Roosh V Forum
Odessa Girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Odessa Girls (/thread-18935.html)

Pages: 1 2

Odessa Girls - Excelsior - 12-24-2012

A fairly interesting documentary that follows some Westerners attempting to date in the Ukraine via dating agency. Worth watching whenever you've got time:

Some of the betatude on display here gets comical at points, though. If this is at all representative of a large portion of the westerners frequenting parts of the Ukraine these days, then I could understand why some are claiming it has gotten tougher for western dudes in recent years. Mr. "Sex Organ" and Tony "The Love Machine" aren't repping them so well.

Interesting points noted for those seeking brevity:

6:20-65 year old player uses "used car" analogy, appears to just generally give zero fucks about his age.
10:00-Iraq veteran makes cringeworthy effort at "war-zone game". Girl is extraordinarily uncomfortable.
10:55-Ukrainian girl fails to woo Tony "The Love Machine".
13:05-Redpill dude
13:58-Tony "The Love Machine" is now a love "Commando".
18:29-Woman aqdvertises her daughters.
20:00-South African describes westernization of South African women.
22:07-Young, cute Ukrainian girl sounds hopeful about meeting westerners at an event.
25:09-Same girl suddenly sounds like a feminist after seeing the men at the event.
28:35-Iraq Veteran waxes bromantically about his friend Tony "The Love Machine".

Anyway, check it out if the time's there, there are some cute girls and some amusing bits.

Odessa Girls - WanderingSoul - 12-24-2012

I watched this the other day. I feel bad for the Iraq war veteran. Seems like a nice guy, but with ZERO social skills. His friend Tony has no game, but dude thinks he's a boss. Weird, weird people. These are the kind of guys who get took for everything they are worth by these chicks. Bring em to the US, get their papers, and the chick ends up banging the bartender down the street and then taking her husband for half. Happy ending....for the girl.

Odessa Girls - Partizan - 12-24-2012

CRIIIIIIIIIIIINGE!

That docu is from August 2006 but I watched it the other night and by the end my head was in my hands. Holy fuck classic facepalm. I feel sorry for the guys but I could smell scam a mile off from the women. These lads have no social skills whatsoever. Your auld man, the fat lad and the Iraq War veteran are Omega dudes. Just no hope for them whatsoever. I would love to see a documentary done fast forward of where these lads are now and I would guess to say that many are still single with a huge hole where their bank accounts once were. I hate saying this but the majority of Yanks I have met on my travels have been borderline to this. They scream, naivety, and please rip me off and the locals are only happy to oblige. That said I have also met hyper Alpha Yanks, especially one black guy from Queens who smashed all around him. Super lad and a great friend.

Odessa Girls - spanish_courage - 12-24-2012

that's the world upside down!

Odessa Girls - chochemonger1 - 12-24-2012

Though most of the American dudes(except the 60 something yr old guy who talks about girls like used cars) seem very naive and beta, I found most of the Ukranian women in the video sincere. Seemed liked they were desperately looking for a decent guy, compared to what they have available in Ukraine.

They could be sincere or acting, but either way once they stay in America for a few months, good luck to those sorry dudes. Seems like they have written in their forehead: Take me for all I got!

Odessa Girls - chochemonger1 - 12-24-2012

It could be the scam, but most of the girls I saw in the video did not seem like weekend at bernies type of girls. Most were pretty social, talkative and open.

Also the 60 yr old seemed to be cleaning up and the girls seemed like they would be pretty easy prey. That probably has to do with the fact that most were just average looking Ukranian girls.

Odessa Girls - jimukr104 - 12-24-2012

Most girls came from villages. The only real cute girls were the ones that were dancing alone. Those were the typical predawn party girls who came for the drinks and raffles. Believe it or not the raffle draws the majority.

Odessa Girls - rastignac - 12-24-2012

Odessa. Most beautiful women in the world. The most scamming city in the world. If you are late twenties to early thirties go in the summer and prepare for a ride of drinks, beach discos and stunning women.

Odessa Girls - Antipodean - 12-24-2012

In 2011 and 2012 I have visited 15 FSU cities, Odessa both years.

Very nice seaside location and some beautiful women, but it's the only place where I have been consistently propositioned by hookers in the prime pedestrian areas. One senses a very dirty underbelly there.

Odessa Girls - jimukr104 - 12-24-2012

Quote: (12-24-2012 09:28 PM)Antipodean Wrote:  

In 2011 and 2012 I have visited 15 FSU cities, Odessa both years.

Very nice seaside location and some beautiful women, but it's the only place where I have been consistently propositioned by hookers in the prime pedestrian areas. One senses a very dirty underbelly there.
basically most of the girls you will see in the center are there preying on foreigners. What a lot of outsiders do not know is Odessans who are normal avoid the center. The city is like NYC with different districts and people hang in there own areas. The largest employer is not even in the city.Its a large outdoor market outside of the city lol. The really hot girls are either rich from there own efforts or belong to rich FSU guys, even from moscow.

Odessa Girls - Jaydublin - 12-25-2012

Cant help but laugh every time that war vet talks tony up to be a love machine

Odessa Girls - avantgarde - 12-26-2012

Dude, male to female ratio at 18-35 is around one, it is when the age becomes higher than 45, then the sex ratio gets skewed. By then no one really wants a 45yr old woman. 1.06(at birth)0.92(18-65)0.50.86(overall)

Odessa Girls - Partizan - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-26-2012 06:04 AM)avantgarde Wrote:  

Dude, male to female ratio at 18-35 is around one, it is when the age becomes higher than 45, then the sex ratio gets skewed. By then no one really wants a 45yr old woman. 1.06(at birth)0.92(18-65)0.50.86(overall)

Thats true however the ratio of date able/marriagable men to women is much more skewed.

Odessa Girls - tiggaling - 12-26-2012

Worth watching.

Odessa Girls - Greek kamaki - 12-26-2012

This is not the average Westerner you are going to meet in Ukraine nor are these the typical Ukrainian girls.Both foreigners and girls status and appearance you are going to meet are much higher than that.

Odessa Girls - Excelsior - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-26-2012 07:45 AM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2012 06:04 AM)avantgarde Wrote:  

Thats true however the ratio of date able/marriagable men to women is much more skewed.

And there's the rub. Female hypergamy makes all the difference-even when there are technically enough men, there sometimes aren't enough.

Odessa Girls - Norset - 12-26-2012

Guy at 3.00 complaining about Ukranian women being demanding, so he's single. Male hamster for being an unattractive alcoholic?

Girl at 17.30 is essentially bemoaning guy's lack of game. And that she can't find anyone, of course.

Girl at 25.00 again bemoans lack of game/social skills. Doesn't matter how poor you are and how shitty your life prospect is. Tingle uber alles. This is probably why there are a lot of socially suave players genetically still around - women selected for them, regardless of their own circumstances.

South African dude at 20.00: Lol at his accident game. The power of pre-written stories!

65 year old guy must only be going on these tours to avoid getting scammed, since he can't speak Russian. Guess he figured it's cheaper to get this packaged tour than to try to organize his stay on his own. Wonder if he's still going at 72 now.

I don't understand why the organizers insist on the club environment. Seems inefficient for everyone involved. Maybe the language barrier.

Odessa Girls - jimukr104 - 12-27-2012

The marriage agency socials are designed to justify charging alot of money. They are also designed to be entertaining for the un interested chicks.

Odessa Girls - rudebwoy - 12-27-2012

The old guy knows the score, why bother learn the language and try to hunt girls at his age. These tours are organized and you are going to meet pre-selected girls that are keen on meeting foreign men.
I find it funny how the other guys are picky about the type of girls they get, on the flip side the girl complains about the quality of the men.

I have had friends who went to Odessa, they tell me 1 in 3 girls are hot.

Odessa Girls - bodmon - 12-27-2012

mother @ 22:35

do slavic women age this badly?

Odessa Girls - jammer - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:06 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The old guy knows the score, why bother learn the language and try to hunt girls at his age. These tours are organized and you are going to meet pre-selected girls that are keen on meeting foreign men.
I find it funny how the other guys are picky about the type of girls they get, on the flip side the girl complains about the quality of the men.

Is that supposed to be a good or bad ratio?

Odessa Girls - rudebwoy - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 07:21 PM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:06 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Is that supposed to be a good or bad ratio?

Well that is a pretty good ratio don't you think?

Odessa Girls - jimukr104 - 12-27-2012

what does it matter. Odessans do not put out easily,not for foreigners anyhow, ask Greek Kamaki. They even give local guys blue balls. They have a saying, "they will not give out for free what they can get paid for". Its been a saying for over 100 years.

Odessa Girls - jammer - 12-29-2012

I read that Odessa has a ridiculous STD/HIV rate so I would not rawdog one of those girls. The innocent ones probably banged hundreds of trashy fat foreigners.

Odessa Girls - Timoteo - 12-30-2012

Julia made an interesting observation about how internet dating has boosted her self-esteem - namely, she got so much attention from dudes online that she no longer worried about the fact that Russian men rejected her for being divorced with a child. We all know how American women FEED on that online attention, but at least Julia is legitimately trying to meet a guy. American chicks tend to be into the attention just for the ego boost, with no pay-off for the online orbiters.