Roosh V Forum
Help me approach this situation - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Help me approach this situation (/thread-18569.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Help me approach this situation - Teddykgb - 12-10-2012

My friend and his wife are going to her company christmas dinner at a nice restaurant and her co worker doesn't have a date yet to bring so she told my friends wife to invite one of his friends for her. So they asked if I wanted to go and showed me her picture. She is pretty damn hot and I really want to bang. The christmas dinner is this coming sunday.

Then he called me today and said that he will throw a little bbq sometime this week so I can meet the girl and it wont be awkward meeting her for the first time at the compan xmas dinner. My dad gets my sister and I each our own rooms.

I can't bring her back to my house because my mom lives with me (health/financial reasons) I am going up to the big city to do our annual chritmas shopping with my dad and abunch of family friends on Saturday the day before the christmas dinner. I was thinking of trying to invite her to that at the bbq this week so I could bang her up there.

She is a 21 yr old hot barista and I need advice on how to bang.
I also have no game but I am good at following instructions and I can laugh at myself!

Help me approach this situation - Doulos2Game - 12-10-2012

Read Bang, Read Day Game, Read Text messaging guides, Read every single thread in this forum. Then when the opportunity arises again, you won't be asking this question again. What you are asking for is impossible. Not one single tip, hint, or advice can secure a bang. [Image: dodgy.gif]

If that was the case all my hours of reading would have been for nothing.

Quote: (12-10-2012 08:16 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

Read Bang, Read Day Game, Read Text messaging guides, Read every single thread in this forum. Then when the opportunity arises again, you won't be asking this question again. What you are asking for is impossible. Not one single tip, hint, or advice can secure a bang. [Image: dodgy.gif]

If that was the case all my hours of reading would have been for nothing.

fuck i was afraid of this. I guarentee this will be an easy bang if I had even a little game. Hopefully I get lucky and say the right shit.

My main obstacle is having no where to bring her though. You can't coach that. that is just stupidness

I just realized the other reason why it wont work. I'm too fucking cheap! haha I am doomed! Maybe I will just tell him no to the bbq mid week and just wing it on sunday and act like a jackass and maybe she will go for it.

Help me approach this situation - Doulos2Game - 12-10-2012

If you read the forum, then you will learn that logistics is key. When my logistics are not tight for a potential bang, I don't even try. The chances of you coming away with the gold are slim.

I am only 22, so I can still live with my mom. However, once I get out of college, I will be looking forward to moving into nyc.

I have learned that if you have game, you have all the money you need. So your I am cheap excuse, is just that an excuse.

Quote: (12-10-2012 09:01 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

If you read the forum, then you will learn that logistics is key. When my logistics are not tight for a potential bang, I don't even try. The chances of you coming away with the gold are slim.

I am only 22, so I can still live with my mom. However, once I get out of college, I will be looking forward to moving into nyc.

I have learned that if you have game, you have all the money you need. So your I am cheap excuse, is just that an excuse.

Yeah Im saying I dont have game and I'm cheap. I mostly come here for the travel information but maybe I should give learning some game a thought.

Help me approach this situation - Alpha Hunter Zero - 12-10-2012

You come to a forum whose main content is about banging and seducing women and you only go to the travel section instead of taking advantage of the full package. What a shame. You could have actually learned something useful for this situation in the 2 months you've been here man.

Help me approach this situation - Teddykgb - 12-11-2012

Quote: (12-10-2012 11:05 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

You come to a forum whose main content is about banging and seducing women and you only go to the travel section instead of taking advantage of the full package. What a shame. You could have actually learned something useful for this situation in the 2 months you've been here man.

fucking guilty as charged

I was never into game at all. I somehow came upon this place while searching up traveling stuff. I have never even gotten laid traveling but now I like the idea of it. I can remember times when if I had any game I could have easily scored! fml

Help me approach this situation - Matt3B - 12-11-2012

Here's a tip: don't make her think she is worth more than you and tease her. You've already come on here saying how hot she is and that you really want to fuck her but you're too cheap (ie not worthy). If you portray that to her, you won't get it.

Recognise shit tests. I suggest reading up on them and how best to answer. Don't give out straight answers to her questions, be coy. Basically do the opposite to everything your natural instincts tell you at the time.

Help me approach this situation - bojangles - 12-11-2012

I can echo Matt's sentiments. Do not self deprecate yourself at any time, also try to get your friend to DHV you to her, lead the group if you can and dominate.

Very fucking good adivce. I was planning on acting really funny but I think I probably would have added some self deprecation in which I will not do now!

Leading the group is also solid fucking advice. Maybe I should tell my friend I will drive his big ass lifted diesel.

Im pretty sure his truck is what initiatly attracted his wife to him before they were married. I drive a tiny ass little pick that I have had for 8 years (since i was 17)

I think I just came up with a great blog concept. Cheap mans gaming blog.

Edit: Cheap and gaming probably dont go together very well!

Help me approach this situation - Alpha Hunter Zero - 12-11-2012

You still have some time so read up what u can in the forums. Another bit of advice for you. Since she's a barista try reading up some very basic info on that job (different drinks, how they're mixed, whatever). This will give you something to talk about with her.

Help me approach this situation - Matt3B - 12-11-2012

Quote: (12-11-2012 09:03 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I can echo Matt's sentiments. Do not self deprecate yourself at any time, also try to get your friend to DHV you to her, lead the group if you can and dominate.

Exactly. Get him to throw some lines in for you. "Murbb's crazy. He dated this Eastern European model in the summer and dumped her to focus on studying a new language (or whatever). The girl wouldn't leave him alone for weeks. He drives girls crazy".

Have a word with him.

Help me approach this situation - _GQ_ - 12-11-2012

Have your friend's wife tell her that you have a decent sized penis and that you're amazing at cunnilingus.

fuck I just got off the phone with him. We are having dinner at his house tomorrow night and then sunday is the company christmas party.

Should I just try to play it cool tomorrow and try for the lay on sunday after the company christmas dinner or should I push hard tomorrow and possibly risk makig things awkard at the xmas dinner?

Help me approach this situation - Doulos2Game - 12-11-2012

Rule Number 1:

Always push for the bang.

Help me approach this situation - Teddykgb - 12-12-2012

This is entertaining

Help me approach this situation - bonkers - 12-12-2012

Quote: (12-11-2012 08:38 PM)murrb Wrote:  

fuck I just got off the phone with him. We are having dinner at his house tomorrow night and then sunday is the company christmas party.

Should I just try to play it cool tomorrow and try for the lay on sunday after the company christmas dinner or should I push hard tomorrow and possibly risk makig things awkard at the xmas dinner?
man, you are very lucky. If this chick is hot, you are getting a lot of stuff handed to you on a platter, that you would have to work a lot harder for if you were cold approaching this chick

don't push for the bang tomorrow - could make it awkward, especially if it's you two and your friend couple. could also make your date more self conscious. make sure you dress well, have a nice cologne and just be a cool, fun guy - maybe some kino escalation to get her to be comfortable with you as much as possible. Basically project the image of a non-needy, non-self depracating guy, who can get what he wants, when he wants.

The christmas party is where you should really push. Its a christmas party so everyone is going to be loose and having fun - all kinds of crazy shit happens at these parties and the women rationalise it as okay. You should do the same and push for the bang that night.

Also, as has been mentioned, your logistics need to be tight. If you don't have your own place, personally, I would get a hotel room near where the party is held. don't tell her that straight away, but just drop it in as part of the push. don't say that you got a hotel room to bang her. but phrase it more like "oh, I just got a hotel room nearby because I wanted to have a good night and didn't have to worry about how I'm getting home"

Quote: (12-12-2012 01:24 AM)bonkers Wrote:  

man, you are very lucky. If this chick is hot, you are getting a lot of stuff handed to you on a platter, that you would have to work a lot harder for if you were cold approaching this chick

don't push for the bang tomorrow - could make it awkward, especially if it's you two and your friend couple. could also make your date more self conscious. make sure you dress well, have a nice cologne and just be a cool, fun guy - maybe some kino escalation to get her to be comfortable with you as much as possible. Basically project the image of a non-needy, non-self depracating guy, who can get what he wants, when he wants.

The christmas party is where you should really push. Its a christmas party so everyone is going to be loose and having fun - all kinds of crazy shit happens at these parties and the women rationalise it as okay. You should do the same and push for the bang that night.

Also, as has been mentioned, your logistics need to be tight. If you don't have your own place, personally, I would get a hotel room near where the party is held. don't tell her that straight away, but just drop it in as part of the push. don't say that you got a hotel room to bang her. but phrase it more like "oh, I just got a hotel room nearby because I wanted to have a good night and didn't have to worry about how I'm getting home"

I dont want to drop the $100 on a hotel unless I know she will come. So I'm thinking I will tell her that I have a hotel and have one picked out and if she bites on it I will make sure we drive seperately and I will have the hotels number and call them up and line up the room so it looks like I had already had it planned. Good or bad idea?

Edit: I also only live about 10 or 15 minutes away from the christmas dinner so having a hotel might seem kind of odd for a short drive.

Also its shitty because its a sunday night and I have workin the morning so I have to be at work by 6 am so I would have to be up by like 4:30 or 5am

Help me approach this situation - bonkers - 12-12-2012

Quote: (12-12-2012 01:32 AM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2012 01:24 AM)bonkers Wrote:  

I dont want to drop the $100 on a hotel unless I know she will come. So I'm thinking I will tell her that I have a hotel and have one picked out and if she bites on it I will make sure we drive seperately and I will have the hotels number and call them up and line up the room so it looks like I had already had it planned. Good or bad idea?

Edit: I also only live about 10 or 15 minutes away from the christmas dinner so having a hotel might seem kind of odd for a short drive.

Also its shitty because its a sunday night and I have workin the morning so I have to be at work by 6 am so I would have to be up by like 4:30 or 5am

hmm, a lot of things are in your favour, but the logistics for that night are not.

working backwards....don't worry about work the next day, pull an all nighter if you have to and just see it through

what you suggests seem like a good idea. bit of a judgement call, if she's all over you as the night progresses, I'd get on the phone quick and book a hotel room. otherwise save your self the money.

whatever you do, don't get separated late in the night once you are heading towards hooking up - it gives too much time for the hamster to work against you, because she could have doubts, second thoughts, especially if she is with other friends who could cockblock. (separating early in the night for a little while is a good idea - it gives her space and makes you non-needy, especially if you get into a good conversation with other people)

good luck brother

Help me approach this situation - bojangles - 12-12-2012

get a hotel.com app on your phone you could book one on the way hah, good luck mate, if you have the time read through Roissy's blog from around 2008, there's some great beginner tips there, start around April 08 and work your way through

Help me approach this situation - Doulos2Game - 12-12-2012

[Image: 31760583.jpg]

Quote: (12-12-2012 01:02 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

[Image: 31760583.jpg]

Yeah I know they suck but I figure I will give this a shot. I dont really care if it works or not but I will give it my best

Help me approach this situation - Teddykgb - 12-13-2012

Ok so the iniaital meet up went ok. I just got back and im a litle shit faced but we met and she was cool and I was outgoing as possible and I was also good at agree but maybe needed a little more amplify. I threw out alot of funny jokes and what not but I ended up talking more to this other chick that was there. She was the same age as me(25) but she seemed like she liked to brag alot and was telling me about her dads business and what not. I dont really know what this means. She was laugjhing at alot of my jokes and I kind of feel like she wanted to fuck but I wasn't 100% sure.

The main girl that I will be going to dinner with threw me alot of signals which I probably should have moved on more but I was kind of in conversation with other chick. Overall I feel like I didn't do bad or good. the christmas dinner on sunday will be the real test.

Agree and amplify!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over and out

Help me approach this situation - Teddykgb - 12-13-2012

Also it seems as if I'm going to be the rebound guy. She just broke up with her long term boyfriend a few weeks ago so I think I need to get this lay quick! I just looked at her fb and she has alot of picture with him and they seem pretty serious so if I want to get this lay I better seal the fucking deal on sunday.!

Any advice on bveing the rebound guy? I'm guessing mainly get the lay as quickly as possible before she starts having remorse about her ltr.