Roosh V Forum
Does Joe Biden have game? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Does Joe Biden have game? (/thread-19274.html)

Pages: 1 2

Does Joe Biden have game? - OGNorCal707 - 01-04-2013

This video made me LOL, I bet this guy probably did alright in his younger days.

Does Joe Biden have game? - sucio44 - 01-04-2013

Thats funny. I met him at my old job a few years ago when he was running for Prez. He charmed the panties off all the women and he came through for just a few minutes. A charming guy with a powerful position is hard to stop.

Here's another good Biden moment...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...ale-biker/

Does Joe Biden have game? - HiFlo - 01-04-2013

Is that game or just sleaze?

Does Joe Biden have game? - thegmanifesto - 01-05-2013

That was hilarious.

Yeah. He has Game.

Biden is classic. This was my favorite moment in the 2008 election (or the last one for that matter). He gets real "street" and "old neighborhood". I can't believe this moment wasn't talked about more in the media.

He won the election right here as far as I was concerned.

Does Joe Biden have game? - EisenBarde - 01-05-2013

He's no Bill Clinton.

Does Joe Biden have game? - soup - 01-05-2013

"You've got a smile that lights up the whole room"

Biden's game reminds me of my dad's. We go out to restaurants and he's got his hands all over the waitresses who giggle and excuse him because he's 72 with gray hair. He's hugging them and kissing them on the cheeks etc. I'd get slapped in the face or my ass kicked if I tried to pull the shit he does at his age.

Does Joe Biden have game? - thegmanifesto - 01-06-2013

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:53 PM)soup Wrote:  

"You've got a smile that lights up the whole room"

Biden's game reminds me of my dad's.

Yeah, I think that is why I thought it was so funny.

My Father busts out some of that same sh*t.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Spider - 01-06-2013

love how he uses the same line over and over again. Biden is the man.

Does Joe Biden have game? - OGNorCal707 - 01-06-2013

Quote: (01-06-2013 12:27 PM)Spider Wrote:  

love how he uses the same line over and over again. Biden is the man.

For some reason, I don't think Biden's line would work if you are a younger guy spitting game at younger women. But, I think I may give "you got a smile that lights up the whole room" a try, and I will report back with results next time I go out. That would be funny if it's some classic universal shit that works on all women.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Pete - 01-06-2013

Reminds me of guy I know. He just talks and everyone listens and laughs.

Charm is an incredible thing.

Does Joe Biden have game? - theIVth - 01-06-2013

It's called charm. The old school game that you used with confidence before the PUA communities started teaching all the extreme "negging" and never complimenting a woman etc theories.

You can tell a woman she's the pretties girl in the room if you do it right. Telling her she's pretty is not going to make her not like you and devalue you...it'll make her blush. Old school guys like Biden know this.

Besides, you can't be a successful career politician like Biden without having some charisma, charm and game.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Dr. Howard - 01-07-2015

Here is Biden at it again. Just watch how he spins this chick right up to his side.

Joe Biden, super pimp.

Does Joe Biden have game? - OGNorCal707 - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:44 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Here is Biden at it again. Just watch how he spins this chick right up to his side.

Joe Biden, super pimp.

Old school game recognized, Biden was macking back when there was no PUA shit to learn about, just smooth, confident game.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Ryan James - 01-08-2015

I'm still convinced Biden's a reptilian shapeshifter just look how black his eyes are watch the vid below he morph's on live TV...

Does Joe Biden have game? - DChambers - 01-08-2015

^^ Me thinks you've been reading a bit too much David Icke lately.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Ryan James - 01-08-2015

Quote: (01-08-2015 10:17 AM)DChambers Wrote:  

^^ Me thinks you've been reading a bit too much David Icke lately.

I was half joking but you have to admit his eyes are fucking weird!

Does Joe Biden have game? - Virtus - 01-08-2015

Go to 1:57 - 1:58

Quote: (01-04-2013 12:11 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

This video made me LOL, I bet this guy probably did alright in his younger days.

Does Joe Biden have game? - stack-on - 01-09-2015

Quote:Quote:

He won the election right here as far as I was concerned.

We all know he wouldn't run his mouth like that if he didn't have a team of secret service agents to hide behind.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Baldwin81 - 01-09-2015

I did some time in DC and had the privilege of meeting some of these high-level politicians. Thinking about it now, one thing that they all have in common is that if you gave them little bit of time one-on-one or with a small group of relative "neutrals," those undecided voters would say, "Yeah, I'd vote for him."

Give them a little bit of one-on-one time with someone 1. with money to burn 2. who's philosophically or strategically aligned, and you can be damn sure they'll be writing that campaign check.

Anyone can improve their skills in this regard, but a guy like Biden (Bush 43 is the same way, Clinton, of course...) has a knack for making you feel like you're the only person in the room when you're speaking one-on-one... even if it's at a big event.

Now, whether it's in our interest to be governed by these types is a whole other conversation, but game recognized.

Does Joe Biden have game? - VforVlad - 01-13-2015

Looks like a Feminist recognized Biden's game as well and titled it "creepy"

Does Joe Biden have game? - Dr. Howard - 02-13-2015

Joe biden..., poor phrasing for a man that used to help him with his stutter. His old but buddy.

Will Biden deliver a tearful apology for this? No, he will just keep on like it never happened.

Does Joe Biden have game? - Velebit - 02-13-2015

Very quick wit...

Does Joe Biden have game? - jariel - 02-19-2015

Note the titles...

Does Joe Biden have game? - Shrodax - 02-20-2015

Joe Biden is also the only major politician whom I've ever seen rock a pocket square. And whenever he's wearing one, his pocket square game is spot-on.

I wonder if he's secretly a RVF lurker? Or maybe he's actually the G-Manifesto, which would explain the lengthy absences while he's busy being vice-president.

[Image: tumblr_n07iwyh7Zk1qc8jh0o4_250.gif]

Does Joe Biden have game? - Sonsowey - 02-20-2015

I don't care what your politics are, this man is the best Vice President ever.