop bag. My guitar gig bag. Then I store the bulk of them in my medical bin.

The best place to put a condom is in her pussy.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - thegmanifesto - 04-06-2013

Quote: (04-06-2013 02:54 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Well I finally got around to reading bang, I purchase all of Roosh's books for pure support of the manosphere and with that said here is the piece that I disagree with.

"Let me get something just in case"

The reason I disagree with this line, assuming that she is in your place, is the following.

Keep a Condom in Your Pillow Case

So when things start to get heated you lose zero momentum. You just reach back behind her head (pulling her hair of course) then when you feel the time is right you reach into the pillow case. **Ta Da**. I's almost like a magic trick, one girl the next morning said "the condom just came out of no where!".

I have gotten a few PM's and questions via other avenues about resistance with this method it has seen nothing but success.

Please post your disagreements below.

Slay on Slayers!

What if you swoop her in another place besides your bed?

What do I do?

I keep rubdogs in every room of my crib.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Ovid - 04-06-2013

I always have one in my pocket, some in the nightstand, and a couple stashed on the window sill right behind my couch, so they're out of sight but can be grabbed in a second if needed. I like the pillow idea. Though, I much prefer raw-dogging. I lost out on a bang one time because a girl insisted on using condoms and I didn't have any.

Quote: (04-06-2013 01:58 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

I always have one in my pocket, some in the nightstand, and a couple stashed on the window sill right behind my couch, so they're out of sight but can be grabbed in a second if needed. I like the pillow idea. Though, I much prefer raw-dogging. I lost out on a bang one time because a girl insisted on using condoms and I didn't have any.

I keep them out in the open.

I agree have them everywhere which is why I don't understand the need for the line I guess is the point.

Multiple places even when you go out. Pants, jacket pocket, etc etc. so you can slip them out when clothes come off anywhere you are.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - beaversarefun - 04-06-2013

Quote: (04-06-2013 01:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 01:58 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

I always have one in my pocket, some in the nightstand, and a couple stashed on the window sill right behind my couch, so they're out of sight but can be grabbed in a second if needed.
I keep them out in the open.

How would one have to picture that? A nice tasteful bowl in the middle of the table, rubbers neatly arranged?

'No pressure, honey. Make yourself at home. Ill get us some drinks..'

She'll sure know whats on next.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - soup - 04-06-2013

They should make condoms that grow and shrink so that you can have one on all the time ha

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Kabal - 04-06-2013

What's a condom?

You never have to worry about where to keep your coitus interruptus.

i still scatter a few condoms around my apartment just in case a chick makes me wear one. Cheap insurance.

Quote: (04-06-2013 02:05 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I agree have them everywhere which is why I don't understand the need for the line I guess is the point.

Multiple places even when you go out. Pants, jacket pocket, etc etc. so you can slip them out when clothes come off anywhere you are.

Yeah.

This is actually a picture from my kitchen cabinet:

[Image: locked-condoms.jpg]

My coffee table:

[Image: magnum-condoms-300x260-316x373.jpg]

My Bedroom nightstand:

[Image: magnum.jpg]

My Bathroom:

[Image: 2.jpg]

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - MikeCF - 04-06-2013

Yep. Keep them stashed in the couch cushions, too.

Never lose momentum.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - MikeCF - 04-06-2013

Bigger shock for me was how few girls insist on using them.

I "came of age" in the AIDS era.

Now girls are raw dogging like crazy.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Matt3B - 04-06-2013

What's a condom?

Haha, beat me to it.

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:35 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Yeah.

That is why we have True Game.

We had to convince girls to have sex with us, and convince them they weren't going to die.

And kids today think they have it rough.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Hotwheels - 04-06-2013

I like to play the game on expert.

I leave a couple opened condom wrappers laying on my nightstand and don't worry if a used one is in the garbage in the bathroom.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Kabal - 04-06-2013

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:35 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I like to play the game on expert.

I leave a couple opened condom wrappers laying on my nightstand and don't worry if a used one is in the garbage in the bathroom.

The next logical step would be to re-use used ones littered around your pad.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - RCron - 04-06-2013

I always stash a couple condoms under my bedside clock radio. I never want to have to leave the bed if the momentum is good...

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - soup - 04-07-2013

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:03 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah.

We had to convince girls to have sex with us, and convince them they weren't going to die.

Almost all my notches last year were raw dog. That's close to forty notches of pure, unadulterated casual sex.

I don't recommend this. That said, I got tested in January and I have nothing. In my life time I've let over a hundred girls experience my cock. I'm 33.

I banged an older broad two nights ago raw and she on her period. She had good tits for her age.[Image: Screen_shot_2013_04_07_at_3_27_02_AM.png]

When I get drunk, I almost always do it raw. I don't like this because I think I might get an STD soon. I don't know what to believe.

A Disagreement With Bang Condoms Under Pillows - Samseau - 04-07-2013

Quote: (04-07-2013 02:30 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:03 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah.

Almost all my notches last year were raw dog. That's close to forty notches of pure, unadulterated casual sex.

I don't recommend this. That said, I got tested in January and I have nothing. In my life time I've let over a hundred girls experience my cock. I'm 33.

I banged an older broad two nights ago raw and she on her period. She had good tits for her age.[Image: Screen_shot_2013_04_07_at_3_27_02_AM.png]

When I get drunk, I almost always do it raw. I don't like this because I think I might get an STD soon. I don't know what to believe.

Who gives a fuck? If getting an STD is the price to pay for 100+ notches of unprotected sex, wouldn't you say that's worth it?