Roosh V Forum
4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: 4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour (/thread-20155.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Asaxon - 02-14-2013

WTF! I was there and not even drunk. DVY's girl looked certified "hot" in the club... like trouble but hot. The photos don't do her justice at all. Oh well, Asian makeup skills I guess.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Vacancier Permanent - 02-14-2013

Awesome stuff guys, specially TH! Love reading your updates guys!
I'd be very interested to read more about CDO as that's a city I've heard good things and I've seen some good talent there on the dating site I've been using. I like your giving your # on a piece of paper and handing it down. Will definitely have to try that when I return there!

Looking forward to the rest of your reports and those memorable stories!

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Innuendo - 02-14-2013

I'll be in Cebu for at least a week, starting february 18.
Any of you guys around and want to meet up?

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Innuendo - 02-18-2013

well pipelining is going great:

[Image: 4hjz5.jpg]

should I still hit?

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - worldwidetraveler - 02-18-2013

Quote: (02-18-2013 10:14 AM)Innuendo Wrote:  

should I still hit?

Don't judge dude, she decided to born live her baby alive. You have to admit, if your going to born live it is better to do it that way.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Timoteo - 02-18-2013

Banging a pregnant chick is on a lot of guy's to-do list. Yeah dog, you need to smash that.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - DVY - 02-18-2013

wow, i would pass. But im somewhat prudish about these types of things.

What if the baby reaches down and grabs my cock?

joking, but really...what if! Id be scarred for life.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Tenerife - 02-18-2013

PASS

I met up with a 9 months pregnant chick (she said she was 'SUDDENLY' pregnant). be ready for a FAT bitch.

ask for current photos.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - TravelHardcore - 02-19-2013

Quote: (02-18-2013 10:14 AM)Innuendo Wrote:  

should I still hit?

Lol, if it's on your bucket list this seems like an ideal opportunity [Image: biggrin.gif]

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - ImmoralPsychology - 02-19-2013

You might want to check out pregnant pr0n before going for it. [Image: wink.gif]
After I checked out a few vids, any and all prego fantasies I had vaporized.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Innuendo - 02-19-2013

Well I got here in Cebu and apparently there's a fucking typhoon going on, it's been raining cats and dogs the whole day, now it stopped a little but it looks like it's gonna be like this the whole week.
I've been hanging around in Ayala today but it's pretty depressing coming here from sunny Vietnam. Food seems awful too, it's pork everywhere morning lunch and dinner, and every US fast food chain imaginable is available.
Now I've been to Cambodia and Vietnam but this place takes the prize as far as shitholes are concerned. It's incredibly dirty and polluted, the streets are filled with child beggars and ladyboys. Staying in the Mango Square area sure doesn't help.
Got my flag the first night I arrived from J Avenue, it's really easy like others have mentioned but it felt like fucking a corpse. I stupidly booked the hotel for 6 nights thinking I'll stay here a while but after 1 night I already want to leave.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Hallasan - 05-24-2013

The following is a exchange of texts between THC and myself in Bangkok. There is never a dull night with him.

3:16 am: THC
Don't be so fucking mysterious

Me
Her friend was right next to me. I am trying to have your girl come back to you.
Your girl brought all this drama upon us

THC
Prefer to fix things
Yes she did I'm also pissed is she still here? Where are you guys I'm still here but all is lost I'm going to insanity

(One hour gap, I bail cause the friend of his girl was being a downer)

Me
Tell the friend if she wants to talk with me more she can. If she does, give her my number and tell her to call me now
Did she just call me or did some other girl literally just call me?

THC
She just took your number I dont know if she called you

Me
Wtf this night
The stripper [from Spankys, whom I would later bang with no money exchange] just called me, said I was an asshole, and hung up

THC
The fuck, drama night galore man... Call her back
I talked you up non stop to the point she offered you to come to your room with water or milk bro

Me
She just called me again and said I lied about your family problem lol. I think she believed me but hung up. And the girl we warmed up with earlier today, she just called me to get drinks. Holy shit

THC
Boom, go for that one then!!!!

Me
Is she coming to my room now?

THC
No.. you said no man jeez
I'm eating with them and I heard the call... you said you didnt want any more drinks.
Ok I think you just called her back for water good move

Me
She is coming. I said I didnt want drinks with the british sounding blue contacts girl

She came to my room but heavily resisted physical contact and I kicked her out. He made up with his girl and spent quality time with her. The stripper came straight to my place the next day when I told her the traffic was too bad for us to meet somewhere, which was true. Bang

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - bacan - 05-24-2013

I can't wrap my head around how girls are so ridiculously easy there. It's nothing like that in the US, South America, Europe... Nothing even close? What is the theory?

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - ThailandRockstar - 05-24-2013

Depends on the type of girls you are banging, the middle to upper class girls are not that easy. The lower class girls (i.e. hookers, bar girls, village girls or those with low entry jobs like 7/11 etc) are because they have no better prospects so a white guy who can travel for months on end and has his shit together is quite a catch.

Even the lower middle class girls aren't too difficult in places like Thailand. Women are on the whole more educated than guys in Thailand, go to uni etc and get OK paying jobs then find they can't get a man on the same level and since they don't want to date down and end up with a tuk tuk driver or something they opt to date foreigners instead as we are perceived to have money and education.

Just some of the many reasons why a foreigner can clean up in SE Asia.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - DVY - 05-24-2013

Quote: (05-24-2013 07:59 AM)Hallasan Wrote:  

The following is a exchange of texts between THC and myself in Bangkok. There is never a dull night with him.

THC
The fuck, drama night galore man... Call her back
I talked you up non stop to the point she offered you to come to your room with water or milk bro
7-11 MILK CLOSE!!!!! Hows this working for you? hahaha.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - speeddemon - 05-24-2013

Quote: (05-24-2013 09:52 AM)bacan Wrote:  

I can't wrap my head around how girls are so ridiculously easy there. It's nothing like that in the US, South America, Europe... Nothing even close? What is the theory?

For another perspective, you should read rvlefty's posts as well.

Not saying the girls aren't easy, but the guys who post the most about SEA (Fisto, THC, DVY etc) also seem to have very strong game as well.

I have seen way more foreign whoremongers than legit players in Jakarta at least.

You'll also notice a lot of guys out here shoring pro's which in many other countries would be really difficult because money is their only objective but a lot of the pro's in Thailand are mostly having sex with older guys who can no longer get laid back home. When a young, white, attractive guys turns up the pro will often want to hook up with him not as a customer but to prove to themselves and their friends that they are attractive and can get a good quality young guy so they will sleep with him for free to boost their own ego and social status. And then a lot of guys might slip them money in the morning anyway.

Some hookers will refuse to work in the bars and gogos because they will have to sleep with whoever has the most money and instead will just freelance at the clubs so they can take their pick of the guys and only take someone young that they like the look of. Guess it makes them feel better about the whole situation.

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - The Pirate - 05-24-2013

Delete post. Wrong thread.

Quote: (05-24-2013 01:43 PM)ThailandRockstar Wrote:  

When a young, white, attractive guys turns up the pro will often want to hook up with him not as a customer but to prove to themselves and their friends that they are attractive and can get a good quality young guy so they will sleep with him for free to boost their own ego and social status. And then a lot of guys might slip them money in the morning anyway.

Lol, so is it even considered shoring if you pay for it at the end?

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - Menace - 05-24-2013

General rule: good game at home = kill it in SEA. Weak game at home = you will do better but not numbers like Fisto. My #1 recommendation for anyone who has weaker game (and you should know if you do) is to practice approaching AT HOME. You will not magically improve just by flying 2000 miles.

Quote: (05-24-2013 04:16 PM)Menace Wrote:  

General rule: good game at home = kill it in SEA. Weak game at home = you will do better but not numbers like Fisto. My #1 recommendation for anyone who has weaker game (and you should know if you do) is to practice approaching AT HOME. You will not magically improve just by flying 2000 miles.

Solid post.

Quote: (05-24-2013 03:48 PM)speeddemon Wrote:  

Lol, so is it even considered shoring if you pay for it at the end?

I'm not saying the guys on here are paying most probably don't but I mean in general the young guys who picking up freelancers in clubs. Some of the girls are probably willing to sleep with a lot of these guys for free but 99% of guys in Thailand at least assume all women are hookers and will just give them money anyway.

Quote: (05-24-2013 04:16 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I can only really speak for what goes on in Bangkok but the only issue is that most guys, those with good game included, never leave lower Sukhumvit so you don't get to see or hear about how they did with the regular middle class and up girls.

Even good looking guys I know who kill it back in the West struggle to get one night stands with girls from regular Thai clubs when I take them there.

They hate the regular clubs and want to head to Insomnia or Climax instead.

@ThailandRockstar

So what`s your method for approaching/gaming a regular thai girl?

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour - DirectDanger - 05-24-2013

@The Pirate

Gaming regular Thai girls has been discussed at length in threads...

"Thailand Challenge"
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18023.html

and of course the "Fisto invades SEA"
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20433.html

I give my general strategy at RCA which is full of middle class girls...
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20433-...#pid375543

I have followed all those threads with the exception of the first one you mentioned.

I was curious to know if Thailand Rockstar could elaborate more on the statement "Even good looking guys I know who kill it back in the West struggle to get one night stands with girls from regular Thai clubs when I take them there"