Roosh V Forum
Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Mick Jagger really is the man..... (/thread-18521.html)

Pages: 1 2

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - TheCaptainPower - 12-09-2012

Mick Jagger seriously deserves a spot in the "game" hall of game. The guy is still touring at almost 70 years old, he still gets ton's of hot ass, and he is in outstanding shape...

The new Rolling Stones single is also really good....What happened to the youth in America???

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - CMan0928 - 12-09-2012

I'm more impressed that Keith Richards is still alive, personally.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Timoteo - 12-09-2012

Quote: (12-09-2012 01:59 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Mick has always taken better care of himself. I've read that he's a fitness nut, and at one time actually had a truck carrying his own gym equipment on tour. Richards has shot himself up with so many drugs over the years, it is something of a miracle that he's still here.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - TheBulldozer - 12-09-2012

His autobiography is absolutely brilliant entertainment.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - CMan0928 - 12-09-2012

Quote: (12-09-2012 02:04 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

His autobiography is absolutely brilliant entertainment.

I've heard that. It's on my list for sure.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - RandalGraves - 12-09-2012

Haha, I heard this one on the radio, I thought the exact same thing. After like 50 years, they can still put out a great song.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Duke Castile - 12-09-2012

Yeah but...this happened....

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - _GQ_ - 12-09-2012

He has a small, mangled cock.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - mikeymike - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-09-2012 10:07 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

do we want to know how you know this?

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Nonpareil - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:00 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2012 10:07 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

do we want to know how you know this?

Read Keith Richards' autobiography.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Screwston - 12-10-2012

No guy deserves to be in the player hall of fame if he's fucked around with guys.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Alpha Hunter Zero - 12-10-2012

Any guy with some popularity, money, and crowd pleasing ability will always be able to score plenty of women regardless of looks. Mick Jagger is no special exception.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Way Cool Jr - 12-10-2012

Guys, some of you are really understimating Mick Jagger abilities.
I would really like to see some of you at his age on the stage and to see how much you can do.
The fact that he had a couple of affair with guys don't mean that he is one of the biggest player around.
I'll say just two names: Carla Bruni and Angelina Jolie when they were in their prime.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - bojangles - 12-10-2012

Yep, he smashed Bruni and Jolie when they were pre-wall. He's royalty here in the UK along with McCartney

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - MikeinMKE - 12-10-2012

I never realized how charming/charismatic he was until he hosted SNL. I mean I've seen them in concert a couple of times and he was great on stage, but it's pretty impressive how he owned SNL's opening monologue and did so well in a genre he's not experienced in.

The one thing that grossed me out about him and the rest of the Stones was in Richards' autobiography he talked about them staying over with and hooking up with big black mamas in Memphis and Alabama while they were in the blues scene in the 1960's. Talked about fucking them and spending the night and having the big black mamas cook them waffles and chicken. Fucking gross - just the image of that makes me want to literally vomit.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - MikeinMKE - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-09-2012 01:57 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

Mick Jagger seriously deserves a spot in the "game" hall of game. The guy is still touring at almost 70 years old, he still gets ton's of hot ass, and he is in outstanding shape...

The new Rolling Stones single is also really good....What happened to the youth in America???

Their new single is good but I was always surprised that nobody liked "A Bigger Bang". There were some really epic tunes on that album - most notably "Streets of Love". That song was way better than "Doom and Gloom".

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - CMan0928 - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-10-2012 07:41 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Yep, he smashed Bruni and Jolie when they were pre-wall. He's royalty here in the UK along with McCartney

Is Noel Gallagher on that list, too?

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - CrazyBoy - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-10-2012 12:30 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

No.

BTW Keith Richards must have had access to some of the purest and best quality drugs around, so that may be be one reason why he's still around. Heroin and Coke can kill people when crap like embalming fluid or chalk is mixed in.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - chochemonger1 - 12-10-2012

I am surprised you never really hear about Noel going out with models and killing it with the groupies. He either really knows how to conceal things or he pulled a McCartney, after a few years of pure hedonism.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - painter - 12-10-2012

Good point crazyboy, not only did keith have top shelf drugs, he's got an incredibly high tolerance. There's a trail of dead or broken bodies in his wake of people who tried to keep up with him but couldn't.

When you're blessed with that kind of stamina the party never ends.

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:10 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I am surprised you never really hear about Noel going out with models and killing it with the groupies. He either really knows how to conceal things or he pulled a McCartney, after a few years of pure hedonism.

Mick Jagger's been banging actresses and supermodels for years. I can't even name one model that Noel Gallagher's banged. If he ever did bang anybody, it was probably just groupies.

As an aside - Prince has fucked a LOT of hot women and he has impeccable taste too.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - Way Cool Jr - 12-10-2012

The thing with Keith Richards it that he had always the purest and better drugs but at the same time, as he said in his autobiography, he never overdose them.
For example he stated that he was fine with just one strip of cocaine for all night while so many people around him wanted to have two, three...
Still it's somehow a miracle that he's still alive and kicking.

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - chochemonger1 - 12-10-2012

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:40 PM)CrazyBoy Wrote:  

Mick Jagger's been banging actresses and supermodels for years. I can't even name one model that Noel Gallagher's banged. If he ever did bang anybody, it was probably just groupies.

As an aside - Prince has fucked a LOT of hot women and he has impeccable taste too.

If that is the case, it is a sad thing about Noel. He has enough fame, money and smarts to pull many models or actresses. When you can fill a stadium with your band, that should not be a problem. Seems like such a waste. Props to Jagger, though.

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:49 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:40 PM)CrazyBoy Wrote:  

If that is the case, it is a sad thing about Noel. He has enough fame, money and smarts to pull many models or actresses. When you can fill a stadium with your band, that should not be a problem. Seems like such a waste. Props to Jagger, though.

Noel seems level headed and nice guy. His brother Liam is known for being a prick.

Some famous guys just don't have the desire for loads of pussy - they just want to settle down and raise a family etc - nothing wrong with that

Mick Jagger really is the man..... - TheCaptainPower - 12-10-2012

I really appreciate longevity, and Mick is still living the dream. He could have retired in 1968 if he wanted to.

Another guy I respect is Billy Idol, I saw him live 2 years ago in Manhattan and he was RIPPED....He also has be near 60....