Roosh V Forum
Guitar Game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Guitar Game (/thread-20191.html)

Pages: 1 2

Guitar Game - tenderman100 - 01-31-2013

One of the forums I frequent is the Acoustic Guitar Forum...some great stuff there.

Then there was this:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forum...p?t=281993

Quote:Quote:

A few years ago my son, an engeenering student had a conversation with me and my wife. I asked if he had been playin his guitar much. He replied only to get girls. My wife jokingly asked why I did not do such things. My son answered with the following:

"Because he plays things that are complicated and pretty. You have to play simple songs and get them to sing, then go for the one with low self esteem."

It was at that point I realized my son is much smarter than I ever was.

Guitar Game - at350zguyy - 01-31-2013

Guitar Game - Parlay44 - 01-31-2013

That video had me crying @350 [Image: lol.gif]

Guitar Game - Soma - 01-31-2013

Guitar Game - deushombre - 01-31-2013

Quote: (01-31-2013 10:50 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Damn, that video had me laughing too hard!!!

Guitar Game - damngringo - 01-31-2013

Quote: (01-31-2013 11:51 AM)Soma Wrote:  

That was the first thing I thought about after I read the title. Kudos!

Guitar Game - Parlay44 - 01-31-2013

Not a dupe but a related thread.

Songs on guitar
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2268.html

I have a request ... Sure we can all play songs on guitar. Can we keep this thread logistical and related to Game?

Topics like:
Eye Contact while playing.
Opening girls after a set.
Handling girls that open you.
Etc.

Guitar Game - christpuncher - 01-31-2013

Ha. That thread on guitarforum got about 10 reply, 8 of which were something like "that's not cool what your son did" Then it was closed for being offensive to women.... Manosphere forums are like the only ones left where you can say anything.

The finance forum I frequent often has discussions come up about wills, marriage, prenups. All of sudden well educated men become white knights, and supremely logical women (ones that frequent finance forums and run their own businesses etc.) become screaming cats that mock and denigrate, and tell how it's all "overblown" and that young men don't need to worry about prenups and the like. It's quite amusing to watch. I have to hold my tongue to a certain extent though or fear being banned...

Guitar Game - FourToTheFloor - 01-31-2013

I used to do guitar game when I first got to college. Didn't work too well.

Then I started doing D.J. game and never looked back. My roommates and I would throw big dance parties and I could pretty much step off the decks and have any girl on the dancefloor that I wanted.

Haven't done much of it since I graduated, but I'm working on a demo to send to local promoters.

Guitar Game - tenderman100 - 01-31-2013

Quote: (01-31-2013 02:09 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

Ha. That thread on guitarforum got about 10 reply, 8 of which were something like "that's not cool what your son did" Then it was closed for being offensive to women.... Manosphere forums are like the only ones left where you can say anything.

The finance forum I frequent often has discussions come up about wills, marriage, prenups. All of sudden well educated men become white knights, and supremely logical women (ones that frequent finance forums and run their own businesses etc.) become screaming cats that mock and denigrate, and tell how it's all "overblown" and that young men don't need to worry about prenups and the like. It's quite amusing to watch. I have to hold my tongue to a certain extent though or fear being banned...

What's the name/link to the finance forum?

Guitar Game - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-31-2013

I learned this in eighth grade at private school. They needed a guitar player for church services and I got recruited. So they let me have my guitar on campus to practice during lunch. I went from like zero to sixty in popularity. Every girl suddenly knew me.

Shame this forum wasn't around because I definitely didn't capitalize on it. Who knew about this stuff in eighth grade?

Guitar Game - painter - 01-31-2013

What's an easy song to learn? I could never learn to sing and play at the same time, any tips?

My guitar game has always been picking up the acoustic and jamming for a few minutes or wailing away on the electric but never anything structured. A few months ago me and a guy I know brought acoustics to an overnight party and had a great jam session, the girls were all excited but unfortunately none were single.

Guitar Game - Sombro - 01-31-2013

I always got better results playing electric than acoustic.

Also, if you're learning electric bass, learn it without using a pick.
Chicks love watching the busy hands thing.

Guitar Game - Insignia - 01-31-2013

Guitar "game" is great and it definitely gets girls wet, but it is not so much the guitar. Playing guitar signifies that you have a passion and women like men that are passionate about something. Honestly, the next time you are getting a little last minute resistance just whip out the guitar and the girl will definitely be DTF.

Guitar Game - Gator - 02-01-2013

Another great way to leverage guitar game, particularly if you go to college, is to offer lessons. Invariably a few lizards are interested and as the teacher you are in the dominant position of leading. They pay you for lessons and you get bangs if you work it right.

Guitar Game - Jazzman92 - 05-13-2013

I just saw neil strauss post this on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...third.html

Apparantly guys who carry a guitar are more likely to get number closes.

Guitar Game - InternationPlayboy - 05-13-2013

One big downfall about my guitar playing is I can't sing while playing. I don't know what it is, I just fuck up either the singing or the playing when I try unless it's a super easy song on the guitar (Like about a girl by Nirvana). First of all I don't have a great voice, second I don't have the coordination. I do play pretty well though, used to be a lot better, but didn't forget a whole lot.

Guitar Game - Prosal - 05-14-2013

"Come to my boudoir"

Guitar Game - AntiTrace - 05-14-2013

Cowboy chord songs man. G,C,A,D. Theres some more than can get to the intermediate level (barre chords and what not) but the main point is you want a strumming song. Once you get the constant strumming pattern down, adding the singing to it is easier. Save the technical shit for practice or a good jam session, singing and playing for girls you want to keep it as simple as possible

My voice sucks too, ive been thinking about vocal lessons.

I like Sorry by Buckcherry. G,D,A,E,Em,Bm,F#,C is all you need. The strumming is easy, chicks eat the lyrics up, and just about everyone recognizes the song (zommgerz! I just heard that on the radio! You can play that!)

"bitches aint shit" cover - not sure who the artist is but you can find it on ultimate guitar tabs, is easy to play. Thats my goto song when I chick sees my guitar and says "zommmgg play me a song clown!!!!"

Guitar Game - little wing - 05-14-2013

This is all you need. It's a panty peeler

Guitar Game - EsperZebrah - 05-16-2013

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:35 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

I always got better results playing electric than acoustic.

Also, if you're learning electric bass, learn it without using a pick.
Chicks love watching the busy hands thing.

A girl said she fantasized me fingering her when she saw me playing classical style finger picking. I was playing a steel string acoustic guitar.

Guitar Game - thebassist - 05-17-2013

Quote: (05-14-2013 06:03 PM)little wing Wrote:  

This is all you need. It's a panty peeler

Gonna have to top you bro.

Guaranteed to get a girl hot and bothered for you:

Guitar Game - Thomas the Rhymer - 09-13-2016

[Image: 1309181399001.jpg]

The advice in tenderman's original post was gold, I applied it to the ukulele when I bought one 2 years ago and I turned that little instrument into a weapon of seduction.

It's really about playing fun, simple sing-a-long songs, not about actually being good with an instrument.

Anyway, now that I've decided to upgrade my musical skills and learn the guitar, I thought this thread deserves a bump.

I also found this interesting article:
http://thisistrouble.com/2014/07/16/get-...ng-guitar/

Quote:Quote:

G, C, Em D. Four musical chords, are all you need to play a song to wet a girls panties. The best part of it is that these four chords can be transposed to 95% of songs in existence. Even better, the songs that girls like to hear are usually ridiculously easy to play.

You don’t have to know how to shred, all you need to know is how to produce a basic melody and sing along (or hum if you don’t sing well). Don’t worry about hitting specific notes on a fret or getting the beat just right, the melody will do.

Those four chords can be transposed to any pitch using a basic capo. Alternatively, you can use a pencil and a rubber band to achieve the same effect. The best part about the four chords – you can modify them to make playing them even simpler; you only have to move two fingers at any given point to change chords.

Yes, moving two fingers makes it that easy to get laid by playing guitar.
What songs to play?

Like I said, girls like the stupid shit that will make you feel kind of homo to play. Here’s some ideas that are very, very easy to learn:

Wonderwall by Oasis
I’m Yours by Jason Mraz
Collide by Howie Day
Fix You by Coldplay
Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T’s (substitute Delilah for her name, sadly it works every time)

If you want to be a little less homo, here’s a few more ideas that are a little better but are still cake to play, and that she’ll still recognize:

Free Fallin’ by Tom Petty (the John Mayer version is better for a solo guitar)
Hotel California by the Eagles
Time Of Your Life by Green Day
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

Guitar Game - Mikan - 09-13-2016

Quote: (05-13-2013 07:56 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

One big downfall about my guitar playing is I can't sing while playing. I don't know what it is, I just fuck up either the singing or the playing when I try unless it's a super easy song on the guitar (Like about a girl by Nirvana). First of all I don't have a great voice, second I don't have the coordination. I do play pretty well though, used to be a lot better, but didn't forget a whole lot.

I've been playing Spanish Guitar for over 20 years: classical, flamenco and other folk and popular styles. I took lessons as a teenager through college including a few semesters of theory. I never really played guitar to get women intentionally, although it worked without me trying to. Mostly I wouldn't take any of my guitars around women intentionally because they are expensive and women grab and break shit without asking because they are raised without the concept of consequences for their actions.

The trick to playing and singing is you have to learn both voices at the same time. You can't learn the guitar part first then try to learn the vocals later. It feels kind of stupid at first, but when you are first practicing the song you have to sing along with the chords from the very start. That means sitting alone practicing and singing to yourself. Not just mumbling either; you have to project. You perform how you practice.

Guitar Game - Player_1337 - 09-13-2016

I always weave my musical background into the conversation on the first meet. It's an easy way to turn women on, and always seems to come up organically.

The topics vary: many years as a serious guitarist (I've even played for girls back at my place- often blowing them away if they know remotely anything about music or the craft of the instrument. This is where I differentiate myself from the endless posers out there), my bands, shows I've performed (offers an opportunity to be cocky/funny- talk about the shitty shows and venues you've played, along with the awesome ones), eclectic tastes, attending a myriad of concerts, etc.

My knowledge is vast and my passion is genuine- this undeniably shines through. This tends to get chicks intrigued- especially ones who are more alternative or genuinely share my affinity for music.