Roosh V Forum
Australia - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Australia (/thread-20129.html)

Pages: 1 2

Australia - Asaxon - 01-29-2013

Due to having to make a visa run and planning on Singapore and Taiwan this time I was contemplating going to Australia for a week in March just to have another continent on my "been there" list. Looking at datasheets and general info here it seems Gillard's oz is about as feminist and pc as a place can get. Any recent on the ground experiences? Thinking of Perth or Sydney.

Australia - RASER - 01-29-2013

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:00 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Due to having to make a visa run and planning on Singapore and Taiwan this time I was contemplating going to Australia for a week in March just to have another continent on my "been there" list. Looking at datasheets and general info here it seems Gillard's oz is about as feminist and pc as a place can get. Any recent on the ground experiences? Thinking of Perth or Sydney.

Not sure where u are from but save your pennies, not a cheap place.

Its ok, we speak English and don't bite!!

Aussie Girls play games, are angry, and precious, so hunt fellow backpacker tourists types if you want to bang.

Yes, gillard [sic] is a fat cow lesbian bitch, her days are numbered, counting them down...

March is Melbourne GP time if that rocks your boat, weather will still be ok too.

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

We [Australia] are going to the polls on Sept. 14th

The gillard nightmare is almost over!

Laugh now ya'feral!

Quote: (01-29-2013 09:11 PM)RASER Wrote:  

We [Australia] are going to the polls on Sept. 14th

The gillard nightmare is almost over!

Laugh now ya'feral!

C'ont....

I know u want more....

&
&

Australia - kazz - 01-29-2013

If I had to choose one place, Id say Melbourne, if your main interest is getting amongst it and picking up women, if you come in winter though perhaps Sydney or Brisbane.

Australia - babababalot - 01-29-2013

i like gillard. australia's economy is doing well and its foreign relations with key countries are strong. her opponent doesn't suggest anything other than sinking boats filled with refugees. has he crafted some alternative policies now?

Australia - garygroundwork - 01-30-2013

when ur young and good looking australia is great for night game...girls get so drunk and want dick BUT u got to be in shape and young.

Australia - RSP - 01-30-2013

Quote: (01-30-2013 05:38 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

when ur young and good looking australia is great for night game...girls get so drunk and want dick BUT u got to be in shape and young.

Don't have to be in shape, just be aggressive and not too out of shape. I got a bit of a gut, but I hide it well due to my height.

Australia - garygroundwork - 01-30-2013

yeah well u know what i mean...

Australia - LooTa - 01-30-2013

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:00 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Surprised you even consider Perth, it doesn't usually enter peoples calculations. March will be a good time for it if you do come, with the warm weather and plenty of flesh on show. I live in Perth and I suppose it's been good to me, but i guess it depends what your style is. I always found it was pretty good for night game with your venue dependant on what type of girls you're looking to pull (I did my best work in fremantle and leederville) but day game is nearly non existent...or maybe I just wasn't very good at it.

Quote:Quote:

Most young guys are in decent shape round here, but decent game is a rarity.

Australia - Magic Bullets - 01-30-2013

The majority aren't in shape, probably on the coast there are a lot of surfers who are, like most Anglo countries you do standout if you are in shape in general. European backpackers are probably the most approachable, there are plenty of them around.

Australia - babababalot - 01-30-2013

^ wishful thinking. go to any club or music festival and 80% of guys will be in good shape.

in fact having muscles is overrated because it's so common.

I am not talking about music festivals I mean in the mall on the beach, depends what you define as being in shape. Obesity levels are high as haven't you seen the stats. If you go to most beaches over here you will only see the very occaissional guy who is gym hard, the vast majority of people are out of shape same goes for the gyms, only a tiny percent are in shape, it is reality.

Australia - T and A Man - 01-30-2013

I would agree with bababablot, Oz men on the prowl, so that means typically under 28, a sizable percentage are in good shape.

It is either gym, working in trades or residual conditioning from playing the more rigorous football codes. By world standards, this is pretty reasonable conditioning.

Obesity if confined to men over 30, or women. other than the WoW playing geeks, not many men younger than 30 are obese.

I would agree a good percent would be in reasonable shape, it doesn't mean gym shape, either. I am in my early 40s and probably have a better physique than most of the guys who are at my gym, and most of them are teens to early 20s. A good deal of guys are pretty skinny, overweight, in general not as fit as their counterparts in the 90s.

Australia - Prophylaxis - 01-30-2013

Oz men aren't some special hybrid you need to be concerned about. The majority can't spit game to save their lives, and we all know looks can only get you so far.

Australia - RASER - 01-30-2013

Quote: (01-29-2013 11:57 PM)babababalot Wrote:  

i like gillard. australia's economy is doing well and its foreign relations with key countries are strong. her opponent doesn't suggest anything other than sinking boats filled with refugees. has he crafted some alternative policies now?

U don't know and have to deal with her [it]

She is a pig of a thing, most likely subhuman, she was a lawyer filth after all.

The economy is booming thanks to mining [thank China for buying] and would happen regardless of her

She wants to tax mining, as in a mining-tax and a carbon tax, totally out of touch, destroy the things that are keeping up fiscal positive!

Her time is up, "thanks christ for that" they cried

The alternative is Tony Abbot who is going to practise austerity like no body's business. He is a very conservative politician who is backward and in the pocket of the mining industry. The Carbon tax has not had the dire consequences Abbot enivisaged at all, if anything it has gone pretty smoothly. One only need look at the recent events in Queensland and other parts of the country to realise something needs to be done about climate change.

Australia - Asaxon - 01-30-2013

Perth seems closer, drier and a bit more agreeable than Sydney or Melbourne. Here in Thailand a lot of Australian backpacker guys seem to be in better shape than the Europeans or North Americans but that could be selection bias. Prices for hotels etc appear fairly high, even compared to other western countries. Is this due to taxes or a strong oz $ compared to other currencies?

Quote: (01-30-2013 05:33 PM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

I would agree a good percent would be in reasonable shape, it doesn't mean gym shape, either.

I'm not saying 75% of guys look like SBW or anything.

But I am saying compared to much of the world, you see a high percentage of guys who have defined biceps, tricpeps, delts, traps and a lean stomach. Compared to most places in Western Europe or North America where they men just appear smaller.

Now some places, I've led to believe such as Serbia and Russia have more gym toned bodies, but their dichotomy is greater. With everyone else being a malnurished weed.

I simply put it down to the lifestyle, which in the anlgo culture has been down to playing RL/AFL and working in a trade. The southern euro's/west asians have an endemic sense of inadequacy, and a large number of them try to alleviate this in the gym (i.e. Zyzz), and now you see large numbers of East Asians working out. Even Islanders are eatting better than they used to.

As to add to the mention above about festivals. I see large numbers of guys in the city with biceps, pecs and delts all busting out of slim fit, cut-away collar business shirts.

I am in my early 40s and probably have a better physique than most of the guys who are at my gym, and most of them are teens to early 20s.

I'd suspect then you're so far ahead of other 40 year old guys as well. I'd suggest then your physique is an outlier, not the norm.

A good deal of guys are pretty skinny, overweight, in general not as fit as their counterparts in the 90s.

Well I'm 38, so not much younger than you, and to be sincere my memory doesn't recall it being that way in the 90's.

To add above with who are getting bigger, you would never see East Asians doing anything physically related in the 90's, they were all studious book worms back then. Euro's would only do arm and chest work, and leave out their core and legs.. and end up looking ridiculous.

Quote: (01-30-2013 07:45 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Perth seems closer, drier and a bit more agreeable than Sydney or Melbourne. Here in Thailand a lot of Australian backpacker guys seem to be in better shape than the Europeans or North Americans but that could be selection bias. Prices for hotels etc appear fairly high, even compared to other western countries. Is this due to taxes or a strong oz $ compared to other currencies?

Search more Aussie posts.

Aussie was a fantastic place to visit 15 years ago. However, there has never been a time to avoid Australia more, than there is now.

It's expensive, and the women have become horrible.

The prime minister is female
The governor-general is female
The head of state is female
The attorney-general is female
The minister of finance is female
Three of seven high court judges are female

All of them, bar Penny Wong, were not a meritorious choice for the job.

Grrlpower is in full force here.

If you're going to come here to mark off a tick box, then go see a natural wonder. There is nothing exceptional with our cities now they are expensive.

You're wasting your time if your visa run is to an Oz city.

In the 90s most people were slim, probably fewer bodybuilders I agree, rugby players were only starting to workout which was a major shift. Nowdays you have lots of supplement stores everywhere. I think creatine had a major impact on how people trained. Gyms in the 90s were far less sanitized than today, they were located in industrial areas in large warehouse or sheds and they were places where people really trained. I think in the last decade girlpower has had an affect on commercial gyms as gyms seem to be more in a rush to cater to them, hence the rise in hardcore gyms and people training at home in garages which is what I do.