Roosh V Forum
Shut the fuck up! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Shut the fuck up! (/thread-18135.html)

Pages: 1 2

Shut the fuck up! - jammer - 11-27-2012

How do you tell that to a girl without offending her? I had sex with a woman recently which was quite good. But the worst part was after the sex while we are laying down in bed cuddling (yeah I know, beta). I just wanted to relax. I kinda like the feeling of you resting with a woman cuddling up to you, but she used that as an opportunity to talk a lot. For the next hour, she literally talked nonstop. I swear that I never answered with more than a 5 word sentence. She would ramble on for like 2 minutes. Then take a 5-10 second pause, then she realized I didn't comment on it, she went on another ramble. Most of what I said was short comments like: "right", "wow, that sucks", "Thats great." The worst part was she was dumping all of her issues on me. I knew a ton about her after that including the story on her exes which I surely didn't ask about it.

So whats the way to get her to be quiet so you can enjoy your cuddle in peace?

Shut the fuck up! - _GQ_ - 11-27-2012

Shove your dick in her mouth

Shut the fuck up! - Alpha Hunter Zero - 11-27-2012

I'm getting the feeling that a few memes will made off this topic pretty soon.

Shut the fuck up! - Alpha Hunter Zero - 11-27-2012

@jammer- was she a ditzy blonde type?

Shut the fuck up! - jammer - 11-27-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:01 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

No. She was an older woman who I'm sure dyed her hair redhead. If it was a girl I was dating I would have probably told her to shut up but this was the first time I fucked her and most likely the last.

Shut the fuck up! - Walderschmidt - 11-27-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:06 PM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:01 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

No. She was an older woman who I'm sure dyed her hair redhead. If it was a girl I was dating I would have probably told her to shut up but this was the first time I fucked her and most likely the last.

If it's the last time you'll fuck, why didn't you tell her to shut the fuck up at the time?

Did you want to fuck her again then, and then change your mind?

Shut the fuck up! - kazz - 11-28-2012

If you have ever taken speed, coke and even dex or ritalin but several pills of dex etc at once, I think you get an idea of the way women think, ie, they are stimulated by talking shit, gossip. Its not their fault though you see it seems to be hardwired in many women, so what can you do? Make it clear you dont want to talk, through body language etc. I once started going out with a women, who complained i didnt talk enough, she said she needed to 'De-breaf' at the end of her day. All she really needed to do at the end of the day was cook me dinner and suck my cock.

Shut the fuck up! - TheMachinist - 11-28-2012

You had already fucked her.I just woulda made the universal finger to mouth "be quiet" jesture. She woulda shut up and she'd probably be even more attracted to you.

Shut the fuck up! - Handsome Creepy Eel - 11-28-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:00 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

I'm getting the feeling that a few memes will made off this topic pretty soon.

Indeed:

In all seriousness, I don't mind listening to a woman's rambling as long as she doesn't poke at me for not paying more than half of my attention to her.

It's a universal female trait that you have to live with. I don't believe it has significantly increased during the last few decades, but that's just my opinion.

Shut the fuck up! - TheMachinist - 11-28-2012

One thing I do with success is just let them ramble whenever they get in that mood but I process and store EVERYTHING their saying.Then at a later time when they say "you don't pay any attention to me",Im able to break down exactly what she said at any given moment. My ability to pick up on details when they think I'm not paying attention has landed me MAJOR points in relationships/fuck buddy scenarios

Shut the fuck up! - WesternCancer - 11-28-2012

Say "shut the fuck up Donnie. You are out of your element" if she doesnt get it tease her for not knowing about the big lebowski

Shut the fuck up! - Private Man - 11-29-2012

You need to make an excuse to break her soliloquy. Hit the bathroom, pretend something about a quick text to a friend, you're suddenly hungry, you're suddenly thirsty... anything... break her post-coital talk marathon.

Or, grab something she said and start talking about yourself... preferably a really boring story about how your one-eyed cat got hold of a three-legged mouse... play it up. Don't let her interrupt you... "no, it gets better" but the story really doesn't get better.

Shut the fuck up! - Kitsune - 11-29-2012

[Image: funny-gif-prank-girl-punch.gif]

Shut the fuck up! - aphelion - 11-30-2012

Just reach your arm around her and say 'shh shh shh shh' in a kind and paternalistic way. Maybe stroke her hair or something. Let her cuddle a bit. A girl who likes you wants to do whatever you want to do, and if you can show that you merely want to spend a peaceful few moments together with her, she will gladly let her chattering quiet. A stern 'be quiet' or quick exit to the bathroom or whatever may feel like a censure or rejection to her, and will give her bad feelings.

Shut the fuck up! - freshcream - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 07:40 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Shove your dick in her mouth

Shove yo' dick up in her grill ^^

Shut the fuck up! - Sphere - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 07:38 PM)jammer Wrote:  

How do you tell that to a girl without offending her? I had sex with a woman...

Dafuq?

If you've laid it down properly you own her in that moment. Just cover her mouth with your hand. If you smirk a little, all the better. She'll get it.

Shut the fuck up! - sucio44 - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-28-2012 11:05 AM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

One thing I do with success is just let them ramble whenever they get in that mood but I process and store EVERYTHING their saying.Then at a later time when they say "you don't pay any attention to me",Im able to break down exactly what she said at any given moment. My ability to pick up on details when they think I'm not paying attention has landed me MAJOR points in relationships/fuck buddy scenarios

Wait a second, I thought you were on a 5 year cold streak.

Shut the fuck up! - Expert Commander - 11-30-2012

Gotta be like the Situation and Pauly D and call that girl a cab. No cuddling time permitted. Cabs ah here!

Shut the fuck up! - TheMan - 01-19-2013

its all in how you say it

Shut the fuck up! - txtraveler - 01-19-2013

Quote: (11-30-2012 09:12 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

Gotta be like the Situation and Pauly D and call that girl a cab. No cuddling time permitted. Cabs ah here!

That's how ya get'em out!

Shut the fuck up! - VUBBS - 01-21-2013

Just start scratching her back, or rubbing her neck something to relax her that she will really enjoy you will earn points and get her to shut up. Or you can just fall asleep and everything solves by itself.

Sometimes depending on how much you give a fuck about her you can tell her directly "Oh please shut the fuck up, you are being annoying".

Or have sex with her once again after backrubbing, start rubbing other parts of her body and see how she reacts.

Shut the fuck up! - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-21-2013

This won't be helpful, but there was an old comedian from back in 1990s named Bobby Collins who had this routine where went: "So I said to her SHUT UP!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!....on the inside!"

His old HBO specials are on YouTube if anyone is interested.

Shut the fuck up! - Veloce - 01-21-2013

I'm late commenting here, but the same teasing, playful manner that you handle women needs to be maintained throughout. If you do that you can do anything.

Sometimes girls get lost in ramble mode. It's literally like they lose control of their voicebox. When this happens and it bothers me I'll say, "Hold on hold on, Jesus, your gears are spinning a mile a minute." They might look a little shocked or hurt, and that's when you put your hand behind her head caressing her and say, "There there, don't be offended. I just don't want to be listening to your puny little girl brain rambling on and on forever." She'll be even more shocked but you start smiling and laughing and it'll all work out. She'll either laugh too or roll over and say, "Oh my god, you're such a fucking asshole." In either case, you win.

Shut the fuck up! - Sargon of Akkad - 01-21-2013

You need to fuck her hard enough. Give it to her until she wants to pass out afterwards.

If she starts rambling, fuck her again (or eat her out, or suck her titties finger her ass, whatever). Shove you dick or you tongue in her mouth, if it helps.

Shut the fuck up! - Vitriol - 01-21-2013

The behavior described in this thread is the main reason I can only tolerate women in small doses.

I don't know how these married guys put up with their wives constantly running their mouths like that without wanting to blow their brains out.