Roosh V Forum
White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: White guys and black/afro-latin girls (/thread-19489.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Sonsowey - 01-09-2013

So I'm white, from a white area, and growing up didn't interact much with non-whites. So my first girlfriends/flings etc. were all white just because, well everyone around me was.

Anyway, now that I live in NYC, I find myself, by chance, ending up with a majority of my girls being of Afro-American or Afro-Latina. Not that I don't hit up other races, but I guess these are the ones that are most into me for some reason.

Not complaining, as these girls are bangin, just curious if other white guys out there find that black girls tend to be the most down and therefore fill up their days and nights.

I guess on one hand, black girls aren't the most coveted by white guys in general, so there's a sort of imbalance there.

Do other white guys find this to be the case, assuming you're open to black girls? And how many white guys are there out there who truly aren't into black girls at all? You all make it a lot easier for me!

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - UgSlayer - 01-10-2013

I'm asian and I'm into black and afro-latina girls from time to time. Fucked a few and the sex was pretty good. You are not alone. They are surprised when I approach them. They never approach me because they feel that asian guys are not into darker skinned girls.

My tastes vary. I've only LTR with white girls though. Beauty is beauty and booty is booty.

I was listening in an a cold approach by a white guy on a black chick at a coffee shop. He didn't seem to have any edge to him at all, just a normal, white collar, white guy who was dressed professionally and pretty average looking. His opener was "Hey I know you're black and I'm white, but I like coffee with my cream" or something to that effect. I was cracking up thinking it was corny as fuck. She was laughing but in a way that she was flattered and pleasantly surprised. She asked him to sit and talked for a bit and exchanged numbers. He stayed after the number exchange and they actually walked off together.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Sketness - 01-10-2013

The nice thing about black and latina girls is that if they like you they will let you know. It will be VERY obvious to you. I've had some black girls go so far as to tell me( in so many words) to call her. So In that regard, especially if she is educated, just game her like you would any other chick and when she likes you, she'll pretty much TELL you

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Thomas the Rhymer - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 10:50 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Do other white guys find this to be the case, assuming you're open to black girls?

My South African perspective:

Yeah, black girls in general are easier to cold approach. Black men approach far more readily than white men, so black girls are used to being cold approached and are able to be more natural about it.

I think the novelty factor of being white helps a bit, but really having a normal conversation also helps, because a normal conversation still has more game than the average black guy opener, from what I've witnessed.

White guy boring white collar game: "Hi. How are you? Is that a good book you're reading?"

Black guy working class game: "Ah, sister, you are so beautiful. I am falling in love with you. Give me your numbers!"

It's very easy to beat.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-10-2013

I've also found this from experience. Same to a lesser degree with ethnic white girls like Italians and Jews. Any nationality where people hug each other a lot or are affectionate in general will spawn women who are not shy about their affection for you.

One bit of advice, though. If you're super-white, don't try to be down with their ethnicity. Often these girls like the "exotic" qualities in you. They may have spent their days secretly dreaming about the OPPOSITE of the guys they know and value what they consider "nerdy." One black girl in college used to call me "whitey uptightey." She got off on me getting uncomfortable and LOVED to come on strong sexually from that perspective: "I bet you couldn't handle it if I took my shirt off now!"

Anyway, don't hide whatever white guy things you're into, like fishing, Whole Foods, or the other things on the SWPL blog (hahaha - kidding).

Quote: (01-10-2013 12:33 AM)Sketness Wrote:  

The nice thing about black and latina girls is that if they like you they will let you know. It will be VERY obvious to you. I've had some black girls go so far as to tell me( in so many words) to call her. So In that regard, especially if she is educated, just game her like you would any other chick and when she likes you, she'll pretty much TELL you

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - OGNorCal707 - 01-10-2013

Only banged one black chick to date and she was mixed race (with mestizo and Brasilian Indian), this was in Brazil, and she was on another level, so in some ways I don't even consider her to be a true "black girl" in the sense of what we consider here in the U.S. (sorry if that sounds racist).

I'm down to bang any race, but typically black girls are my least favorite, although there are some damn fine mixed light skinned black chicks (I'm think Cali from season 5 of Californication, anyone seen it?). Overall I think Afro-Latin chicks are way finer than your typical African-American broad, I'm thinking black Latin honeys from Brasil, Colombia, and the D.R.

I used to think that black girls didn't like white guys, but I'm starting to think that there is a shift in that trend, although it maybe better here in Cali. where people are just more open minded in general. I am seeing more black girls with white guys, though I still see way more black dudes with white girls, than white guys with black chicks.

Can't say I've had too many black girls give me IOI's although one time at the doughnut shop at 2 am some cute black chick told me she liked my "facial configuration", I was kind of stunned like a deer in headlights, it was kind of an awkward and random way to compliment a guy, and truth be told I had no good flirtatious come back. In retrospect I should have told her I thought she was fine and tried to go caveman for a make out. Now that I think about it, I did number close a big tittie thick black chick this past summer, and she seemed really receptive, but when I texted her she flaked on me and said that she couldn't hang out because she didn't have a sitter for her "babies" (this girl is only like 24, too young to be having multiple kids IMO).

I think that black chicks typically need a different kind of game than white girls, unless they are more suburban style and grew up around white people. That might sound kind of racist, but most black dudes are super aggressive and direct, which is what these chicks are used to. If you try to fly in under the radar with some indirect game, she might not be feeling it. Either way, while they are not my favorite, I'd still like to bang out some black broads. It's time to get my "black belt" on U.S. soil, may try to spit some game at them given my next opportunity. Final thought, I've noticed that black girls roll in big groups (potential for cockblock), and black dudes tend to orbit them pretty hard (double potential for cockblock). Foruntately most of the black dudes around here are wanna be thugs, who dress like it's still 1999, and are all bark with no bite, so I don't give a fuck about them trying to c-block.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - MikeinMKE - 01-10-2013

I'm in the John Mayer camp - my dick only gets excited for white girls.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Clyde - 01-10-2013

You guys have to be living under a rock not to notice that BW and WM are the "in" thing right now. Every TV show features a Black woman with a White man.

Black girls are very sexually curious about white guys and Asian guys. Honestly it's almost an easy lay. Dating you might be a different story but Black girls/women today are looking for their non black men notches. It's like a weird bragging right or an indicator on how attractive she is. I say get in where you fit in.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - RCron - 01-10-2013

just game her like you would any other chick and when she likes you, she'll pretty much TELL you

This. I dated a black woman executive type and ran Tuth's first date recipe to perfection. What was kind of comical was that a few times during the date she would tell me (unsolicited) how good I was doing. One of the easiest bangs I've had so far!

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - 46. - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 12:08 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

They are surprised when I approach them.

She was laughing but in a way that she was flattered and pleasantly surprised.

Great observations. It never ceases to amaze me how much my white friends are intimidated in approaching black chicks. And some of these guys have game, too. I think the "blacker" the women looks- not in skin color, but culturally, i.e braids, gigantic earings and stuff, the more intimidating it is. I think they feel its a cultural chasm and the just can't bridge the "gap." Plus they feel their race puts them at a disadvantage. This is all nonsense of course. Just approach, be confident, and understand there may be some weird curosity stuff going on that you'll have to fight though if they're not "suburban." The odds of both parties being "pleasantly surprised," are much higher than people think.

And OGNorCal707 is absolutely right about black males tying to "block." The WM-BF combo is more rare, and many black dudes are highly skeptical about white guys. Plus alot of black guys who think too much are secretly trying to protect the racial virtue of black women and discourage them from going outside the tribe like its 1895 or some s---, pretty much the same attitude I criticize in white dudes. I suppose no one like to see their pool diluted...maybe a universal psychological reaction.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Sonsowey - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 10:46 AM)RCron Wrote:  

just game her like you would any other chick and when she likes you, she'll pretty much TELL you
What was kind of comical was that a few times during the date she would tell me (unsolicited) how good I was doing.
Yep, they seem to be more "on my level" than most other girls. Its like talking to white girls, they live in lala land a lot of the time. Black girls just seem to be more honest or straightforward or something. Less mental acrobatics is needed to relate to them, for me at least.

What was kind of comical was that a few times during the date she would tell me (unsolicited) how good I was doing.
Yep, they seem to be more "on my level" than most other girls. Its like talking to white girls, they live in lala land a lot of the time. Black girls just seem to be more honest or straightforward or something. Less mental acrobatics is needed to relate to them, for me at least.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - thegmanifesto - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 10:50 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I guess on one hand, black girls aren't the most coveted by white guys in general, so there's a sort of imbalance there.

Do other white guys find this to be the case, assuming you're open to black girls? And how many white guys are there out there who truly aren't into black girls at all? You all make it a lot easier for me!

I honestly don't care what a girls race is.

If she is fly and she is cool, I am down.

I can think of two black girls I have swooped in the last few months; one real light skinned Jamaican Model girl (lived in America since she was little) and another Belizean girl, real fly.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - lush1 - 01-10-2013

I tend to get on much better with black girls (most I meet are of Jamaican heritage) but just don't really have any attraction for them unless they are super hot. Its a shame because I often find them to be very good fun and up for a laugh.

And I don't know if its in my head but I always assume a black girl wouldn't be into me because I am white. I wonder how true this is, ie what percentage of Jamaican heritage girls in the UK aren't/are attracted to white blokes. I honestly have no idea... 50/50 maybe?

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Angry Beaver - 01-10-2013

I had a longing for a black girl for a long-long time and hyped myself up. Finally got the notch in December, was kind of average. Got it out my system, thus I'm up for a positive surprise next time [Image: biggrin.gif]

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - bacon - 01-10-2013

for white guys in rut dont bang a fattie go for a black girl. they are a very easy lay. unless she is smoking, generally speaking black women do not interest me as much as the other races, but the ones that are hot really do it for me. in my experience black girls are very receptive to me as a white guy.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - snoop - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 09:14 AM)Clyde Wrote:  

You guys have to be living under a rock not to notice that BW and WM are the "in" thing right now. Every TV show features a Black woman with a White man.

I cannot think of even one, what shows are you talking about?

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - thegmanifesto - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 06:54 PM)snoop Wrote:  

I was thinking the same thing?

But then again, all I really watch is Boxing, Anthony Bourdain and some financial shows.

And Bill Maher.

Well, I did see Bill Maher at The Rhino in Las Vegas with a couple of fly black exotics. Does that count?

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Screwston - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 01:39 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I'm in the John Mayer camp - my dick only gets excited for white girls.
I don't believe any guy that says something like this.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - OGNorCal707 - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 06:57 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

And Bill Maher.

Well, I did see Bill Maher at The Rhino in Las Vegas with a couple of fly black exotics. Does that count?

Bill Maher fan here, as much as people love to hate on the liberal Maher, dude is a G in my book. He's fucking hilarious and tells it like it is, whether it be smoking weed, feminist double standard b.s., beta pussyfied men, etc. In fact when I saw him live, he finished his set talking about how the modern American man is completely pussy whipped and needs to ask his wife permission to do anything, while his wife secretly resents him for it. He got it right as far as I'm concerned.

Back on topic, Maher is well known for having jungle fever and loving some black women, and even jokes about it every now and then on Real Time. That said, I'm sure dude only rolls with the cream of the crop.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Clyde - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 06:54 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Scandal on ABC
Kerry Washington

[Image: scandal_510x317.jpg]

ParentHood

[Image: MV5BMjAwMTcxNTk2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQx...Y400_.jpeg]

Shameless on Showtime
[Image: shameless-19.jpg]

Meagan Goode Deception

[Image: reg_600.Deception2.mh.010413.jpg]

ABC Neighbors
[Image: the-neighbors.jpg]

etc. Basically in Hollywood, it's illegal to show black couples. So all of the Black women are paired with White men. But as far as media programming goes. This seems to be working on Black women. So they want to give White guys a try. Even if it's just for sex.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - WanderingSoul - 01-11-2013

Shameless is the only one of those shows I've heard of. I don't think it is all that "in", because I don't think anyone actually watches those shows.

Anyways, I love black chicks, and my ass is blindingly white. I always tried to get my friends to go to Old Town Sacramento, where all the black people party at in Sac, but we didn't make it out here often. Hell of a drunk drive back to where we were staying at the time.

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - Dulceácido - 01-11-2013

A hard dick is colorblind...

White guys and black/afro-latin girls - snoop - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-11-2013 06:54 AM)Clyde Wrote:  

Scandal on ABC
Kerry Washington
ParentHood
Shameless on Showtime
Meagan Goode Deception
ABC Neighbors

etc. Basically in Hollywood, it's illegal to show black couples. So all of the Black women are paired with White men. But as far as media programming goes. This seems to be working on Black women. So they want to give White guys a try. Even if it's just for sex.

Tell that bolded part to Tyler Perry

throw in Louie on FX who has a black ex-wife on his show and all of TV has 6 instances of that, not exactly the wide spread pattern you are describing, I suspect b/c you are looking for that it seems more common to you is all.